Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magic of Mystery [Spirit]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 8

Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:57 am

She wrapped an arm around him and hugged him tightly. "Let's head back then, it's beginning to get nippy out here." The wind began to pick up and it tore through her chilling her to the bone. "Oh yes, definitely time to get moving back home." After turning in the right direction she almost hid behind Rimegon in order to get away from the biting cold. The walk back was going to be murder, she knew that much. She sighed and wished that she'd get her danged pay already so she could get a pair of boots or something! Things were moving so slowly lately!
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

Female Loveliness : 2

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:03 am

The Elf was surprised by the hug but allowed it, managing to remember to hug her back though it was almost too late by that time. Clearly it had been a while. It only made sense though. After all, he had suffered a serious loss. The very fact he was out here showed that he was trying to get better, and was actually making progress. Especially since at first Rimegon had spent several years moping, hardly doing anything, wishing he had the strength to simply follow her to wherever she had gone. But now that he was finding reasons to live, it seemed painfully obvious that such an attempt would be wrong to make. After all, the world had a lot to live for.

"Yes you are right," he agreed, dragging himself out of his thoughts. That seemed to be happening to him a lot lately, and Rimegon was not certain whether remembering everything was a good idea or not. Only time would tell that, and he certainly had plenty of it. With that he turned and started to head back towards camp, hoping that the animals were not raising too much of a fuss without him being there. Of course, chances are they were, but he could handle them without too much trouble. Especially since they liked him. If that went away he would probably not last a day.

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 8

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:42 am

By the time they'd gotten back to camp Felix was waiting and Silence let him take the kitten with him to wherever he was going. She felt tired out and looked at Rimegon. "Thank you for spending the day with me. It's nice to have company that you can talk to and will actually answer you in plain English." she said with a slight laugh. She felt sort of awkward and at a loss for words after saying that, and swallowed nervously. "Hope you feel better about losing her, she wouldn't want you to do this to yourself for the rest of what I should think would be a very long life. No it won't be easy, but it is worth it to move past things." She looked away and wandered off toward her tent to catch a few minutes of sleep, wondering if he'd say anything in reply, but she doubted he would.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

Female Loveliness : 2

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:12 am

Rimegon watched the older cat leave with the kitten, thankful that they were getting along. Granted cats generally did not have problems with each other, but still. First time for everything really. Turning his attention back to Silence he nodded slightly, smiling faintly. "The same to you," he replied, giving her a slight Elvish bow. "Any time you wish to talk you know where to find me."

Strangely enough he really did want to talk to her again. She was a good friend, that much he could tell even with as short of a time as he had known her. And having a good friend could only help him. Rimegon listened silently to what she said about Ril, and took a moment to consider it before replying. "I know she would want me to, which is why I have been trying to move on. Just coming out here and getting this job has helped me considerably." As if they knew he had been speaking about them the animals began to sound out behind them and he turned to look, making a slight face.

"Speaking of my job, I think I should get back to it," he said, backing away from her even as she turned to leave. "Stop by sometime, that tiger should have her cubs soon." And so Rimegon turned with a slight wave and headed off towards the cages, feeling a little better than usual. In fact, he even nodded politely at the dragon laying at the entrance of the menagerie, who looked after him in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic of Mystery [Spirit]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5