Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magic of Mystery [Spirit]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

Female Loveliness : 2

Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:57 pm

Rimegon instantly tensed when she hugged him, unsure of how to act. No one had touched him since Ril had died, so it was rather strange to him. "I almost did die, twice," he said, not elaborating on it. "But I knew..." he gritted his teeth and forced himself to continue. "I knew there was someone who wanted me to keep going. I'm sure she watches me. These animals, they are the only things that keep me focused. Watching them, that is what keeps me going." Of course, he could probably find another job that would suit his purpose just as well, perhaps even better, but this was the first one he had found, and so he stuck with it.

"The loss of an unborn child is always sad," he continued softly. "Their souls are completely pure. But I am sure your family watches over you too. They would want you to be happy." Easier said than done you hypocrite, he thought, shaking his head slightly. "There is nothing wrong with talking to people," he added, though the Elf was just as surprised as she was at the amount of information that she was giving him. Rimegon was not entirely sure whether she was helping him or making things worse.

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 8

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:21 pm

She realized the amount of fog and shook her head. "No there isn't, but I guess things have just gotten worse since I took this job." She was still tempted to commit suicide and that option really didn't ever go away for her whether she was happy or not. "I shouldn't have said so much, me and my big mouth. I'm sure the animals are calm again and you can go back to work. Didn't mean to waste your time." She tried to cool off and failed, the fog just got worse. She sat down by her tent and looked at the ground. "I just wanted to help, but I don't think that's what ended up happening." She got up and brushed off her dress as she walked over to her tent.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:58 pm

Good job, Rimegon thought to himself, though he was not sure if her anger had been caused by him or not. Still, better to leave her be, he decided, returning to the animals. There was nothing else he needed to do, but one of the tigers was still roaming around its cage agitatedly so he let him out, warning the animal to stay close to him. He had no doubt that the tiger would, but he had to be careful. Heading back towards the now busy camp he was suddenly stopped by a dragon tail falling in front of him. "You do not like my kind, do you?" the dragon said, removing his tail from Rimegon's path and studying him with one intelligent amber eye. The Elf took a moment to consider this.

"I have difficulty trusting you, but I only truly hate one of you," he replied carefully, not wanting to give the dragon any reason to hate him. The last thing he needed was to fight off a dragon, it certainly would not look good, if he lived that was.
"Well I am sure that you do not want my opinion, but if you ask me that female is the best thing that has come your way since you got here," the dragon commented, pausing to clean some dust off of its scales. Rimegon sighed slightly. "I do not want an attachment," he said. "I do not need one. If anything, I am sure she would be better off without me. Not that it matters because there is nothing between us." The dragon smirked slightly, releasing a chuckle that would sound very much like a growl to the untrained ear.
"Whatever you say," he said, curling up in a ball and pretending to go to sleep. Rimegon shook his head at the strange creature and wandered out into the camp, not really wanting to face the crowd but having nothing better to do.

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:19 pm

Silence somehow ended up back near the dragon cage in her wanderings and sat down. "Might as well get over my fear of your kind while I'm here." She was blatantly shaking and completely terrified, but it was one of those things she had to do. She rested against the side of the cage restlessly and looked in. "Guess I can just sit here for a while, not like I have anything else I can do. My cat stole my bed for the moment and there's no way I can face Rimegon now. Not after making an idiot of myself like that. . .Can I. . .?" She felt helpless to do much of anything and instead just looked at the dragon. "Can't believe I'm asking this but you have any ideas? I know you don't want me hanging around here the rest of the day. I've gone insane I'm talking to a dragon and it probably has no idea what I'm saying." she said smacking her hand to her forehead and dragging it down her face.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:31 pm

"I beg to differ," the dragon replied, opening his eyes and lifting his head, looking at her over his back. "Dragons can understand human speech." He studied the female interestedly. "Strange, you're the first one to care about him. Or to even bother talking to him for that matter. He has had.... a difficult time. I am not sure what happened, but I know it involved a dragon and he blames himself for it." The dragon fell silent for a moment before he got up, turning towards her and lowering his head to her level, so that he was watching her out of one amber eye. "If you really want to get through to him it will take patience. His loss scarred him deeply. Only time will tell if he decides to open his heart again."

One of the tigers rumbled and the dragon snorted at it, causing it to hiss. "Strange creatures," the dragon commented. "Look, I would not put much hope in him opening up to you, at least not right away. Or... possibly ever for that matter. Everyone deals with grief differently, and I think that until he gets a chance to confront the dragon that caused his pain, he will not be ready to let it go. But that is certainly not likely to happen around here."

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:21 pm

She looked a bit shocked and about choked on air. "Well. . .I guess I should've expected karma to dish out something like this. . .Not bad enough I'm scarred for life due to losing my family I now find out that you understand English. What's next Felix isn't actually a tomcat he's a she?" She sighed and took a few deep breaths before calming down. "You'd think dealing with children would take all the surprise out of life but it hasn't." She turned toward the dragon and blinked. "Hey if he's still willing to talk to me I'll be happy as a cricket! Even if nothing ever comes of it having someone to talk to makes a world of difference." She snorted. "I don't care if anyone ever loves me I'd be happy just to have a friend that's not a cat. I've just about given up on finding love so that's out of the question for a long while." Some of her scarred back was visible through her shirt thanks to some water dripping onto it. "Work and romance are the last things I want to see or think about."
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:25 am

The dragon chuckled quietly, shaking his head slightly. "Most people think we are dumb animals when they first meet us too," he replied. "Though they quickly learn differently. Well you know, about that cat..." The dragon paused for a beat and then grinned, baring sharp teeth as he did so. "Ah, I'm just joking with you, you'd have to ask Rimegon about that one, he could ask the little critter." He dropped to all fours and gnawed on one of the bars of his cage for a minute before letting it go and rolling over on his back, curling up in a ball and rocking back and forth, making the cage rock as well.

"I am sure he will talk to you," the dragon commented, continuing to rock. "He could use a friend, even if he does not want to admit it to himself or anyone else. Just... do not expect anything else. Though I do not think you do."

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:06 am

"You have an itch? Or you just want out to stretch your legs? I can help with both problems. And all I expect is to be paid my salary every week or two from the boss. And for Felix to give up my bed when I go back to my tent. Heck I might just sleep in here when it rains, my tent has a hole from where it caught fire when I first got here. And before you ask, yes I caught it on fire, but it was during practice for my very first performance." She fiddled with the lock and opened the cage door as she sat inside, leaving the cage door cracked. "Guess this is a stupid idea but oh well. I'm not totally defenseless so I'm not going to bother with safety measures. Not to mention you're better company than most humans."
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:38 am

"No, just bored," the dragon replied, continuing to rock. "You would get bored too if you were stuck in a cage all day. It's a cat, you can pick it up and move it," he added, flipping over onto his stomach as she climbed into his cage. He did not want to accidentally hit her. "Good job," he commented. "Catching your own tent on fire... and here I had thought I had heard it all. Well, that is nice to know. That is easily fixed though, just get some thread and a needle." Strange thing for a dragon to know about sewing, but when all one had to keep oneself occupied was listening to humans one tends to pick up some things.

He yawned with a shrug, "Well I am not going anywhere. I have nowhere else to go. Besides, Rimegon might not like me all that well but he does feed me and make sure I have everything I need. Which is better than what some dragons get. And I could say the same to you."

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:00 pm

"I can come around more often if that'll keep you from getting bored so easily. Eh, Felix comes and goes as he likes. Usually I have my bed when I need it the most, but no other time than that." She snorted and held a ball of fire in her hand. "When you scorch a hole in something you need fabric too." She sat back and sighed. "Besides, I never learned how to sew, mother didn't have the chance to teach me. All I know is dance and my fire act, respectively." She lay next to the dragon and shut her eyes for a few moments. "You have a name. . .? Mine's Silence, Silence Firenza." She winced slightly and moved to a different position. "Hope the dragon that did this to me is long dead."
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:41 am

"Gawking humans keep me occupied just as well as conversation," the dragon replied with a shrug. "Ask Rimegon then, Elves know everything. Or so I have heard." He reached out and gnawed on one of the bars again, not trying to chew through it but simply grating his teeth against it while he thought.

Hearing her last comment his jaws paused and he looked back at her, his eyes narrowing slightly. Remaining that way for a moment he then rolled his eyes and swiveled his head towards her. "I thought you were the one who told Rimegon he should not hold a grudge," he commented. "Or is that just what I think? I have lost track now." He sighed, "But then no one particularly likes dragons. You can call me Asrai I suppose."

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:18 pm

"I just said I hope it's dead, doesn't mean I hate all dragons and no I don't recall saying that, Asrai." she said getting comfy. "Most dragons I've seen since coming here are nothing like the monstrosity that I remember as a child. As for elves being all-knowing I think that's a bit off: Rimegon doesn't seem to know everything from the way he acts, besides sewing is sort of a feminine thing." 'I don't think he'd really be up to teaching me even if he did know how.' "I suppose I like you well enough given the circumstances. . ." she replied quietly. "You've got more personality than half the people I know."
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:40 pm

"Just because someone cannot process loss very well does not mean they do not know things," Asrai pointed out, shrugging slightly. "I would not know, but I would imagine that a bachelor such as himself would know how to sew a little bit. And Elves are pretty good craftsmen, they make their own arrows and things you know, so chances are he would. But obviously you don't want to ask him, so."

He considered her last statement for a minute. "Well you know, human beings can be pretty one dimensional at times." Certainly most of the ones he had seen pass by had not been all that interesting. Although few actually stopped to talk to him which kind of make it difficult to judge them properly.

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:09 am

She shook her head slightly. "I'm afraid to look at him right now much less say anything to him. . .After I just made myself look like an idiot." She knew she'd have to shortly, there was no way this dragon would sit here all day like this. "I suppose I 'should' go talk to him. . .If only to give you peace and quiet." she said with a sigh. She got up and closed the cage door before going to find Rimegon to ask him about helping with her tent. "Um. . .R-Rimegon. . .I have a slight problem, think you can help?"
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:18 am

"Good luck with that! Come back anytime!" Asrai called after her, though he was not sure if she heard. "Oh yes," he muttered, "There is a good pair."

Rimegon jumped slightly in surprise, not having expected anyone to come after him. "Oh, um, sure, what do you need?" he asked, sounding like he had a speech problem for a moment. Once he managed to force the sentence out he cleared his throat and gathered his thoughts, having been lost in his memories which required a few minutes to snap out of. He wondered what she could need of him that was so important, especially after she had left so quickly before.

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:24 am

She waved to her dragon friend and looked back to Rimegon. "After a long talk with Asrai I have a tiny little favor to ask of you. . .Can you help me repair something? When I first started here I burned a hole in my tent and I don't know how to sew." she said quickly. She was red in the face from embarrassment and looked at the ground half expecting him to be gone when she looked back up. "I mean you don't have to help, but I was tempted to sleep in the dragon's cage due to the downpour." She didn't explain anything further than that because she still felt very stupid.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:30 am

Brave little creature for talking to a dragon, he thought, raising an eyebrow slightly. That and being tempted to sleep in it's cage... yes she is far braver than I am. "Of course I can help," he replied, turning and heading towards his tent. "Just let me get a needle and some thread. How big is this hole? I might need to get some fabric too." Of course, considering it had been caused by a flame he was willing to bet that he would need fabric. Better to be doing this than drowning in his memories. Better to be doing just about anything actually.

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:12 am

"Uhm. . .About like this. . ." she said holding her arms a foot apart and like a circle. "Foot in diameter or just about." She'd definitely be spending more time around the dragon cage, she might have a new friend, or so she hoped. She rubbed her arm nervously and followed him slowly, feeling a bit sick out in the cold. She sneezed once or twice and brushed it off immediately. It seemed the rain wasn't a good place for her to be. She'd decided she was sleeping in the dragon cage, that was final. She figured if he said 'come back anytime' then he wouldn't mind her sleeping there just for one night.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:59 pm

Rimegon glanced at her to see how much fabric he needed, expecting something much smaller than what she indicated. "Well, okay then," he said, slightly amused. "Hang on." He went into his tent and rummaged around, knowing exactly where his needle and thread were but having to search for a piece of fabric that big. So what is this, he asked himself, what is going on? I have been here for a while and no one has tried to talk to me this much. It is strange and interesting at the same time. He was not entirely sure what to make of it. "Do you really care if it matches the color of your current tent?" he called, finding a bolt of fabric that he was sure was not the right color but would cover the hole nicely.

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:20 am

"It doesn't matter one bit what color it is so long as it's slightly more flame retardant than the other stuff." she joked. "But no, color doesn't really matter to me. In fact I rather like patchwork." She fidgeted slightly with her sleeves but was far more relaxed now than she had been a few minutes ago. "I'm just a klutz I guess. . ." she said with a laugh. She rubbed the back of her neck a bit shyly and looked at him. "Thank you for your help. I'm very grateful, Rimegon." She waited patiently for him to return and spoke again. "If need be I can use part of one of my skirts to patch up the hole?"
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:11 am

"Okay good," Rimegon replied, picking up the needle and thread and returning to Silence. "This ought to do it, though I am not sure about the flame resistance of it." He said the last with a small smile. "Hopefully this should be enough, and if not I can come back and use another piece of fabric I have here. We shouldn't have to ruin your clothes to fix it." Unless of course you manage to burn your whole tent down, he thought, but that seemed unlikely to him.

"No problem at all," he replied, motioning for her to lead the way. It will give me something to do, he thought, and that is good. Very good considering that incident earlier. He still felt bad about what he had said to the dragon, much as it seemed to have forgiven him. Rimegon made a mental note to find a way to make it up to the creature later, otherwise he would feel bad about it for ages.

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 3:28 am

She walked slowly out of his tent and toward her own. "Word of caution there are breakable things that I keep in my tent, mostly glass bottles and whatnot, just thought I should warn you." She gestured to the hole in the corner over by her bed. "Right there, awful place to practice but I rearranged my stuff a little while back. Guess I stuck my bed in the worst place possible." She shrugged and lit up a line of candles near her bed so he'd be able to see better. "Anything you'll need me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:15 pm

"Well you know, Elves are generally known for being graceful," he commented, foiling himself slightly by tripping and having to skip a step to catch his balance. Glaring at the small rock that had caused his gracelessness he then stooped slightly and entered her tent, straightening once he was inside. "Oh you should have told me you wanted a skylight," he said, his first attempt at a joke in ages. "Anyway, shouldn't be a problem for me to fix it, though at some point one of us is going to have to go outside and push the needle back through the cloth. But for now I can handle it." He unfolded the cloth and got the needle prepared, making sure the patch would cover the hole before he began to sew.

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:57 pm

"Well I can try and climb up the tree overhead?" Tree-climbing was not exactly her forte but she'd try her best anyway. She laughed a bit at his joke. "Skylights are lovely but not in the rain." she said. She looked outside and her smile fell a bit, rain always seemed to get her frowning. She looked about and started on some tea. "It's getting cold, care for me to make tea?" She had already started preparations, but asking was a formality for her. She sat back and warmed the water until it started to whistle. She gave a small sigh and let the tea steep.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:11 am

"Well it depends on whether or not you make them properly," Rimegon replied, indicating the hole. "And this is not the proper way to make a skylight." He continued to sew steadily, letting his thoughts drift as he did so. Sewing was not really something he did not need to focus on, so he was free to ramble on mentally. "Oh, I'm fine thanks," he replied, vaguely hearing her offer of tea. The cold and wet did not really bother him that often, only when he really paid attention to it. Which was not what he was doing at the moment. In fact, the weather was simply something that shared the same plane as he did for all the attention he paid to it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic of Mystery [Spirit]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next