Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magic of Mystery [Spirit]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 8

Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:22 am

Everything fell silent till thunder crashed outside and she spilled the hot tea. "Hellfire!" she swore gritting her teeth. "Of all the clumsy things to do. . ." She cleaned off her hands and tried not to get embarrassed. "I swear I've never been so clumsy a day in my life like I've been today." She looked down, her hair covering her face, as her cheeks quickly turned bright red. 'Why am I suddenly getting so careless and jumpy? I never get like this, ever!' she thought. There had to be some kind of explanation, but what was there to go on? It just didn't make sense!
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

Female Loveliness : 2

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:42 am

Rimegon jumped slightly, both at Silence's sudden yell and the thunder outside. He had been completely zoned out, working methodically, and the cacophony had brought him back. Sticking the needle halfway through the cloth so that he would not lose it, he went over to Silence. "Did you burn yourself?" he asked worriedly. He had some idea of how to fix it if she had, but he hoped that medical assistance would not be necessary at all. "Oh, I have seen more clumsy people," he commented with a slight smile, falling silent almost instantly while he waited for her response.

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:01 am

"I'm okay, no burns I don't think, just a stained dress." She looked up slightly still blushing. "I'm almost immune to burns by this point. Thank you for your concern though." She cleaned up the mess and nodded to the hole. "Didn't mean to disturb you, the thunder scared me slightly." 'Seems like I'm scared of a lot nowadays.' she thought but dared not say aloud. She dropped her gaze to the ground again as her cat rubbed against her leg. "Oh come now just a little thunder." she said picking him up and holding him. "You're okay."
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:07 am

"Good," he said, quickly going back to his patch job. Stupid question that one, he thought, she deals with fire every day, of course she would not be bothered by some hot tea. Rimegon was rather embarrassed himself, though he was careful not to show it. That would never do. "It was rather sudden," he added a moment later, attempting to make her feel better though he was not sure if it worked. "I do not think your cat is exactly scared of thunder, more like..." Rimegon studied the cat for a minute, trying to figure it out. "More like he was worried about you."

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:46 am

"Were you worried about me you silly tomcat?" she asked smiling as she sat him on the bed. She looked at the patch job in progress and felt like a burden. Glancing back at the animal tent she asked, "Do you have a favorite animal? I mean after working with them for a while I'd assume you have one, but I guess I could be wrong." 'Conversation is definitely not my cup of tea.' She sat down near Rimegon and held her cat in her lap idly. She wanted to say something badly, but words just wouldn't come forth. Every time she tried to say something she'd squeak rather pitifully. 'Oh forget it.' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 2:38 am

Rimegon considered her question for a few minutes, trying to decide what to say. "Not really," he replied. "There are things I like about all of them. Of course, dragons I am not so fond of, though I used to be. Now..." he trailed off and shrugged slightly. "Well that is another story, you do not want to hear that." besides which he did not feel like telling it. Rimegon briefly wondered what he would do if she asked, but he sincerely thought she would not. She seems like the type to respect one's privacy, he mused with a sigh, feeling his throat get tight for a minute.

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:44 am

She opened her mouth to ask about why, but decided to just set a hand on his shoulder. "The story can wait, for now at least. I can see it's not something you're fond of talking about." She looked at her hands to make sure they were alright and smirked. "Funny the skin blistered a bit." She took out some gauze and began to wrap her hands. "Guess the tea got hotter than I thought." She tried to keep the pain hidden as much as possible but the gauze on burned skin hurt like Hades!
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:59 pm

You have no idea... Rimegon thought, shaking his head slightly. No, that was a story he never wanted to tell. It would simply be too difficult, and for a moment he had to wonder if it would always be that way. But no, he refused to let himself sink into that pit of despair again. "Do you need any help?" he asked concernedly, looking back at her. "I can go find the doctor if you want." He searched his mind, trying to remember anything he could about healing and burns. It was not very much. Rimegon had never really concerned himself with healing.

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 12:27 am

"No, no, no doctors needed." she said with a nervous smile. "It's sweet of you to offer, but no thank you." She finished wrapping her palms and looked outside. "Huzzah! The rain has let up!" Her demeanor went from quiet to giddy in no time flat. She pulled out her deck of cards and practiced a few of her tricks to pass the time. "You like card tricks at least?" She did a few random ones before having to hold them away from her cat. "No you're not going to chew these up like you chewed up my shoes you little rascal. I'm going barefoot thanks to you y'know."
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 12:55 am

"Okay then," Rimegon said with a slight nod, turning back to his sewing. He was close to being done with it, just one more side to go, but he did not need help yet. In reality, he could just go get another needle from his tent and he would be able to finish it on his own. "Well that is good," he commented, glancing over at the tent flap.

"I do not see very many but they are entertaining," he added, glancing over at her every once in a while while he worked. For him most of the entertainment was in figuring out how they were done. Elves generally like puzzles and other things that required logical thought, and Rimegon was no exception. "That is easy to fix too," he commented, hearing her chastise the cat. "Well, not the shoes, but you can get a box to put them in so that the cat cannot get to them."

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 1:30 am

She nodded and held up a small box. "Thankfully I think this will do to keep Felix from eating my cards. Otherwise the little ones won't have any magic tricks to see and they'll be very sad. Felix runs around bugging the daylights out of the girls that come to see the big top. He's a ladies' man to be sure but I don't know how many litters of kittens he's fathered. A good few it seems like, he's quite the cat even by human standards." Felix sat up proudly and looked at Rimegon. 'Ten litters of kittens if I've kept track right. And the ladies that visit this place say I'm the prettiest cat they've yet to see!' He cleaned his face and cuddled up to Silence. 'Must say though that this one's the most interesting if not the strangest of the bunch.'
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:00 am

"Hopefully so," Rimegon replied, pinching the loose sides of the fabric together so that he could sew the last little bit without having to leave the tent or send Silence out. Still, he paused and focused on Felix while the cat spoke. An amused smile broke across his face as he turned back to his sewing. Well that is interesting little one. You must be so proud. But... what about sticking with one female? Wouldn't that be better? he asked, almost certain he already knew what the answer would be.

He glanced at Silence before continuing. i would be inclined to agree. She is certainly the only one who has shown any interest in me as anything other than a worker. He did not think there was anything more than friendship to it; he hoped not anyway. Romance was certainly not something he was ready for. Still, he had to admit that a friend would probably be a good thing for him.

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:40 am

'Well there's this calico I've been watching, might be inclined to stick around with her but that's not a huge issue. This fire-girl is lovely as humans go I guess. Seems like a good match for you, whether for breeding or simply for companionship. She's quite a force to be reckoned with.' Silence meanwhile had since began to pet Felix and he'd started purring. 'You're not one for company are you? Nice to see that you at least acknowledge her. She's odd, definitely odd.' Silence stopped petting him and got up to find something to make for her lunch. "Don't suppose you're wanting to eat yet, Rimegon?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:53 am

Well that's goo-OW! Rimegon snapped, shaking his hand. At the mention of the word 'breeding' he had jumped slightly and lost his concentration, stabbing himself in the finger. He sucked on it for a minute, half glaring at the cat as he did so. I think friends is the best way to put it, he said, somehow managing to not sound irritable. And you are right, sometimes I do not like having people around. But I can handle it. Sometimes having others who care about you is a good thing. That being said he turned back to the tent, finishing up the patch job.

"There we go," he said, tying off the thread. "That should hold. If it starts to come apart just let me know." He considered her question for a minute and then shook his head slightly. "No thank you, I am not hungry at the moment."

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:21 am

He gave a wicked cat-smile and flicked his tail to one side then the other mewing innocently. 'Struck a nerve, noted.' Silence looked over and blinked. "You okay? You're acting a bit odd." 'Even though you're odd to begin with but I digress.' she thought. She ate a bit of bread with some water and sighed. "Felix giving you trouble or something? And thank you again for fixing it for me." She knew when Rimegon left she'd feel lonely again, but she'd deal with it, knowing where she could find him if she ever wanted to talk. She knew the place would soon be bustling with people, or so she thought at least, some days they were crowded some days you could count the visitors on your fingers and toes.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:23 am

Rimegon chuckled, smirking at the cat. Well, okay then. Obviously the cat had a sense of humor. He is just trying to mess with you, Rimegon told himself, going over to Felix and patting him on the head. "Yes I am fine," he replied. "And he is not bothering me, just being playful. He is more intelligent than most cats it appears, or at least more in tune with humans." Glancing over at the patch he nodded slightly. "No trouble at all. Hopefully it will not give you any more trouble. Do you need anything else?"

The Elf was not entirely sure if he wanted to leave or not, but if she had nothing more for him to do he thought it would be strange if he stayed around, unless he accepted her offer to eat, which it was too late to do. So, for the moment he was undecided.

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:42 am

She walked outside and looked at him. "Will. . .Will you come to town with me and have lunch? I sort of want away from here." She blushed a bit. Felix laughed to himself. 'She likes you elf-boy. Just admit that you like her too. I swear she'll never know if you just tell me. You both need to be happy and I suppose I may just be a cat but you're both happy when you're around each other. So make it happen.' Silence had since gotten up and sat outside waiting for Rimegon to answer her question. Felix had taken a liking to him and that was something to keep in mind for sure. She knew animals had a better sense of character than humans.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:52 am

Rimegon considered her offer, glancing over at Felix disapprovingly. I do not feel that way about her, he said calmly. Perhaps we could be friends, but nothing more. I am not sure if you have ever lost anyone, but it hurts, a lot. And it really does not make you want to let anyone else in again. Still, he thought, that does not mean I should be rude to her. Just do not give her the idea you want a relationship. Shrugging slightly Rimegon got up and followed Silence.

"Okay, sure," he replied softly with a slight nod. He knew that he should eat though he was not hungry, not having had anything all day. Food was not high on his list of priorities, and had not been for ages even if he was hungry. Any tie to the physical world was good sometimes, a welcome distraction from the void.

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 4:32 pm

Felix just sort of smirked. 'Patience is a virtue for a reason dear boy.' He meowed and earned himself a little extra petting from Silence before she started walking off. 'A funny little girl, but quite worth her odd quirks. Ah but you're not her type, she'd never settle down, much less with someone who can't conquer his past.' Silence brightened a bit when he agreed to go. "Alright then, you look like you need to eat." She readjusted her top a bit nervously and glanced at her cat. "Don't cause any trouble or become a father again while I'm gone you rascal." She pulled a scarf around her neck to hide what her clothes couldn't, along with half her face so people didn't tease or embarrass her.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:14 pm

You are right, I cannot, Rimegon agreed softly, not letting himself show any outward emotion. And there is a good reason for that, which I am not going to explain to you. But I am almost glad I am not her type because I could not handle attempting to settle down. It is just a cat, the Elf told himself, turning away from Felix, but still he gets to me. It was the whole day, he realized, not necessarily anyone in particular. It had simply been completely out of the ordinary, that was what was bothering him.

"I never really ate much," he replied truthfully, his words strengthening slightly as he continued. Focus focus focus, he ordered himself, on the present not the past. "And I will admit I eat less now that I used to, so do not expect too much." Rimegon checked his pockets for coins, nodding when he found some. Satisfied that he had enough money he motioned for Silence to continue. "Lead the way."

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:39 pm

On the way into town Silence seemed to shrink a bit and become less confident from people looking at her oddly. She kept her eyes on the ground and didn't exactly speak very much. She walked into a small hole in the wall sort of restaurant and sat down someplace where she wouldn't immediately be seen. "This is the best place for soup in town. Sometimes after big afternoon shows this is where I end up for a late lunch." Behind her shyness and general social awkwardness-mess, she didn't let it get to her eating habits. She didn't want to be super thin and bruise easily so she kept up a decent eating regiment. "Order whatever you wish, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:29 pm

Rimegon looked around curiously, never having been to a quiet restaurant like this before. Or, for that matter, any kind of restaurant. He generally preferred to eat alone or with a small group of people that he knew, not in public with strangers around him. The soup? Rimegon shrugged slightly. "You go ahead and order for me, I do not care what you get." In truth he was kind of curious what she would decide for him.

Some things he had regained an interest in, but eating was not one of them. In fact, besides reading, nature, and the animals he took care of, there was really not anything else. It was slightly troubling if he thought about it but he did not really care about it. Eventually he would be back to normal, he knew that.

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:01 am

She ended up ordering two of the same thing, not knowing what he liked or didn't like posed a challenge. When she ordered the food the maid gave her a slightly odd look but nodded and walked away. "Huh, you'd swear she'd never seen two people go out to eat. I ordered chicken cheddar soup, hope that's not a problem." she said quietly. "I just didn't know what you liked." She sat almost totally silent until the food was brought out and she got another weird look. "Move along lady, thanks for bringing the food but I don't like that look." She handed over a few coins and took a bite of the soup. "Soup's still good though."
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:10 pm

Rimegon watched the people around them, vaguely fascinated by the conversations and activity. It seemed like there were so many people, all of them living so called 'normal' lives, and he had to wonder what the difference was. Why their luck was so different from his that they could be happy and content while he best he could seem to hope for was calm. It frustrated him and made him want to work harder. He knew that he needed to rejoin society, but goodness it was so hard.

Turning his attention back to Silence just as the waitress brought the food he smiled slightly at her comment. "I believe it is probably me," he offered. "Perhaps they do not see very many elves. And you have to admit, we make an interesting pair." He picked up a spoon and stirred the soup slowly for a moment before he began to it. "It is good," he agreed with her after a few mouthfuls.

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:41 pm

She smiled. "I'd never seen an elf before meeting you, but it doesn't mean I'm going to gawk at you like the rest of these people. I'm glad you like the soup, maybe you'll visit and be a little more social after this." she joked lightly. She took a few bites of her soup and enjoyed the down time. "Somehow I have the idea that by the time I get back Felix will have a new cat in tow. That lovely tomcat is a player on every level, I would swear to it." She had about half her soup gone when she slightly choked due to not thinking. "Ow. . .I think it went down the wrong way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic of Mystery [Spirit]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next