Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magic of Mystery [Spirit]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

Female Loveliness : 2

Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:40 pm

"You would be surprised at the lack of manners some people have," Rimegon commented with a slight chuckle. "I am used to it though. One tends to run into all kinds of people if one takes a long wandering journey like I have." He considered her next statement and nodded slightly in agreement. "I should," he said, wondering if she could read his mind. It would be good for me, he mused idly.

"I can tell, just by talking to him," Rimegon replied. "Not generally the type of person I associate with but I find that animals are different for some reason. Unless they are simply openly hostile I can get along with them quite well." Taking another bite of soup he contemplated this before swallowing and adding, "Besides, you met a new person today, so why should he not?" Raising an eyebrow when she started to cough he politely finished, "Can you still breathe or do I need to help you out?"

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 8

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:46 am

She shook her head and cleared her throat. "No, thank you I'm okay. And I'm okay with him meeting people, I just wish he'd settle down and stop having so many kids." She finished her soup and sat back, for once totally relaxed and comfortable. "I'm perfectly fine letting Felix roam around, he deserves to see the world." She stretched her arms a bit and looked at him. "Anywhere you'd like to go on this little outing? Or would you like to go back now?" she asked, the last part sounding a bit hesitant. She didn't exactly wish to go back yet, but if that was what he wanted then she wouldn't, couldn't, force him to stay around with her.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 1:34 am

Rimegon nodded slightly, relieved that she was fine not only because he had been worried about her but because he really did not have any idea how he would have been able to help her. Saving an animal that was choking was not the same as saving a human who was. He would have tried of course, but it might not have worked too well. Fortunately he did not have to.

"But kittens are adorable," he protested with a slight smile. "And they are so fun to talk to, which most people do not know of course. They are like super intelligent kids. Not that I condone having many different partners of course but some people are just like that. Never saw the point in it." The elf trailed off, realizing that he was starting to babble. None of that, he warned himself, shaking his head slightly.

Hmm, anywhere he wanted to go... he could not think of anything, but going back to the circus did not sound that appealing yet. "There is not any place in particular but I would not mind wandering around the town," he replied, pushing his empty bowl away slightly.

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:12 am

She smiled. "True, very true. I suppose kittens aren't so bad, if only he'd settle down with ONE cat." Glancing at the door, she noticed Felix walking around with a lovely long haired calico. "He's walking past the doorway right now, and there's his famed calico beauty with him." She moved her bowl aside and gestured to the door. "Shall we be going? I have the feeling Felix won't be able to keep his paws off that cat and I'd not like to be around to see that. I will however like seeing what the kittens look like." Felix meanwhile had come to spy on his human pet, and see if Rimegon was any more comfortable with her than he had been before.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:53 pm

Rimegon nodded slightly, looking over and smiling slightly at Felix as the cat passed. "Well one tends to find that animals do not view relationships in the same was as people do. We stay together because our emotions tell us to, but animals do not feel the same way. They are only concerned with continuation of their species. It is an interesting, and at times frustrating conversation to have with them." When one had as much time on their hands as Rimegon did one tended to find something to occupy it. For Rimegon it had been conversing with animals.

"I was always partial to long haired kittens," Rimegon agreed, changing the subject suddenly. Dwelling on the topic of relationships was not exactly a good idea for him. He could handle it, not that he wanted to. Greetings to you both, he added with a slight wave.

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:49 am

"Long haired kittens shed a ton and make me sneeze, but they're so soft and cuddly. I'm especially fond of short haired cats just because I don't have to guess how long their fur is and how skinny they are." She watched the cats for a few moments and grinned. "In her case I think I will make an exception, she's something between a short and a long haired cat." She walked out of the building and looked around for a place to walk around. "Want to see if we can find a kitten to talk to? You said it's fun and it's worth it to learn something new." Though where they'd find a kitten she didn't know. That was the trouble.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:18 am

"Well of course they do," Rimgeon agreed, "But then so do tigers and bears and just about every other animal on the planet. Granted some shed less than others, and it is annoying when you get it on your clothes." Here he gestured at his shirt which was speckled with different colored hairs. "But in the end it is worth it." Glancing at the pair he nodded slightly in agreement. The female was very pretty as cats went, he could understand the attraction, though he did not care about it himself.

"Find a kitten eh?" he repeated, looking around. "Well that should not be too hard, but one never knows. Of course, once we stop looking for one they will be all over the place." Speaking of kittens reminded him of the pregnant tiger back at the circus. "Actually we will have kittens at the circus in a couple of months, one of the tigers is carrying."

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:22 pm

"Oh? That would explain why she's so short tempered. Any time I've gone in there in the past few weeks she's gotten angry for no reason." She smiled and looked down the street. "Isn't it just frustrating when you lose something and the minute you don't need it or wish to find it, it shows up?" She smiled and hopped over a small puddle in the road, feeling like she'd have jumped "in" the puddle instead of "over" it if she weren't wearing one of her better skirts. "I'm very glad to have your company. Today's had its ups and downs but I wouldn't change much, except maybe spilling that tea." she mused. "Yes if I could redo today spilling tea would be the only thing I'd leave out."

Last edited by ElizaFlame13 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:53 am

"Yes she has been a bit temperamental," Rimegon agreed with a slight chuckle. Most animals tended to get that way, so he was used to it. Apparently humans did too, though he had never had a chance to know a pregnant woman. However he would imagine that they got moody as well. Besides that, the child had to be raised for years, and then kept watch on until the death of the parents. Animals did not do that, and he had to wonder why humans did.

"Oh very much so," he replied, dragging himself back to the present and their conversation. "And it seems like that is always what happens too." Yet another mystery of the universe he supposed. It always had its little quirks. "Well thank you," he added. "It has been nice meeting you as well. Certainly better than wandering around the circus all day or trying to stay away from people. That is another thing, I always seem to end up completely alone when I want people, and flooded with them when I want to be alone. Have you ever noticed that or is it just me?"

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:47 pm

"Oh believe me I get the most visitors on the days when I'm feeling my worst. It's bad luck on my part I guess." she replied rolling her eyes. "I guess the universe just gets a kick out of playing jokes on us. Seems like the people who have it the worst have the most to deal with day to day, but that might just be the kick we need to start moving forward again. Heck Felix actually was the one who got me up and about on my days off. He'd take something of mine, used to be my shoes now it's anything from underwear to my deck of cards, and run out of the tent with it like a dragon from Hell. It was his way of getting me moving."
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:33 pm

"So it is not just me," Rimegon said with some relief. So perhaps he was not as crazy as he had originally thought. Well that was a good thing in his mind. After all, maybe he was finally starting to get better. He certainly would not have been out eating lunch (or breakfast, whatever it had happened to be) a few months ago. Not to mention the fact that he had company, and it was a woman at that. Yes, he had to be making progress. Right?

"I would imagine that it does," he agreed softly. "After all, sometimes it just seems like someone is pulling strings, laughing at our suffering." As fatalistic as the comment may have been, it certainly seemed true to him. "Well I am glad that you had someone to help you," he replied. "Better than sitting around wallowing in self despair." Like you did for years, he thought, smiling wryly. "People can spend a very long time doing that before they come to some sort of epiphany and realize they are wasting their lives, and perhaps that is not what their loved ones would want."

It was then that he spotted a small orange tiger stripe kitten and he grinned successfully. "Aha, there we go," he said, pointing it out.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:54 pm

She paused and smiled. "For once lady luck has smiled." She noticed the kitten was very small, and her heart could have melted away entirely. "And I know this might sound awkward, but if you ever get lonely just come find me. I'll be glad to help in any way possible." She gave him a slight nudge and didn't exactly think to walk over and pet the kitten. "I doubt that the kitten really likes humans, most city folk don't like wild cats and usually chase them off." It didn't distract her, though, from trying to get it come closer so she could see it better. "Come here little one, don't be afraid."
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:36 am

"I thank you for your offer," Rimegon replied, a little awkwardly himself. He was not used to such gestures of compassion, that was what made it strange. Focusing on the kitten he tried to catch its gaze, wanting to make eye contact before beginning to speak, not wanting to startle it. Of course, his ability to speak its language certainly would, but he hoped to be able to lessen that.

"Well we are not exactly city folks," he pointed out. "And I am an Elf who can talk to animals. If anything we are the best people for a small kitten to hang around." Approaching slowly Rimegon crouched down a short distance away, finally catching its gaze. I do not mean you any harm, I simply want to talk to you, he said, motioning for the kitten to come closer.

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:25 pm

Silence watched the little kitten and recalled a time where one of Felix's litters of kittens followed him home. There were about six of them in total, and all of them looked different from him, except for one little female. She smiled to herself remembering that there was a little kitten that looked a lot like this one in that bunch, and it had a habit of causing mischief. "Reminds me of one of Felix's many children, he had one of his litters follow him home and there was a kitten in that group that liked to get into things he shouldn't get into."
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:03 am

"Kittens do that sometimes," Rimegon replied with a chuckle, holding a hand out to the kitten who was watching him warily. "In fact, youngsters of all kinds are like that. It takes skill to handle them." The elf sighed, tilting his head to one side as he examined the kitten. It showed no signs of wanting to approach him, and he was trying to figure out what to do about that. Finally he spoke.

Please come over here. We only want to talk to you. And if you do I will take you back to my home and give you some milk or something. I can get some for your whole family. Where are they?" The kitten, who had been looking off down the street, now turned back to him with a vaguely surprised look.
They got taken aways, she mewed, slowly padding her way over to him, still rather ungainly.

Rimegon frowned slightly. "She is an orphan," he said to Silence, so that she would know what is going on. "But at least she is talking to me now."

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:20 pm

She looked at the kitten sadly. "Wonder if Felix and his mate would take her in. She's at the age where she needs family or she won't make it." She knelt near Rimegon and smiled. "She's a sweet little thing though." Felix watched with his companion and blinked. 'Seems like my pet will have another cat to take care of.' He just watched intently as the elf with his human tried to talk to the kitten. The little kitten wasn't much to look at, she was quite thin and looked like a ragamuffin. 'She just needs a bit of food and some milk and she'll be fine.'
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:45 am

"I could always take her," Rimegon said without really thinking about it, reaching out and picking the kitten up. As he stood she instantly tried to climb up on his shoulder, ending up with her front paws on it and her head resting on the cloth of his shirt. Rimegon had to admit that she was adorable, and Silence was right really. The little one needed a home and fast, or she would die. Well, one of them would have to take her home, that much was certain. "Either way is fine," he finished, idly scratching the kitten behind her ears, making her purr raggedly.

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:03 pm

"Whichever way you decide is fine with me." she said as she petted the little kitten. "Why don't we decide who's keeping her later and just get her some food for now?" She laughed a little and thought for a moment. "We should also give her a name come to think of it. Or does she have one already?" She looked quite happy to be cuddled up to Rimegon and it was an adorable picture. She hadn't really noticed up until that point but it made her smile. "She really likes you, but I guess that's a given you're kind of tough to dislike."
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:48 pm

"That works," Rimegon agreed, turning to the kitten. Do you have a name? The kitten shook her head slowly and Rimegon nodded, having figured that she would not have. "Looks like we will have to name her," he explained, looking over at Silence expectantly. He had no experience naming things, and so decided to let her do it. After all, it would probably end up living with her anyway... right? He figured that the kitten would prefer Silence, especially since she already had a cat, but he could not be sure yet. After all, she certainly was snuggled up to him.

He smiled faintly at her compliment, but shook his head slightly in denial. "If you say so," he amended quietly. He knew there were people that hated him, but then there were people that just hated everyone they met. Either way, no one could get along with everyone.

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:26 am

She sort of froze, but thought on it for a moment. "Caroline perhaps? I know Felix hates the name I've given him, but I hope she likes it." She wanted so badly to hold the poor little thing; she was too young to know the hardship of not having a family. "Think I could hold her?" She smiled at him and nodded. "And yes I do say so." She silently admitted that no, she didn't know him like she knew herself, but she knew enough that she could give a simple compliment and feel okay with it.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:07 am

"Sounds good to me." In truth Rimegon did not think the kitten would care, so he did not bother to ask her. After all, having a good home and being surrounded by people that loved her would surely be worth having a name that perhaps one did not like all that well. It would just take some adjustment, but why complain in the first place? Rimegon realized that his thoughts were wandering and brought himself back to the present when Silence asked for the kitten.

The Elf nodded shortly and passed her over with a slight smile, hoping the two would get along. While he could not see why they would not there was always that small chance. After all, some cats were incredibly particular about who they let hold them and who they would associate with. Then again, this little one did not seem to care about much of anything. Living on the street tended to do that to a person. Rimegon knew that all too well, having seen it in people, not just animals.

He shrugged slightly in response to her determination to make him believe her words. He did believe her, in so much as he thought she was telling the truth as she saw it. Perhaps someday he would believe it, but at the moment it was a little difficult. Still, he was making progress. "I could say the same of you I think," he said softly.

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 3:34 am

"My attitude towards people isn't exactly one that is favorable, one could say." she replied petting Caroline. "Almost everything gets me wound up and anxious lately. Seems like something terrible is going on about here. Dark times lately." Her voice became smooth and gentle, compared to her usual sharp but somewhat happy tone. It hadn't really occurred to her that she changed anything about herself at all for the sake of others, and it was probably better that it not occur to her for a while given the circumstances. Back home she wouldn't have bothered to help Rimegon if he wasn't ready to be helped, but here she tried to help even when it only made things worse. She had changed in her time at Dragon's Cove, and from the point of view of a certain white cat, she had grown up if only a smidgen of an inch in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:37 pm

Rimegon shrugged slightly and shook his head. "I would not say so," he replied softly. "But I would agree that things are not as good as they used to be." If they were, Ril would still be alive, he thought, pushing it to the very dark depths of his mind as soon as it surfaced. That would not help anyone, and he knew it, but they still liked to torment him, all those thoughts and memories. What he would not give to have her back.

"I think Ril would have liked you," he blurted without stopping to think about it, realizing too late how many questions that opened him to. Horrible, horrible idea, the Elf chided himself, though there was nothing to be done now. He would just have to hope she did not decide to ask him. Maybe the use of past tense would give her a clue. Either way it was his own fault for making a statement like that without thinking about it.

"People have gotten more withdrawn and secretive," Rimegon agreed, hoping that if he continued she would not comment on his previous statement. "Hopefully that will change, though I do not think it will happen soon unfortunately."

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:06 am

"Ril. . .Someone you obviously care or cared for in your lifetime no doubt." She studied his face and frowned sadly. "Losing people is not easy to overcome." She changed the subject slightly and looked around. "Though it seems this place has more issues than just distrusting people. Heard lots of talk about war from the last batch of people who wandered onto the grounds. I was considering leaving the circus altogether, but now I wonder if this isn't the safest place to be. The outside world seems so dangerous now."
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:46 pm

Rimegon simply looked blankly at Silence as she spoke about Ril, not having expected to get away with bringing her up. Well, at least she did not ask any questions about her. Still... words left his mouth before he could stop them. "Both are true, but you are correct, she no longer lives," he explained, looking away from her once that statement had been made. He would say nothing more on the matter, that much he was determined to hold. Too much had been said already really.

"The world was never safe," he replied, returning his gaze to her when she continued. "But there are times when it becomes even less so I will agree. It would not surprise me if there was a war going on. Humans fight and bicker all the time. And they wonder why Elves live for so long. Perhaps they would too, if they were not constantly killing each other."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic of Mystery [Spirit]   Magic of Mystery [Spirit] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic of Mystery [Spirit]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next