Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

Female Loveliness : 8
Location : In the meadow with the Cherry Blossom and the Willow Tree. ^^

Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:39 am

Akar chuckled softly and pulled his head away. Being distracted with kissing her, he'd forgotten about his pounding head, and even know it wasn't bothering him. He couldn't believe how stupid he'd been. All the times he'd been with her, he'd been denying to himself his feelings. How stupid could he get? Oh well, so long as he realized it now. And expressed it now, she'd forgive him. Sorrahkin was what actually made him stop staring at Rasera. She snorted and tossed her head prancing around as if she was happy for them. "You knew this entire time," he growled at the mare. The horse stopped and nodded her head again.

Akar shook his head. Of course Sorrahkin knew. She always knew everything. He swore to himself some times that she wasn't a horse and really some spell caster or mage trapped in a horse's body. That was impossible though, or at least he figured as much seeing as they'd had this horse since she was born. Mask returned his attention back to Rasera. He looked into her eyes and smiled again. "What would you do, if I told you that I'm pretty positive," he paused for a moment. "Like maybe seventy nine percent," he said teasingly. "That I love you Rasera."
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

Female Loveliness : 12

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:03 am

Rasera smiled at Sorrahkin, of course she would now, even being a horse she was a female and a very smart animal. When Mask turned back at her she smiled and cocked her head in a confused state when he kept pausing and then it came. The L word, he loved her. Tears formed in her deep blue eyes as she put her hands to her mouth to stifle any noise that might come out. "Akar...are...you serious...?" It wasn't like him to say something he didn't mean so she believed it, well her heart did but her mind had to ask, had to know what she had head was correct.

Without waiting for a reply she hugged him close to her, her head on his strong chest. "I love you too Akar, I have for a long time..." She admitted putting her hand softly to his chest and inhaling his masculine scent. She was happy, really happy.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:34 am

At first Akar was confused by the tears that seemed to form in her eyes. He wondered if he shouldn't have said that. If maybe it was too soon, or maybe she didn't want to hear that? No, she must right? Then why the tears? If you could really call them actual tears. He shifted slightly, and was relieved when she spoke. She asked if he meant it and he knew his answer. He knew exactly what to say. However she didn't give him a chance to reply because she hugged him tightly. He wrapped her up in his arms and put his head on hers softly. He still had to be careful. "Of course I'm sure," he said softly to her. He kissed her hair softly and held her tighter to him. "It just took me a while to realize it."

Akar was perfectly content to sit like this forever, but he knew that is couldn't last forever. There was still so much to be done, but he didn't care. He was content for now and that was all that mattered to him. Sorrahkin however was getting bored. She pawed the ground and snorted. Swishing her tail behind her, the mare leaned down and nudged the two of them. She obviously disn't like being out in the open like this. Akar sighed. "Someon's impatient," he pointed out with a laugh. Shall we head out to Everbridge?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:22 am

That was all she needed to hear, her chest full of warmth from his admission and she was truly happy. When he pulled way from her and the horse had nudge them she giggled at the creature. "I hope you don't mind sharing him." She said to Sorrahkin, patting the horses nose and then looking back to Akar. "Do you think its still too soon for you to be moving? You head must still hurt..." She said, eyeing the wound with some amount of concern as she did so.

She stood going over to Sorrahkin and pulling a canteen of water out and handed it to him. "Perhaps just a few more minutes?" She asked, kneeling back down with a soft smile on her gentle features. "I can't have you dieing on me just after saying you loved me, that's cheating." She teased.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:37 am

Akar chuckled as Rasera asked Sorrahkin for permission to share. Lightly, he shook his head at the two of them. Of course, then Rasera made a point. He supposed he really shouldn't be moving around just yet. He frowned for a moment, thinking to himself. After a handful of seconds, he noded. "I probably shouldn't yet, you're right," he agreed. He watched her as she stood up and fetched water. Taking it from her when she handed it to him, he opened it and drank a little of it, then handed it back to her. He then surveyed where they were exactly.

"We should be ok here for a while. It's not raining and no one's around as far as I can see. Not to mention we're not close to anything either," Akar said as he returned his eyes to Rasera. He found her hand again and twined his fingers with hers softly. He pulled her onto his lap and smirked. "You know, last time you said something like that, I ended up passing out. So this time, I think I'll just listen to you and stop pretending I'm perfectly fine," he teased back. On a more serious note, Akar added, "My head is killing me, yes. But it's unbearable. I'm getting used to it."
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:37 pm

Rasera easily found his larger hand fitting into her own as warmth once more crawled into her heart and wrapped around it tightly. She moved into his lap on his accord and laid her head against his chest with a small content sigh. “Oh, big man Akar is going to listen to me this time?” She teased back, looking up to him with her glittering blue eyes that held playfulness and love in them. Love for him.

She played with the end of his shirt, content to sit in his lap as she was and closed her eyes, listening to his strong and steady heartbeat in his chest. “Akar, I know I may not be a lot of use to you in fighting, or battle but…” She looked up to him to ensure he knew she meant every word that she spoke. “I’ll be there for you.” He had been as alone as she was even before she had met him and she wanted to ease that burden of his sister from his shoulders if only a little.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:13 pm

Akar rolled his eyes but couldn't help but laugh. "Yes, I'm going to listen to you," he said as he looked down at her. He smiled warmly at her and kissed her forehead. "You have been right about almost everything. Except directions," he said teasing her with a smirk. He felt the feel fall from his face when her tone went serious. He really didn't want her involved in this fight at all. Most of what Sorrahkin had to carry was supplies for the war. Things he'd picked up before traveling all the way to Harglen to get her. He sighed. "I don't want you anywhere near the fight," he said unhappily. "But I wont leave you. If you'll be there for me, then I'll be there to make sure nothing happens to you." He gave a half smile. He'd seen how Racksom had gone, the confusion, the chaos. The failure to even recognize there own warriors. Bringing Rasera into that.. worry clenched his heart at the though.

Sorrahkin's sudden movement caught his attention. The mare had been cautiously grazing, but now she stood with her head up and ears pricked. Faintly, on the breeze, come the sound of horse hoofs beating on the ground. Akar went still as he looked out into the distance. He wasn't sure exactly what he was thinking. The rebels on the move? Refugees? Maybe just a band of travelers? Or perhaps a band of thiefs? The more he tried to figure it out the worse his ideas became. "We need to go," he said suddenly. Sorrahkin's ears were pinned and she was positioned in between the two of them and the on coming group.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:32 pm

Rasera knew the responsibility she was putting back on Akar for having her with him during war, even if she was trying to ease his loneliness with her company. It was a double edge sword that he would have to decided was worth it or not for him to bare. If he decided that he couldn’t handle the strain of her being with him in such times of chaos then so be it, she had been asking more of him than she first realized.

As the horse started becoming restless and then the distant sound of horse hooves pounding into the ground became apparent, Akar grew more agitated beneath her. When he said that they had to go right now, she easily got off his lap, holding out her hand to him to help him up if he was still dizzy. “Are you sure? Your injury…” She supposed that if he sensed something she didn’t, something dangerous than that would be far worse sticking around.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:44 pm

Akar took her hand and pushed himself up. He felt a little better than he had ever since the stupid man had hit him, but he knew he probably wouldn't be much use in a fight for a while longer. Not up close anyways. "I know," he said looking off into the distance. "Sorrahkin's ears are pinned. I've learned that means to leave. She hasn't let me down yet." Blinking a few times to clear his head as best as possible, he pulled the mare's reins so she'd come closer to them. Akar carefully climbed into the saddle, then held out his hand for Rasera. He'd swing her up onto the saddle in front of him, and turn the mare around to face away from the on comers. They were moving really fast. He didn't like this. "Hold on tightly," he said gruffly. A twinge of fear in his voice. "We're both going to have to if we want to stay on."

Akar pressed his legs lightly to Sorrahkin's sides then, and she leaped forwards into a full gallop. Her hoofs pounded against the ground and Akar held tightly with his legs and the reins. One hand also holding the saddle. He looked back behind them. There were about five riders behind them, charging on horses that powered across the ground. Akar returned his look to where they were going. If they could make it into the forest, or at least close to it, maybe they could lose them. However, they right out in the open right now, and even with Sorrahkin's speed they were still gaining on them. A thought occurred to him then. The mare was holding back, she had to or else him and Rasera would go tumbling to the ground. Akar silently cursed. Something soared just to there left and Akar blinked realizing it was an arrow. "Wonderful!" he said sarcastically. "They're friendly."
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:12 pm

Rasera easily got on the horse with him, having much practice from doing it so often in the past and slipped into the saddle with him. She held on as tightly as she could without being too unreasonable and braced herself as they began to move out. She looked behind her to see the group of riders appearing and then an arrow wiz by the side of them. She was tempted to give a dry look to Mask's sarcastic remake towards the nature of the man but refrained from doing so as she kept her attention behind her. Someone had to watch to ensure they could get out of harm’s way...well as reasonably as she could help...while Akar pushed Sorrahkin to get them away from the oncoming trouble. Were they really that much of a magnet to exciting dangerous things? They were going to die young if this kept up, from either heart attacks or actual ones. She felt her own heart racing then but she was determined to keep a level head and watch for Akar's back.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:50 am

Akar made a quick decision and dropping the reins, he put one arm around Rasera, and the other gripped the saddle tightly till his knuckles turned white. He pressed his legs against the horse's side, and Sorrahkin opened up her stride once more. More arrows shot at them, and Akar had a sinking feeling this was going to end one of two ways. They'd either make it to the trees and go tumbling off of Sorrahkin, or, they were going to get shot in the back and killed. He was hoping for option one though. He figured they'd at least have a chance at getting away in the trees. Sorrahkin was lurking forwards with everything she had. The other problem was all the weight on her back. No wonder those other riders were catching up so easily.

The tree line was on the horizon and heading up fast. Sorrahkin leaped forwards to close the ground between the trunks of the trees and herself. At least these men were poor shots. They were missing any arrows that were headed towards Akar and Rasera. Even Sorrahkin wasn't hit at all. When the trees were finally in sight, Sorrahkin threw on more speed, literally jumping forwards to enter the forest. Akar felt himself lurch backwards and tightened his grip with his legs, only to have Sorrahkin make a sharp turn around a tree. His hand slipped from the saddle as he lost his balance. He did his best to try to make sure Rasera didn't fall off, but if she did, he would wrap his arms around her tighter and duck his head, so when they hit the ground she didn't get hurt, and he didn't hit his head. An arrow would follow them shortly after hitting the ground. Akar saw where it was going and reacted a split second too late. He tried to roll onto his side to avoid it hitting either of them, but the arrow dropped down and would end up striking Rasera in the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:00 am

As they had began to pick up speed and Akar wrapped his arm around her she could no longer watch behind them, concentrating on just holding on. As the tree line came into sight Rasera knew they were falling, she felt Mask slipping first and then with no weight to hold her small body down she went with him. She felt his strong arms wrap around her in protection as she landed on him. As she was about to say her thanks, Mask rolled and then she felt a sharp pain rip through her back. A small yell of pain escaped her lips as the arrow sunk deep into her soft flesh and shoulder blade.

As the pain rippeled through her shoulder she felt warm liquid run down her back and bit her lip to keep from making anymore noise. "A-Akar, you didn't get hit did you?" Her voice was shaky, half out of pain half out of fear. Her heart beat painfully in her chest as she tried to clear her mind and think of how to get out of this mess.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:18 am

Akar swore out loud when he saw that tyring to avoid the arrow hadn't much more than help it. If he'd stayed still it would have dropped a few inches from them. Worry went through him, and so did anger at himself. He wasn't doing a very good job of protecting them, and what's more, they needed to get out of here and now. Sorrahkin had stopped and was prancing back towards them. They didn't have time to get back on, and now Rasera was hurt. Mask bit his lip as he tried to come up with a plan. "I'm sorry," he said sounding defeated. "No, I didn't." He turned his attention back to the mare. "Go," he told the horse. He had an idea but he wasn't sure if it'd work. Something he'd noticed last time he tried to teleport. He'd used the wrong arrow.

"Hold on Rasera, don't move," he said shutting his eyes. Sorrahkin took off and few of the riders started to follow her, however two stayed back to see if maybe this was a ploy. He wasn't sure how these men knew to look in the trees, nor who they were but he didn't care. Instead he focused hard on trying to make a portal below the two of them. He wasn't going to let go of Rasera, and he wasn't going to move her. The men dismounted there horses, he was running out of time. The blue started to encircle them, slowly it grew to a deep purple, then the two colors swirled and they dropped into the ground through it. Akar focused on home. It was the only safe place he could think of where he'd get help. One of them men spotted them and shot into the vortex. The arrow skimmed Akar's forehead leaving a trail of blood down his face, but he bit his lip and focused.

That small bit of a distraction proved enough to throw off there landing as they literally crashed out of a wall and onto the ground in Akar's house. Right into the room that Canice and Tsuna were standing in, apparently arguing about something. They both gasped when they took in the two of them. "Akar!" they both shouted at the same time. Akar let breath hiss through his clenched teeth. "Help," he said before feeling the familiar rush of energy drain, and passed out. That left Canice and Tsuna standing there shocked. Akar had been thinking just then, he'd never tried this when he was injured, would it make it worse?

Canice ran forwards, breaking out of shock. He gently went to pick up Rasera to bring her into one of the rooms to lay her down carefully. "Tsuna, Check Akar then help me. You're the one who knows how to heal," he called out to her. His gealic accent strong.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:41 am

Rasera was shaking like a leaf in Mask's arms, more than glad to hear he had not been hit. Before she realized what it was he was doing, Rasera felt them slipping into the weird portal like they had done once before. "No-!" Was all she could get out, far too late to stop Mask from expending the injuries to his head. When they landed however Rasera had landed on her back, pushing the arrow through her skin and the rest of the way into her body. She scream in pain, rolling onto her side, but she had been there for long as someone picked her up. There was a fine layer of cold sweat on her small body, her skin was turning a pale grey color and her shaking had grown even worse. Suddenly, she was feeling rather tired, that if she just closed her eyes the pain would be over with...wouldn't it? Her back was slick with her blood as more of it trickled down her breasts and arm from the new puncture wound.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:04 am

Tsuna looked over Akar only to see really that the blood down his face was only a scratch. She dragged him onto a couch and growling to herself went to go help Canice, who she was still annoyed at. Who was this girl anyways? Why did she look like Vespira? She could tell that wasn't her best friend, she just knew. Canice probably couldn't though. That wouldn't surprise her. Stupid men. She walked into the room and her emotions faded as she became worried and nervous. "Canice, we may need your covenant for this one," she said. I got the arrow and anything inside. You're gonna have to get closer to the skin on this one." The two of them set to work then. Neither really knew much of magic, expect Tsuna who excelled in fire magic. She knew little of healing magic except what she'd seen Vespira do to a bird once who had a broken wing. Would that even help?

Akar fought back against his body's need for rest. He wasn't done yet. He had to make sure Rasera was ok. He broke free from his body's defense against the transportation and opened his eyes. He ignored the feeling of the blood on his face and rolled onto the ground. He wasn't even going to delude himself into trying to get up yet. Carefully, he crawled towards where he could hear his friends. Tsuna he knew would be pissed if she knew he knew how to do this. He gripped the door frame and pulled himself to his feet, feeling shaky and weak. But what was it that made him so? His lack of energy or the suffocating emotion of sorrow he felt. This was his fault, again. He leaned heavily against the wall when he finally made it to the room they were in. Akar's eyes widened when he saw Rasera, and he lost his balance and slide down the wall to the floor. Neither of his friends paid any attention to him as he stared. He felt tears in his eyes. Something he wasn't used to since before his father died. They slide down his checks silently.

In his mind he thought desperately, 'Now you're not aloud to die on me Rasera, like you said, that's not fair. Not when we both finally know how eachother feels. You can't go and leave me now. I need you. More than anything. Don't go, stay with me. Please...' Tsuna snapped the arrow as she burned a part of it in the middle. Carefully, and steadily she pulled the arrow out of the girl and placed her palm to the wound trying to heal internal damage. She shut her eyes focusing hard as Canice went and fetched some kind of liquid. He place a dropper with the liquid inside of it under Tsuna's hand and dripped the liquid into the wound. From where he was from, this liquid was medicine that was supposed to be magic of some sort to melt skin back together. So he figured it would help to be inside the wound as well. This along with Tsuna's small bit of magic, should be enough to heal the damage done, but it wasn't going to make the girl feel good as new. That was up to her.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:25 am

Rasera bit her lip so hard that she drew blood to keep from screaming when the arrow was broken off and slid out of her body. She was nearly unconscious now, the life essence of her blood spilling out onto whatever she was laying on. Eventually the raw pain lessened slightly as they began to heal her, making it so she was a least not gushing blood anymore. Her breathing was shallow and slow making soft rasping noises whenever she exhaled. Her conscious was floating somewhere in between being awake and not and her only thought was on Akar. "A.....kar...." She moaned so lightly that any normal person might have missed it, and then she laid still not wanting to expend any more energy. She was tired. Was it over yet?
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:48 am

Tsuna panted when she finished healing the girl. Her skin was closed up, but would probably still scar. Her abilities weren't very good. Canice was looking at the girl and he saw her lips move slightly. He hadn't heard what she said, but he could guess what she wanted. A soft smile curled on his lips, but it was worried and he felt a but of panic as he started to put two and two together. "Are ya shore she's healed as much as ya know?" he asked quietly to Tsuna. She nodded while trying to regain her breath. Canice nodded too.

Once she had had controlled her breathing again, Tsuna spun on Akar. "You," she snarled at him. She took a step closer, realizing that Akar wasn't even paying attention to her. She went to go another step closer, but Canice put a hand on her shoulder. "Come help me make somefing for her?" he asked Tsuna. "Ya can deal with Akar later." Tsuna stalked off and Canice went to the door way. "She's looking for ya," he said softly. "She's still pretty weak, and so are ya, so please, don't push yeselfs." With that he hurried out of the room to he make the thing Rasera should probably drink. If he could get it to her in time.

Akar sat there, frozen in his self hatred and sorrow, but he knew better than this. He was stronger than this, and yet, he'd never felt so pitiful. He pushed himself way from the wall, and crawled on his knees over to Rasera's side. He took her hand in his and squeezed it softly. "Rasera," he whispered in her ear. His voice was choked, and husky, but he really wasn't worried about how he looked or sounded. "I'm sorry Rasera, this is my fault. I should have guessed the arrow would drop. I'm so sorry." Akar felt like his words meant nothing, they didn't make him feel any better. Guilt, anger, sorrow, the three emotions ate at him. "Please... He whispered to her softly, " don't leave me. Rasera you can't go. I need you... Come back." Akar pushed himself up carefully and kissed her lips softly with his own. He looked down at her and felt more tears on his face. He didn't care though, that didn't matter. Nothing matter except Rasera. "I love you Rasera, don't leave me."
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:12 am

While Rasera lay in her half dream like state she heard Akar's voice calling to her. He sounded so distant and also so sad. She felt the soft press of his lips against her own and felt droplets of water on her face. She opened her blue eyes which had been recently clouded with pain. She smiled gently as she saw his face come into focus. He looked so sad, and she weakly lifted a hand to the side of his face. There was no anger, no judgement for Akar, only the love that she had for him. "Don't look so sad..." she said, stroking the side of his face with her thumb. Her hands were ice cold, along with the rest of her skin. "And I love you too..." she whispered, closing her eyes for a moment to rest.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:21 pm

Akar shifted and with his other hand he held onto Rasera's hand that she lifted to his face. Turning his head he kissed her palm and then looked back down at her. "I'll stop looking so sad when you're completely healed," he said trying to smile, but he not being able to keep sadness from his expression, nor the worry. She was so cold he wanted nothing more than to wrap her up in his arms and warm her up. At least he'd managed to do one thing right, he got them out if immediate danger. On the other hand, he'd made Rasera's wounds worse. He was a cross between angry and in anguish. He looked into her eyes, and see how weak she was only hurt more.

Tsuna walked back in and glared at Akar. She had a blanket in between her hands and her palms were glowing red. She walked over to the two of them and Akar released Rasera to let Tsuna put the blanket over her. "Canice will be up in a second with something for you to take," she said ignoring Akar and speaking only to Rasera. "This blanket will stay warm until you're body temperature matches it. Please stay under it." With that, the red haired girl left.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:00 pm

Rasera wanted to make the lines of sadness disappear from Akar's face. "I feel a lot better already." She smiled gently, she was telling the truth. There was a dull ache in her shoulder and she felt incredibly tired from the large blood loss but the overwhelming pain was gone now and it made it so she could relax. She watched as the red haired woman entered the room and gave her a blanket that sent warmth crawling through her cold body. Before she was able to thank her however, she was gone again. She looked to Akar and frowned, "Is...she angry at us? Do you know her?" Rasera asked, snuggling into the warmth of the blanket and feeling weariness set and was finding it hard to keep her eyes open.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:51 pm

Akar sighed. He was wondering when Tsuna was going to drop her stupid grudge. Of course, knowing Tsuna there was literally no way of that happening. Canice was the only one who got her to calm down at all. She literally was like her magic. A giant ball of fire. He shook his head and brushed his hand through Rasera's hair softly. "Not mad at us, just me," he said softly. "This is my house," he said explaining a little bit. "That girl's name is Tsuna and the guy with the gaelic accent is Canice. They're my childhood friends. They watch the house for me. She'd just holding a long time grudge on me is all. Don't worry about it," he finished with a smile. Canice rounded the corner then and looked between the two of them. He had a small cup of something with a little steam coming off it.

Walking over to them both he held the cup towards Rasera. "Drink dis," he said with a smile. "It'll help ya get better quicker," he explained. "Oh, an it looks hot, but the liquid steams fur another reason." He held the cup to her lips, hoping she'd drink it, and if she did he turn to both of them. "Ya both need ta rest, but I can't make ya." With that he left the room leaving them both alone again. Akar looked at Rasera and smiled at her. "Perhaps he's right?" You look tired anyways."
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:18 pm

Rasera felt soothed by Akar running his hand through his hair, relaxing further into the warmth of her blanket. Her skin was still an ashen grey but her eyes were no longer clouded with pain. She listened to Mask explain who the people taking care of them were and smiled. I bet they were interesting friends as children. When the man, who she assumed was Canice, came back into the room and handed her a cup with some warm liquid in it she pulled herself up slightly. She not dare ask what was in it but brought the contents to her lips and drank it. When he left again and left her and Akar alone she closed her eyes, holding his hand in hers gently after she had laid back down. "You know it wasn't your fault right...?" She asked, feeling the pull of her body to rest and replenish what she had lost. She gave one light squeeze to his hand before she slipped into a light sleep unable to keep herself from doing so any longer.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:08 pm

Akar didn't really reply to her question. Did he know that? He still felt like it was. He should be protecting her, and instead he almost got them both killed. He sighed as he sat by her side. He wasn't going to go anywhere. He wasn't going to leave her. Not that he could anyways. So, he laid his head down by her side and shut his eyes when she finally fell asleep. His exhaustion finally pulling him to sleep, his energy needing to recover of his refusal to let it earlier. He couldn't then, he didn't know if Rasera was ok or not, but now that she was, he finally could give in to sleep.

It was around an hour later when he opened his eyes again sleepily. He picked his head up lightly, realizing that in all the excitement his head wasn't throbbing anymore. He wasn't entirely sure why, or what caused it to stop, seeing as he'd expected it for a couple more days yet, but he was glad for the relief. Looking around a sudden memory hit him of him packing things to head out. He looked around the room they were in, and for the first time, he realized it was his room. Shocked he saw that everything was exactly the same. Nothing was touched. He then realized the room he'd landed into was one of the guest rooms. His house was huge, and the upstairs had a lot of rooms in it, but at the time, he hadn't even realized that he was upstairs.

A small spark of fire caught his attention and he turned to see Tsuna standing in the door way. She motioned for him to follow her and without waiting she stalked away. Akar gave one more look to Rasera before he slipped his hand away carefully, leaving his cloak half on the bed instead and followed after Tsuna. She'd gone into Vespira's room and Akar was uneasy to follow, but did anyways. "What is wrong with you?" she turned on him. Sparks of fire lit in her hair, one of the many ways to tell how pissed off she was. Akar blinked confused. "What did I do now?" he asked. "What did you do? What did you do? Are you blind? Who is that! Why are you so close to someone who looks exactly like Vespira? Am I the only non idiot? It's not your sister!" Tsuna ranted, but Akar was already getting annoyed by her. "Tsuna, I'm well aware of everything you just told me..." he said said. She only seemed to get more annoyed. "Then what the hell?" she demanded. "You know Tsuna, I really don't expect you to understand."
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:20 pm

Rasera woke to soft voices coming from the other room, she had expected Akar to still be holding her hand but the only thing in the room of him was his cloak. She frowned, sitting up and let the covers slide down in her lap. She rubbed the sore muscles where the scar had formed but otherwise it didn't hurt. She was still a little lightheaded but otherwise there wasn't any alarming symptoms that she could feel.

She slid off of the bed, her blonde hair slipping over her shoulders and down her back. She very quietly walked towards the voices, soon figuring out that one of them was Akar's and the other the red headed woman that she had seen earlier. They were fighting, about how she looked like his sister. Instead of going into the room, she leaned against the wall by the door and couldn't help but listen to the argument. She had always thought that Akar might be crossing a line by being with her but...She let her head hang, her hair framing her face as she listened.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:41 pm

Tsuna didn't like that answer and Akar could feel the heat that was emanating from her temper. "You haven't changed at all have you? You're just as stupid as when you left," she spat at him. Akar was getting more and more annoyed by her by the second. Just like old times. "Tsuna, you seriously think you have? You're seriously arguing with me over someone I brought home? You keep looking at me as if I killed someone. Enough with your little temper tantrum and calm down. What I do is none of your business, it doesn't effect you, and I never asked you to be here. Yes I'm glad you were because I owe you for helping Rasera, but I never made you do anything!" He crossed his arms over his chest.

Tsuna growled and flames licked out from her clenched fist. Akar watched her hands carefully. It wasn't not like her to shot fire at him when she was pissed off. "No," she snarled. "You only made sure that I stayed out of your way. You made sure I'd stayed here so you could go off and explore the world by yourself. How many times did you come home Akar? Before now, how many times did you even enter your own house? You wouldn't. You turned away form this world and closed yourself off. You left behind everything to go on some ridiculous quest. Do you even care about finding your sister anymore?" he said darkly. Now it was Akar's turn to get pissed off. "You have NO right to be talking to me like this. And what did you do to your family Tsuna? Hm?" This was honestly a low blow, and it was followed by a blast of fire that Akar had to dodge by jumping off to the side. He glared at Tsuna from where he landed on the floor. The fire never touching or harming anything other than what she would have hit if he hadn't moved.

"Of course I care about finding Vespira, you think I've been gone for seventeen years with no purpose? You never THINK do you? You just let your emotions rule you and it's always your anger. Try growing up and controlling yourself sometime. Who knows, maybe even you can learn how to." Tsuna shot another blast of fire at him and had to literally jump over this one and landed by the door way. Of course, she didn't just use fire. Smoke was another thing she was good at. Akar put his arm to his face coughing. Tsuna just stared at him, not a word spoken from her mouth. Now she'd rather talk with her magic. Canice came running up the stairs and paused when he saw Rasera. He didn't take him more than a second to realize what was going on. "Aw hell," he said. "Again with dis..." He walked over to Rasera and put a hand on her shoulder. He didn't dare enter the room, he knew better than that. "Would ya two cut it out? Or take it outside? And parhaps next time keep it down if ya didn't want the entire house ta hear ya."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next