Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You're Hardly A Match [Nen]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

Male Loveliness : 8

You're Hardly A Match [Nen] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Hardly A Match [Nen]   You're Hardly A Match [Nen] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:54 pm

He was content to follow her and stopped when she stopped to check the path. "You'd know best" he said and walked around her and onto the trail. "Try not to let me get too ahead, I am not familiar with this territory like you are" he added, over his shoulder. As he was temporarily ahead, he let his thoughts consume him. When was a good time to up and leave her? Or would he take her to Maledictus Eice and let them make either a member out of her or a meal. He sincerely hoped they made a meal of her if he decided on the route to Maledictus Eice. He couldn't have a good looking female around next to those clubtails. She would definitely distract him some. Or he could gain her trust and disappear on her, shatter her building confidence. That was sufficiently evil, not that Gerris was looking to be evil. It was just that the evilest of routes was often the most amusing, and Gerris liked to be amused.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 8

PostSubject: Re: You're Hardly A Match [Nen]   You're Hardly A Match [Nen] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:04 pm

She moved up beside him and fluttered her wings a bit nervously. "I don't do traveling much anymore. Even when I do it usually isn't on foot." Clouds rolled by overhead and she took in a deep breath. "Are there so few places left untouched by humans? Perhaps you have seen more of the world than I have." She bumped into him as she moved around a tree and flinched. "Sorry." She let the silence go on for a while longer and moved ahead of Gerris a bit. Her shoulder was stinging a bit and she glanced at it in annoyance. What was causing this issue with her scales anyway?
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: You're Hardly A Match [Nen]   You're Hardly A Match [Nen] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:25 am

He had to prevent a shudder of disgust from wracking his entire body. His shoulder immediately felt itchy and he wanted to scrub them and buff them until whatever it was that made the female scratch her scales dry was gone. "No I'm actually sure I've seen less. I was raised in a human city for most of my life" he admitted. At least that much was true. Kaionar was definitely as human as human cities got. To be frank, it as his favorite city. At least in Kaionar, you knew what to expect, because it had a reputation and legends often walked the streets. Elsewhere, people tried so hard to be cultured.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: You're Hardly A Match [Nen]   You're Hardly A Match [Nen] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:11 pm

"You poor thing, I'd hate to live around a bunch of humans my whole life." Human life was so confusing to her with all their customs and strange words. Not to mention their dwellings and laws and everything else about them! She shook her head to clear her thoughts and ducked under a low hanging branch to avoid getting clothes-lined. She stopped after a while and looked back at her guest. "How're you holding up back there? Need to stop for a rest?" she called. Her shoulder was still bothering her, but not as badly as earlier in the day when she'd bumped into Gerris.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: You're Hardly A Match [Nen]   You're Hardly A Match [Nen] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:15 pm

"I'm alright" he said as he caught up to her. He was already fully grown, and his size did make traveling with all these low lying branches a little difficult, but he managed. He thought about what she said about human life and resisted the urge to laugh. Kaionar was no place to be considered a normal human dwelling. Its laws and customs and unspoken rules were vastly different from any other city. In Kaionar, the smartest and most talented survived. Anyone else became a gutter rat. "It's not that bad..." he said in regards to humans and their dwellings. "It's actually pretty colorful, if you get my meaning".
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: You're Hardly A Match [Nen]   You're Hardly A Match [Nen] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:43 pm

"Painted red you mean, right? Humans are always warring with each other over land, it's petty and ridiculous. Dragons have sections of territory and we guard them until we can't any longer, it's simple enough. Why can't humans follow our example?" she asked looking up at him curiously. It seemed so odd that they'd do something so destructive instead of finding different ways of doing things that work better. Dragons survived so long because they rarely fought with each other en mass over anything, until humans came along. She wanted the humans to leave so badly, but she had heard that not all of them were bad. What to do?
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: You're Hardly A Match [Nen]   You're Hardly A Match [Nen] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:03 pm

He hated her at that moment. Just because she was like all other dragons, especially the ones in the Maledictus Eice. No dragon could see beyond his or her own bloody snout. Apparently dragons were peaceful creatures, who never warred and never had disagreements and never slew one another for territory. Right, and he was a Guardian dragon. He hid his derision and shrugged his shoulders. "It's the hole inside them. Poor creatures" he said. Now, don't get him wrong, he believed all humanoids should be enslaved, but that was only to further dragonic culture, which was sadly lacking. He did not believe in the great myth that dragons never had problems. "I'm sure you know this first hand, being out here in the wild to see the humans battle one another". It was a neutral statement, but underneath was a trap. Had she witnessed humans warring or had she only heard of it secondhand?
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: You're Hardly A Match [Nen]   You're Hardly A Match [Nen] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:18 pm

"When I hatched I was in a city in someone's flower garden, the word "war" came up quite a bit a people liked to quarrel amongst themselves. I've seen small groups of humans fight each other, for what reason is beyond me though." She shook her head and glanced at him. She was closed-minded because she had little else to go on, it was all she had seen in her life so far. "I must sound quite ignorant come to think of it." she muttered. "I know dragons quarrel too now and again but we don't all take up sides in massive groups and destroy each other. . .right. . .?"
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: You're Hardly A Match [Nen]   You're Hardly A Match [Nen] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:29 am

"Hmm, then I suppose you've never heard of the Maledictus Eice" he said. Now here was whether he decided to recruit her (which was a no) or pick her brain for more information about her (which was a yes). "They are a group of bloodthirsty dragons that will kill any humanoid and any dragon brave enough to oppose them. Sure there is no opposing group of dragons, but when you think about it, these dragons in the Maledictus Eice are killing mass amounts of people and dragons" he said. Personally he didn't care what they did, so long as he was able to influence them out the enslaving of the humanoids, and the profit to be had.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: You're Hardly A Match [Nen]   You're Hardly A Match [Nen] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:23 pm

"Didn't know they had a name." She gave a nonchalant shrug and kept walking. "Not like it matters to me anyway. I haven't had any trouble thus far with them." Guess that was the reason nothing strayed to the far northwest of the island. Not much could survive angry dragons of any breed. "But. . .Why do they kill anything in their path? Will they not listen to any form of reason? Surely there must be a compromise between total annihilation and letting them take over our world." It didn't ever occur to her that she was asking too many questions, though it probably should have.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: You're Hardly A Match [Nen]   You're Hardly A Match [Nen] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:37 pm

"Who knows the minds of such dragons? Not I. I wouldn't want to go anywhere near them. They kill human-lovers" he said. "The fact that I wear my father's skull around my neck so he and I can be close even in his death wouldn't sit well with them" he said. Gerris would stretch his wings soon. This female had proved far less interesting than he thought. She was too naive, much too opinionated without real experience aside rejection. She was, to him, of little worth. "How old are you?" he asked suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: You're Hardly A Match [Nen]   You're Hardly A Match [Nen] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:06 pm

'That's quite sudden, something's up.' she thought. "I'll be twenty next spring." she answered shortly. She distanced herself from Gerris on impulse and made sure she could fly off if he attacked. She was young, and naive, but she was a hermit for a reason. Every dragon or human she'd met had done something to try and harm her. She wasn't quite sure exactly what his angle was, but if he'd mentioned that violent group of dragons it could've had something to do with them. "Why don't you tell me exactly what you think of this "Maledictus Eice"?"
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: You're Hardly A Match [Nen]   You're Hardly A Match [Nen] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:44 am

"Hmmm twenty's rather young. No wonder you're stupid" he said, dropping the act. He stretched his wings out and craned his neck. "That scale rot, or whatever you've got is disgusting. Wash. A little water never hurt anyone. You might have been lovely, but you prattle nonsense and you whine... worst of all, you don't even know which of your opinions to keep up" he said and strayed away from her, languidly swishing his tail from side to side. "The Maledictus Eice are a bunch of bloodlusting teenaged female dragons who are perpetually in the height of their estrus cycle. But they get things done, they're a community, and far be it for me to tell them what they should and should not do..." he said and looked over his shoulder at her. "But they eat indecisive little shits like you for breakfast. Do yourself a favor. The next time a handsome male dragon falls out of the sky, help him and act like you give a damn what he's talking about. It may earn you a position higher than country bumpkin who'll die sooner or later, a victim, never loved" he said and beat his wings, jumping up. He let out a cloud of stinging fumes that would blur his form and aid his flight from her. "Oh and Wysteria is a stupid name for a fume dragon, especially if you can't control yourself" he said as he made a pass at her, flying off chuckling to himself, high up in the sky and suddenly, gone.

-Exit Gerris-
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: You're Hardly A Match [Nen]   You're Hardly A Match [Nen] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:05 pm

After hearing all he said she sat down, eyes blurry, and began to think. Surely he couldn't be right about "all" of it, could he? Her scales weren't rotting that much she knew. After looking at it again though, she headed back down to a stream and washed it out to make sure there was nothing in it. She decided to leave her territory and find out more about what was going on in the world. Whether people liked her or not wasn't going to matter anymore. She was off to find out more about this war going on, and possibly be of help. 'Indecisive, hah!' she thought. 'He'll be sorry the next time he sees me.' There was a slight notion in the back of her mind that this would be a big change for her and it wouldn't be easy, but the outcome was well worth it.

-End-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Hardly A Match [Nen]   You're Hardly A Match [Nen] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're Hardly A Match [Nen]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Canon RolePlay :: Roleplaying Archives-
Jump to: