Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

(this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:14 pm

(( Gar.... sorry. My mum drug me off the computer, and then I was busy the rest of the day. =_= ))

Aura burst out laughing at Selene's reaction. She had expected her to be apalled, or taken off guard by the suggestion. But she was almost taking her seriously....
Which kind of worried her.
Aura rolled off her back so she was sitting indian style, and grinned at her. "Will you relax, Selene? I was kidding. I know you'd never fall for that creep. He's probably the definition of sexist." (( Little does Aura know... ))
She thought for a minute, then added, "It's a shame, though. We never even got the chance to learn your fiance's name."

(( >>
<<
LOL! ))
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

(this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:38 pm

~(Gaaaahh!!!! Now I'm appalled Razz Hehe)~

Selene laughed nervously, hoping Aura did not read too much into this nearly fake sounding laugh: "Yeah, who could fall for him. Arrogant and then the job, killing creatures for a living, pff." ~(Yes, yes, says the vampire lol)~
But the laughter soon turned into a real laughter when Aura mentioned the fact that they did not know the boy's name. Not reacting to the fiancée part out of fear she might say something stupid, she grinned: "His name nearly would not have been a matter of discussion anyway, had the horse dragon gotten to him. I don't think that he would have been able to do much considering the state she was in."
Realising that she was turning the topic back onto the dragon, she hastily added: "So, do you want to keep his sword? Might come in handy, you never know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:24 am

(( Lol. xD C'mon, Eldar. You can't have her start liking him yet. You have to wait until he says that he expects girls to do things themselves.
Which he seriously does. *points to little sister* Selene... or not. ))

Aura raised an eyebrow at the nervous laughter, and the sudden change of subject. Selene, if anything, sure did know how to get herself into an awkward moment.
She shrugged, looking at the sword. "I dunno. It's a fine sword, but..."

(( Bleck. ))
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:24 am

~(No worries, Star, it's all part of the plan hehe. The nervousness mostly comes from the fact that she thinks he's good-looking, which never happened to her before. No real liking as off yet, only a bit of attraction for his appearance. It will all reveal itself hehe ^^ Plus there is still going to be a vampiric incident at some point..)~

It was unusual for her to even react like this to these kinds of things because she was so used to defying everything anybody said about men in relation to herself. None were ever going to be good enough anyway, and she was sure this one was gonig to be no better. She admitted that she felt a little attracted to him because he was quite good-looking but that was it. It stopped with the appearance already and she decided that this was going to be the end of that small pang of liking.

Selene sighed, getting a grip on herself again. She walked to the edge of the plateau and looking down she realised how high up they really were. "Woah.." With this realisation, it hit her what could have happened, had they fallen off Zorina's back or had an actual fight started. If they had fallen off the rocks, it would have been disastrous.
She turned back to Aura, shaking her head to get rid of this nauseating feeling, though not sure how to reply to her statement. "Do you know how to properly use a sword? Or any other weapons?" She curiously raised her eyebrows while asking the question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:18 pm

(( Lol. Selene is infatuated.
Hehe. Amen. I'm already planning it out;
Alec gets into a fight, gets a gash on his arm, and Selene tries to eat him.
xDDDDD Sorry, I couldn't resist. I'll shut up now. :3 ))

Aura stopped in the middle of her own, unfinished sentence to look up at Selene and smirk. "I know how to use a sword," she answered.
"I couldn't tell you if I know how to use it properly, though."
Just then, she saw Zorina flying overhead, which made her face become straight again. Now they would have to know how much hope they really had. This could be good, or bad.
It took her awhile to realize she had something in her back talons.
She swooped down, and Aura was able to see what it was. It was that boy! She had the still-unconcious slayer cradled in her talons.
Aura rolled her eyes. Was she the only one who could put two and two together around here?
Zorina, being a smaller dragon, (not Abraxas small. Like.... three times larger, maybe. But that's smaller compared to a whole lot of dragons.) was able to land on the platue once she'd set the boy on the opposite end of the it as the edge.
Aura rolled her eyes. "Why did you bring him?" she asked irritably.
Zorina landed, roaring slightly. "I couldn't leave him there!" she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:47 pm

~(Something like that yeah, though I thought it might not necessarily be Alec that she would want to try and drink dry. The fight definitely is a good idea, though might be with another human, whom Selene attacks or something like that. Will have to be at night though, that works better with explaining how she could 'miss' the fact that she is actually a vampire.. Ah we'll see! ^^ )~

Selene laughed at Aura's statement. She was just about to reply that she had absolutely no idea about swords, when Aura's attention was captured by a shadow flying overhead. Looking up, Selene realised it was Zorina.
And she had brought the slayer. Quite honestly, Selene wondered why. She was not the one that would abandon someone in the middle of nowhere when they are wounded, but both Zorina and especially Aura had made clear that they were not really interested in what happened to the boy. "Yeah.. Why did you?" she asked, reinforcing Aura's question. She was watching Zorina with a puzzled look on her face but could understand that she hadn't wanted to leave him. But she knew better than to comment on it out loud.
"But anyway.. That's not important," Selene dismissed the discussion about the slayer. Eager to hear the news, she asked, her voice rising a bit: "Now tell us, were you able to track her? Did you find her? What happened?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:59 pm

(( LOL! She could be a werepire!
And seriously.... about Aura.... she taught herself most of what she knows. xD What do you expect? Lol. She comes from the orphan school of tough learning! ))

Zorina's eyes seemed to twinkle. "I found it!" she said happily. "I don't know exactly where we're going, but I know how to get there!"
Aura grinned in elation. "That's terrific!" she exclaimed.
Then, she realized something. Looking a bit puzzled, she turned back to Zorina. "Wait.... we?"
Zorina blinked, processing her mistake. "Oh... yes..." she said, more to herself. Then to Aura, she said, "I guess I assumed you were coming.
Alec stirred quietly behind everyone else. His eyes blinked open. "Where am I?..." he thought, looking around. What had been the last thing that happened?....
Trying to file his memories out, he sat up with a groan, realizing too late that there were voices floating about him.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:57 am

~(Werepire.. hmm... I'll think of something!)~

"That is great!!" Selene shouted out along with Aura. She was glad that Zorina had found a trace and hopefully the dragon at the end of it.
She immediately replied to Zorina: "Of course we are going with you!" waving off Aura's comment with her hand.
But then she slumped down to the ground in a defeated gesture, thinking of her family. What would they say when she suddenly disappeared. Her mother was probably waiting for her, slowly starting to be worried because she had been gone for so long. She really did want to go along, especially since there was nothing to hold her here, except for her sympathy to her parents, despite all that had been going on, but she could not simply leave without at least saying good-bye, now could she?
Looking up at Aura and Zorina, she explained her thoughts, a little clumsily, but at least she tried to formulate it all into words, but before she could finish, the boy started stirring and groaning. At that moment, she could have hit him over the head. He really could have waited until they had planned it all out before awaking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:41 pm

(( Lol.
Yay! She's mad at him again! xD ))

Aura opened her mouth to respond to the problem of Selene's, but then she was interrupted by the boy's awakening. She rolled her eyes in exasperation, feeling as much if not more annoying than Selene towards the horrible timing. He couldn't have woken up ten minutes earlier? Instead of now when he was stuck on a platue.
Alec saw the three grouped together on the other side of the ledge they were sitting on, and all his memory began to flood back. His face hardened and he jumped up.
"Where am I?" Alec demanded. "Where have you taken me?!"
His gaze traveled to Aura, and he glared at her. "And why does she have my sword?"
Aura turned to look at him, smirking evilling.
"Relax," she chuckled. "We just thought you shouldn't be near the woods, alone, unconcious." Purposely saying 'we' instead of 'Zorina'.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:48 am

"Oh relax," Selene snapped, rolling her eyes. There were more important things at stake here than his ridiculous fear of a girl having his sword. "It's not like we left you in the middle of nowhere, tied to a tree."
She turned away from the boy, still annoyed at his bad timing. Looking at Aura and Zorina, she asked, more to herself than for them: "Now, where were we? Ah yes...," Her face clouded again as she remembered what they had just been talking about. She hated these kinds of decisions, because no matter what she decided to do in the end, it would be the wrong thing - as usual.

"Ok, well... Zorina, how long do you think we need to find her?" Why could she not just simply say yes or no? Why did it always have to be this complicated? She just wanted to scream out that they wouldn't care anyway, so they should just go after the dragon. But she knew it was not right, she knew her parents /would/ care and be worried. Somehow though, she couldn't get rid of the feeling that it might just be the best for them if she disappeared. Lately, the tension between the villagers and her parents had grown as well, and after all, they still had their perfect daughter and they were by now used to her brother being gone..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:36 am

Aura blinked. Zorina glanced back at the boy. They both seemed baffled by Selene's dismissiveness of the boy. But Aura, at least recovered quickly, though she knew that the change of subject was apt to last all of a few moments.
"If you ask me, you should forget about them," she advised, "It seems no matter what you do, they don't improve. So you mine as well quit trying to impress them and do what you want. They may not be happy about it, but they'll still love you." Aura shrugged, as if the solution was that simple. She didn't really know how this worked. But she knew that families usually worked as to have unconsequential love for one another. Or at least they were supposed to.
Zorina merely left the question unanswered.
Alec stood, walking over to the group. "What? So you're just going to act like I'm not here?" he questioned irritably. "What in the world are you talking about that is so important?" He glared at the girl holding his sword, who made a face right back at him, which made him look even angrier.
"Family problems, Beau," she said with a mockingly sweet voice. "None of your concern."

(( xDDDD I love Aura. ))
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:55 am

"Yeah, you're probably right. Though it's less them that disapprove of me than everyone around us and they in return make my parents' life miserable and mine with it. Ah what the heck.. I will return sooner or later, I guess, so it's not like they're never going to see me again or can never shout at me again," she grinned, with nevertheless a sad look on her face.

A little smile crept across her face whilst Aura and Alec were pulling faces at each other. Life could be so easy, even if it was only centred around a sword. "You wouldn't understand anyway," Selene replied to Alec, not quite adopting as mocking a tone as Aura, though she was tempted. She felt rather seriously about this and she was sure that he really would /not/ understand even if they told him what they had been talking about.

~(Sorry short, and not really workable post)~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:15 pm

(( Bleh. You have no idea what a 'short post' is. And I can deal.
BTW, you really should go on dragontimes. :/ I think we're waiting for you on the golden egg rp. ))

Zorina nodded, trying her best to ignore the two bickering, but edged a bit away from the boy warily. "I'm glad you see it that way, Selene."
Aura didn't even hear Selene. She was too busy staring off the boy, who had rolled his eyes at both Aura and Selene's comments.
"Oh yeah?" he challanged, not even bothing to look at Selene. "Let me guess; Too independant for society's taste?"
He lunged for his sword, but stopped midway to hold his temples. His head appearantly hadn't recovered as thoroughly as he'd thought.
Aura laughed. "What? Got a headache?"
Alec glanced up at her sharply, and grabbed his sword from her, this time ignoring the pain. "Shut up, girl." he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:11 am

Selene smiled at Zorina, glad that someone for once seemed to be happy about her decision. But then the tiny sprinkle of happiness was immediately crushed by a wave of anger that flushed through her body when she heard the boy's sarcastic question. Too indepent? He really did not have a clue, did he? It wouldn't take much and she would start shouting him into the ground. Slowly, she had had enough, and all the anger she had suppressed over the years was starting to fight itself towards the surface to finally be released.

Inwardly, she counted to ten, ignoring Aura's and Alec's playing about, calming herself down as far as possible. A slight grin of satisfaction crept across her face when Alec barely could handle to jump forward, because the previous blow was still pounding in his head. "She's got a name you know," Selene grumbled. "You don't have to call her 'girl', boy."

~(Hmm, that gives me an idea... *smirk* Of her attacking Alec in vampire status out of rage... We just would need blood for it lol. But that would definitely be an option at some point.)~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:05 pm

(( Lol. xD This is going to be fun. xD
EVERYONE TEAM UP AGAINST ALEC! ))

Zorina was still doing her best to ignore the boy and the bickering he seemed to cause. But seeing as he didn't appearantly plan to hurt anyone, it was amusing to watch.
Aura made a face at him again, making no effort to keep the sword. Seemed if he decided to fight one of them with it, they'd be able to push him over easily.
"Yeah, Beau. I have a name." she echoed.
Alec groaned in disgust, both at Aura and Selene's little nicknames. "I have a name also," he replied bluntly, looking at Selene out of the corner of his eye. He figured that was the first time he'd really chosen to pay attention to her as far as bothering himself to look at her. He was surprised to notice she didn't really look half bad. Or at least not as strange as the other girl....
"And I'll take that attitude as a 'yes'." He continued, referring to his prediction of her 'family problems'.
He shook his head. "Idiots..." he said in a low voice, but not so much that the other two couldn't hear as he looked around for a way off the cliff.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:12 am

~(Lol yes!! The girlies ftw Wink)~

Ignoring his complaint of having a name as well, she sneered: "Let's hear it then. What makes you so sure of that answer?" Referring back to his statement of them being to independent for the likes of society, she challenged him to prove this. As she was sure he was not a sunshine himself, why else would he be a slayer? Certainly not because society was kissing his feet.

Following his glance about, she realised that they were relatively trapped on this little plateau. The only ways out were the small path they had come down and another path going down, just as small as the first one. Not the best place to be actually, when she thought of it. At least, her and Aura could hopefully count on Zorina carrying them out, should anything happen, since it was the way they got here in the first place.
Trying to ignore his last comment about them being idiots, her face started to flush again, but she bit her lip so as not to burst out with a whole speech of what she thought of him. The whole notion of him being good-looking was forgotten and buried, the only thing she felt now was anger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:28 pm

(( xD ))

Alec blinked at the challange, forgetting about finding a way out. He turned around to look at the opposing girl. "I beleive I just said. I'd think someone as mild mannered and willing to follow the rules as yourself wouldn't be giving such an attitude," he explained again, his words dripping with sarcasm. He wondered why the girl looked so angry. She was in denial of her personality quirks, (not the only thing. xD) he was simply bringing her to reality. Certainly she wasn't that easily angered.
Aura's face hardened with anger. As much as she tried to hold it in, she wasn't as disciplined as Selene. "Who are you calling idiots?" she demanded, glaring at him harshly.
Alec's brow furrowed, and he looked over at Aura with a look of puzzlement. But then realization swept over him and he began laughing at an unclear joke.
"Please," he said after he'd recovered, now understanding why the other girl was so mad. "Don't flatter yourself. I have no problem with a bit of independance. It's the rest of the world that seems to think that it's not 'a woman's place' to do something useful. I think it's rediculous. It's like wives have been reduced to cheap maids." (( xD ))
He stiffened a bit when he realized he was on the verge of ranting to people he didn't even know nor liked, and stopped talking abruptly. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'd like to get off this platue."
He turned on his heel and headed toward the narrow path down.
Aura's jaw dropped and her eyes widened at Alec's little unintentional speech. She turned to give Selene an amazed look, knowing what she must be thinking. (( xDDDDDDDDD ))
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:34 pm

Seriously, the boy had issues. From the looks of it, he thought the same of her, but that didn't matter much to her if only he didn't keep treating her like a child. She knew she had problems but who hadn't and dumping everything on her because society didn't accept a woman as being an individual with her own mind and wishes to do something with her life was no reason for being sarcastic.
Selene felt with Aura when the girl burst out in anger. She was glad though that it was not her again that began yelling though she would have started any second now if Aura hadn't come first. And then her mouth just simply stayed opened when she realised what the slayer had just said. Had she heard correctly? Had a guy just admitted that a little independence and free will in a woman is a good thing? Was he for real? Or was she dreaming?
From Aura's look she gathered that the other girl had a similar thought, especially since they had just been talking about this. It nearly seemed as if he had overheard their earlier conversation though that was impossible since he had not even been near them and unconscious at that.
Unable to form a coherent thought that instant, Selene stammered: "Di.. Did you just.. Do you know what you just said?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:19 pm

Alec paused, turning around again with both an exasperated and confused look on his face. "Yes, I am fully aware of what I said. Why?"
Turning fully around, he saw the shocked looks on both of the girl's faces. He raised an eyebrow. "Did I say something?" he asked.
Aura gave a shcoked laugh, throwing her arms up in the air, and landed laying down on her back. "Beau, you have no idea," she sighed. On one hand, this whole thing was unbeleivably convenient, not to mention a huge coincidence.
On the other hand, she was already set on hating this guy. And now he had to go proving that he wasn't that bad! Or he at least agreed with both her and Selene with one of their biggest pete peves. She had a feeling she'd be seeing more of him than she'd like.
"Okay...." Alec murmured, still confused, then turned to Selene questioningly.
Zorina shifted around uncomfortably. "Um.... " she started. "We really should go.... It's getting a bit late...."
She hated interupted, but the boy still made her nervous. And she was hoping to make some progress before sundown.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:58 am

Selene hesitated, not sure whether she should really start explaining why she had asked that question. Especially since it was obvious what she had meant by it from both, Aura's and her faces. Apparently, he was still confused and the look he gave her enforced this thought of Selene's even further. But how should she explain this without giving away too much about themselves..
"Well," she cleared her throat, "you just have a very different opinion about women from most people, it seems." She shrugged, not wanting to go into more detail because that would imply getting into a discussion about rights and politics and such. "We were just taken by surprise, I guess."
When Zorina finally said something again, Selene realised as well that they were wasting their time here. She started shifting about nervously, and looked from one to the other, waiting for reactions on Zorina's statement. She knew Aura would be on board but what about the slayer? Would he now tag along as well? But she didn't want to ask either, in case he would take it as an invitation to join them, because she sensed that Zorina was still uncomfortable around him and Aura did not make a big thing of hiding her disdain for him.
"So.. ehm... yeah.. maybe we should get a move on," she agreed, frantically avoiding to look into the direction of the boy as she did not want to get any more questioning looks that might compel her to enter a larger explanation nevertheless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:15 pm

Aura stiffled a laugh. Yeah, she thought, Just taken by surprise.
When Zorina spoke up, she sat up and pulled herself onto her feet, giving Alec one last tormenting expression before climbing onto Zorina's back.
"Where are you guys going?" he asked, ignoring the face Aura made at him. It confused him mildly where all the dragons had come from, and why they seemed in such a hurry to leave. Well, not mildly, really. It plain baffled him.
That, and, he suspected that under the circumstances, it certainly wasn't going to be a leisurely stroll or anything, and he did rather have a taste for adventure.
Even if his pride would never let him ask to go with them.... That was just pathetic.
"None of your concern, Beau," Aura replied, waiting impatiently for Selene to follow.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:36 pm

Selene followed Aura's example and walked towards Zorina to scramble onto her back. All the time, she tried to avoid the slayer's gaze, sensing that he was genuinely interested in where they were going and what they were doing. She didn't want to reply though and by looking at him, she would put herself in the dilemma of not wanting to reply and having the urge to reply nevertheless. She usually didn't like to ignore people unless she absolutely despised them.

Once she was on the dragon's back, she felt like she was safe to look about more again and she had to laugh at the faces Aura was almost constantly pulling at the boy. She shot him a glance after Aura made clear that she didn't care about taking him along and she wasn't sure what to answer herself, so she simply kept quiet. She was starting to fall into a relatively broody mood, wondering what they were about to experience and what would happen to them, what they would find.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:03 pm

Alec was unfazed by Aura. It seemed that the other girl was more likely to talk to him anyway.
He waited a moment, looking over at her.
Aura gave Selene an admonishing glare, but she didn't seem to be ready to reply anyway.
Alec noticed also that his question was fruitless. A little dissapointed, althought keeping up an indifferent image, turned around. He wasn't going to beg.
"Fine," he said, shrugging nonchalantly. "I'll go then."
With that, he turned around and walked toward the small path leading off the platue.
(( Hehehe. Idear. ))
"Dragons can't be too endangered," he decided to himself, not bothering to lower his voice enough for the girls not to hear. "That the third one I've seen as of late."
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:48 am

Selene frowned. The third one? What was he trying to play at? They've all seen two of the apparently three he has seen, so what is the big deal? It was the endangered part that was annoying her a little, as they'd all seen what had happened to the horse dragon. How could he possibly think they were not that endangered?
"What's your point?" she grumbled, knowing full well that he had intended a reaction but she was tired of playing these silly little games. She had ignored Aura's previous look and she was ignoring them now as she was sure Aura would shoot her an annoyed look along the lines of 'did you really have to comment?'
However, she made no move to climber off of Zorina's back, constantly keeping her mounted position. And she did not have the air as if she wanted to invite him along although it was slowly dawning upon her that it might be what he was trying to achieve. Though someone had to make a decision soon, otherwise they'd be stuck here for ages.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:20 pm

Zorina looked more interested in what the boy had to say than both of the girls put together, where Aura simply looked impatient and annoyed.
Alec stopped in his tracks, a little annoyed that the girl wouldn't just let him go if the intended on shunning him.
But by the time he'd turned around, his face was calm. "My dear, I beleive I just said the point," he replied. "Another dragon...." he thought for a proper choice of words. " managed to escape me not to long ago a ways North of here."
"North...." Zorina whispered to them anxiously, her eyes wide. "That's where we're going."
Aura blinked in surprise. Did the boy really know something? Her gaze shifted from Zorina to Alec.
Alec seemed to sense the atmosphere tense. But he didn't much care. "But that's beside the point. I was merely thinking aloud. Now," he started again, "Are you going to leave me in peace, or should I wait while you continue to question me?"
There was an obvious tone of mockery in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next