Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anticipation! Annihilation! [Nyx & Izzy]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 8

Anticipation! Annihilation! [Nyx & Izzy] Empty
PostSubject: Anticipation! Annihilation! [Nyx & Izzy]   Anticipation! Annihilation! [Nyx & Izzy] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:08 pm

Wysteria was rather lost, ambling about the island with little idea of where she was going and to what end. She'd unintentionally ended up in ME territory, the last place on earth she should have been. She cleaned up the scar on her shoulder and fluttered her wings, having just flown for several hours they were stiff and aching and it was more than enough to keep her grounded. "This is rather peevishly annoying..." she muttered with a snort. She snaked through the trees on foot, being a bit awkward and cautious in these unknown surroundings. She snapped a twig or two and froze, looking around in the gloom to make sure nothing was alerted that she could see. Something moved amidst the trees and she froze, fanning out her wings. "Who's there?" she called. Something broke, likely a branch, and her senses were put in on high alert. Something or someone knew where she was, and that was very unsettling.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! Annihilation! [Nyx & Izzy]   Anticipation! Annihilation! [Nyx & Izzy] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:34 pm

Freya had been dinning on a large buck she had brought down some time ago, when she heard something large breaking its way through the undergrowth. Licking the excess blood from around the neon green scales around her mouth she gives a not so friendly grin. She slowly rises, a few branches snapping to let the other know that she was there. A thin trickle of non–toxic fumes slide out of the slits in her nose as she listens. Freya slides into a sitting position the dead deer lying there now unimportant. She could hear the other calling out she sits just waiting. Taking in a deep breath the smells assailing her, she pin points whom might be coming her way. She licks her lips again as she recognizes the smell of another Fume Dragon. Should she wait a bit longer to return the reply? Or just wait for the unsuspecting dragon to walk upon her. By the way the noise travels she figures they dragon would be on her soon.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! Annihilation! [Nyx & Izzy]   Anticipation! Annihilation! [Nyx & Izzy] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:58 am

Seeing another Fume was not so shocking really, but the last one she'd seen wasn't such a nice one. He'd been rather cruel to her in the past, and honestly she'd felt like she just wanted to die ever since. Anything would be better than wandering for the rest of her life all on her own. "Hello there." she said slightly stunned. This one looked suspiciously similar to the one she'd seen a while back, but then again most of her kind all looked alike. Varying shades were not too very common, but this vibrant shade was predominant in both genders of the breed, as far as she knew at least. Honestly she didn't know too very much, but she knew her own kind well enough. "Where have I wandered into? I'm not too familiar with this part of the island." This female had taken down a deer, no big feat really, but still she didn't know anything about this dragon. "Who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! Annihilation! [Nyx & Izzy]   Anticipation! Annihilation! [Nyx & Izzy] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:47 am

“You’ve wandered into ME territory.” She inspects some of her claws with an indifference to the other dragon. Freya looks at the other dragon, inspecting her from head to tail. “The name is Freya and you are?” She knew she was an unknown in the ME but that was ok to her. Sometimes it is good to not be known means they can’t make you do things you would rather not do. It would be a shock to her if her name was known. She wondered if any of their kind sided with the humans. Just the thought of it made her want to throw up the deer. She may have to take it into her own claws if the dragon in front of her was siding with the little annoyances. The Fumes have been heavily attacked within the past few years by the humans. For some reason the humans got it into their minds that the fumes were a threat.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! Annihilation! [Nyx & Izzy]   Anticipation! Annihilation! [Nyx & Izzy] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:32 am

"Wysteria. . .and ME? Heard humans call it Maledictus Eice, suppose that's what you mean." She was dreadfully awkward and she knew it all too well, which made it worse. She wasn't really going anywhere in particular, just wandering about till someone decided to end her suffering. She shifted a little and cringed, though didn't quite know why. "Sorry I'm no good at conversation, never have been. Been a hermit most of my life, even ticked off one of my own kind because I didn't know how to act around him." She swished her tail back and forth a bit feeling rather intimidated by Freya. "Know any easy ways out of ME territory...?" Something eerie told her she'd be dying in this place, and that unsettled her even more than making light conversation. She noticed during the last bit of her flight that there was hardly a human to be seen in the surrounding forest, guess the rumors she heard about them wanting to kill off humans was true.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! Annihilation! [Nyx & Izzy]   Anticipation! Annihilation! [Nyx & Izzy] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:57 pm

“Yeh, well males of our kind can be a bit stupid. They think we run on emotion where they run on impulse. It’s what gets them into trouble all the time.” Freya watches the other dragon’s tail. A bit nervous, I don’t think it has a lot to do with being a hermit and just being a lesser fume. She had seen many a female fume cull her hatchlings if they did not show some form of backbone. Most hatchlings fight for their place in the nest, if there is one that sits off and shows cowardice. She has watched the mothers kill them. This one’s mother must have been soft in the head for letting her grow up. She looks up at the skies as if in thought. “Not really any and all in ME are instructed to…” Freya looks at Wysteria with a malicious smile on her face showing teeth that were still stained with the blood of her last kill.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! Annihilation! [Nyx & Izzy]   Anticipation! Annihilation! [Nyx & Izzy] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 9:41 pm

Nervousness was the hallmark of her personality, and rightfully so since her whole life was spent running. "Humans for all I've seen are rotten little things." she grumbled. "Destructive useless little creatures." Social awkwardness and all aside, she had actually been culled from her nest and somehow she hatched anyway. She hadn't any idea why she didn't have siblings or a mother, but she knew humans hated her and that was all that was really needed to full her negative emotions. "I know this will sound rather strange, but I'm just looking for a quiet place to settle down and sleep through my final days. I've been ill for some time and I don't think I'll be alive much longer." Mostly it was depression that was making her feel that way, and inadequacy only rubbed salt into the wound. "I'm sorry I'm not much good for talking, must be rather boring listening to me prattle. How're things going in this part of the island?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! Annihilation! [Nyx & Izzy]   Anticipation! Annihilation! [Nyx & Izzy] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:32 pm

Freya gave in inwards smile as the smell of unease wafted from the other fume. “They are they are a nuisance that must be taken care of. Once we have the island back who knows maybe we will reach farther over the ocean. Who knows maybe we can rid the world of them in time.” The smile just got bigger at the other dragons comment. Since whomever was in-charge of culling out her nest must have screwed up maybe she could fix the mistake. “No it is alright I have seen different ranges of dragon who some would talk your ear off to some who would much rather avoid you at all costs.” Freya thought of a cave she just recently found not far from where they were. Not many new about it which was nice but also the other nice tid-bit, was that it was filled with a deadly odorless gas. The only reason she figured it would was from watching animals go in and never come out. “If my memory serves me correctly there is a cave not far from here that if you don’t mind them may serve as a nice place for you to live out your days in peace.” Giving the remains of her kill a glance she decides she no longer wants it and rises. “I can show you the way if you want.”
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! Annihilation! [Nyx & Izzy]   Anticipation! Annihilation! [Nyx & Izzy] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:27 pm

"Thank you very much, I'd be quite grateful. If dragons can conquer the rest of the world, I think it'd be a much better place." Her life had been spent in hiding and being generally unsocial due to her kind having such a horrid reputation. Even when approached by one of her own kind she was loathe to really be all too friendly with him. Maybe this one knew him, if so perhaps she'd ask her to relay a message. That could wait though, for now it was just a matter of moving where she needed to. "They're such a misguided ignorant species, but it's rather humorous to see how similar they are to ants. When you destroy some of them or mess up one of their settlements they get all angry and swarm to mount a counter-attack. Hope the M.E. obliterates them on this island, they have no idea what horrors they're committing by living the way they do." The scenery was most definitely foreign, she'd never seen at least five of the plant species that thrived around her.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! Annihilation! [Nyx & Izzy]   Anticipation! Annihilation! [Nyx & Izzy] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:58 am

“Little by little we will rid ourselves of them, unless they destroy each other with their own fighting.” Freya had heard of the fighting going on the other parts of the island. She did hope they would destroy each other she would rather not get her claws dirty with their blood and guts. Leading the other dragon through the thick undergrowth, she talks over her shoulder. “It is a little bit a ways ahead of us.” Freya uses her wings to block some of the smaller branches from smacking at her the rest she plowed though snapping them as she goes. She felt no remorse for leading the other dragon into a death trap. She knew it was something that should have been done a long time ago. A little cold hearted? Maybe but she wouldn’t lose sleep over it that was for sure. “I’m sure you will like the cave it seems that it will be large enough for you to rest in.”
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! Annihilation! [Nyx & Izzy]   Anticipation! Annihilation! [Nyx & Izzy] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:58 pm

By the time she'd gotten to the cave she was limping due to her bad shoulder, and she was starting to feel dazed. "Thank you, thank you very much Freya." She wandered in partway and turned to her fellow fume with a rather peaceful look. "Farewell then I suppose, may the ME eradicate all traces of human life." She curled up and shut her eyes, unable to really help herself, and began coughing now and then before drifting off into a silent slumber. Soon her breathing slowed to enough to push her into unconsciousness, and she could barely be seen breathing, and not long after her breathing stopped completely and her entire body relaxed in a neat sort of pile amongst the many skeletons and corpses already long gone from the world of the living. In death she found peace and a place to belong, after so many years of searching it was finally over.

[OOC: Here lies Wysteria, may she rest in peace.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! Annihilation! [Nyx & Izzy]   Anticipation! Annihilation! [Nyx & Izzy] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anticipation! Annihilation! [Nyx & Izzy]
Page 1 of 1