Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose...   COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:26 pm

“This cannot be happening,” Soneya hissed as her face quickly lost the flush and blanched instead. “We were so close! So close!” Frantically, she tried to think of something but her brain had gone blank. Not that there was really anything to think about. There was only one way out of this cell and someone the peacekeeper had managed to pick the exact moment of their sorely needed escape to make an appearance again. What more did he want? Could he not just leave them alone already?

All of a sudden, Soneya paled even more. Gripping one of Lutis’ hands tightly while it was still wrapped around the iron, she looked at him with huge eyes. “What if he tries to unlock the door? What if he tries to unlock a door that is actually not locked anymore. He will know!! Lock it again! Now! Do it! Do it before he gets here! Come oooon!”

Soneya knew she was being a complete pain now but in this case she thought she had warranted it, after all the thought had been a good one, and if they could prevent getting caught, then maybe the man would bugger off again soon and they could attempt a new plan of escape! Hitting her head against the door in frustration, Soneya immediately regretted the motion however when she felt the wood smack into her forehead. She would probably not only have a scratch but a big bruise in her face soon. How lovely. That had been really well done. And all because the man couldn’t have waited a little longer to come check up on them and because Lutis hadn’t been capable of picking that lock quicker. Such a nuisance!
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 69

COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose...   COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 12:12 pm

Lutis looked over at Soneya as she suddenly held his hand, rather more friendly now than before. Goodness, she could be quite less caustic indeed! He grimaced when he realised it wasn’t friendliness for friendliness’ sake though, digging into his pockets for his lockpick. Damn, she was right, this was going to look awful with the door open if the peacekeeper was coming back for them.
His hands fumbled then he crouched to the lock again, jamming his pick into it and jiggling it around as fast as he could.
“I’m goin’, goin’, locking is harder than openin’,” he muttered under his breath as Soneya fussed and flapped at him, trying his best to be quick about it. She wasn’t helping, especially when she made the door shake with the force of her head hitting it. Not to mention that probably hurt a fair bit. With one hand he shoved her away, trying to relax and listen to the unhealthy clicking noises of the lock, and growing steadily louder over that, footsteps.

It was a hasty job and Lutis wasn’t quite sure if they were locked in properly, but he scrambled away from the door anyway as the footsteps became too close and the light was blocked from the grill by the peacekeeper, apparently… accompanied, this time. It was a more sociable hour then. He straightened up and put his hands behind his back to hide his guilty secret. No need for them to know he was anything less than a sterling example of an honest citizen.
Oh who was he kidding.
“Officers, welcome back. Please say you’re gonna let us out now, not sure I can stand any more time in a cramped place with this sunshine.” He gestured to Soneya, making a face. The two outside didn’t seem too amused, although there was the jangling of keys. Yes, they were getting out!

“I think there’s something the pair of you should come and see.”
Well that was never good, even if freedom did loom on the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose...   COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 12:59 pm

Rubbing her head, Soneya also stepped away from the door when the men came closer, though she didn’t have anything to hide and they would probably believe that she would have tried to stay at the door, close to where some fresh air was coming in, or rather the semblance there of. Plus, staying away from Lutis. Sure, that should be a plausible…

“What? You…!” Soneya glared at the man in question before turning towards the officers herself. “Yes, please, do let us out. I wouldn’t want to ruin Mr Smartass’ day.” The officials weren’t very amused by her comment either and she sensed that the both of them might not have made a very good impression by their little circus play, but at least their focus was taken away from the door.

There was a bit of a grunt and quite a bit of jiggling before the lock jumped open, but the pair outside didn’t seem to notice, while the pair inside held their breath. “Damn old lock,” one of the men muttered under his breath while the other one gestured for Soneya and Lutis to follow him.

She wasn’t quite sure she wanted to see whatever it was they were supposed to be shown, but it wasn’t like either of them had much of a choice. They were prisoners after all, whether they wanted to realise this as the truth or not. And damn, they had been so close to tasting freedom! ‘Would you look at that,’ Soneya thought, ‘I’m already starting to think like a criminal and I haven’t done anything – other than trying to break out of prison, of course.

Reluctantly, Soneya fell in line with the men, one before them, one behind them to make sure they didn’t try anything funny.
As if they would… The thought wouldn’t have crossed their minds.

“What is it that you want to show us then?” Soneya asked but the peacekeeper didn’t even bother replying. Rolling her eyes and heaving a sigh, the mage tromped behind him, hating on the fact that she had just been ignored while asking a normal straightforward question. It couldn’t be that hard to simply reply, could it?

Turned out that describing the sight that was presented to them would not have been easy at all. Not even Soneya found the words to phrase the thoughts and images that were rattling her brain when she caught sight of the object they were supposed to inspect.
The dragon’s mutilated head was lying on a platter – for lack of a better word – in the office they were shown to.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose...   COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 11:39 am

Grinning back at Soneya for her irate words, Lutis was quite happy to be let out. She was so easily to irritate, if she wasn’t so caustic too, it’d be a great game. He hoped that they were going to be led outside now, maybe to be shown something elsewhere, but it seemed not as they were led along a few boring corridors- these places were all so miserable. How anyone could stand it, he didn’t know; why would you want to work here. Why would you want to keep law?

He lingered behind Soneya the best he could as they trailed along, although not too far for the looks their guard gave him. They were being really quite unhelpful, much more so than Soneya and himself were! It was just not right.
His expectation for when they finally got to a door to another room was just for another interrogation and then maybe, maybe get out of there, but not what was presented in front of them. He suddenly felt very lightheaded when he looked at the table, and before he could even register, his legs turned to jelly underneath him.
“Ooh, that’s some sight.”
Thankfully the peacekeeper behind caught Lutis before he hit the floor, hauling him over to a chair and depositing him there to sit. He bent over and shut his eyes, feeling quite woozy for it suddenly. It might have been slightly better if there had been some warning beforehand, but he had been rather hopeful to be shown the door to the outside. And the dragon’s head had been attached before- bloodied, yes, but not like this. This was gory work. Lutis did not like gory work.

Sitting up once he had recovered himself a little, his eyes flicked to the head a couple of times before focusing firmly on the ceiling so he didn’t have to see it. It was a little bit of an elephant in the room, however.
“Please don’t make me look at that thing closely, I will be sick.”
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose...   COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 2:19 pm

Lost for words and unable to tear her eyes away from the gruesome sight, Soneya instinctly extended her arms and grabbed whatever she could get a hold of in order to keep herself standing upright on her own two feet. Thankfully there was a wall! Who would’ve thought that these tiny rooms had actually some use as well! Other than rendering people claustrophobic, that was.

“Ah… I… Wh…” It was of no use. Words were refusing to come out and coherent thoughts had jumped ship at the sudden gore. Thus, Soneya could do nothing but keep staring open eyed, hoping that somehow she would snap out of it again, hopefully sooner rather than later. At least, she hadn’t almost taken a tumble like Lutis had. It did provide her with a little bit of satisfaction that she was still standing on her own – never mind the wall – while he had to be caught by one of the peacekeepers. Though of course that wasn’t something to revel in just now. The head was much too worrying for that.

“Well, the thing is,” the official they had woken up said a little uncomfortably, “we do need you to look at the head. Both of you. Just have a look and tell us what you see.”

“Just have a look?” Soneya repeated. She would have said it in a mocking tone but she was having trouble herself to keep from retching at this moment in time. It was a bloody head for crying out loud! “That’s all, huh?” The sarcasm was still working however, so she was fairly certain she’d be alright again. “And what do you hope to gain by forcing us to do this? I don’t want to look at that thing more closely! I’ve seen more than enough, thank you very much!”

Well there wasn’t much to it, and Soneya quickly lost the argument because minutes later she was bent over the head, pinching her nose shut to avoid having the smell lingering even more, but of course having to breathe in through the mouth wasn’t making this endeavour any more pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose...   COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:08 am

All Lutis’ smiles had left him completely now, and his expression was quite despairing. They had to look at it? Seriously? Soneya wasn’t faring much better than he was, and it was obvious that neither of them could have stomached doing something like this to the poor beast, especially not when it was already alive…
He had to try and collect himself however, as it seemed they wouldn’t be letting him off this gory task, however pale he was from this sudden shock.

Soneya was the first to look at the head closely, leaning much too close for comfort really. Lutis didn’t think he could sit out this one, much as he wished to- they would only keep him there for longer, so once he felt less like he was going to fall over again if he stood up, he pulled down his coat sleeve as far as he could and put it over his mouth and nose.

It was worse to look closely at the poor mangled night dragon, and there was a permanent grimace on his face as his eyes skirted over the distasteful object. He tried not to look too hard at the severed neck; that was the worst bit… although the dead, staring eye was just as gruesome. The scales were starting to fade already, the bright colours dulled in death.
“Gotta say, I’m no expert on dragons. Know a bit ‘bout lashes, but that’s it.” He gulped and looked away, staring at the wall and not finding it a very good distraction. The sight still lingered in front of his eyes. “I couldn’t tell you much, but this one looks kinda young. There ain’t any old marks on it, jus’ the new ones.” He tugged on his sleeve a little bit more, then turned back to the dragon and walked around the table- or at least, three quarters of it. He wasn’t going around the back, no way. Both sides of the dragon were equally beaten, scales cracked and smeared with blood, but there was something strangely off about one side.
Walking round to the front, he pointed to the long curving… well, it was difficult to say what they were, ears? Feelers? Whatever they were, the long curving antennae from the base of its skull weren’t right.
“Someone’s hacked at one of those ear-things. Look, the right one’s longer than the left.” He looked at the shorter one, eyes narrowing at strange marks along it. They might have been base patterns of the dragon when it was alive… but they didn’t look so natural.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose...   COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:45 am

Soneya felt like muttering something under her breath but even that was just too much effort at the moment. Lutis would have a retort soon enough. For now, she concentrated on breathing and ignoring the stench, and the view. It was just... well, horrible! Why would they even think it was a good idea to force them to have a look at a severed dragon head? This was ridiculous!

Finally managing to swallow the big lump that had formed in her throat, Soneya jumped in with a slightly wavering and hoarse voice: “I have to agree. It all looks fairly recent to me. Like from the... murder.”
For the time being, she remained in the same spot, feeling that she had accomplished enough by still standing on her own two feet and being able to breathe somewhat normally. It was all she could do to force herself not to think about the smell it was she was currently inhaling, or imagining it to travel freely through her body. Which wasn’t really at all how it happened either, she was sure, but it still gave her the creeps.

Shuddering uncontrollably as a shiver ran down her spine, Soneya put her focus on Lutis just in time to see him bend down to the... antennae? “Couldn’t it be possible it was just not as developed as the other? The dragon was still young after all.”
She knew that her suggestion wasn’t accurate, but anything to steer it all away from the extreme gore. Though who was she kidding?

When Lutis frowned, scrutinising the feelers a bit more closely, she wondered what it was he was seeing and bent down next to him to take a look as well. “Did you see something?” she asked in a low murmur.
Then her eyes fell on the marks along the shortened thingy – what were those things called anyway? – but it took her a while to notice what it was Lutis was inspecting. Automatically, she raised her hand to trace a finger along the markings but stopped herself just in time before she touched the dragon, not wanting to disturb it, not wanting to get any blood on her fingers.

“Have you ever seen those before?” she asked, cocking her head to the side to view them from a different angle. “Those markings... the longish wavy line down the middle, it looks oddly familiar,” she muttered, forgetting that there were officials in the room. She almost forgot Lutis was there as well, hadn’t he been standing so close. “But I’m not quite sure what to make of the rest of it. Do you think this means something?”
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose...   COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 12:31 pm

“Not sure, might have been, although it’s pretty gory-lookin’.” Lutis frowned, his eyes slits as he peered at the mess. It was very difficult to tell, especially when he had an unpleasant churning filling his stomach. Not nice at all.
His eyes flicked over to Soneya when she raised one hand; really, was she going to touch that thing? Ughh. He couldn’t help the shiver that ran down his spine; it was all so grim, how she could think of getting nearer to it than they already were was not a pleasant thought. However, she did stop herself before touching it.
Dead things, horrible.

He straightened and looked at her properly as she had a close look herself, folding his arms over his front. The two officials were watching closely; perhaps they were interested to see if they found anything and didn’t have to put in work of their own, perhaps they were looking to see if himself and Soneya knew each other more than they had insisted earlier. Well, he didn’t. They could keep hoping for that till the cows came home… and dragons came back to life.
“It might mean somethin’, or it might just be some psycho gettin’ us[/u] into trouble.” Lutis glared at the two officials, still watching them closely. [i]They obviously hadn’t had to do this, otherwise they would have spotted the mark themselves. Disgusting, getting innocent (mostly) civilians to do their dirty work.
He was going to be dreaming about dragon heads for weeks.

“So we spotted something. Wiggles cut into the dragon. I dunno what it means, and I am not looking further for anythin’ else if there even is anythin’ else. Happy now? I wanna go get some fresh air and… well, I would have said a bit of breakfast, but I think a drink’s more in order after this.” He stepped away from the dragon head, satisfied himself that this was the end of it; or at least, the end of cooperating. The way he hadn’t got his way at all today deflated him a little from his normally bold words, and he tacked on a ‘please’ at the end after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose...   COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:13 pm

It was disgusting to look at that head. Of course, they’d already established that, but it didn’t help restating that fact, or so Soneya thought, even if it was just inside her own head. But the swirly patterns, there was still no indication as to what they could possibly mean. Truly mean. Not that she was interested in finding out either. Then again, the curiosity was there, but like Lutis, it seemed, she was not inclined to do the officials work for them. At least not for free.

Maybe there was leeway for a negotiation along those lines, if they really want her, or even her and Lutis, though that should prove to be interesting, to do proper work on this. She wasn’t going to offer advice or anything to them for nothing. They had thrown her in jail after all!

“I hear you on that drink,” Soneya muttered as she followed suit and stepped away from the dragon head as well, pinning her gaze on the officials. Funny how they had retreated as far away from the piece of gore as they had possibly could. Cowards!

“I think we all need a drink,” one of the two officials grunted. He pushed himself off the wall and came closer. “Show me what you found, and then we’ll talk,” he ordered and Soneya frowned at him, strongly disliking the tone the man had used. Sure, she had no plans and she wasn’t currently starving either despite not having eaten anything since the evening before, but food was certainly not going to find its way into her stomach all too soon.

Sighing, Soneya stepped back to the head and motioned for the man to step closer, both of them following the lead. “Basically, we found this.” The mage indicated the wiggly lines, her eyes suddenly discovering yet another distinction between the waves present on the dead animal and the ones she had seen somewhere before. She still couldn’t quite place it but she was positive, she could figure it out. And since this wasn’t her problem, she should be free to remember whenever she saw fit.

“And you recognise them from where?” Ah, yes, of course, that question had to be asked. Soneya frowned, displeased at their sudden reluctance to have a look. What kind of officials were these? In all fairness, the bloody end of the dragon had been staring at them while her and Lutis had been looking at it, but still! They had been working with this prior to them. They shouldn’t be so squeamish.

Clearing her throat, she briefly thought her answer over again, before explaining. “I was a student at the Northern Academy for a few years and they have an extensive library. It must have been in one of those books that I’ve seen symbols similar to these. I’m not saying these are the same ones,” she insisted, “and I can’t remember what they meant either. But there you go, that’s where I recognise them from. Most likely. Can we go now?” Her patience was running out and she wanted to go, and as much as Lutis bugged her, she didn’t want to be unfair either for a change – which would have entailed her speaking just for herself. But in this case, they had been thrown in this together, so it was only fair they’d try to help each other out until they were out of there. Though that thought, kind as it was, almost made bile rise in her throat. Or maybe that was the aftermath of staring at a cut-off dragon head for too long.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose...   COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:46 pm

A Northern Academy student? Wow, that made Soneya a real mage. Lutis was a little taken aback by this new revelation, although… perhaps he shouldn’t have been. She was a cocky little thing, and travelling on her own, well. Dragons’ Cove was a safe enough place in most parts, but there were snappy people everywhere, and a sharp tongue like hers was enough to grate against for some. Lutis just took it as a bit of a challenge to get her to come round to his way of thinking, and pretty annoying for it, but nothing too insulting. Yet, at least.
But if she was a mage, no wonder. For one, they were all stuck up at that place, books rammed up their… and having magic meant that there was a bit of backup if one needed it to get out of somewhere unhurt. She could afford to have a snarky demeanour.
And it explained how she had been able to do that weird stuff with water too. Not just the ‘normal’ water magic, if that was even a thing, but proper weird magic. He had never heard of anyone that could do what she had done. Well, now he had.

Lutis might have been a little more interested in the symbols they had found had they not had such gory roots, but as it was, the fact that they were found on this… head… put him off any sort of research. Not that he was good at that sort of thing anyway.
Perhaps later, if he felt like it. Probably not likely, but they were somewhat wrapped up in this now. Someone might know something about it.

“Alright.”
Lutis’ heart leapt as the two officials seemed to come to some wordless agreement, stepping towards them, one going to the door. “Thank you for your help.” The man sounded somewhat begrudging about it, but Lutis ignored that, his heart leaping. Yes, freedom!
“We may call you back in for more questioning once our investigations have moved forwards a little more, but for now… you can go.” Lutis did not even care how he was manhandled as one of the men came forwards to grip him by the arms, pushing him forwards towards the door. “If you could stay in the area, that would be very preferable.”
Lutis quickly told himself in his head that he wouldn’t be sticking around, frowning at how they were treated as they were escorted out of the building, but he kept quiet for the fact that they were actually getting out of the law building. Back out into the open again, he was very happy to feel the cool morning air in his lungs. It wasn’t a particularly nice day, rather overcast with clouds, but at least they were outside now.
He dipped a hand down to into one of his many pockets and pulled out his money pouch, tipping it up into his hand to see how much he had on him.
“Yes, that’s enough,” he spoke quietly to himself as he slipped his money back away again, looking briefly to Soneya. He didn’t much want to associate with her after their rather unpleasant meeting, but on the other hand… she was somewhat of a character. And he didn’t know any mages well- a couple as acquaintances- it might have been useful to know at least one marginally better.
“Pub? I need a stiff drink…”
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose...   COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 4:00 pm

All of a sudden… dismissal.
Soneya only barely refrained from cocking her head to the side and giving the officials an unbelieving stare. That was it? That was what all the fuss had been about? Why they had been held in a cell and then forced to look at a bloody, cut-off dragon head? Were they kidding?!

On top of it all, they were actually manhandled out into the open – the open! fresh air! newly regained freedom!! – but she could not believe how they were being treated. “Sure, whatever! Next time you need someone to do the dirty work for you, remember not to call on either of us!” She was all for doing her civic duty when required or when the need was there, sometimes against a lovely payment of course, but nevertheless, she did it, but not when treated like this and these officials could be damn certain that she wasn’t going to go out of her way again to give them any kind of hand at all!

Once outside, she huffed and glowered at her surroundings, annoyed by the way they had just practically been thrown out. When she head Lutis fiddle with coins, she looked over, her forehead creased into a frown. What the hell was he doing now?

”Pub?” Soneya almost couldn’t believe her ears but her face instantly smoothed over into a relieved agreement. “Yes! Absolutely. I couldn’t agree more on that drink.”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The first round already downed with happy sighs as they had both desperately needed it, Soneya leaned back against the back of her chair, her hands idly playing with her second drink. “I really would not have expected anything like this to occur, you know? It was just… well not part of the plan really. I mean, I did come up here for a bit of research but this was not what I had thought to encounter. I still can’t believe it. Why would anyone do this? How could anyone even do this? I mean… it’s a dragon! What horrible deeds could it have done? Here? In these parts? It’s not like it was a rampaging Tribal Battleblood or an insane clubtail dragon.”

Shaking her head, Soneya regarded Lutis, already feeling the buzz of the first drink settle over her nerve endings and easing the tension throughout most of her body somewhat. Maybe she ought to eat something sooner or later but the mere thought of food was instantly rejected by her stomach.

“Why are you still here?” she suddenly asked, straightforward and out of the blue.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose...   COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 2:14 pm

The ale Lutis bought wasn’t the best, but it was for how much money he had which was… painfully little. And wilting, with each drink, as he guzzled the first one, then set to on the second with eagerness when Soneya was at the bottom of her own. He felt better for it now though, even if he would be moaning later for the lightness of his pocket. His eyes wandered around the mostly empty room now, too early for many other patrons to be busying themselves with this business, although those that were around… he took close note of where they kept their money pouches. If they could spare for drink, then… well, he was just as deserving of such coinage.
He did not regard his own spending of coin as the same as their extravagance, of course. He needed this drink.

“What sort o’research? There’ll be an irony if you say night dragons.” His mouth twitched a little in amusement, although it was rather dark. Not to mention, he suddenly wouldn’t have been nearly as comfortable sitting like this with Soneya over a drink. He had ruled her out of doing such a thing to that poor victim. Even if she did recognise those weird symbols on the beast. He still had no idea and didn’t think that he would so, it was only of passing interest to him… he just didn’t want to think of any of their unpleasant morning at all now. Or ever, preferably. He looked at her closely, trying to guess what it was. A mage, a uh… water mage? He couldn’t remember now, that was irritating. Well, hopefully she would drop a tip, he couldn’t bear asking her so soon after she had been quite open about the whole thing. The Academy, damn, he’d like to have a good nosy around there.

He sat forwards with a boyish smirk as she asked a much more personal question than her randomly fired comments, folding his arms across the desk underneath him and looking at her straight.
“For your utterly bedazzling company, o’course. I wouldn’t pass up a chance t’be sittin’ and talkin’ like this.”
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose...   COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 2:52 pm

Snorting, she shook her head. “No, I’m not here for night dragon research. Indeed though, talk about irony. No I’m here to research a couple of experiments I’m working on. I need a good water source so I can work properly – preferably in nature, otherwise I could just use a bathtub.” She waved it off. “I won’t bore you with the details.”

Her eyes snapped back onto him after a brief scan of the room as she replied to her blunt question. The drink was taking its toll, Soneya could feel it. And maybe she shouldn’t have been so bold as to ask that question the way she had done. Most of all though, she wouldn’t feel a shiver run down her spine at his reply. Under normal circumstances, she would be staring him into the ground now and making a sarcastic comment. However, alcohol was beginning to poison her quick wit a little and she had trouble coming up with something at all. After a slightly too long pause, she finally managed to give him a glare after all. “Sure, that’s got to be it.”

She should not have had that second drink. Or rather, she should have eaten something before it or drank it a little slower. Either way, she could curse herself to the seven hells now and it wouldn’t change the fact that she was tipsy. She would have to watch her tongue now.

As the barmaid passed them, Soneya managed to snatch her attention and asked for a plate of bread and toppings. To share. “I don’t know about you, but I really need some food with this.” Even though moments ago she hadn’t thought she’d be able to eat something, she was now rather looking forward to the prospect of getting something more substantial into her stomach than just ale.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose...   COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 3:20 pm

Water mage, he had gotten it right! He was vaguely pleased with himself. Even more so when a long stretch of quiet suddenly appeared between him, Lutis’ smirk growing into a full blown grin. Oh, so he had caught her out with that one, had he?
“Sure is, darlin’.” Not quite so quick with her snarky comments now, was she? He couldn’t keep the laughter inside him any more and it bubbled up easily, sitting back from where Soneya glowered at him so openly and stretching his arms above his head. “Y’were much quicker earlier for that sort of thing. Sure I’m not startin’ to get to you?”
Even if he wasn’t, he was quite enjoying ribbing her like this. It cheered up his day, when it had been really quite awful so far.

His smile faded once she drew a barmaid over to their table, quickly thinking of his exceedingly light pockets. More jibes at Soneya were there for the taking, but he would have to set them aside, at least for the moment. He could use them later. Instead he took a drink to swallow them (and his pride) down a little.
“Coy. Much as that is a tempting offer,” oh so tempting, it wasn’t as if he’d been looking forward to breakfast all morning or anything… “Gonna have to leave that one to you while I sit by like some starvin’ puppy. Those were my las’ coins t’spare, unless I got some magic copper in my pocket that’s bred while I’ve not been lookin’.” Had never happened yet, as many times as he had dearly hoped it might. He pulled out his money pouch all the same, flattening the fabric into a disappointingly thin piece on the table and looking at it morosely.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose...   COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:10 pm

With alcohol in her system, he really did look rather cute with his hands crossed behind his head and that mischievous grin on his face. But no, no, no. That was not how things were going to go and it was a good thing the barmaid came when she did because boy did she sober the whole situation.

“You know. I did order one to share. So you can have your share, even if I do feel like I could eat for two, or even maybe three, right about now. It’ll be on me. Consider it an apology for my apparently too-quick-for-you-to-follow comments throughout the morning.” She wasn’t quite sure how he would take it, seeing that he was now pining over his thin pouch. It could go quite a few ways really, though she hoped he wasn’t going to throw a tantrum over her paying for his food merely because he was a man. But since he was playing the pity card…

Unwittingly, her finger had been running around the outline of her mug, tracing and retracing the circle at the top. As soon as she realised, she stopped again and linked her fingers together to keep them quiet and steady. To have something else to look at than her own nervous fidgeting, she fastened her gaze on Lutis again. “And what are you planning on doing to fill it up again?” she asked, lifting an eyebrow questioningly at him, studiously ignoring his pouch. He could have more hidden away somewhere else. She regularly did that to avoid her pouch looking too thick when she had just successfully drained more money out of people again than necessary.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose...   COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 6:32 pm

“You’re a sweetheart really, ain’t you Soneya?” Lutis brightened again at her generosity, not one to decline good food when he was offered it. If he had every time then, well, he wouldn’t be quite nearly as in one piece today as he was. “I’ll save you the trouble o’havin’ to be so unladylike eatin’ that much. What will the barmaids say, seein’ you devour half their stocks.” He flattened out his pouch with his hand on top, then squirreled it away back into a pocket again. He really was out of money… but easy come, easy go. There would be more for him waiting on the horizon.

“Don’t lets start doin’ apologies for our tongues, we’ll be here all mornin’. And there’s better things to be trading than meagre words like tha’. I’ll pay y’back some other way later on. As it seems we’re t’be stickin’ around this town…” Ugh, what an annoyance that was for him. Once he started to get into trouble somewhere, he liked to beetle out of there before he could get caught for any of his misdeeds. This time he had just been thrown right into the deep end, and running wouldn’t do much good apart from put him in a worse position, it seemed. Much as he would have liked to, but he didn’t need to be an outlaw in every village, town and city going.

Soneya had a fair few questions for him it seemed, when before she had wanted nothing to do with him. Well, he could call it ‘progress’, if anything.
“Oh you know, this an’ that. Bit of honest labour if I can get it. Ain’t much I won’t do, if it’s offered. Beggars can’t be choosers an’ all that.” More like go and steal some off another person when they weren’t looking, or breaking a shop in the night and loot their takings. The money had been earnt honestly, he just was… redistributing it to a needy cause.
“An’ what about you, my fidgety mage? You one of these that earn their coins by threatenin’, or good?”
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose...   COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:49 pm

With a nod, Soneya accepted Lutis brushing away apologies or any sort of comments on how they had both been behaving that morning. To be fair, the circumstances had been anything but ordinary, thus it wasn’t as though they could have been the nicest people to have ever walked the island to each other. Of course, that didn’t mean that Soneya wasn’t usually like this as well; which was to say, she was. Sarcasm was her middle name, almost.

Looking up from her mug at his reply, she merely cocked an eyebrow. She hadn’t taken him to be the kind to do honest work, but appearances could be misleading. Merely because he knew how to pick a lock – or pretended to know since it obviously hadn’t worked out all that well in the cell – didn’t mean he pursued that kind of profession.
She let the opportunity to comment slide.

“Me?” She was still looking at him as he fired his return question and she kept her gaze on his for a while, furrowing her brow before she finally replied. “The good kind. If I have to.” Well, might as well be honest about it.
Luckily just at that moment, the barmaid came with an enormous – huge would not have been a sufficient enough word to describe that mountain of food – platter and put it in the middle of the table between the two of them. “Enjoy!” And off she went again. Soneya’s eyes had grown a little rounder at the sight of the food. It was a lot. It really, really was. Then again, they both were hungry. Her stomach instantly growled at the sight, ignoring any possible lingering effects of the morning’s events.

“Now that is what I call a sharer platter of food,” she muttered, digging in without further ado. There were bits and pieces of anything that could possibly be home-made or purchased in a small village, ranging from dried meat and cheese over eggs, bacon, fruit, vegetables, and what have you not, accompanied by a generous amount of bread.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose...   COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 3:44 pm

Soneya didn’t look that convinced by Lutis’ words, but he wasn’t going to come right out and say he stole his way through life, was he? He was a nice enough person, what matter was it that he had a less than honest pursuit of money.
Same went for Soneya too apparently. He was a little surprised to hear it, narrowing his eyes at her and opening his mouth to question what she said, before the food cut him off as it was set down on the table.
And damn, what food it was. His face practically lit up with excitement to see so much, and he could barely restrain himself from leaping forwards to start devouring it all at once.

He did manage to restrain himself though, breathing out appreciatively and sitting forwards in his chair, looking over the soft bread, strong cheese, fruit and all sorts of other delicious things. Certainly not something Lutis would ever have been able to afford, unless he had done exceptionally well for himself and was feeling like he was about to die without food. Even then, he couldn’t ever himself being nearly so good to himself as to order something like this.
“Oh man, you are… I am very glad I met you, Soneya.” He didn’t care that they had been arguing pretty much all morning, this definitely made up for it. Quickly he put himself together a bacon sandwich and dug in, chewing happily on food he hadn’t had for a while- bread and meat, no greenery for him today!

There was quiet for a while as they each tucked into their respective chosen breakfasts (or was it lunch now… either way), Lutis much too preoccupied with filling his stomach to the maximum of its capacity before returning to talking again. Oh and it did taste so good. Eventually he appreciatively leant back and picked a little slower at that left in front of them, eying Soneya.
“So. If you have to be good… if you don’t have to be good?” He cocked an eyebrow, prying more from her hopefully.

Last edited by Rogue on Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose...   COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:43 pm

Soneya chuckled at Lutis’ comment, knowing full well that he only said it because he was getting food on her expense. But she didn’t see why she should state the obvious. They both knew it was that and no honest feeling towards the fact they had bumped into each other. They both deserved the food after the morning they had had and they dug in like it was going to be their last meal for a while. It was just so delicious! And barely a crumb remained once they were done decimating the platter.

Cocking an eyebrow at the sudden request for more information – it really hadn’t been subtle at all – Soneya wondered whether she should reply to the question or not. She wasn’t inclined, generally, to give away any kind of information along those lines, but after the meal she had just had, she felt a little more generous in that regard.

“Let’s put it this way,” she began, “I am not overly fond of providing my services for free or for cheap. I guess that classifies me as someone who would overcharge at practically every turn because it’s much easier to get through life that way. Why shouldn’t people pay to use my services? After all it isn’t my fault they cannot do what I do.”
Sighing, Soneya dropped the crust of the bread she had been fondling and sat back in her chair, putting her slender fingers around the drink again. “I, of course, also provide services for free or merely payment in provisions when my help is desperately needed by people who cannot afford to pay.”

Definitely enough talking for now however. “Well, I think it’s only fair... I’ve told you what you wanted to know. Now give up your story. What do you really do for a living?”
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose...   COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:49 pm

Lutis wondered for a moment there as there was quiet between them whether Soneya was actually going to answer, given the way he had phrased his question… a rather curt one, not easily swallowed and given an answer back out again. Lutis was not the most subtle of men however, and, Soneya wasn’t going to get the message if he was coy around the edges, was she?
Was she crooked too, it was simple enough to answer. He could have phrased it even more brazenly.

He smirked as she answered, looking down at the tabletop and shaking his head. Ah, she was one of those mages. The ones that charged you an extortionate amount for the smallest of things. And then they wondered why you were never satisfied with their work, because it just didn’t match up to the fee half the time. Easier to get results another way.
“So it’s the fault o’the likes of me, without magic, that we don’t have it?” He looked at her closely. “Now, it might just be where I’m standin’, but that don’t seem fair to me. Lucky you, with your magic. I’m not sayin’ lay off on them rich folk, they don’t know the meanin’ of money, but what about them in the middle? Got enough t’pay you off, but then, what’s bein’ missed out on later ‘cos of that?”
She wasn’t all bad though, if she gave out her services for free to those that couldn’t pay at all. To people like him, on a day like this.

Her attention just wouldn’t sway from him though, even though he had given her a perfectly legitimate answer. Well, a cryptic one, but he couldn’t really put it right out there he was a thief, could he?
“Well, I… You know, this and that! Money ain’t what life’s about, it’s the experience of it. An’… sleepin’ on rooftops sure as guardian dung’s an experience.” A bloody cold one, from experience. “I’m like one of them heros you always read about. Take from the rich, give t’the poor, that type.” It was half a truth… he was poor, most of the time. And he did take from the rich. “I’m one o’the good guys.”

Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose...   COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 8:15 pm

Soneya merely looked at Lutis, a somewhat superior smile playing around the corners of her lips. He could wonder as much as he wanted about how she was making people pay for her services; she didn’t owe him an explanation on her motivations and she wasn’t about to defend herself to someone who obviously wasn’t the straightest jacket in the closet either, considering how fond he seemed to be to take money of the rich and how he defended those with lesser means. Ah the things he didn’t say spoke volumes all onto themselves.

“Mmhh, so you say,” Soneya stated, the smile slipping from her face. “If you’re such a good guy then why are you so afraid of law enforcement? Even if those two guys were morons.” Of course, she couldn’t be so straightforward as to accuse him of something untoward but she had a mind to do such, even if it was only to see the reaction. But she held her tongue. In that respect at least.

“Taking from the rich and giving to the poor.” Soneya pondered this for a moment, letting her gaze roam over the inn. “So why don’t you and me test that theory, huh? You can show me just how chivalrous you really are.” Why on earth she had just uttered a challenge, so to speak, she had no idea. It must still be the alcohol talking because otherwise she would already be on her way out of here and leaving this little nut to himself. But alas, the words had now been spoken and there was no taking them back.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose...   COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:29 pm

Lutis looked back at Soneya with wide eyes, blinking at her to continue and draw up some retort to his words that he could leap on, but she wasn’t going to indulge him. A shame, he did quite enjoy taunting things out of her, winding her up.
Instead, he grimaced and looked away as she picked up on his own faults, staring rigidly at the wood of the tabletop. He opened his mouth to say something quickly, but she –unfortunately- seemed to know he was not quite everything he said he was.
“Not all o’us have the means for a completely… honest lifestyle. Count yourself lucky.” Rich girl. He glanced up again, sitting tensely on his chair in case she was going to rout him out. “I like my freedom.” And he didn’t want her taking that from him with a wise-ass move. She had been kind to him with the food, but he wasn’t going to take it as anything that merited reward. Not like being caught.

He couldn’t have her marching right back to the law house and telling them this new, unwelcome snippet of information. That would look really bad. Not good, when they literally had come from there not even hours ago on the back of another- much more gruesome- crime. Somehow, she had him pinned.
“What’re you plannin’, Soneya. I ain’t one of the rich, I hope you’re remembering that.” There was a limit to chivalry, and it stopped when it came to coins. It wasn’t even as if he had any on him anyway. Hopefully if he complied with this test of hers though, she wouldn’t go crying to the lawkeepers.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose...   COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:02 am

“Oh don’t worry,” Soneya said, looking at him from the corners of her eyes, her gaze still elsewhere. “I’m not forgetting that you aren’t one of the rich. You did make that clear.”
Maybe she shouldn’t have had so much to drink. She couldn’t think clearly. But at the same time, her previous contempt for the man was resurfacing again, not as strongly as before because after all, she did know him a little in the meantime and knew that most of what he was doing or saying was for show, and she couldn’t hold that against him. Not when half the time the way she was acting was for show, too. She didn’t want to be a hypocrite. Well not too much of one anyway.

It didn’t mean she liked him any more. His behaviour was still ridiculously rude when he wasn’t being fed and it rubbed her the wrong way but for now, she kept her sharp tongue in check. Yes, she was capable of such a thing. Rare as it was.

“I’m not quite sure yet what I have in mind. To be frank, I thought you’d jump at the opportunity of a challenge. Guess I was mistaken,” she muttered, finally pulling her gaze away from the crowd, of which she had not taken in the slightest detail, and settling her eyes back on Lutis.

Maybe if she challenged him a bit further, he would offer up something more about what he was so desperate to hide, even though she could guess at it. But a guess would always just be a guess. Why was she even interested in finding out?

“So say there is someone here with something valuable. Something that would bring in quite a large amount. Imagine what kind of good such a mountain of money could do…” She trailed off, keeping her eyes on Lutis. She wasn’t sure there was someone like that here but she was sure they could easily find someone who had more riches than they needed. Maybe there was a mage hiding out here somewhere after all, so that she could get some personal use out of such a stupid, stupid action as well.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose...   COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:18 pm

“I’m not an idiot either. Bit reckless, maybe, but I ain’t jumping for some challenge without knowing what it is first.” Especially coming from Soneya, who now gave off some air of wanting to have Lutis prove himself. There was recklessness and then there was stupidity, and he certainly wasn’t stupid. He frowned, ruffled up the wrong way by what Soneya had said, then went on to shrug and relax back against his chair again, trying not to seem too perturbed by what she had said.
Please don’t choose a difficult challenge, he could do without running himself ragged after an already tense morning. Guardians, and she had seen him working with his lockpicks already. If that didn’t reflect badly, then what did?

His eyes narrowed a little as she talked, not exactly liking how she was trying to pull apart his… well, thin disguise, but he had tried his best. It had been using his skills to try and get out of the lawhouse, or just sitting there, and sure as anything, that hadn’t sounded like a pleasant morning.
“It’d depend on what this valuable thing was. If it were somethin’ big and flashy, then who knows what someone like that’s like. Probably not that deservin’, if they’re just gonna show off in a little town like this. As for somethin’ little, then they go missin’ much too easy.” He screwed up his face and shrugged as if it was a shame, although he much preferred things like that. Easier to get hold of, easier to hide, easier to trade away. Something big was always on show, always noticeable. He could do without the grief a bigger object always dragged along with it, although he wasn’t too put off… his pockets were so very empty.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose...   COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 3:12 pm

Why had she had to open her mouth? It didn’t happen often that she regretted saying things, but things said under the influence of alcohol are rarely the most intelligent. Slowly the haze was retreating a bit more as the food took proper root in her body but it was too late. It had all been said.

Plus, there was the tempting thought of hunting down a mage, though she still wasn’t sure she had actually sensed real magic the other day or whether it had only been the use of a decent charm. Either way, there was no harm in trying.
Though she wasn’t quite sure which house it was and whether there would actually be anything of value inside. This did pose a bit of a problem. She would seem foolish before him, but maybe she could disguise it as uncertainty. In the end, that was what it was, and the house shouldn’t be all too hard to find.

“Isn’t that a shame indeed that some things to missing much too easy,” Soneya repeated with a mischievous grin. “So, big boy. Shall we go pay someone a little visit and do something for the poor while teaching the rich a lesson?” She completely ignored the fact that he hadn’t agreed to anything at all or that he kept pretending that he wasn’t stupid or reckless or that he preferred to be prepared. “Come on, you’ve got to find a bit of a thrill in not knowing what exactly is going to await you, no?”

If this wasn’t good for anything else, at least it would take their mind off of their terrible morning. “Let’s just hope our friends, the law enforcers, aren’t going to cross paths with us. I’d hate having to come up with a silly excuse for why I am being seen with you.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose...   COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COMPLETED ~ Eldar X Rogue: CSI DC- There's a murderer on the loose...
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next