Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 69

A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:43 pm

Rios looked sadly towards the ground, then back again with trapped eyes. Would he fight to be free? Of course.

"If it will free me and all the other dragons from this cursed prison forever, then I will fight you human, if only for the pride of being remembered to free many other dragons."

Rilos tried to keep eye contact with the male human, hiding his emotion from his eyes, but at the end he had to drop them and turn away, to hide the tears that threatened to spill from his eyes and drip down with nose. As it was, one lone tear slipped down his cheek and splashed onto the cold ground. He frowned, knowing that no dragon should show his emotions in front of others. At least, not in his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:36 am

Deidra growled at the weight he was putting on her, sheesh...he nearl weighed as much as her. Well maybe he weighed more, "Stop slobbering on me Fatso!" the dragon soon hissed at him as she dug her teeth further and further into his neck. Her claws roes up as she attempted to give him a furious scar across the eye. Her tail whipped around violently as she bit harder and dugged deeper, trying to cause him too much pain to handle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:54 am

Ying gave a devilish laugh while throwing his head forwards and raising his eyebrow at the slave. "Seeing that I do not wish to fight any low-life humans that are involved with this nonsense. You're on Slave. You will have your freedom. And I will take on this colourful cry-baby dragon." Ying grinned, slowly bringing himself towards the slave while the glint still shone deeply in his eyes. Ying glanced at the collar, it was not easy seeing that the slave probably attempted to take it off constantly. Ying suddenly spotted a rock-like object which could be used for a seat of some sort. Ying quickly swung the metal bar quickly across it, it easily became sharp while grinning and giving a hefty glance at the dragon. He quickly shot his eyes over to the slave and swung it suddenly, seemed like a blur as the collar seemed still in tack until it suddenly split into two and collapsed upon the ground. Ying glanced at the dragon, noticing it was much harder than before. He quickly shot the bar at it, it gave a crackle but didn't give in. Ying snorted, quickly shooting it over around five times then kicking the bars stubbornly. Sudden, Aaron's cage bars seemed to collapse under strength.
Ying repeated this method to the remaining cage until the dragons were free. Ying slapped his hands together and brushing them while dust flew off the sweaty palms.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:02 pm

Chaos coils his tail around Deidra's flailing tail. Chaos closes his eyes so as not to lose his vision if Deidra's claws connect. Though he can not see Chaos goes to grab his claws into his in hope to prevent from being clawed. He digs his feet into Deidra's belly scales to disperse his wight more as blood rolls down his neck to drip onto the arena floor. Drogan lays their watching the two dragons fight as his rider sits on her ornate throne. The croud cheers and boos for their favorite or the other.

"Are you sure Rilos that you wish to do this?" Aaron walks over to rilos's cage as the slave grabs the key from a recessed wall. The slave opens Rilos's cage before rubbing his neck. With a sigh knowiong he may yet be free but he was of the collar. Seeing two swords that where laying on the floor without their owners around. The slave picks them up and weaves them around his body like he was born to fighting. "That is better." Aaron sits there watching as his clan fans out behind him.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:18 pm

Rilos spread his wings wide and high in a powerful stretch to free them of the cramping pain that had been building in his joints, stretching his neck and legs too. He shook his head, his eyes closed, then opened them again, saying,

"I will do what I must."

His eyes narrowed in anger. He may not be the best of fighters, but he would not stand for being called a cry-baby. He took a step towards the human, ready to rip him in two, but stopped, looking up at the ceiling where the dull roars of the two fighters still battled above. His eyes flickered around the room, searching for a way to escape.

"We must get out of here before anything else."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:07 am

Deidra let out a growl as his claws sunk into her belly she quickly retracted her claws from his face and stuffed her own shiny acidish like talons and dug them into his belly. /Let's see how he likes it!/ she growled to herself, /stupid runt better stop touching me/. The black blade dragon hated anyone who touched just one of her scales and he had touched and destroyed more then just that. The blades on her tail soon plunged into the tail that was wrapping around her own, she started wrapping her tail around his in return as he did so to her. He was a fool for even wanting to fight her, for she never gave up until her opponents dead body lay in her maw. She bit harder at his neck while he attacked her, but now the blades within her shooted through her mouth and at his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:46 am

"Agreed." Ying nodded to Rilos while giving a small bow and suddenly bolting out of the room. His head peeked around the corner, his fingertips still latched around tightly to the sharpened pole while watching a he saw some smiling Gladiators coming along.
Ying gave a small growl, he suddenly threw his body at the stone door and forced it to be closed. There was no noise created when pushing the door back into place as he waited to see if the people would open it up or not. Ying blinked as a couple of minutes past, he slowly itched his fingers into the stone again and pulled the stone backwards again. The Gladiators were now quite a distance away.
"Come on." He snorted gleefully, leaping forwards and giving a small roll while staring around. He suddenly twisted his fingers towards the dragons and slaves and motioned them that it was safe to continue.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:09 pm

Aaron leads his group of Leosuars down the hall. The gladiator not knowing what is going on either scatter or grab hold of weapons just in case they need them. But Arron just has his group run pass them as the smell of fresh air only causes them to pick up speed and race down the halls. Guards yell and try and block the way only to have the Leosuars bowl right threw them. At a juncture where the fresh air was the greatest Arron leads the group down the wrong tunnel. Instead he leads them into the arena.

Chaos turns his head and takes a deep breath. As he exhales a spray of acid right at Diedra's face aiming for her eyes but he knew any damage would be good. Chaos roar as the blades sink into his tail. His rear claws sink in deeper into Deidra's belly scales. Retrackting his front claws her reached up to tear at Deidra's wing membrains in order to make her flight harder. Chaos continues to let out the acid all over Deidra's face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:58 pm

Deidra soon let out an ear piercing screech as he dug his talons further and acid sprayed onto her face. "I don't need eyes to see idiot... I know where you are..." the dragon hissed as the acid stung at the most sensitive bit of her face that wasn't covered with scales. Quickly she etched her talson further into his tummy as she attempted to pull out from the lock he had her in. Her wing's now had a medium sized tear in it from the damage he had caused. But who cares...it wasn't like she was going to give up or hold back. The dragon bit her teeth into his neck harder as she forced her body up, trying to wrap around his so that she would be on top not on the bottom where she was under pressure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:10 am

Ying attempted to follow the dragons as they were like bowling balls in a bowling ally. His eyes peered around eagerly as he quickly attempted to swing into the opposite tunnel from Aaron. His eyes were deduced to dots while his finger weakly pointed in the opposite direction that Aaron and his Leosaurs, Ying slapped his head and gave a groan. A deal was a damn deal. He shook his head rapidly before following the dragons down the wrong tunnel, lifting his pole to the side of his body before glancing aroud once more. The light shone from in front, although it was from the Arena, not freedom.
"Umm.. Dragons?"
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:30 am

Rilos skittered into the arena after the other dragons, assuming that they knew which way freedom was.

"Apparently not"

He thought sarcastically as he looked up around the ringed pit and the fighting dragons hissing and scratching further forward in the arena. Why didn't they just fly away? As the thought crossed his mind, he flexed his wings, leaping into the air and beating upwards. He caught a glimpse of surprised faces as so many more dragons entered. The others would catch his drift soon, and fly too, he supposed. At least this way he wouldn't have to fight that human that had freed them all.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:05 pm

To late the Leosuars burst into the arena like a wreaking ball. The croud not knowing any better explode into cheers as they see the Aaron and the rest of his clan in the arena. Aaron roars in frustration as the tunnel that was open slowly begins to close. Drogan seeing Aaron and the others roars, the queen beside him glared down at the intruders. With a hand gesture she sends the guards to try and corral the Leosuars and any with them.

Once he knew the acid had gotten into her eyes he took a deep breath and exhales again showering the mist into her nose. With a fury of swipping he digs and claws at Deidra's belly and chest. He knew he was lossing strength is he didn't get to the ground quickly he would die their on the sands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:13 am

Deidra's head was turned to the leosaurs and other dragons, her eyes had healed and regained sight but she felt the rip that Chaos had etched into her and that disturbed her. The dragon let out a blood curling screech before knocking her paw against his face. "You idiot!" she cried, "can you not see the happenings in this...HUMAN ARENA!" the dragon spat before she let out a cold cruel wind of sharp blades that raced out towards Chaos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:32 am

"Yo, Guards. Calm down.. Ok?!" Shouted Ying suddenly flinging himself in front of the Leosaur dragons as his battle flew away.
Doesn't matter.
Ying gave a snort before returning his attention to the guards. He slowly lowered himself to a quick bow before trying to take one of the heads of the guards hurling the other way as he could still hear the angered screams of the people that were what seemed 'windowed' from the battle.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:41 pm

Twisting clumsily in the air as he looked down onto the chaos below, Rilos didn't see the two fighting forms of the dragon Chaos and Deidra in the air not far from where he was dipping and gliding in an attempt to hover. With his sight preoccupied on the sight below, he did not see the flotilla of blades streak towards Chaos out of Deidra's mouth-and, unfortunatly for himself, unintentionally towards Rilos as she was facing his direction. Chaos took most of the blast, being almost in the face of Deidra, but a stray blade avoided his form and instead travelled a greater distance- towards Rilos.

The pain hit him after a slight pause, exploding like fire in his upper front leg. He gave a strangled, gasping scream, startled by the pain and losing his focus on the dragons below. His wings started to collapse as he forgot to beat them, the pain in his leg spreading like wildfire up his left wing and across his silvered chest, swinging him into a steep dive towards the arena below, twisting as one wing filled and the other lay half-crumpled against his side, covering the bloody wound on his leg.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:52 pm

Aaron looks aorund the arena taking stoke of what is around him. Roaing he looks up at Drogan the gold and black dragon that sits beside the queen. With the enterence they came through cloesd the only way out was through the large dragon.

"I know what happens, and iif you are all captured and I fail to defeat you I will be killed." Chaos takes the bladdes feeling them cut into his body. Many doing damage that he may not survive from. As the blades sink into his Chaos rips and tears into Deidra. "I would rather die free then here. I would rather have my body decay then to be fed to my own kind."

Drogan rises from his position beside the queen. Growling deep within his body as fire licks through his fangs. Drogan looks to Aaron then sees Rilos. An evil smile spreads across his face as he leaps into the air. The croud goes wild as Drogan flies straight for Rilos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:40 am

Deidra chuckled before he ripped of some of her scales and with them some chunks of flesh. "You are really an idiot arn't you?!" the black blade dragon asked as if she was now mocking him. With that she threw her talson towards his face, reaching for his eyes. "If you rather die free then why won't you break yourself free? There is no point fighting here wishing to die in the wilderness , if you are staying here like it is your home...you're just gonna die here eventually!"
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:23 pm

Still screeching in pain and twisting ever tighter in spiralling circles, Rilos never-the-less heard the change in pitch of the cheering crowd. As he tried to look up and pull out of his dive, the looming figure of Drogan filled his vision for a second- then the ground careered towards him instead as he crashed face-first into the sandy pit that was the floor, not far from Aaron and his companions. He let out a lower screech as he tried to move, his injured leg scraping across the floor and filling with sharp sandy particles. His scarlet eyes were shaded as he closed his eyelids in pain, moaning at the pain.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:18 pm

Aaron roars at Rilos to watch out as the dragon Drogan dives at him. Aaron leaving his group behind races to try and save the Dorsal dragon.

Angery for the interferance Drogan beets his wings faster gaining speed as he dives at Rilos. His maw open ready to bite down on Rilos when they collide. Drogan lets out a roar of elation for he beleives he will get to Rilos before Aaron.

"Then get you stinking scales off of me and I will help you be free of this place." Chaos bites at Deidra's neck trying to get her to move. Chaos closes his eyes and tries to tuck his face away from Deidra's decending claws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:06 pm

"What?! You get off me first you big old slimy creep!" she yelled before dodging the bit and aiming to bit his own neck. But she soon stopped inches away from his neck and gave a sigh. "Fine..." the female black blade dragon sighed, "have it you way..." she continued with a soft growl. She was usually the one that always had her own way...the stubborn one. Her tail uncoiled from him and calmly but also gently she moved her body away from him. She gave a smile at the relief, "it feels good not to be crushed by a big old fatso like you..." Deidra commented through her sharp gleaming white teeth.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:41 pm

Rilos lifted his head, blinking sand from his eyelids as he head the triumphant cry of the dragon diving above him. Realising the danger that he was in, he hefted himself to three feet, his tail and belly half dragging along the floor towards Aaron as he shuffled lopsided slowly along. He craned his head upwards, and seeing the black figure, knew that running was just as hopeless as it would be to lie on the sand immobile.

As a last resort, the black and purple dragon reared high onto his back legs, his injured leg tucked tightly into his chest as his wings pumped at the air, propelling him into the sky. He just hoped that this wasn't a big mistake that was going to get him killed even faster by Drogan.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:36 pm

Chaos unravels himself from around Deidra and takes a few steps backwards. The croud boos as they disengage from each other. Turning his head but keeping Deidra int he corner of his eye Chaos opens his mouth and breaths fire onto his wounds that he coudl reath carterizing the wound. He wasn't in top condition he had taken alot of blood loss but he could still fight. Chaos takes his eyes off of Deidra to watch Drogan. "Yeah I know iI can breath again now that you massive bulk wasn't crushing and cuttin me to death."

Drogan pulls out of the dive with a jet of flames as Rilos takes to the air. He moves hs head from side to side letting the flames fan out infront of him. He tries to epand the fan so the flames will hit Aaron and his clan and Choas and Deidra. The croud roar!
Picture of Drogan

Aaron directs the other of his clan to start climbing and get out of the arena while they can as he tries to help the others. While Drogan was occupied withthe others the clan begin to climb the fencing and slip thorugh the opening and race out of the city. Aaron races out of the way of the flame as it licks at his tailand hind quarters. He rolls it he sand as some of his fur catched fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:17 pm

Deidra growled as flames headed in her direction, swiftly she dodged them and soon her eyes looked to the 'invisble crowd'. The dragon gave a chuckle as she headed towards the noise. "I think I've found an exit..." the dragon noted to the others before she started crashing herself against it, over and over again. Her mouth soon opened and let out a blood curling screech before she hurled an enormus amount of black stinging flying daggers to the human audience. Oh how she hated them...she hated them ALL.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:18 pm

Rilos twisted out of his upward dive, summasaulting in the air to look now down at Drogan breathing fire across the arena. He was going to burn them all to a crisp! Feeling anger rise within him finally, he tucked his short tail in towards his body, protecting it as he opened his maw, looking with furious eyes at the spiked Drogan. Coloured flames erupted from his fanged mouth, licking at the air as they sped towards the large male below him, scorching his back and wings. Rilos looked on for a moment, then blinked, surprised. FIre didn't come naturally to him normally, and with this colouration...Well, it was a first!

((N.B- I'm not going to decide on the colour of his fire for the moment, because I want it to be something in the shade of Rilos' new colour design-if he gets a ew colour as well as a picture that is of course!))
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:47 am

Deidra's blades bounce off the magical fencing and the metal fencing. Aaron calles to her and points tot he opening Drogan had been guarding where his clan had climbed out. "HEY! There is you exit leave if you must!" Aaron heads for the exit to guard it against Drogan if he has to since his kind did not have wings he could not join the others.

Chaos launches inthe air and collides with Drogan coiling himself around the large dragon and begins to claw and bite.

Drogan roars with the pain as Chaos attacks him. Angery he digs his claws intot he smaller black dragon and begins to tear him apart. Feeling the searing heat along his back and wings Drogan looks above him and sees Rilos. Flapping his scorched wings he slowly gains hight even with Chaos's body clinging to him. "I will destroy you Dorsal and then Chaos will be next. They female I will rip her wings off and rip out her tounge. Once cowed she will be mine!" Drogan roars drowning out all noise around him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next