Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz}

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormkatz
Stormkatz

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 16

{Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz} Empty
PostSubject: {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz}   {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz} Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 9:01 pm

Alrighty, setting is just outside Tarz, so plenty of trees, lots of little rivers all converging around the city, with a series of pools. Lots of natural water magic due to proximity to the water stone etc., natural beauty blah blah, generic outdoors location. I'll intro, and then we can make it up as we go Smile

Tarz was a busy city, but almost immediately outside its walls was a stretch of utter quiet. Eliza loved it. She wasn’t sure if she was entirely welcome in the city, being the resident monster, but it had been long enough since her last hunt there to risk it. She was sitting quietly by the side of one of the pools, making sure no part of her actually touched the surface as she studied her reflection. She had long blonde hair and a delicate white dress.

She didn’t like this pool so much now. She used to have a dragon, and this pool had been their home. However, the poor creature could only take so much abuse, and now it was just Eliza. She hadn’t liked the beast anyway, but she was ever so bitter about the old pool.

The sun was setting, and she could hear the nightlife in the city behind her picking up. It was strange to hear it, as Tarz had been her home for so long in her early life. She wondered if her family were still living there. She doubted it – in the time she had been gone they could have all died off without her even noticing. That was a miserable thought as well.

She stood slowly, avoiding the water like it might kill her, and looked about. She should probably try to get into the city, just for the company, and started to dawdle in that general direction, taking her own sweet time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz}   {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz} Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:52 am

Walking along, feeling much happier after vacating the bustling streets just before the night life kicked in, hoping to avoid the drunkards who wanted to pick fight with him. He was walking down the path next to the pools, kicking stones into it as he went. He was quite simply bored of being despised simply for his looks, and this upset him, however he realised that the sun was setting behind the walls of Tarz now and he was out of its rays.

He smelt himself and gagged a little. He knew he hadn't washed in weeks. He removed his cloak and clothes, which made his white hair trail down his back to his waist, quickly leaving his armour on then he began unbuckling and removing the pieces, the breastplate came off first revealing his well built ghostly pale complexion, then so did his greaves and boots.

He was confident there would be no one out here due to the rumours of a monster in these parts, he was scarred rather horribly all over his body though as he entered the pool wearing his loincloth like undergarments, he figured he would be alone but it doesn't hurt to be safe. And began washing.

He felt like a boy again briefly, playing and washing in the pond, almost so that he saw this blonde woman dawdling along he raised his hand from the water to wave. Then remembered what he was helped and disappeared under the water in the hope that she couldn't see him in the already crystal clear waters.

Last edited by Malakath Grimm on Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stormkatz
Stormkatz

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz}   {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz} Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:39 pm

The movement behind her caught Eliza’s attention immediately. She was very nervous and jumpy in her human form, and constantly paranoid about harm befalling her, so her instincts were well refined. She whirled around, her skirts twirling around her, and saw the ripples vanishing over the surface of the pool. Her pool. She may not like going in it now, but it was still hers, and it made her angry that someone else had thought to repurpose it as their personal bath. She marched over to inspect the situation, rolling up her sleeves as she went.

When she got close enough to see through the clear water, she stopped. Any closer and she might get wet, which was a serious issue out in the open. “What are you doing..?” she asked loudly, averting her eyes to the man’s state of undress. This was unusual for her, but she liked to do the undressing herself when it counted…

She barely registered the man’s scars – she tended to leave men with far worse injuries than that. Her greatest concern was getting him to leave her pool alone. If she failed, she would have to join him, and drown him for that trespass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz}   {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz} Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:27 pm

He stood in the water, his white hair trailing in wet clumps down his face he focussed his red eyes on her, now aware that he wasnt wearing his clothes to cover up began blushing and making his way out. There was no point him putting his armour and clothes back on for the moment as he was soaking wet but he lay on the grass by the bank in an attempt for the grass to dry him off, he looked at her, still embarassed about his state of dress and looks but he nevertheless thought he was intruding and said as calmly as he could "S-Sorry for the Intrusion madam, i didnt realise these lands were owned by anyone".
He was somewhat mesmerised by her golden hair and smiled briefly before looking at her obviously upset expression and stopped smiling immediately taking back his usual frown of a face, which when he sat up he realised that leaning foreward meant that his hair Veiled his face, which he took to, not looking up much more after that "I-Im Malakath, what's- What's your name miss?".
He was being braver than he had ever been, keen to apologise for upsetting this woman so, quickly. He wasn't a ruse person, respected other and their privace and he went and violated that apparently with this woman. He looked down and morosely as he waited for the potential scolding he was about to recieve.
Back to top Go down
Stormkatz
Stormkatz

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz}   {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz} Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:06 pm

“They’re not, not officially, so no harm done,” Eliza broke into a cheery smile as soon as the man – Malakath apparently, was out of the water. “My name’s Elizabeth Hawthorne, but most folk call me Eliza. It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance.” He manner of speaking and her dress style were somewhat outdated, but she could hardly change that.

She still kept her distance, not wanting to risk touching the water. But now it must have been showing that she was following Malakath’s movements to stay far enough away. Hopefully he didn’t know enough about the Monster of Tarz to understand why she might be doing that. She had heard that there was a storybook about her now; how apt after a book had gotten her to this point.

“Sorry about the misunderstanding, you surprised me is all.” Eliza lied, deliberately flicking her hair as she noticed Malakath had been looking. She was more flirtatious than she was vain, and that added up to an awful lot of flirting. Already the darker side of her was eyeing up his strength and trying to figure out if he was suitable prey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz}   {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz} Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:18 pm

After realising that she wasn't leaving in a hurry he tried to get over his pettiness and stood up "Pleased to meet you Elizabeth" he turned to face her and removed his hair from his face for once, his red hues staring directly at her now, probably the first woman he made eye contact with since the academy. He smiled at her and asked politely this time, realising she didn't actually look that threatening and said "Are you sure a sweet girl like you should be out here, the Tarzians seem to think a monster roams these parts, and the only thing i've seen out here is you".
He paused briefly, then shook off that thought and carried on "I mean I am passing through and thought i needed to clean up, so my apologies again for my ..." He looked down to check his attire, or lack of there in and yelped, dived for his clothes and began putting his armour on, which was difficult whilst talking "... I am so sorry for that, I never meant to be so inconsiderate, especially to a fine looking woman such as yourself"
He began rolling around on the grass pulling his greaves on and then stood up once more as he completed the task, moving on to his breastplate "But anyway, like I said before I needed to actually clothe myself, what brings you here? Isnt it dangerous?". His now rosy cheeks visible against his pale skin, fading due to him having attire on now but still red he began shuffling his feet around like a child seeing a girl he liked and avoiding to wet himself with anticipation, simply surprised at how he was holding a conversation with a woman and she didn't openly fins him odd.
Back to top Go down
Stormkatz
Stormkatz

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz}   {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz} Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 10:42 pm

“Please, Elizabeth makes me sound like an old woman. I much prefer Eliza. And I’m sure I’ll manage – I’m a big girl now.” She winked, much more relaxed now that the pool wasn’t under threat. She may have overreacted before, but she didn’t know enough about Sylph lore to know what would happen if her pool was corrupted.

It was a little off-putting to hear that the legend of ‘the Monster of Tarz’ had spread so rapidly, but Malakath didn’t seem to suspect her at least. Who would? She hadn’t given him any reason to distrust her yet. She averted her eyes as he realised his state of undress, and waited calmly for the conversation to resume. Strangely enough it wasn’t the first conversation she had had with a dressing/undressing break in between sentences.

“I shouldn’t think so – it’s just a fairy story after all. The only one out here’s me, and I’m obviously not a monster.” She laughed, smiling broadly at cover Malakath’s apparent awkwardness. He didn’t seem as used to speaking to women as most of the men she struck up a conversation with, but she didn’t pause to question the matter. “Maybe we should go somewhere else? It’s getting cold, so either into the city, or under the cover of those trees would be nice.” She suggested, one arm hugged around her slender frame feebly as she indicated the thin covering of trees just a little way upstream.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz}   {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz} Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 10:09 am

Seeing no reason to distrust the woman, still pondering the reason for her being so concerned about a pool of water he obliged and said "As you wish", following her to the shade of the trees, Malakath noticed her avoidance of the water even though she apparently owned these pools and said with a hint of suspicion "How come if you own the pools you avoid them so? It seems a little odd is all".

He didn't suspect her, he just thought it was odd as he followed her into the shade of the tree and sat down, looked and awaited an answer to his question, knowing that she would probably feel uncomfortable answering something that he noticed he sat and smiled as warmly as he could, trying to forget that he looked more frightening when he was being nice as his smile looked more like an insane "I'm gonna kill you" smile.
Back to top Go down
Stormkatz
Stormkatz

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz}   {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:17 pm

“It’s not terribly ladylike, getting a dress like this wet. I’m sure you catch my drift.” She batted her eyelashes, not flinching at the question. A few decades ago that kid of thing would have been enough to scare her out of a city for a few years – she really had progressed in the last few years.

She made her way happily into the mild tree cover. The light just around dusk really washed out her features, and she was pale enough already. Once there, she sat herself down on a tree stump, studying this stranger carefully. She considered herself an excellent judge of character, but the look on the man’s face had her rather confused. Was that a smile..? She wasn’t sure… but she rather liked it.

“What about you? I’ve not seen you before; have you been in Tarz long?” She renewed her own smile – a pretty, rehearsed one she had perfected over the years. She was one of the few people who actually enjoyed small talk, so it seemed like the best direction to take the conversation. Many more questions about the pools would only lead to trouble.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz}   {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:37 pm

"No not long, I generally stay inside towns for a few weeks then move on, I've been into almost every city and some I like more than others ..." he began to let his mind wander as he spoke, thinking that this was one of the first people he had spoken to who didn't distrust or fear him and in doing so didn't piece the sentence he was about to say with some dire consequences "... But the funny thing is now I'm inside and talking to you under this tree."

He fell silent after a short gasp, then stood, his face bleak, he looked like some kind of monster in the shade of the tree, somehow the light reflecting off the nearby pool only hitting his eyes, he turned and proceeded to head butt the tree due to his idiotic statement, after 6 raps of his head on the solid wood, he turned back and said simply and quietly "That is not what I meant to say at all, and I apologise hugely for my silliness in this".

He didn't leave, he still had some shred of dignity as he sat quietly, hoping she had something to say to change the subject rather rapidly, seeing as what he says seems to mix words to make things rather ambiguous subjects, he sighed and waited for a response, trying to hide his blushing face underneath, pulling his scarf up to do so.
Back to top Go down
Stormkatz
Stormkatz

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz}   {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz} Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 9:55 pm

Malakath seemed to take the conversation off down an unusual tangent, and Eliza just sat and nodded as he talked, soaking in every detail she could without obviously fixating on his words. On the surface Eliza was a vain, flirtatious girl, but underneath she was a collector of knowledge, no matter how irrelevant it might seem at the time. She was more surprised by his abrupt halt, and hitting his head on the tree was really quite a shock for Eliza. “Don’t be so hard on yourself! We all get carried away with our thoughts – it’s sweet.” She smiled, inviting him to take his seat beside her again. He was… unusual, but maybe that made him perfect company.

“I move around a lot too, but maybe not as much as you.” She said calmly, trying to brush over the awkwardness a little. She was trying to decide whether to keep this one for a while for the company, or if he was a drown-and-go kind of man, but her conversational manner covered that entirely.

“But enough of that – it seems like we’re both fairly new in town. If we want to be inside for the night, we’d better head for the gates before they lock them for the night. It’s funny how frightened everyone gets at night – I’ll bet it’s all that silly story they tell around here.” She laughed gently, hoping to cover over her true identity further by discrediting the story they told about her here.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz}   {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:50 pm

He nods, rubbing his reddened forehead a little as he smiled at her, he said simply "Aye, some sleep may do me some good, but i do need to ask one thing, you are new in town and yet these are your pools, it's a little off".

He frowned a little at what he said, knowing that it was true but was he too clever for his own good, he felt like there was some kind of guise and although he was a little unsettled he played it off as though he was a little concussed "Haha, sorry, I think i hit my head a little too hard there, well, let's go back to town"

He smiled at her and stood, he stumbled a little to try and add to his ruse of a mild concussion but he walked on to the town, turning back after around ten paces to find her "Are we going to go or are you just going to fall asleep beneath the tree?"
Back to top Go down
Stormkatz
Stormkatz

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz}   {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz} Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:59 pm

“Well, y’see my family is from around here. The pools belonged to my father, and he passed them on to me some time ago. I’ve never actually been to visit them before. But yes, it is a little strange isn’t it?” Eliza laughed, the lie rolling off her tongue with ease – she had lied her way out of three lynch mobs, so she was confident about tricking one man with no reason to dislike her.

Luckily the question assed quickly, and Mal seemed keen to get into town. “Yes we’d better set off- they’ll lock the gates before long, and then we’d be stuck out here all night. Eliza stood slowly, taking her time. When standing, Malakath looked exceptionally tall. That was no issue – Eliza had always liked strong men, and as she half-skipped over to catch up, she let her side brush against him deliberately, before darting off ahead of him in the direction of the city.

“Do you drink? I heard someone talking about a very nice tavern when I first arrived that I wouldn’t mind visiting.” She announced, pausing and final falling into pace with Malakath after her little boost of speed. She was still trying to make up her mind about the man, so she hoped that a little light tavern-conversation might give her a better idea about him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz}   {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz} Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 1:43 pm

In response to the drinking question he responds with "No, I don't, Magi tend to have perfect clarity over their own mind" he carries on, beginning to doubt her reality, as in he could see how she lied, she was good at it which was the hard part but he began to doubt everything she said, and him luckily not drinking he felt she couldn't do much to him, however looks can be deceiving, he knew that best looking how he did. As they went through the gate he turned to her and smiled and said to her quickly "So which tavern are you staying at?", this was a feeble attempt at getting her to give away once more information that she is not really telling the truth as if she was not new she would likely know the names of the taverns.

He then sat on a bench in the city and removed a small loaf of bread, tore it in half and began to eat it, tearing small pieces off and munching on them, offering the other half to her he said simply "You hungry?" and left it on his lap for her to take before removing a water skin and taking a swig, offering it to her after doing so.
Back to top Go down
Stormkatz
Stormkatz

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz}   {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz} Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 2:05 pm

Eliza’s attention was caught with the word ‘Magi’. This one could stay alive – for now at least. “Oh, you’re a magic user then?” She asked, beaming. She was fascinated by anyone and everyone in possession of magic by nature (as opposed to having magic inflicted upon them). She had always thought that if she studied them enough, she could reveal how to unlock magical potential in non-magic-users such as herself.

“I’m not a huge drinker myself, but it can be nice every once in a while. I’m sure we can drop in anyway, jut for somewhere to sit for the evening.” She suggested, still obviously happy to know that Malakath could use magic. “Erm, I believe the name was the Captain’s Daughter, but I could be wrong. As I said, someone mentioned it to me earlier. I’m not totally sure where it is any longer.” That was actually true – it had been years since she had last been in Tarz, and the streets had changed a little as the population grew in that time. The old taverns were still there, but there were a thousand differences in the town.

The bench offered welcome relief from walking, as Eliza’s legs were remarkable weak (a fact she tried her utmost to hide), and she collapsed into it next to Malakath. “No thank you,” she declined as the bread was offered, “I ate when I arrived." That made more sense than explaining that bread wasn't exactly her food of choice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz}   {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz} Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:41 pm

He was impressed and almost forgot she was pathogenically lying by the time she was talking about the tavern however when she said her aversion to fresh bread, when a woman wearing rather plain clothes should not really refuse bread this quality, he sat where he was and shrugged at it to avoid him looking concerned. He finished the bread and took another drink from his waterskin. He noticed the sun going down and asked her "So, do you want to head to this, Captains Daughter you are staying at, most of the other taverns are not find of my predicament so yours is worth a try".

In truth now, he was tired, possibly through the worry about her potential lying, he just wanted to sleep somewhere, he got up and returned the half of bread to his backpack and waited or her to lead the way patiently
Back to top Go down
Stormkatz
Stormkatz

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz}   {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz} Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:30 pm

“Yes, we’d better set off before it gets much darker.” Eliza agreed, standing and looking about. She picked a road at random and started off down it, hoping that there would be a tavern son enough. She didn’t really care if she found the right one, but it seemed easier to ask someone than look around randomly all evening.

“Would you mind telling me a little bit about your magic then?” She asked once she had started walking, “I mean, you don’t have to, but I really am fascinated.” There was an odd glimmer in her eyes when she talked about either magic or books, which completely distracted her from her usual seduce-and-kill routine.

She quickly realised she had lead them up a dead end, and turned around meekly. “I, erm, seem to have gone the wrong way - shall we try the next road and ask for directions?” she would have blushed if she was able – instead she just looked at her feet. This was embarrassing – it may have been 50 years, but she had no excuse to be this lost in the town where she had bought her first house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz}   {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz} Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:43 pm

He smiled, it was fairly obvious she didn't know her way around, but that was not what he cared about at this moment, looking at her as she spoke, and when she asked about his magic he smiled looking straight ahead and tapped the side of his pale nose saying "You know what magicians say about their tricks?" He sped ahead of her a little and stopped, he was about to ask a man for directions but he halted, the man was looking right into his red orbs and he was stunned with what looked like fear, Malakath turned away and waited to see if Eliza wished to ask him, going to sit on the bench they visited a little while ago, he slumped in the wooden boards and sighed, although she was off putting and seemed to lie a lot, she treated him like he was normal, rather than a monster, he began to envy the monster a little, whilst remaining completely unaware that it was around ten feet behind him.

He got up and stretched, not doing much but patiently waiting for her and thinking, knowing something was wrong but not knowing what it was unnerved him, like chils up his spine, but he shook them off and sat back down, hiding his features under wraps once more.
Back to top Go down
Stormkatz
Stormkatz

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz}   {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz} Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:33 pm

“I courted a magician once, so yes, I know. But surely you can tell me something?” She pestered, before batting her hand at the air and moving on. Later, later she would have an answer.

Malakath didn’t seem happy asking the man they found for directions, so Eliza took over, not quite understanding Malakath’s discomfort. “Hello there, I was wondering if you could help us? I’d trying to find a tavern – the Captain’s Daughter or something..? Sorry, I’m afraid I don’t know my way around yet…” She chattered happily, all smiles and manners until the man finally pointed them in the right direction with a laugh and a wave.

“It’s just up the next street, are you ready?” she asked, perching beside Malakath on the bench. She was bemused by his insistence to wear the face coverings again, but maybe that was just her. Either way, she wasn’t going to hassle him about it – that would certainly ruin her chanced of seeing some proper magic later on.

With the correct road picked out, the Captain’s Daughter was relatively easy to find, and Eliza had her sight set on it very quickly. She was looking forward to a nice glass of wine in there – she had always been partial to a nice cup of red wine. It suited her unusual stomach far better than normal food, and didn’t hold the same risk of transforming that water did, making it the perfect choice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz}   {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:41 am

Her eagerness to know what magic he used and her reference to her courting was obviously a pass at courting him as he just smiled and said "No, I will not indulge you on that information I'm afraid". He then got up after her chat with the fearful man and followed, trying to up his mood he said simply "Do you have a room then since you are already staying here that we could make use of? I can sleep on the floor or a chair if I must of course." His words were clear but muffled by the scarf on his face, his red eyes looking at her intently.

They got to the tavern as planned and it was named the Captains Daughter, not a particularly extravagant place but good enough to sleep, he needed a drink and badly, so he approached the bar and asked if they served tea, which they did, so he slid a pouch of exotic dry leaves that smelled rather wonderful across the counter and asked if they could make a pot using it he slid across a set of three gold and turned to Eliza and queried "Any beverage you'd like me to procure for you?"
Back to top Go down
Stormkatz
Stormkatz

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz}   {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 9:39 pm

“I haven’t actually acquired a room yet, but I’ll certainly ask in the tavern. When I say I’m new in town, I mean I arrived less than an hour ago – I’ve not yet made plans.” Eliza explained, smiling brightly. She did need a room, she realized. It was too suspicious if she came into town every morning and left every night without paying for a room, especially after someone went missing. She was an expert in covering her tracks by now, and it was unusual for her not to have made arrangements already.

Once they reached the tavern, that was her first priority. While Malakath was speaking to the barkeep, she managed to worm her way to the thin gap in the bar and address a second man at the bar – much more important judging by his dress and receding hairline. “Sir? Hello, I was wondering if you could help me. You see, I haven’t anywhere to stay the night- you wouldn’t have a spare room would you?” Her most winning smile and a few bats of her eyelashes turned up a key to a back room somewhere, which she would find later on when they were ready to retire for the night. She hoped there would be space for Malakath, but the rest of the tavern had an air of plenty about it – there would be either a double mattress in there, or possibly two separate beds.

Returning to Malakath, she managed to catch his question to her. “Oh don’t worry yourself about my drink, I’ll take care of it,” She smiled, before clearning her throat to catch the barkeep’s attention. “I’ll take a glass of red please – a nice old vintage if you wouldn’t mind.” Her hand was already in a pocket hidden in the folds of her white dress to fish out a coin purse. She had managed to get the room for free (well, for now at least), but she was by no means poor. Even as she dug about for the correct change, there was a gently glint of gold from inside. Her old fashioned, simple clothing was more than a little misleading, but there was nothing she could do to change it. One of the disadvantages of being a Sylph.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz}   {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 9:54 pm

He smiled at her and reached out his hand, placing it over hers currently fumbling in the coinpurse "Please, allow me to be a gentleman for once", he dove back into his pocket and produced more than what was needed for the drink however before the barkeep could return the change he added "The rest is for a mug of mead yourself sir" winking his red globe at the man, he turned away and sat at a table in the place, many men around him much stronger looking than himself.

He frowned as he looked at his thin elven arms but knew that they held more strength in them than they looked, while away from Eliza for the short time, some drunk gruff fellow made his way over to Malakath and asked him rather bluntly "She your girl mate? She looks like she could use a little meat" after turning to his other drunken friends and laughing but Malakath held a stern face, he knew she was lying about something but he still veiwed her, at least for now as a friend so he looked the man dead in the eye and said with a low threatening tone "No, but I'll bet she could put you on your arse just as quickly as me you drunken sow". He hated people being nasty or derogatory  about his friends. The drunkard stood, looming over the table, while Malakath sat he looked taller than even himself, but this man of lower intelligence was no match for him anyways.

He smiled at the fat man and stood murmuring "Come now, let's take this outside, nobody needs a wrecked bar with blood everywhere". The fat man charged him blindly, swinging his arms like a madman, it was simple for Malakath to lean in under his swing and deliver the heel of his palm firmly to the underside of his chin, knocking him out cold in one move, he sat down and urged Eliza to come and sit with him, as his tea and her wine had arrived at the table with a very elated barmaid who went and told the barman about the deed and how he'd apparantly been harassing her when she was delivering drinks.
Back to top Go down
Stormkatz
Stormkatz

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz}   {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:59 pm

Eliza was pleasantly surprised by Malakath’s gentlemanly behaviour, and let him take over. She had always liked a gentleman… but now wasn’t the time for that. Her priority was still going to be taking detailed notes on his magic, which she refused to accept was beyond her power. She followed after Malakath slowly, but paused in her tracks as she saw what was about to happen.

The comments were nothing new to her – she actively provoked them almost everywhere she went, but it was nice to see that Malakath would defend her woman’s honour at least, if she could be said to have any. She had a quip on the tip of her tongue, but then the fighting started, and there was no need for it.

Malakath was stronger than he looked (impressive again), and Eliza was surprised to see the drunkard unconscious on the ground within moments. The barmaid looked startled, so Eliza caught the tray with their drinks and steadied the young girl, before taking her seat beside Malakath without a word. She sipped her wine delicately, thanking the serving girl, and stayed quiet for a time. “Thank you, I can see I’m in safe hands,” she smiled, indicating the door that the unconscious man had been dragged through – by his fellows or the barkeep, she wasn’t sure. “I’ve arranged a room – judging by the look of this place there will be two separate beds – nothing fancy, but comfortable enough for the night.” She looked completely unperturbed by the fight moments ago, taking it into her stride easily. If she had been genuinely offended, the man would have left without his manhood, but as it was it was nice to see that Malakath at least regarded her as a friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz}   {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz} Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:56 am

He smiled once more and said clearly after sipping at his tea in a way to make her laugh "I'm glad, we just met after all so a double bed would be arkward". In truth he had never felt the touch of a woman, he had only been mocked and jeered at. However he was glad they were in seperate beds because it is much easier to notice someone moving in the middle of the night if they need to get up.

He then got up to stretch and looked at her after doing so and said in a low voice "Besides, it's not my hands you need to worry about my dear." He laughed at his own joke and sat down, watching for strange signs, it was only then that he realised it was quiet around them, as if they all feared him or everyone in the bar apart from the professional drunkards had already gone to bed "What time is it, do you know?" He looked back at Eliza and repeated the question just so she knew he was asking her, he was lookin into her eyes as if knocking out that man gave him some kind of confidence
Back to top Go down
Stormkatz
Stormkatz

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz}   {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 1:56 pm

“Yes, I suppose it would.” She smiled, sipping her wine slowly. She wouldn’t necessarily have made much complaint about sharing a bed, but she enjoyed pretending to be a little more ladylike than she was. That meant playing hard to get for a while, and besides, she still hadn’t decided to go after Malakath or not.

Malakath’s joke caught Eliza by surprise, and she coughed , the wine catching in the back of her throat. “I’m sure I have no idea what you’re talking about,” she squeaked, looking a little embarrassed. That was unlike her, but the conflict between that joke and the decision that a double bed would be a bad idea confused her.

The question about the time caused another issue for Eliza, as she had no way to keep a watch about her person. Her coins stayed safe in her skirts, but watches and clocks tended to rust in the water, so as such, she did not own one. “I’m afraid I don’t have the time – it looks dark out though, so we could probably retire for the evening. This place looks pretty dead anyway.”

Eliza stood, dusting down her dress in case any dust or other dirt from the tavern had settled on her, and headed towards the door behind the counter. The barkeeper let her past with a smile, still clearly infatuated, and told her where the room was. She thanked him again, and slipped through the back door, starting up the stairs immediately behind it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz}   {Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{Grimm} Adventures in Tarz {Katz}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next