Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. Empty
PostSubject: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 5:49 pm

The cave held total silence. The one within liked it to be that way too. Her odd body sent off sparks from its statically charged fur now and then. The cave was never completely dark, for Cybarias' electricity kept it nice and bright in there. She snorted a little, eyes twitching in her sleep. Perhaps a bad dream? Maybe so. The one who watched her putside her door saw this as well. He smiled a little, his golden eyes taking in this od dragon. Alas, her energy was vast and apparent, all over her it was. Cybaria indeed had alot of power. But of course, an Electric dragon like herself had to...she had to keep her charge. She growled a little, more sparks comig from her body. Indeed her dream was highly unpleasant......

The one watching her could feel it. He knew she had not a single friend, nor did she seem to go look ofr them. But he would give her reason to exist now. He would help her find her potential. Then she would serve him worthily indeed....he knew she would have great potential. Alas, the more powerful allies he had here, the better off his rule would be. He couldn't afforn powerful ones being against him, what fun was it to have to go hunt them Her outer energy was so grand. But he knew Cybaria was likely gullible and easy to sway in the mind. Jaej would most definently take advantage of that. He was there this day, to do just that........With a grin and a rol of the shoulders he stood up, but then he crouched back into the shadows....swearing he saw someone there......who daared come here?
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

Female Loveliness : 11

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 6:00 pm

Characters Using:

Vitreasa, Silverwing and Sandy. Pics coming soon xxD

Introduction:

The surface of the pond rippled gentle as a purple muzzle was forced into it. The trees around it reflected upon the water and so did the dragon drinking from it. It was Vitreasa, the purple/platinum Guardian Dragon of this island. She was alone yes, but why couldn't she be? Afterall, there was no danger around...yet. She lapped up the cool, crystal clear water with her tongue before raising her head, satisfied. If nothing bad happened today, it would be the first in a while. Being a Guardian Dragon wasn't at all easy. Afterall, you did have to guard the island, so in other words it meant, fight off anything bad.

Stretching out her wings, she folded them neatly against her side again as she walked towards a large oak tree. The sun was quite hot and so she decided taking a nap in a large shadow would do her just fine. Resting her purple body gently upon the ground, she closed her eyes and listened to the sounds around her.

Back to top Go down
https://dragonscove.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:54 pm

Jaej finally stood up. Indeed he knew what he was doing. Whoever could be of danger was fairly far off from him. Thus he worried none. He strutted into the cave with Cybaris slumbering in it. She stirred, hearing the footfalls of armor coming close. She growled a little and she sat up, sparks coming of of her body. "what!? Why are you here, disturbing my nap?!" He said quite viciously, seeing this male had approached her.....her fiery attitude came into play. Jaej bowed slightly. "Forgive the intrusion." He told her. "My name is Jaej....I have come to make you an offer." He told her. "An offer? Bet it isnt worth my time." Cybaria told him. Jaej chuckled. "Oh it is very much worth your time...." He told her softly......

((XD Im stopping their convo in segments. Jump into the mix whenever you feel up to it.))
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:18 pm

Vitreasa stirred and opened one eye, she couldn't sleep. For she sensed something evil nearby...standing up, she followed the scent. It lead her to the cave she had entered before. Only this time, there was another being in there and the electircal dragon was awake. Vitreasa gasped as she saw the male beast. She drew her head of the cave sharpish and gulped. Was that...Jeaj?

She had heard of Jeaj many times, and even by Silverwng. Once, he had said, just once, he had seen Jeaj. And he had only just escaped out of the situation alive. Silverwing also mentioned that he was pure evil and couldn't be trusted. Vitreasa daren't breath incase she made a noise and Jeaj were o see her...if he was 'pure evil' as Silverwing and many other people had described, then he would not like the look of her. oh no. Afterall, she was a Guardian Dragon. A gardian of this island. So, no doubt he would recognise this by her appearance straight away.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:30 pm

Jaej sniffed the air Who was there? Someone was ther that should not be... he growled gently. "Alas...perhaps we will talk after this." He told her, walking out of the cave. He pulled the bloodred sword from his side, glancing around. "I know you are there. Hiding from me is futile. Come out now or I am going to come find you." He told her. He smelled her clearly, his strong nose able to pick up her very location. He grinned softly, his ears perked, listening to the surrounding. This felt like quite a presence. Someone powerful, moreso than most here. But not on his level....not quite.......
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:35 pm

'Oh snap!' Vitreasa thought as she hid behind a wide tree. Snorting, she stepped out from her hiding place and stared straight at Jeaj. "No need to be so rude." She snorted and she shook her head, making the leaves that had landed on her fall to the ground. "I'd watch your mouth if I were you..." She mumbled as a sudden gust of wind blew past them. Her purple scales glistened in the brilliant sunlight. How dare he talk to a Guardian Dragon like that!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:54 pm

Jaej snorted. "Oh really? Watch my mouth? And why should I do so? What are you gonna stop me?" He asked her. "My mouth plays no difference in this. I felt you watching me." He told her. "Perhaps you shouldnt spy on others....." He told her, walking slowly around her, inspecting her it seemed. "Ahhh.....so finally a Guardian comes to visit me...." He said, stopping, resting the point of his blade on the ground. "I would flee if I were you. You see....I want the head of all your kin on a platter, at a feast which I shall hold....then consume each and every oneof you." He said, licking his muzzle and looking at her maliciously......
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:00 am

"You seem to misunder-estimate us?" Vitreasa growled, she could keep her cool if she wanted and so prevented her from getting angry. "We wouldn't fight you for only saying a few words, we would most doubtedly win anyway. But eat us? I'd like to see you try. All of us aren't even on the iosland at this moment in time. Its just two. But still, I'm not going to flee, this is a free island and you can't tell anyone what to do." She snorted again and turned her head to the cave where the electric dragon used to be.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 11:11 pm

Jaej smirked a little. "We shal see about that." He said softly, letting her go.....for now. But she would see him again soon enough.....oh yes indeed. He stalked into the trees....his sinister power beginning to rise up, him beginning to change........ Cybaria blinked, seeing someone else come. Alas, this was a very weird day. She sighed, knowing this one would likely be in to see her too. She curled up and waited, sparks running constantly over her soft fur as she relaxed. She had never talked to two beings in the same day in all honosty. Se had stayed to her self most all her life. It had suited her well..but her temper was slightly vicious because of it. Then again, she had not had the best temper from the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:22 am

Vitreasa blinked and was about to reply to Jeaj's last comment, but decided against it. Well, if thats how he wanted to be, then that was fine, she thought to herself as she turned and began to walk in the opposite direction. She snorted before spreading her wings and taking to the skies. Her beautiful, elegant, purple wings flapping breathlessly through the afternoon sky. The brilliant sunlight made her scales glisten nd she looked truely, dazzling.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:12 pm

Jaej watched her go. Alas.....it was time for fun to begin. Indeed this would be enjoyable to him..... The armor plate on Jaejs' chest came off, also off of his arms and legs mostly, as hjis muscles bulked up greatly. He roared to the sky, a terrible sound it was.,....He grinned as a huge mouth appeared on his chest and belly, rows of razorlike teeth appearing, tongue thick and lashing..... He laughed, feeling better now, in his second form he was. Thus it was time for fun.... The mouth on his chest opened wide, then a very large fireball was loosed from it, heading for the airborne Vitreasa. "Watch my mouth...which one eh?" He said gleefully jumping to a tree, watching his fireball barrel toward her.....
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:37 pm

Vitreasa turned sharply in the air as she heard something happen back on the ground. She gasped to see Jeaj in his second form, and at that second she realised why he was feared so much. She could only blink in horror, and when she opened her eyes, she saw a giant fireball hurdling towards her. Becoming stream-lined, she dived sideways in the air and dodged it by inches. She could feel the intense heat of it as it passed her scales. Vitreasa then ignored Jeaj's comment about the mouths...he wa sindeed mouthy himself.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:49 pm

Jaej smirked a little, seeing the fear, sensing it strongly as well. This was not even to halfway of this form....... Alas, he had a whole nother fomr after this. Though he preferred not using it...for it caused him pain to be in it. Though the power in that form was ridiculous. He stared up at her, no sword in his hands now. He doubled over, then flexed back, mouth opening again....a Bolt of red lightning came from the maw of the mouth, steaking upo at her, crackling dangerously. Jaej himself levitated upward, watching ehr with those golden pools. "you have just a little too much mouth and attitude for my liking....therefore Ill take care of it...." He told her, muscles seeming to pulse....
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:09 pm

Vitreasa couldn't believe her eyes, afterall, what had she done to him? Once again, she lunged forwards and below the red lightning, avoiding the attack but only just. She flapped her wings and hovered a few metres away from Jeaj's head. "What the heck?" she fumbled, shaking her head and snorting. Well, if he wanted to play that game then...opening her mouth, she unleashed a rage of blazing, purple flames straight towards Jeaj.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:43 am

Jaej chuckled gently, seeing her fire back at him. Indeed this was a childs' game to him...he jumped from that tree, landing atop another one, the blast not touching him. His hands came to gether this time, energy pulsing around him. He Flexed himself back, indeed seeming ready for just about anything. "Well then lets see just what your made of..." He said, seeming to almost phase toward her....but suddenly he was not where she had been looking. He was behind her, his fist charged with black energy, swinging at her side with its crazed power...... Jaej was going to enjoy this day and he knew it......
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:18 am

Vitreasa went to dodge the Jeaj's fist full of energy, but she couldn't get away soon enough. The blow was intense upon her side, it sent her flying down towards the ground at an extremely high speed. She came upon the grassy, forest floor with a thud. Her eyes were rolling slightly as she tried to get over the pain. She was not bleeding however, and thankfully, Jeaj had got her side, not her wings. Vitreasa staggered slightly as she stood up, until she shook her head and gripped the earth firmly with her paws. She honestly didn't know what she had done wrong, had she even done anything to Jeaj in the first place? But then again, he was pure evil and so how could she have expected to have gotten out of that cave quite alright if he had noticed her.

Spreading her wings, she stayed upon the ground in her 'attack' position. She couldn't do this alone, oh no. She needed help. But the thing was...who? There were currently only two Guardian Dragons upon the island out of five. The other three were out on a mission. And the remaining two had volunteered to stay behind and protect the island. But had they of known Jeaj would be here...

Closing her eyes, Vitreasa opened up her mind and began to use her power. The power that Guardian Dragons had to communicate between them. Telepathy. "Silverwing," she spoke in her mind. "Silverwing, I need your help, Jeaj is here. He's fighting me, I can't do this alone..." Vitreasa opened her eyes once more and stared Jeaj full in the face. Her eyes blazed with purple fire and she was angry. However, she knew oh too well that she couldn't do alot of damage upon him alone. But she could atleast try. How she hoped Silverwing had heard her, how she hoped he would come and aid her in battle like so many times before, and she had done for him. How he hoped, he wouldn't come too late...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:10 am

Jaej grinned as she looked up at him. "Awww, did we take a tumble?" He asked her, aughing slightly, indeed malevolent as ever. He smirked evilly. "Heh.....lemme help you foget that pain." He siad, suddenly warpiong to her, a beam coming to her from where he had been before, plus suddenly another came for her side. Indeed Jaej knew what he was doing..this dragon by herself was little match for him. He was but toying with her in this form...he had yet to get serious at all......

However, Cybaria emerged from the cave, sensing the energy flying. She glared at the sky. "Thats pathetic....picking on a dragon because she has a higher title...." She said, sparks flying from her fur. "I guess I will have to help in this one...." She said, reluctant, but knowing if she didnt, this could get bad faster...... She levitated, her charged energy allowing her flight easily without wings.......
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:22 am

Vitreasa closed her eyes tight shut as the two beams of energy came towards her and she thought hard. If they hit, it could be fatal and she knew herself she wasn't fast enough to dodge on foot or by flight. So she used the power that only she had. Consentrating hard, her body seemed to fade slightly, the two beams passing right threw her without even harming her and continuing in the same direction down the forest. She suddenly opened her eyes and began to pant slowly, she wasn't used to using that power, so she would have to get used to it. Looking back to Jeaj, she smiled as if to say: I bet you didn't know I had that trick up my sleeve now did you?

Meanwhile, on the otherside of the island, Silverwing was flying through the air quite peacefully. However, he was not alone, for he had Sandy riding him upon his back. It was all quite calm, until Silverwing heard the telepathic message from Vitreasa. He suddenly halted in mid-air and began to hover on the spot. "Whats wrong?" Sandy asked, patting neck as if to calm him down. he turned his head around to her, "Vitreasa..." he mumbled. "What?" Sandy asked again, getting quite confused for her dragon's sudden odd behaviour. "Vitreasa is in danger, its Jeaj!" Sandy's face suddenly turned cold..."Jeaj." She muttered, her face suddenly turning cold. If he was here and was fighting Vitreasa, then that was bad. Extremely bad. "I have to go," Silverwing finally said as he flew down and landed upon the ground. "Here, you can get off and stay here. I won't be long..." "WOA!" Sandy almost shouted, "Your not going after Jeaj alone!" Silverwing sighed, "I won't be, Vitreasa will be there, and I need to save her." "Yes, but Vitreasa obviousley needs your help, so she musn't be in a good position to start with. Silverwing, I'm coming with you." Sandy finished, a look of determinationm in her face. her dragon sighed again, for he knew that once Sandy's minnd was made up, there was no changing it. "But I don't want you to get hurt." He said, but Sandy gave him a look as if to say: and I don't want you to get hurt either! "I'm going with you," she finished off. Silverwing nodded, he was glad Sandy was his rider. Flapping his wings, he took off once more and flew Easy-wards. This time, at a faster pace than before. Heading towards Vitreasa and Jeaj...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:06 pm

Jaej watched her block his energy attacks. Ahh, he had figured she could shield herself...her face she made was met by a laugh from JAej. "Not too bad Ill say!" He shouted. "But what do you say we kick things up a notch of two eh?" With that he doubled over, growling.....crystaline spikes came out of his shoulders and at his elbows.... and his energy seemed to almost double, as he began to heighten his power by making it integrate and fuse throughout his body. "Ive plenty of surproises myself......" He told her, the aura around him bigger now...... indeed ready for her.

But extremely far away, another was being stirred, as he meditated quietly in a simple room, in a very large castle indeed...... this one was in another dimension in fact. The dragon walked in, nudging the seemoingly almost human male. "Sire.....we think we have found an island of dragons...not on this planet at all." He said. The male opened his eyes, to look at the messege-carrier. "Hmmm.......where might they be ocated?" He asked curiously, looking at some of the scrolls brought. "There...." The other said, pointing at the map. "But this colony.... seems to be under seige. By Jaej." Kevv sighed, for indeed thats who this was. His lonely eyes looked at the massenger. "I guess....let me prepare. It will give me a reason to leave for awhile......" He said, closing his eyes again as the messenger left. Kevv sighed, his heart he knew he had to get into the combative mood. Though it was truly hard for him to do that..... he had rarely spoke since his wife died, indeed no one else to really talk to that understood him......
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:23 am

Vitreasa's ears dropped as Jeaj increased size, for he was already big to begin with. "Now this is just getting ridiculous," she mumbled to herself under her breath. She looked up towards him, but her mainworry was those huge tspikes that had just formed on his shoulders. If they were to hit her...she daren't think abot it. But she finally took a deap breath and stared him directly in the eye. She was a Guadian Dragon, and she intended to guard this island. No matter what it took.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:58 am

Jaej grinned, seeing her determination. "Now theres a respectable attitude...." He said, the lower mouth of his seeming to grin viciously. "Im enjoying toying with you....but Im sensing its about time for this party to shut down." He said...then a huge intake of air the mouth breathed in, raw power boiling in Jaejs' chest, as he began making the largest blast yet...this one to finish her.......

Kevv sat there and he meditated. He was almost ready...... he knew he could get there in time easily. He was still in wonder about an entire island of his kin he did not know about though. Kevv was the emporer of a planet of Dragons, far from the place the island was. He was considered ruler of all his kin there. But Kevv considered himself like all the others, no matter how amazing they thought him, how many stories flew about about him. At the time he considered himself slightly less...for he was sad at the time. But he bottled it all inside, as he did everything He stayed strong...none had ever seen him cry, or fall to despair, ever He seemed too strong for that...... though he had to admit, the loss of his wife brought him closer all the time...for he hated being who he was at times. He was hardly considered normal..... none wanted to know him for who he was, to love him....only that one did.....but such was life for one like he.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:12 am

Vitreasa indeed did have a lookl of determination on her face, and she was about to live up to it. For she too, began to store power, power of the Guardian Dragon. Her whole body glowed a light purple for a second then faded away as she stored it inside her. She knew deep down inside, that this would surely over-throw Jeaj. Atleast for the time being. But all the while as she stored the energy for her attack, she couldn't stop thinking to herself. Where was Silverwing?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:13 am

Jaej grinned suddenly He held the blast back...... "Prepare for your demise...." He said, then opened his huge mouth one more time. The beam came forth, purple colored and very fast, going straight to her..... indeed he held alot of power in it, power from the deepest depths of the shadows, shadows which he could easily tap into...... Jaej was no idiot or amateur for sure Which was why only one had ever beat him out. He was certain this would end this, and if not...well then he would have to take things a little higher....... Alas, if he did that no one would likely survive, but Jaej cared little about it........ he would just move on.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:49 pm

At the same time, Vitreasa opened her mouth and unleashed a mighty purple blast towards Jeaj. It was almost the same as his only hers was a lighter purple, but the two were exactly the same size. As the two met, there was a massive explosion, causing tree's nearby to ebnd over by the force. But Vitreasa merely stood there and waited for the dust to dissappear from the blast. She had not been affected by it at all. She was even surprised jeaj had countered that attack, it was a first.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:42 am

As the dust cleared, the bulky form of Jaej became quite apparent...he stood there, laughing as the dust went away "Not too bad!" He shouted. "For an amateur." He told her. "But you have yet to see true power....... but youll see it before you die." He told her, charinging himself up, then suddenly warping to her again, bringing an axe-kick down upon her back, hoping to break it. But alas, some hjings dont go his way..especially when a huge strike of lightning hit him in the side He growled and flew sideways a little. Who was this? "Ahh, so you came to help her....." He said, Cybarias' body was arched, her eyes angry. "You woke me up with this fight! You shall pay!" She shouted, not happy at all.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next