Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:19 pm

Kevv sighed finally....he floated down to them, and stood before them. He looked them all over, his eyes solemn and lonely, depressed...... "Hmm...... I am sorry you had to encounter a beast like that...." He said, truly sounding it. "I dod not know he had regenerated..... I killed him once before." Kevv told them. "Tis my own fault you all are injured....Ill be sure you are all cared for, and properly." He said. "I have never been here however...I didnt know a colony of my kin lived out this way...." He said. "Though you all seem peaceful here...thus....I wont bother with asking if you want to relocate." He told them with a slight nod, scratching one of his scaly arms. "So then....I guess I had best try to get you all looked at....." He said gently, looking at Silverwing. "Come here please......"
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

Female Loveliness : 11

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:25 pm

"Well," Silverwing began, "we didn't know there were other dragons out there either. Thats why we were shocked by Jeaj's and you appearance. And no, we wouldn't want t relocate, there are too many...thing here." Silverwing wouldn't allow the secret of Dragons Cove out to anyone, but he soon passed at the thought hearing Kevv's offer for help. "Oh know, its fine, its not your fault. We won't bother you anymore, you can go if you wish. it would be unfair for you to help us even more..."

Back to top Go down
https://dragonscove.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:32 pm

Kevv shook his head. "No, its nothing to me. Plus it is my fault, I should have seen to it his soul made it up the tunnel." Kevv told them, definently a deep one he was. "Im glad you dont wanna relocate..... I dont like moving alot of beings at once." He said. "Plus Ill help you for a time...for I really havent anything else to look forward to at my palace, so thus, this is a slight change of pace." He said, sighing and looking at the ground. "I dont get to go out alot.....even less now than before....my council didnt want me to come but.well...I came anyway." He said, a heaviness to his voice.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:43 pm

All three of them listened closely to Kevv's words, Silverwing began to read his mind. "You lost someone very close to you, didn't you?" he asked quielty, trying to sound understanding. Sandy stood up and walked over to Kevv, standing infront of him, and looking deap into his eyes. "It was your wife, wasn't it?" She rested her hand upon his shoulder. 'Sandy,' Vitreasa warned to her in her head. 'Sandy, Iknow he saved our lives and all, but we don't know whether we can trust him yet.' But Sandy ignored this comment, Indeed, this was true, but she could tell many thigns by dragons' eyes...'we can trust him.' She smiled.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:44 pm

Kevv looked at Sandy, his solemn eyes seeming to read her very soul, seeming to see all her spirit held. He knew the others likely didnt trust him. But then again none here knew who he really was He diodnt know if that was good or bad. Kevv nodded. "I have lost many things......." he told her gently. "Though there is nothing I can do to help it, or could have done really....though I tried with all I had." He told her gently, holding his emotion back. He looked away, looking at the others. Kevv saw into each and every one of them, knwing they were good beings. Glad he had ran into decent beings at least......
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:10 am

Sandy nodded, before turning back to look at Silverwing and Vitreasa. "Come on," she mumbled, standing up. "I think we had better go and get some medical help, there is no use us just sitting around when one of us almost died." By this, she meant her dragon, Silverwing. "We're sorry we disturbed you," she apologised. And her words would of been the same if anyone else would have said it. Standing up, she walked over to the side of Silverwing and Vitreasa. 'C'mon,' she said to them through her mind. 'Lets get you sorted out..'.' By this, she meant the wounds that had been aused by Jeaj.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:44 pm

Kevv shook his head. "No.....no you did not disturb me. Im actually very glad I ran into this place..." He told her. "If I would have been told this place had been destroyed I would have felt terrible....for it is my duty to protect my Kin." He told her. "This is the job of the Elder of his people......" He said, looking at them all. "Indeed he needs attention...." Kevv told them, then held his hands slightly apart. The flash was quick...then suddenly they were all in the place which they tended to healing on the island. "I think this here is it......" Kevv said softly, brushing silvery hair out of his face. With a sigh Kevv sat down, putting his face into his hands. The male didnt feel like going home right now......
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:42 pm

As they were transported to the hospital on the island, Sandy merely thanked Kevv before Silverwing and Vitreasa were taken away to be treated. The nurses offered to help her, but she was fine. Sandy sat opposite Kevv in wait for the two dragons, she was told that she wasn't allowed in there as of yet. "You have alot of darkness in your history..." she mumbled, half to herself. But it was true, she could see it all from his eyes. Not a special ability of her's, for it was practically visible to anyone.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:10 pm

Kevv watched the two be carried off, scratching his neck a little. His sky-blue eyes flashed this way and that, taking in his surroundings, observing everyone there. He heard Sandy, and took a minute to answer. "Yeah....I have fought for my life from the first day.....before I even hatched." He told her. "Though the stories I am sure you dont want to hear...they are long and crazy, and unfortunately they fly from one mouth to the next beyond this place. I am at peace here, for I am not even known here...." He said. "I am the King of Dragonkin Sandy..... though sometimes that to me is more a curse than a gift. But I was chosen for it, my bloodline that of both Dark and Light descent....." He said.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:18 pm

Sandylistened to what Kevv had to say, and she nodded apologeticly for him. But she half didn't belive him, for she thought there wa no actual dragonkin leader. It would be like humans having an all-time leader, and that wasn't right. Until all of a sudden, there were screams from outside. Sandy stood up from her seat and looked at the person opposite her as if to say: 'you coming?' It obviousley wasn't good, for she heard a few crashes too. It couldn't possibly be Jeaj thought, since Kevv had killed him...?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:30 pm

Kevv sighed. Realy, he did not consider himself to be a ruler of sorts at all. His title was the Elder. But Kevv only seen it as his duty to help protect and keep his kin going. He would never rule over them, or anything close to that, for he didnt think it was right at all. Truly, if KEvv had the chance, and knew dire consequences would not follow, he would leave, and go live on his own in the mountains. For he hated being so known. He wanted to be alone now, for none would actually ever care to know him it seemed.....they would only want to know the Elder. not Kevv. He heard the noise and immediately stood. "Great...." He muttered, taking himself and walking to the noise.....
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:34 pm

Sandy ran outside, only to see the screaming stop and everyone continue as normal as if nothing had happened. She blinked, before the noise suddenly continued in her head, screaming and loud noises all filling her up. She fell to her knees, her hands grasping at her head in an attempt to make it stop, but it wasn't working...not at all. She looked at Kevv, "c...c...can you hear it?" She wanted to scream out, to make it stop...until suddenly, she heard a voice in her head, Jeaj's voice..."Sandy," It growled, "Sandy....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:15 pm

Kevv frowned. "No....I dont hear it" He said. Then suddenly he growled. He didnt hear it....but he sure felt it. Kevv pulled his sword out. "Damnit no.......... Sandy! Just hold on!" He exclaimed, knowing what Jaej was doing. Jaej is no dragon, or anything. He is a shadowy spirit who possesses others. But Kevv had only figured that out right then......but it seemed JAej was going for Sandy this time....... "Ill have to Excise him....." Kevv said softly, knowing this was going to hurt Sandy alot. Either way. He just hope Jaejhadnt integrated hiomself throughout her.....for then Sandy just might go Dark and attack Kevv........
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:58 pm

The never-eneding pain suddenly grew in her head. Her screaming out and calling, knowing that it wouldn't stop either way. Until suddenly, there was one quick, flash of pain, and she fell to the floor, completely unconsious. Blackness shrowded her, and in her mind she saw Jeaj...Jeaj. Jeaj was so close, Jeaj was next to her, Jeaj was her, Jeaj is her. Her eyes suddenly shot open, she had forgotten all other memories, and there was only one thing on her mind. Kill. Kill Kevv. Kill Kevv now.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:07 pm

Ahh, yes it was very unfortunate giving up was not Jaejs' strong point. Kevv had had a feeling something like this would happen.... he sighed, him casting. This couldnt take place in the infirmiry, oh no..... He knew that would be disastrous. He took them both back outside, placing them in a barren little place, with not too much to mess up. "Sandy listen to me..... This is not you! Take back yourself now! Don't let that beast take your body, your not a vessel!" He told her. Jaej wasnt ready to throw in the towel though... he had waited too long for this, and Kevv had came and interruted everything. Just like last time. He was tired of losing...... he wanted Kevvs' blood to shed. ~His words are useless. Make him writhe in agony before you....~ He told Sandy merely, his word reaching deep in her mind and body.....like he was her conscious and subconscious both....
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:07 am

Completely ignoring Kevv's words, Sandy barely even noticed that they had changed areas. Only Jeaj's voice was of her importance now. Slowly walking towards Kevv, she had lost comtonroll of her body completely. She went to attack, but suddenly came back to her normal self, breathing deaply, she looked back to her friend. Wonderwing what the hell was happening. Until once again, Jeaj took over, and before she knew it, her hands were grasped tightly around Kevv's throat. Sandy's eyes slowly turning red as her grasp came tighter and tighter.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:27 pm

Kevv watched as she came near. his eyes sharp upon her, knowing he wasnt in for anything good with Jaej inolved..... surely enough, she grasped his throat. Kevv growled and suddenly grew, taking his other Draconic form. He had no scales, only soft skin that was reinforced below the surface, and hard to tear. His eyes, a darker ble stared at her... he stood like a human would, a long white mane running down his neck to the base of his wings, and it was down his tail as well, ending in a long tuft. Her grasp meant little now, as Kevvs' neck was quite big. "Sandy get hold of yourself in there! I know your mind is strong enough to!" He told her.... hoping that he was right, otherwise this would be much more tricky to solve....
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:19 pm

As Kevv transformed, Sandy withdrew her hands quickly from his throat and only groaned in the voice of Jeaj. Her eyes no flashing from red, to her normal colour. Sybmolising that she continuously flashed from her own self to the monster in her mind. She let out a final cry of pain as a fog-like substance emitted itself from her throat, the eyes of Jeaj surrounded by a fog. Taking a last few breathes, Sandy stared the creature in the face fainting on the floor, finally free from the torture inside her mind.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:14 pm

Kevv saw her struggling with the demon within. He waited for her... he knew Sandy had a strong spirit in that body of hers. No other was going to usurp her from herself...... Of course, Kevv was right.... He soon saw Jaej exit her. She was unsuitable for his existance..... Kevv however reacted now. A spell binded the spirit--form of Jaej to the place he was standing, a holy circle surrounding him. With that Kevv began the Excise..... Ahh it was a powerful spell indeed, him lucky to have the power behind him to cast it. He breathed an odd, golden flame that spread around Jaej, who emitted a pain-filled screech....... the flames of divinity not nice to one tainted like him. Kevv growled, keeping his entire spell up, Jaej not able to move, his spirit being dragged away where it belonged by the flames weakening his hold to the land, and the spell and circle helping to pull him there......slowly, but surely.... Jaej finally vanished. Kevv lowered his arms and his power, seeing the circle vanish. "Are you okay?" KEvv asked in a faint voice. Hiding how much that had just taken out of him.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.   Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness falls. Jaej meets his end, another finds more friends.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3