Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Whisper Of A Necklase

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 1:19 am

Wydra smiled softly. ~Travel, I wouldn't live in a place like this. My own home is more lovely then this place of which these beings call a home~ She replied walking by his side seeming now to ignore the other Dragon's as well any other beings that happened to be watching, But one scent came to her, Blood. ~Hmm, It seems we may have another who maybe what your looking for. A boy from what I can tell.~ She said gently looking ahead knowing he had killed a Dragon the scent carried for miles..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:33 am

Snickering; Corey sat upon the body, looking upwards into the sky. His shoulder blades glimmered, "Ah.. Nothing is like when you freshly kill a dragon." He lifted his large sword, it seemed to reflect all the deaths that had happened.
Corey stared at it for a couple of more seconds, before licking the green blood off the metal surface. He moved it around in his mouth for a couple of seconds before swallowing some and spitting out the rest.
Corey scanned around, this place seemed habited by dragons near and far.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 1:55 pm

Pyre could feel that his presence was known to Jaej. Pyre lays down like a large lion you would see out infornt of a library. Like the stone beasts he carried out an air of leadership and regalness. The tip of his tail stairs twitching as he watches. Thoughs run through his mind on the side and how the darkness already has an edge on the light. Pyre wondered if he should wait and see what side wold come to him first requesting his aid. Or when he could not stand it any longer and what side to choose. Pyre idley scratchs under his chin with his sharp talon like claws.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:02 am

Reiko let out a long, loud hiss as the scent of fresh blood reached him. Dragon blood.
-There is a slayer in the forest.- he growled, crouching low until the crimson red scales covering his stomach brushed against the grass. Under the strong stench, he could make out the scent of human, but nothing more. -I can't smell anything.-
-I can.- With that, Shenn leaped off the safety of his dragon's back, creeping slowly into the trees. For once Reiko felt gratitude that his partner had less acute senses, though he tried to suppress the feeling before it leaked into his partner's mind via their connection.
Hidden in the cover of the thick forest, Shenn's heart began pounding furiously against his ribs like a trapped bird, both in anticipation and fear at what he might find ahead. A slayer?
Or something far worse?
He found that he didn't have enough time to think as the clearing came into view. Nimble as a cat, he climbed stealthily up the branches of a tall oak, large enough to let him see without being seen. He unbuckled his stickbag, placing a hand on a throwing knife. Luckily he was downwind, so he shouldn't be noticed. Not before long.
Making as little noise as he could, Shenn stared down at the group below him. A dragon, talking to a humanoid... thing he had never seen before, something that made the fur on his tail and the back of his neck stand straight up in foreboding. He shivered, noticing, not for the first time, that there were the presence of more creatures around him, though he sensed only Corey's presence clearly.
-Reiko, can you sense me?-
A low, rumbling growl greeted him.
-I think what you're seeing now is the source of that evil presence I sensed.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:18 am

Corey sighed, seeming bored, he stabbed the sword once again into the dragon. In the dragons heart, he twisted it from side to side, small green ooze erupted from the stab.
Corey looked down at the glassy eyes, his ears and eyes twitching slightly. He seemed to smell fresh dragon scales. Corey let out a large yawn, opening his mouth wide and stretching his arms to their length.
"Lets look around." Corey snickered, grabbing the sword by the tip and releasing it from the grasp. More green ooze poured through.
Sniffing again slightly, the teenage slayer moved forwards, hunching slightly before sniffing again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:18 pm

[color=red]Zenurac took to the heavens and merely floated in the sky, his great wings outstretched sa he watched the dragons and riders begin to meet. His head swiveled back and forth watching them, then his green eyes caught the sight of a dragon off in the distance watching the others. The dragon itself looked like lava, which to him was indeed odd. He forgot about the dragons below as he shifted directions and loked at the dragon.
Power seemed to come off the dragon, even from this distance. Zenurac paused for a moment, then decded upon visiting the dragon. He flapped his wings effortessy and began to fly towards the dragon, s he landed his claws scraped against the rock. He didn't much say anything as he watched the dragon, studying him, basking in the powerful aura that seemed to manifest itself from him[/color]
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:40 pm

Pyre slowly turns his crimson eyes on Zenurac and pins him with a not very friendly look. His claws dig onto the ledge causing some of the rock to break off from the pressure and tumble down the mountainside. He takes a deep breath taking in the scent of the Darkness dragon as he gives the male a once over. Pyre clears his throat and asks, "May I help you?" His claws keep kneeding into the rock like he would rather sink them into something a bit softer. Pyre rolls his shoulder blades as if ready to pounce, he was not used to others being so bold to come up on his mountain. No one dared face the Volcano of Death, most where to afraid of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 9:35 pm

Jaej chuckled, smelling and feeling Death. "Hmm...someone has met their end...." He said. "Someone Draconic." He said softly. "Hmm.....someone has malice..." He walked toward the feel and scent, finding.... Corey." Hmmm........" Jaej casted an appraising glance over the young human. "Even you humans have gotten more ruthless since my revival.........hmph. And I thought that impossible..." Jaej said, feeling the others nearby still too. His mind swept over each one of them, knowing they would not attack him or anything...it seemed everyone merely watched......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:16 pm

Wydra looked at him yet grinned slightly, Though her gaze soon turned to the trees. She could tell another Dragon was near by but as well another Rider. ~Hmm ,We have more company, A Dragon by the lake and a boy in the tress somewhere behind us. And it seems there is another Dragon as well one who is dark.~ She replied testing the air with her serpenting tongue. Her claws gouged the earth slightly as she began to feel a bit uneasy for some reason, Perhaps It was because of the rest watching them or something els, Was she eager to get this started or..perhaps something more..?

Last edited by Ariel on Thu May 08, 2008 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:31 pm

Corey blinked rapidly at the unexpected guest. "Hello there. Anything I can do for you?" Corey listened carefully to Jaej. He chucked, not saying another word he bounced off the body he twisted his neck to the side.
"So.. I shall ask again.. Why are here?" Corey asked in a threatening tone, stabbing his sword into the deepness of the earth's crust.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

Female Loveliness : 11

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:47 am

Sivlerwing and Sandy were airborne in no-time. But Sandy seemed worried, she turned back and looked at Corey. "Get away from that beast! " She called, she knew he couldn't battle it or he would die. Hearing Sandy's voice, Silverwing beat the air with his wings and flew araound, landing directly next to Corey. He didn't dare look at Jeaj or Wydra. "You have to get away from here." Silverwing said simply to Corey, keeping his distance just incase he too was on Jeaj's side.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonscove.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 8:46 am

Snickering Corey stared at Sandy. "So.. Then you 'beast'" He moved his hands in a talk mark motion as he said 'beast'. "Well.. I'll just go then."
Corey walked past the dragon, he loved playing with his food before eating. As walking past the distanced dragon he looked upwards to it. "So where are you going dragon?" Corey asked, slapping the dragons flabby slightly. Which would barely hurt that creature.
His sword that was in the earths crust suddenly disappeared in black smoke, the smoke seeped into the earths cracks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:40 pm

Will be playing as Stryder my dragon.

*A small rocky opening in the earth resided in the forest. The creatures who live on the island had heard rumors of a great beast who resided there but only rumors. Accounts of having seen some great green and blue beast with what looked as of feathers neither bird nor dragon in appearance. The people of long past had a name for him but it had been long forgotten.
As life went on in the frorest above in the darkness of the vast under ground cavern life stired. First green blue eyes blinked open in the darkness and then massive coils begain to unwind a slight rumbling could be fealt in the ground above as this serpent like dragon began to move. Things were becomeing unbalanced in the world above and that just would not do. He knew of those above but rarely showed himself to the world above but it seemed the time might be coming agiain soon. He slithered through the massive cavren under the forest floor and and slipped into the pool of cool water to refresh himself in the eraly morning hours. Soon he would venture to the surface to veiw this unbalance for himself*

Last edited by Phantom_The_Wolf on Sat May 10, 2008 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 8:12 pm

Zenurac watched for a moment before answering, his body language could be interpreted as to meaning he meant no trouble. " I merely travel... I sensed you, saw you, and decided to come to the dreaded volcano that everyone fears." His voice tight, as he used careful words to try and introduce himself. His tail wandered around him and layed across his claws. "You see the word like it is a game, like everything is just peices to a bigger picture... Am I not right...?" He watched him with intelligent green eyes. " I am Zenurac, great dragon, now if you could please give me yur name by which I may call you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:50 pm

Joining as my Dragon Raikan:

Wings opened and the powerful male launched himself to the sky. Dust floated off and down to the earth lightly, as if enchanting the dieing earth below. His massive head turned from side to side, he smelled dragons from very which way... And it made him anxious. He flapped his wings causing the wind to thunder a little around him. He looped in the sky, relaxing his nervous body.
He turned straight again and suddenly stopped. There... That Volcano. Two dragons where there, one seemed to belong... The other... Well he couldn't quite put his claw on it, but something seemed dark and sinister about him.
Raikan veered off to the left away from the volcano. He had always know fear for that place, but he could never tell why... Just fear... But apparently that other dragon didn't seemed to mind... Or maybe it was just him.
He glided down towards the water and dipped the tip of his head in and took a drink, letting the icy water trail throughout his body. He looked up and saw what was happenng around here, there was a creature, a female dragon... but that creature had his attention, evil seeming to pour from it. It made him sick to the gut. Raikan shuddered. But something seemed to hold him there, like chains. He clenched his jaw as he willed himself to leave... But no such luck.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:53 pm

"I am Pyre. Yes I see the world as a game and you are just another peice." He turns his gaze back to the plains below. Later he decied he would go see who had been slain by the slayer. He wasn't cold hearted but he saw the world differently then others. He kept Zenurac in the corner of his eye, even though the darkness dragon seemed non-threatening it could always change. "What place will you take in all of this Zenurac? will you side with the light? or with the darkness? Being a dragon of the dark I would assume the dark but one can can not know the paths of others hearts." Pyre hears thunder off in the distance as another pawn is introduced to the game. He watched the new dragon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:24 pm

Zenurac smirked, " We are alike you and I... Though you may not see the resemblance." He leaned closer to the dround until laying across the hard small rocks. "You see the world as peaces, I see it as forced fate colliding us all together. But I choose not to do what I am urged to do. I study many things before taking an action before... Choosing sides as you put it. Which is what you are doing at this time." He turned his head and saw the new dragon, he watched the dust fall, then back to the dragon. " Oh look another fate has arrived Wonder how the scale will be tipped?" He said in straight tone.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:45 pm

Pyre turns and look at Zenura and gives hiim to once over again. "Very observant of you. The new one is for the light i can sence it. Some are easy to tell where others... are not." He digs his claws into the rock as he looks back at the pieces below. "The guardian dragon and it's rider are for the light as is the Stardust. The Fox dragon for the darkness and you can sence the evil in the creature she has gravitated to." Pyre feels other things in motion, since he had to learn to feel the movementsof the volcano he must feel the earth itself. "there are other peices who have yet to show themselves but they to are comming."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:54 pm

"True. Very true." Zenurac said standing up again and moving to the edge with Pyre. Pyre was logical and sensible, much like himself. He watched the dragons and creatures below. " I can not tell what fate or peice you will be but I do know one thing, you can very easily tip the scale. Fate is easy to manipulate and bend to your will. You see that don't you?" Zenurac said, not even watching Pyre.
From below, if a dragon looked probably they would see two dragons side by side watching them in almost a menacing way. Atleast, thats how Zenurac could picture it. " That... Vile creature can gravitate many things... The most supsceptable will fall to him most likely." Zenurac seemed to hiss the words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:56 pm

Wydra stopped and looked back catching the sight of a odd dragon, A stardust dragon. Curios she looked at Jeaj for a moment before reaching out with her mind and touching this Dragons thought's with her own. ~And may I ask what you are doing? It seems..oddly you have a interest of me, but why would this be?~ She asked watching him carefully though her head tilted slightly as if a hatchling found something new to play with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 12:03 am

*Stryder slowly slid from the under ground pool a snake like tounge darted across his massive jaws as he peared towards the small opening in the ground a short distance in front of him. He was scenting the air he wished to know more about the new comer who fealt of such great evil and why the other followed so close to him. He knew a slight bit about Wydra she had been there for a short period of time but Stryder knew she was not a resident to this place. he needed to know what their intentions were and why so much evil had come to his home so suddenly.

It wasn't just these two there was another (Corey)whom he would deal with first. This other had done something that had not been done in this place in a very long time... the other had taken a life. There was only one answer for taking a life... giving another so Stryder would go to this one and present the options.

He turned on massive coils with speed and grace unbecoming his massive size. He speed through the under ground cavern towards an opening in the earth that would allow passage for such a large creature. It was a long trip to make but with his speed it would only take him a few hours.

At the far edge of the Island waves crashed against a rocky shore and the spray of water ran over the lip of an opening to a cave before it trickled down further into the darkness that Stryders cavern held*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:51 am

Klissin Looked down upon the scene. She decided it was time for her and all her dtrengthto enter the chat, nd pick a side. She fluttered down and landed near sandy. Silverwing was a good friend of hers and she would never opose friendship. She dug her claws into the ground below her and snorted shaking her head as she folded her butterfly-like wings neatly against her great shimmering body. Although she seemed small i weak in the sky on the ground she was quite large and muscular. Her appearence though did give her an advantage, she seemed to fragile to even walk sometimes but oh Never, ever call her puny or weak, she can be very lethal when she has nothing left to lose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:57 pm

Raikan's eyes wandered to the female, his voice seemingly echanted as the words left his maw, " If I may say so, I do see you perhaps interesting, but this...Creature however chills my bones." He moved his head away from their direction.
He lifted open his wings and was finally able to take to the skies where he floated above them. He wound his way through the air fluidly for a few moments before looping down towards the dragon and rider that seemed to radiate good. Their presence calmed his nerves. It balanced the land between the demonic creature and their goodness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 6:39 pm

Wydra watched as he did this and shrugged slightly and looked back to Jeaj who seemed to be quiet. ~Yes, Jeaj dose give off that feeling to most. Your not the only one however.~ She replied simply and soon made her way to the lake and gave a soft sigh, Dipping her head into the cool and crisp water she took three droughts before she merely stood there looking at her reflection seeming to be in thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 6:55 pm

Jaej snorted. There were getting to be too many here for his liking. "Hmmm...I need to find temporary settlement........I get the feeling far too many eyes watch me." He said, ignoring everyone for now, except Wydra. He put his sword away, his gaze in the trees. He had the habit of looking for beings in the trees....for that was where his past enemy had lurked the most....right in the treees, atop them, where most could not see him, or did not bother paying attention to either. But thoose who could use the trees to their advantage would, and that monster he had made did. Though it turned out to definently not be anything he could handle.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Whisper Of A Necklase
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next