Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Whisper Of A Necklase

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:01 pm

Zenurac nodded and followed Pyre careful where to dig his claws into, he was not as used to the volcano's edge as was Pyre but he did just fine. He watched and waited. Intrigue upon his face, " The peices are coming together nicely." He let a smirk play across his face. His emerald green eyes watching everything in patience.
A though soon entered his mind ut he thought it wise to dismi it, but it seemed to keep clawing back, but he dared not voice it until the timeing was of course, at the best of moments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:34 pm

Raikan switches his tail and neared the water, there seemed to nothing to do. He had seen Silverwing and Sandy, but they were busy with the foul creature Jaej. His mind dwindled around the though of having a rider for some reason. How he wished he could have one. To have the pride of a rider and taking them into battle and coming out victoriously.
His eyes wandered to the vocano. The fears in him rose, then he saw the dragons, (Pyre and Zenurac). A chill ran through his body, what were they doing? Both seemed to radiate a different motive than just plain good or evil, even from this distance. His purple eyes went back to the water as he took another sip. This place was very nerve wracking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:57 pm

Stryder moved closer the blue feathers standing up on his head his movments were gracefully but full of strength he looked right at Corey his green blue eyes seeming to peer through the young lad. "You!"His booming voice seemed calm but commanding. "You will answer for the things you have done to those who reside in peace here. Come forward and answer for your actions or die where you stand." His eyes flickered with a bit of excitment his voice came lower then and much more deviant. Or if you so choose you could try to run... it would make things so much more interesting if you decided to run." Stryders body seemed to tense like a giant muscle as if he dearly hoped the child would choose to flee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:21 pm

Corey narrowed his eyes onto the dragon, then switched his glance to Jaej. He growled slightly, then opening his mouth and stretching it upwards, making a loud dragon-like roar. It echoed through the caves.
He squirmed from the mans grasp and scampered into the darkness of the caves, being absorbed by darkness...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 12:55 am

*Stryder roared as Corey ran the roar shook the ground. Stryders massive form lunged forward his eyes piercing the darkness it didn't bother him he lived underground most of the time. He sped past the others his massive form pushing those in his way to the side rather abruptly* So you wish to give me the thrill of killing you while your tired from running?*His massive form quickly closed on the human who could only run as fast as his legs would carry him. Stryder moved like a giant serpant he quickly over took the man and curled quickly to face him his mouth opening showing giant teeth with a bone rattling roar as he blocked the hunters path.* You killed one of us and now you WILL answer for these crimes!* A serpant like tounge fliked from between his massive maw as he surved the man. His size was nothing short of intimidating his scales gleamed with what little light there was this deep in the cave.* What explination do you have for yourself hunter?
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:04 am

Pyre watches as Stryder goes ofter the running Corey. "See I told you this would be entertaining." Pyre scans the forest and then out to the plains and sea. He catches a hint of fear on the wind coming from the sea. Taking a deep breath and flickiing out his tounge he tries to pinpoint the origin of the smell. "Hmm It would seem we have been spoted." He nods with his chin in the direction of Raikin. "More and more pawns seem to appear, who will claim whom. I wonder." Pyre clicks his tounge as he slides it up and down on a fang. He looks over to Zenurac. "I feel the need to let things play out on there own if you wish to remain that is your choice but I grow in need of food." Pyre rises and takes a few steps in the way they had come back towards the plains via the mountain side. He looks over his shoulder to see if Zenurac follows or stays.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:49 am

Corey gave one loud chuckle as the dragon blocked the path with his tail. His tongue lashed out, in a threatening way. "I will not be controlled by some over-grown lizard!" He snarled, backing away from a large rock.
He lifted his hands in fist form, narrowing his eyes as his hazel eyes gave one small glimmer of greed. He used one of his hands to feel around the cold smooth feeling of this large boulder.
Slithering his hand upon it's surface, as he did, his eyes went white. Then when he removed his hand, his pupils showed clearly again. As he said before, he was NOT going to controlled by this overgrown lizard.
'A tough dragon, though a minor problem nonetheless.' He thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 6:17 pm

Jaej sighed, watching them all. He shook his head in mere disappointment. "Fools and immature, all of you...." He said finally, growling deeply. "Come Wydra, this cave is infested now with morons." He stomped off, slightly angry they had all ran into his cave, bringing noise and trouble with them. He wanted just peace for now, yet no, he could not get that at all it seemed thgere. Thus, he would find somewhere else......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 6:55 pm

"There may be more to do while hunting then merely sitting and watching Pyre." Zenurac finally said after a few long moments as he lifted to the air and hovered by Pyre. His eyes watched things around them wondering which peice of the puzzle would go to place or if the puzle would remain scattered for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:46 am

"Yes but I think better on an full stomach. Where you are able to come here and feed at will I have to come off the mountain to eat." The peices are yet to connect to the whole they are still being scattered by the one putting it together. Already the creature (Jaej) and the dragon (Wyrda) have joined. There is also the rider (Sandy) and the dragon (Silverwing) who are also joined. Time will tell on who connects with whom, Pyre thinks to himself. Pyrewonders if it would be prudent to go find a still pool. He has had times where looking into a pool of water would give him images of the past, present and future. He could not control it and it was unperdictable. Yet sometime it was helpful. He slides down a slope of dirt and onto the brush and grasses. Flicking his tounge he tastes the wind for prey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 5:39 pm

*Stryder smiled Corey had given him all he needed he did not move yet he would let Corey do that. Corey had already made the worst mistake that he every could by under estimating Stryder.* Controled? Ohh of course not I despise human comapny for the most part. Weighed and measured you will and have been and you have been found wanting my pitifully despised murderer and for that you shall be judged and punished.*Stryder swayed back and forth slightly watching the man his movments where smooth and bold this ancient beast should never be mistaken for an overgrown lizard and surely should never be underestimated. Stryder waited and watched the slightest muscle movment was all he was waiting for and then he would strike and it would be over almost as quickly as it had begun. His tounge flicked across his massive maw his eyes peering at Corey as if he could stare right through him those ocean deep green blue eyes bore into his soul waiting for Corey do as little as twitch a finger.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 8:31 am

A grin waved against his face, staring into the Dragon's eyes, he could see angry within the dragon, just lurking to come out. He scanned around, watching the guy leave in a stomping motion.
Corey flickered his blue hair slightly, then using his finger to curl it around his finger, letting it glimmer. He placed his hand into the cold rock, it was slippery and wet for some reason. Though, Corey did not mind, he loved wetness and coldness. It makes him feel warm all over.
He scanned around again before yawning and collapsing in the ground, in a bored motion. "You really want me to 'confess' to a bunch of scales hidden in a bowl?" He asked Stryder, glancing around once more.
He could feel darkness as he itched to grab his large sword and challenge the dragon to a fight. Though, not now.
He felt like running from this cave then killing more dragons. Though a blob was in his way, Stryder.

Last edited by Shunned on Sat May 24, 2008 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:24 pm

*pulls out a broom and magically unbreakable jar and sweeps black sand into the jar and puts alid on it* ((( ooc come on come up with something better than an auto escape or your not worth me rping with that was the lamest way of escaping ever hence my lame response)))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 8:03 am

Ooc|| O.o
Well, if you do not know, that is one of Corey's ability's. You don't have to work up over something, haven't you heard of IMAGINATION before. =/
I don't like arguing, but you don't have to be rude about it. Sheez.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 8:17 am

Ooc|| Seeing as I like this forum, I will change my message. But ONLY once.

>:[
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:10 am

Ooc|| Anyway, the lamest way of escaping would be to grow wings and fly away..
Dissolving into sand is quite creative.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 5:59 am

Wydra nodded and followed after Jeaj though soon she set him on her back once more and moved on with a study pace weaving her was through the forest quickly and effortlessly at the time. ~Any where you would like to go?~ She asked cruios yet was glade that they were away from the other's, She hated crowds all together..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:07 pm

A black and white magpie dragon floated in, her sleek body glimmering in the light, her wings looked like daggers but they were merely feathers. Her black claws, which had white tips, were pressed close to her as she flew through the air with an elegent speed that her kind was very well know for... Her name... Well that was simple.. It was Tribala.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:51 pm

Pyre slides down the mountainside and onto the plains. Looking over his shoulder he sees that Zenurac did not follow. Not offended by Zenurac not following he scanns the plains for prey large enough to fill him up or hwill have to hunt multipul times to fill his stomach. Spotting a large herd of elk he lowers as much of his frame into the long grasses. He watches through the breaks in the grass. He pauses when a large bull elk looks up from its grazing, the grass was so long he looks like a oddly colored moving rock. The elk goes back to grazing and he moves closer. He figureds the bull elk will fill him up enough that he wont have to hunt for a few days. Like many snakes his body will slwoly digest the food so he wont need to hunt for a while. Pyre moves so he is by the left flank of the elk. He pauses again the elk taking in a deep breath its ear swiveling to the sound of the grass rubbing on Pyres body. Pyre keeps his breathing low and calm , he inches to keep him scent upwind of the elk. The bull dips his head back down to the grass it was then Pyre was close enough to strike. Pyre launches himself the herd all look up as Pyre wraps his jaws around the elks neck as the hred scatters tot he four winds. The bull struggles only causing Pyre to bite down harder. After a while the eolk stops struggling and Pyre lets the neck slide from his mouth. Pyre lays int he grass and eats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:54 pm

Zenurac followed Pyre down tothe ground. He watched Pyre devour the elk a slight smirk coming across his maw until he saw a magpie in the air for a split second. He decided not to mention anything for he didn't even believe he had seen such a rare breed of dragon and from the looks it was a dragoness.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:45 pm

Pyre finishs the elk bones and all and licks his muzzles and claws clean. Yawining he rises and looks around. Seeing Zenurac he heads int he direction of the darkness dragon. Pyre noticed the look on Zenurac's face. "What's the matter Zenurac it looks like you have seen a ghost."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:19 pm

"I seem to believe I have... No matter. Lets return to what we were going to do. Or lack there of." Zenurac partially smirked. Maybe the impossible was possible.

Tribala flew to the water and rested in a hole by the trees where her scent was hidden as well as she.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:33 pm

"What did you think you saw Zenurac?" Pyre takes in a deep breath and flicks out his tounge not tasting or scenting anything new. He moves so he sits next to the darkness dragon. "Yes lack of things to do. To bad neither side has come to see us yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:45 pm

Raikan lifted into the air, something hit his wings causing it to recoil, but not without cost as he began to fall to the earth. At the last moment he was able to get his wing steadied. He landed to make further analysis but something caused him to look up... It was the dragons from the volcano. They both seemed to radiate chaos, something Raikan tried to avoid. He backed up but found himself against a immense rock.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 12:54 pm

Pyre watchs Raikan cowering in fear of him and Zenurac. His crimson eyes narrow as he sizes up the star dust dragon. Flickng his tounge out to get a taste of the star dust's scent. "Look Zenurac a little star dust dragon, can you smell the fear on him?" Pyre moans at the smell of the fear wafting from the dargon he seems to almost roll it around on his tounge. As if it was a fine wine and he was trying to taste all things that made it. Pyre keeps his eyes on the other dragon as he sits back on his huanches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Whisper Of A Necklase   The Whisper Of A Necklase - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Whisper Of A Necklase
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next