Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:23 am

((I think this is all in the castle))
Back to top Go down

things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:35 am

(well I don't know whats going on Alaron)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:36 am

((you could read. Any who, join da chat!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:39 am

(yeah true but I can't be bothered ok)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:40 am

((ok.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:52 am

Violet, Mystic Flame and Robina landed and looked around for anyone or anything. Robina was starting to worry about her first dragon and her first dragon's baby. Violet went towards Robina and gave her a big hug and whispered "its ok to be worried about them cuz I'm worried about my first dragon as well." Robina accepted the hug from her cousin. She whispered back "thanks cuz."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:48 am

Kaoru nodded. "I gave myself, one... you can call me Kaoru...for now" the girl repiled then watched as anger ran all over Nova. "Why are you so angry for? Can't you learn to let go of the past? If you never do so how would you be able to get to the future. Others would be glad to forget their past to move on..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:59 am

"Its hard, Kaoru. When you havent known what you have done over the years. I was 10 when my *chip* was put in place. I forgot everything there and then. I was basicly a mindless killing machine." Nova stopped. She looked at Kaoru with a scared look. Her cheeks were red from the tears and embarrasment.

"So now, i have all the memorys of what i had done come back to me. I cant let this go, because everything is.... NEW to me. This is the first time i have been able to remember anything for 17 years. I have forgotten all feeling of a hug..... I have forgotten everything that would mean much to a person. But maybe i was ment to be a mindless killing machine. I really dont.........." She stopped. Her scared look had a tiny bit of anger in it. She beleived herself to not be a killer. However, here she was. A head full of Murder and misgivings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:23 am

At that moment Kaoru clutched her heart...

"Atleast you arn't still one, you have the chance now to start life again...I am still searching for the freedom you say that you've just found" the girl looked in downcast while saying so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:33 am

"Then why not join me in a new quest or something. Break away. I dont know...." Nova said before wincing. A new memory came back, this one was different to all the others.

*Flashback*
Nova is five. She is running around like a dart, butt naked. Her mother chasing after her.
"NOVA! come back, its time for your bath!" she said
"NOOOO!" She squeeled happily before turning to her mother and allowing her to catch her.
Her mother gave her a huge hug, Nova hugged her back. It was when she was happy.
*end flashback*

Novas eyes filled with tears again. "Mum?" she said in a bairly audiable whisper. She then looked to Kaoru. "I remembered my mum... She is dead now... But..... I remember something i got called.... No..... Nova..." She said, unsure. HEr confused looked gave it away. Her name was unfamiliar to her. "Nova....." She said... She repeated her name five times before smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:47 am

"So Nova?" Kaoru asked her, "Odd name" she continued.

Ooc: Can you bring yor chrries into more action?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:51 am

((Ok))

Nova nodded and said "Im proud of my name!" She said with a smile.

Razhajh finnaly got up. He looked at the ghost.... "And... Finally... Who are you all!" he 'said' With a blink of his glowing eyes. He was confused. The two girls on the ground and he had just woken. He then 'said' "Im sorry to have put..."

"You all in danger?" Nova finished.
"My telepathy is still in tact... Damnit!" Nova said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:56 am

"Of course... with him I never get any peace" Kaoru laughed.

Katsu looked to the now awake creature. "Remember me? I am the one who was destined to send you to your grave" The guy said as he swung his sword towards him, but after a split second Hikaru's axe came to block the attack.

Kaoru soon looked back to Nova. "I don't think it is that simple... I have seemed to wnder every corner of the earth and still not find it... I haven't yet found my heart. The most precious thing I have in me... its gone, all gone. But I feel its presence close by..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:17 am

Razhajh was supprised at the othe males apperance. He then ran over to the girls and 'said' "Well, i see that im not getting out of this easily. And the dragon is very exausted. And im gonna have to run before that male gets his sword and sends me to khala." And he then exited the room.

"He values life. Unusual for a protoss..." Nova stated before hearing Kaoru speak. "The only thin i know is that.... you have a heart if you value others or something.... im only new to feeling these things How bout we work together in finding stuff?" Nova said. Her eyes had a welcome feeling in them, however they also heal a peircing lok about them. Like someone searching a soul.

Razhaleh blinked but only groaned as he fell asleep again. The poor dragon was dreadfully exausted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:16 am

Kaoru nodded. "Lets look together then..." the girl said.

Katsu hissed as the creature got away. "Hah!" he teased and threw his sword towards the sleeping grass dragon. Hikaru then laughed, "Stupid move to do when you are still fighting..." the boy swung his axe towards Kaoru but he easily ducked the attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:35 am

Nova laughed. "First, Should we help in the fight? Or should we run to safety. With that.... Creature that kinda lookes like a weird mutalisk?" She said before realising something. "Im not from this era i dont think..... you guys have swords... i have a canister rifle... Drat. I will explain later about the mutalisk thing" She added. She hopped up, grabbed her rifle and slung it onto her back.

The dragon moved his head, making the sword miss. He didnt realise it, but he was well aware of it when the swoard struck his shoulder. He instantly woke up, roaring in pain. Getting up, he swung his large, grassy and thorny paw towards the slayer. He then growled loudly. His eyes looked like fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:23 am

"Let's help Kaoru susgested to Nova.

Katsu simply snickered at the dragon's anger. "Aww... looks like someone is a little upset.." the guy laughed and pulled back his sword, swinging it at Hikaru. Hikaru stepped to the side and held the axe to his enemy's chest. Katsu held still for a few moments and then stabbed Hikaru in the side with his sword. Hikaru released his grip and winced while Katsu got out and swung his dark cursed sword once again at the green dragon.

Ooc: Gotta go....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:28 am

ooc: NOEZ!

BIC: Razhaleh managed to dodge this time as swiped again. He then bolted out of the room and out of the castle. He was now free. Free to run as far as he could. However, he knew Razhajh was around. They needed to talk.

Nova nodded. "Whos side are we on. Im guessing the male that just attacked the mutathing...." She said before jumping up and rushing to the aid of the Hikaru. She nodded and grabbed her Canister rifle and pointed it towards Katsu. "Flee?" She asked, her finger ready to pull the trigger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:29 am

Robina, Mystic Flame and Violet were flying around the terra woundering where everyone was. They still don't know the beast who told Violet to meet him in the castle. Robina was feeling homesick but she carrioed on with her cousin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:32 am

Razhajh stoped in the center of the forest. His glowing eyes were peircing as he tryed to catch his breath. He loked around, thinking what was to happen next.
Sitting, he put his large, mouthless head onto his hands and sat in deep thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:38 am

Robina, Violet and MYstic Flame were still flying they looked down and thought they saw the beast who can't talk normaly. Violet whispered "Mystic land a bit away from the beast and see if he notices us." Mystic Flame obeyed her rider's comand. She landed quietly so the beast didn't hear them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:50 am

Thoughts of anticipation entered his head. There was also thoughts of WHAT IN THE WORLD? If he could smile, he would have been. He then 'said' out loud "Come... No doubt you have seen me and i have been fought well and hard with. Come, join me." Razhajh said. His eyes showed amusement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:52 am

Robina, Violet and Mystic Flame heard the beast tell them to join him. They moved with caution towards the beast and all asked "Who are you? You haven't told us your name." They cariied on towards him when they got about a metre away from him they stayed where they were for permission to go any closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:56 am

"Come. No need to be afraid. I love these beasts called dragons. I would never ride one. They belong to the wild. i only befriend them. Come, Sit with me. only then will i tell you of my name" Razhajh 'said' as his eyes showed more amusement. He has laughing as he finally propped up against a tree. He patted his PSI blade emmiters and loked around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:07 am

Violet was the first to step forward towards the beast she moved closer and when she got to him she sat next to him and said to Mystic Flame and Robina to come forward. Both of them did but with caution when they got to him and sat next to Violet and then they all said "ok we are here now who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next