HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:40 am

Razhajh Didnt scream. He smiled in his mind and struck the boy with his PSI blades. He then said "did i... Taste good?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:43 am

Violet covered her ears hopefully to stopp the sound that the beast had just said and she grabbed bow and arrows and shouted "Please do you have to fight at the moment." Mystic Flame got ready to breath fire. Robina grabbed her bow and arrows so they were at the ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:52 am

Katsu's arm got cut slighty by his sword, but he had injured the creature more then a few cuts... "Actually you taste like crap" Katsu growled while taking his teeth from him and pounded his fists and his feet at the creature's body.

Kaoru looked around, the room was filled with danger... danger Katsu was putting himself into. She froze, scared for what was about to happen. Her goldish brown eyes though looked at every one of them in the room.

Apple smelt it was a slayer, and he wasn't the kind that breathed fire but mint. His claws and teeth were his only weapons. He stood in a stance ready to defend his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:56 am

Violet and Robina shot their arrows at the male and Mystic Flame shot her flame at him once they did that they said to the beast "get out of the way we don't want to hurt you we just want to hurt the male." Violet and Robina were at the ready again and so was MYstic Flame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:56 am

(( I can't make my siggy appear...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:00 am

(I wounder why becasue mine is showing and so is Alaron's)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:00 am

Razhajh laughed and shook his mouthless head. "Hmm.... You seem to have made me bleed, but i dont feel what your doing to me... Oh look, my blue blood has come out a bit.." he *said* as he looked over to the other people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:02 am

Kaoru saw the arrows fly towards her now only friend. " Katsu!" she practially screamed. At the moment he turned her head towards the arrows, fire and her.

She flung her body towards the fire and arrows for Katsu's defence. Not being a master of her powers she had to do something other then attempt to break them.

"Kaoru!" Katsu now reacted. His eyes wet with tears of hatred for his attackers which hurt Kaoru. Why her? it was his fault they were in danger anyway... the fire and arrows were for him. His eyes now glared at the three which attacked and ran at the red and blue one while unsheathing his swords, Robina. If she was lucky she would just die, if she was luckier she would walk out of it alive but if she wasn't luckly...her soul would be his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:03 am

Violet and RObina shot another arrow at the male human and Mystic Flame shot her fire ball at him and yet again they said to the beast when they finished "move out of the way." They got ready again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:04 am

The girl wearing white lay there in feathers, blood, arrows and ashes. Her eyes looked towards the three attackers and at Katsu. Her mouth to tired to say anything so she smiled and closed her eyes,her head flopped down to rest on the ground as her body remained motionless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:06 am

While all were attacking, he dodged the attacks and landed infront of Robina, lashing his sword straight at her. If he had to...he would rid everyone of those inside the castle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:07 am

Robina and Violet dropped their bows and MYstic droppede her head and swallowed the fire. They said together "we are so sorry Katsu we didn't mean top hurt her we wanted to hurt you." Robina watched as the male unshethed his swords and she stood there not doing anything. Violet said "run Robina" (I'll hopefully going to be back I got to eat tea)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:12 am

Katsu was about to strike, strike at Robina for what the three had done. But he stopped, remembering all Kaoru's complains. His face was shadowed as his eyes looked downcast. He slid his sword back into its sheath and walked over to Kaoru's uncoious body, knealing down he glared at the others. "I shall deal with you later..." he reminded them that they still weren't safe from him. He picked up Kaoru and got to his feet. Her head close to his chest and her legs and feet hanging out. He walked out silent for once towards a close river. His dark side now snapping out,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:21 am

(i'm back)
Robina was surprised to see that Katsu put his sword back into the shreath. Violet and Mystic Flame looked at Robina and they looked for the beast. Robina whispered "I better go back to where i came from for safty reasons cus." Violet whispered back "no you are not going any where untill we kiil him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:25 am

((Okay!))

Katsu lowered Kaoru's sleeping body next to the river. Slowly he began pouring the water onto her body to wash of the heat and wash the wound. Then one by one he slowly pulled the arrows out, while she was still asleep. Soon he was done and sat by himself. Letting Kaoru rest, she needed the strenght. But most of all she needed to stop defending him and risking her very life...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:34 am

Violet and Mystic Flame serched for Apple but they couldn't see in any where . All of them couldn't see the beast or the green plant thing either. Violet jumped onto Mystic Flame's back. Robina joined her and Violet said to Mystic Flame "lets look for Apple."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:38 am

"Well I've found you" Apple muttered looking his eyes at the trio.
"Peek-a-boo!"he continued with a small laugh.

Kaoru soon opened her eyes and sat herself up while clinching her eyes in the pain.

"Don't move... you'll make the wounds worst" Katsu warned her and she lay her body back down, she grimaced in doing so.

"So...what happened?" Kaoru asked him.

"I rather not talk about it...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:42 am

Robina looked an she saw the beast again and she shouted down to him "who are you?" Violet looked down to where Robina had shouted and she saw the beast. She said "Robina he will tell us when he wants to through telepathy." Robina looked back to her cousin and asked "telepathy? Whats telepathy?" Violet said "it is when a certain thing talks to you through your mind." Robina said "oh ok then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:44 am

((Snow Alaron left... He had to go... *pokes Kaio* ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:45 am

Mystic Flame smiled and said "peek-a-boo Apple." Violet and Robina looked and saw the green dragon. Robina asked "who are you?" Violet smiled and then saw MYstic Flame blush so she rolled her eyes and whispered in MYstic Flame's ears "he is more experinced then you Mystic" Mystic Flame contiued blushing and groowled a low growl to Violet "Be quiet Vi."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:47 am

(yes I know Angel she text me saying it. Remember me and Alaron are friends and she is a female not a male.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:47 am

(she said she will reply to it tomorrow)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:48 am

"Please don't make me answer that..." Apple softly growled. He wasn't the type which cherrifully gave out his name to unknown strangers... His neon green eyes examined Robina, who was she?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:51 am

Violet said "Robina he doesn't like his name so I'll tell you later." Robina said "ok cus." Mystic Flame said "Robina meet Apple. Apple meet Robina, Violet's cousin." Robina let a littl chuckle out so no one could barly hear her. She said "nice to meet you Apple."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:44 am

Apple growled once again then nodded his head to her. "Pleasure..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   

Back to top Go down

things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next