Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monty X Rogue X Eldarwen - Plot Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

Monty X Rogue X Eldarwen - Plot Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Monty X Rogue X Eldarwen - Plot Discussion   Monty X Rogue X Eldarwen - Plot Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 10:19 am

Hello ladies!

Roleplay time for the three of us!!

Since we're all on at different times usually, with more or less time at our hands, I figured this would be the easier way to come up with an idea or two for a plot for an rp - most likely something non-canon.

Who are we going to use? Where are we going to start? What are we doing? Ah the great questions of the RP-verse.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

Female Loveliness : 11

PostSubject: Re: Monty X Rogue X Eldarwen - Plot Discussion   Monty X Rogue X Eldarwen - Plot Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 12:22 pm

Just going to throw it out there that I would love a crazy adventure plot.
Also going to say I have no idea who I want to use, or whether I should just make a completely new character for a one-off, so there a fewer constraints.
Does anyone have any idea of who they want to use? Maybe we could base the plot around that if we don't have any ideas...or if we have ideas then great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://dragonscove.darkbb.com
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 69

PostSubject: Re: Monty X Rogue X Eldarwen - Plot Discussion   Monty X Rogue X Eldarwen - Plot Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 8:32 pm

Ah, sammached inbetween two delicious ladiesss =)

A crazy adventure plot sounds good to me! I can't even remember which characters I have... I am happy to throw in any sort of things though. Are we basing on DC? Anyone have a particular want for a setting? There are toooons of places up in the north/south that I've never based anything on so those places would be cool imo, although I am cool with anywhere inbetween as well if people have a fancy ^_^
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Monty X Rogue X Eldarwen - Plot Discussion   Monty X Rogue X Eldarwen - Plot Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 9:25 am

Hmm... somewhere up north would be a good idea yes. The sandcity is grinning at me since I haven't been there at all before.

As for characters, I'm thinking Zeke or Selene maybe. Might throw Siofra in as well, just because I miss my girl so much.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Monty X Rogue X Eldarwen - Plot Discussion   Monty X Rogue X Eldarwen - Plot Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 9:26 am

And it goes without saying that I'm totally up for an adventure! Plot or no. If we're doing plot, I'm going to have to pay attention with Siofra since she's somewhere around Racksom at the moment but otherwise.. the other two are available.
I also have a few dragons I can easily throw in.

And a bit of a love story.. I've always been a sucker for those anyway hehe.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 69

PostSubject: Re: Monty X Rogue X Eldarwen - Plot Discussion   Monty X Rogue X Eldarwen - Plot Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 11:54 am

Ooh, if we do Sand City, then I could totally chuck in Syn. I haven't used him in so long, I keep forgetting he exists =C
From a quick glance at the setting description, I'm imagining big abandoned buildings, like a dead Roman city. And houses half-full of sand and creep.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Monty X Rogue X Eldarwen - Plot Discussion   Monty X Rogue X Eldarwen - Plot Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 1:16 pm

Oh that would be a cool setting! Sounds like a plan to me.

Monty, will it work for your purposes? =)
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

Female Loveliness : 11

PostSubject: Re: Monty X Rogue X Eldarwen - Plot Discussion   Monty X Rogue X Eldarwen - Plot Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 4:50 pm

Sounds awesome! I personally want to stay away from plot though, if that's okay? Unless anyone has a burning desire to do plot-related stuff?
I'm probably going to have to make a new character since the only human I have is Sandy and I'm not gonna touch her haha. Kind of want to make her female though.

Do any of you particularly want any of my dragon characters in the mix as well?
Back to top Go down
https://dragonscove.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monty X Rogue X Eldarwen - Plot Discussion   Monty X Rogue X Eldarwen - Plot Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monty X Rogue X Eldarwen - Plot Discussion
Page 1 of 1