Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Crystal Sun~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

Female Loveliness : 1

The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:11 pm

Akira nodded, "You could have comea few minutes earlier. it would have been a great help. He doesn't like dragons, but I didn't know that when I called for Mizu after he ran after me for bashing his face." She lept on Mizu's ack and transmuted her armlet into a balde once again. "He's really fast." seh warned.
Back to top Go down
http://dc-graphics.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:47 am

Junior's tongue lashed out, heavy breathing was clearly hearable. His black eyes peered up at Akira, giving her a meaningful glare. Letting the rays thrash against his hair, giving it a blue shimmer, it slowly tumbled upon his head; covering his eyes. Junior quickly shook his head rapidly, removing the hair from view. He latched his mouth open, giving a roar as his sharp-like teeth glimmered.

Edward peered at Akira, then back at Junior. "I would too if you bashed my face in too... Doesn't like Dragons? That sounds like a dragon slay--" Edward sputtered, his metal-gloved arm glimmered.

"Dragon Slayer." Junior purred cooly, his eyes flashing on and off. His tail swinging from side-to-side, showing anger in his blood. He suddenly, in a split-second, lunged into the air, then attempting to grasp onto Mizu. He quickly latched onto Mizu's scales, (sorry for slight power-play >.<), he swung his mouth open and attempted to bite Mizu.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:21 pm

Mizu let pt a burst of a air (a dragon gasp ^^) and pushed his wings hard downward pushing him high into the air then tucked in his wings and aimed straight for a building as he turned his neck and bit juniors mouth as he was trying to bite Mizu.

Akira nodded,, "Makes sense. " She growled and lunged towards the spot here the two were headed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:22 am

Junior quickly scampered around, dodging the hit, now grasping hold of the dragon's chest. Then swinging his mouth wide open the chest, sinking his teeth into the flesh as blood filled the slayers mouth. Unlike most slayers, which attend to attack without psychical, swords, etc. Junior attacks using psychical attacks, biting, swiping, etc.
Then bouncing off the flesh, seeing that his shoulder had got swiped by the swords upon the dragon. Bouncing in front of Mizu and giving off a loud and intense hiss, slitting his eyes.

Edward scratched the back of his head, wondering what Akira was doing here, his eyes spotted the split of Junior and the dragon. His golden eyes peered at Akira, then slowly patting her on the head. "What are you doing here?" He asked, trying his best not to notice the attacking Slayer.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:16 am

Akira transmuted her armlet and lunged at Junior and as she grabbed at the ckaera she replied, "Just stopped by, Mizu insisted on sunning himself on one of the last buildings still standing." She grunted.

Mizu flew up above curling his body so that his tail hung in front of Junior trapping him so Akira could attack. "You know you could help us out." He hissed not showing pain for his bleeding chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:37 am

Junior bounced around, then jumping upon Akira's head, then Mizu's, then jumping behind Edward.

Edward raised his eyebrow, watching as the slayer bounced behind him. "I guess I should.." He mumbled, twisting his head around, from side-to-side. Then having a tense face as Junior wrapped his arms around his neck, placing his talon next to Edward's neck.

Junior's head popped out of the side from Edward's, his tongue hanging out as his talon was close to the target. "Make one move Pretty Girl and this boy here is gone." Junior threatened, saliva dripping from the tongue.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:41 am

'Akira sighed , "Can I at least sit down?" She said crossing her legs and lening against a building. She closed her eyes and pointed her head towards the sky to think, but she didn't let her armlet revert to it's original shape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:45 am

"Meh. Fine with me." Junior shrugged, by kept his eyes on both the girl and the dragon. One false move could rid his target for good.

Edward peered down as Akira sat down upon the rubble, mumbling cursing as she didn't literally nothing to even help him.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:49 am

Akira narrowed her eyes but sighed and compressed her short temper. She was actually running through plans through her head. Most weren't ending well. after a few minutes she slowely placed her hands together and placed them on the ground. She sighed and before you could blink Junior was wrapped in his place his hand especially restrained. (sry slight power play.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:59 am

Junior gave off an intense hiss as he was wrapped around by earth that had been moved from the ground. His eyes widening as the hiss's continued to echo wildly through the bushes and forest.

Edward quickly bounced back, towards Akira as the Chimera struggled wildly in the clutches of mother nature. His shimmering golden eyes peered as he heard the slayer yelp and hiss, trying to get out of the Alchemy clutches. Edward bounced back, his eyes widening as a tail pierced through Junior back, breaking the harsh rock.

The lizard chimera laid on the ground, quickly gaining conscious as he hissed wildly. Going onto fours as his tongue lashed forwards, strangely, quite long, using his special tongue trick. The tongue lashed out and touched Edward's neck, Edward fell to the ground, paralyzed by the attack. A smirk of satisfaction appeared upon Junior's face as he leaped forwards, grasping Edward's leg by his mouth. And tugging the body backwards.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:03 am

Akira lunged and let her blade fall just off the Chimeras neck, "Hurt him and you die." She warned as MIzu curled his body around ed and whispered, "Isn't that your metal leg?" He uttered this only loud enough for ed to hear."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:07 am

Junior hissed, bouncing off the body, then bouncing onto Akira's body and slamming his weight upon it. Then constantly slamming his weight upon her body until her body just was lying on the ground, unsure wether she was fainted or not, he kept on bouncing.

Edward's eyes were wide open, with the paralyzing trick not wearing off too soon. All he could do was speak softly to the dragon; "My left leg is AutoMail, Yes."
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:00 pm

Akira gasped for air as it was pushed out of her lungs. In between juniors jump she rolled out of the way and beggan coughing up blood. "Ouch." she mumbled. She had had enough. "You want blood!? Huh! Here Eat this.
She jumped up and grabbed Junior then shoved her left arm Down Juniors throat the blade still on it so as to try and hurt his organs.

Mizu nodded then turned as Akira shouted, "What is she crazy?" He uncurled himself from ed his eyes slitting in rage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:13 am

"Possibly." Edward said with the slightest of shrugs, feeling like he could move slightly again. The blue light, created by the sun, bounced off the walls and into his eyes, causing him to blink constantly. Feeling more movement, he slightly lifted his arm, "I feel like I can move.. Ow." Edward grumbled, as half way through the sentence, rubble slammed upon his head. Now regretting that he didn't want to feel anything again.

Junior's mouth opened wide, allowing the blade to slide down his throat. He twitched from side-to-side to make sure the blade didn't damage any of his organs, he was used to sliding blades down his neck, sometimes even eating them. Junior's black eyes peered at Akira, raising a eyebrow and chuckling; "Is that all you got?"
Quickly, he slid downwards, getting the blade out of his mouth, then slamming his talons into Akira's right foot.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:13 am

(you were suppose to rip her arm off ^^ )

Akira clenched her teeth then switched her armlet over to the other arm. "Nope not quite." She gripped juniors neck withher right hand and squeezed then rejammed her left arm down his throat stopping just below the shoulder clenching her fist to create a ball trying ti stop up the throat.

Mizu wqatched ed and laughed but didn't take his eyes away from junior and Akira. "I don't like what she's doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:06 am

"Nor do I." Edward frowned, watching as the girl was completely overreacting. His eyes peered as the Chimera's tongue hung out, making a shiver rush down his spine quickly.

Junior quickly bounded back, dodging the second attempt for the attack. His tongue rushing around his lips, smirking as he chuckled; "Your Left arm is metal isn't it? It's easy to taste spazz lady."
Junior's black eyes glinted in the blue harsh light as he took a step back, still upon all fours, his tongue hanging out as saliva dripped eagerly from it. His black hair slowly tilting to the side as the breeze slowly increased, then decreased as he twisted his neck up further.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:28 am

Pissed she growled, "Are you taste buds screwed up? It's flesh." She cut her finger (on the left arm) with her blade and let blood slide down it. "Now taste it, you screwed up idiot! She once again shoved it down his throat this time spreading out her hand so he couldn't slide it out withouttaking his insides. She moved closer and whispered in juniors ear placingher right hand flirtatiously on his chest, "It's either this or nothing...not even a drop ofdragon blood."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:09 am

(( Well.. xD, It should be~! ))

Junior bounced back, still tasting the blade as it once again slid down his throat. Thinking that there was nothing else to do, he quickly slammed his spiked jaws upon her flesh. Attempting to rip her arm off, then eat it if he felt like it. Feeling the blood slowly move down his throat, his eyes slowly going upwards as his pupils were white.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:17 am

"Now isn't that tastey?" She asked through gritted teeth as the arm severed off. She lept back then dashed forward kicking at junio, "Now...leave us alone...for a sec. K?" She asked and dashed toward mizu who had been biting his tail to restrain heimself from killing everything in his path and had actually opened a wound. Akira smiled and thanked him. She then wipped her hand (the one she still had and ran towards Junior. As she ran she asked edward. "Hey is the person who fixed you with automail still around. I think I might have to pay them a visit." She growled and swiped her hand across juniors face, "Here. Here's the dragon blood I promised. Eat up." SHe smiled and winked then gritted her teeth as a pulse of pain shot through her body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:41 am

Junior watched eagerly as the girl allowed him to take her arm, now more carnivorous, Junior sunk his teeth into the motionless arm. Beginning to swing it around, stunned as the girl tossed dragon blood at him, his eyes now full with black as he bolted past Akira. Lunging for Miza wildly.

Edward sighed as the girl gave the slayer her arm, "For now I can make one for you.." He began to speak, before being interrupted as a white and black stripe flashed by his head and aiming fro Mizu. He quickly leaped, grasping hold of Junior while tackling the slayer to the ground. Watching as the slayer squirmed frantically, hissing, the slayer's tail swinging around. Slapping Edward in the face, causing him to retreat slightly.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:48 am

MIzu rose into the air, "Grab my tail while I get Akira. We're retreating for now and thats final.He growled and swung his tail down fror ed to grab beating his wings to keep in place in teh air.

Akira nodded and lunged towards the group. "THanks but I think we will have to subdue him or something Jokingly she smirked, "Anyone got a slepping dart?" (the thing the animal police fire at animals to make them go to sleep so they can put collors on them and such.) She felt pretty usless she had let the blade go down with her arm and now she couldn't cut junior or do alchemy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:57 am

"Anyone have sleeping pills?" Edward spat frantically, watching in a split-second as the figure leaped upon him before the tail was close enough. Edward squirmed as the harsh and long talons around the crisp scales of his fingertips pinned him against the earth crust. Junior slit his eyes while hissing loudly, before lifting his head from being dug into Edward's chest and roaring intimidating. His black eyes increasing and decreasing as his teeth shone brightly. Edward's eyes twitched, fear clearly in them.
Junior's tongue lashed out again, slapping against Edward's neck, causing him to straighten as he was paralyzed once more.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:02 pm

Mizu growled and appologized then took ed in his teeth and waited for Akira.

Akira screamed then sat dwon in front of junior for a second then stood she walked up behind him and wrappd her one arm around his waist and dug her head into his back lightly, "PLease...calm down...just forget about Mizu for a second...please." She actually beggan crying.
Mizu took the que and hid behind a building so he was out of sight the paralyszed ed in his jaws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:06 am

Junior tongue lashed out, twisting his head around and watching the girl with blood-thirsty eyes. The darkness in them increasing and decreasing rapidly as his lizard tail flickered from side to side, his tail slowly began to drop. Until it slowly got sucked into his, same with his teeth, scales and other lizard objects. He slowly lifted himself to his feet and watched Akira, watching the tears rush from her eyelids. Blinking rapidly as he continued to stand.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:25 pm

"please." she begged again through her tears. Xhe saw through bleary eyes junior returning to his human form but didn't move. she wasn't actually crying in defeat. The pain was kill7ng her but you wouldn't be able tell the difference unless she told you. aother pulse of blood slid down her dress and stained the gound. Her vision was getting fuzzy but she had to stay conciouse till she was sure the danger had passed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Crystal Sun~~
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Canon RolePlay :: Roleplaying Archives-
Jump to: