Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Crystal Sun~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:15 am

"And why should I do that?" Hissed Junior, grasping his fingertips around Akira's collar and bringing her face-to-face with his. Narrowing his eyes as he growled, slitting as he threw the girl to the side, before swinging his hand up and coughing. His eyes forcing to be closed as he coughed, before shaking his head wildly and turning his emotionless face towards Akira.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:50 am

Akira fell to her knees struggling for conciousness. She looked up at Junior hoping her next answer would work, "Because You wouldn't have the pleasure of actually killing me and my dragon.... We wouldn't be a challenge... Anything worth your while." She gripped her stump of an arm trying to stop the bleeding feeling her counciousness leaving her bit by bit. She was becoming slightly dizzy. She shook her head and looked up pleadingly at Junior.

Mizu watched resisting the urdge to help her knowing that he woudl only make things worse at the moment. "Your an elchemist. Once you become unparalysed. Help her. She'll die soon if she keeps bleeding like that." He begged a slight hit of helplessness in his voice. Mostly he was desperate.
Back to top Go down
http://dc-graphics.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:22 am

"I will help once I'm.. Ow." Edward's head was slouched upon his shoulder, while leaning upon the building, his arms being twisted around his waist. More rubble from the building tumbled upon his body, feeling like he could slightly move, he tried to move, only able to move his fingertips. Now covering in dust, he gave a quick and stubborn cough.

Junior snarled, "I kill cause' I love to. Don't under estimate me, I've killed Infants that have been twisting with a dragon. Don't expect me to give you any forgiveness either." Slitting his eyes, Junior lowered himself onto all fours, his scales splitting through his skin. Suddenly, as he mentioned 'Infant', sweat covered his face. Shivering as he stood still upon the ground, in his mind he could hear screams.
Human Screams.
Baby Screams.
In his mind he could picture a small infant, nothing more, before his mind went blank with pure darkness.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:49 pm

"I don't expect forgivness." She said then silently thought to herself. for I have done no crime. But real tears beggan escaping her eyes. Se let out a sob. for the baby, being a girl she felt more strongly for such things as infants. She then looked up after a minute her sobbing subsided into slight rage, but she new it was usless now. Her body had had enough she could barely manage to stand let alone attack junior. "And to think this all started by a rude comment." She chuckled in a barely audible voice. She released her grip on what was left of her left arm and managed to balance herself on her feet. "If I die I'll die standing. Chimera." She growled and wobbled slightly.

MiZu had had enough of watching he bit down on eds leg hopping it would stir the nerves into motion. Of course he didn't do it hard enough to break any bones or tear any limbs off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:48 am

Junior's ears perked to the noise, quickly lifting himself to his feet he let out a loud roar. His mouth stretching wide as fangs covered his gums, his tail piercing through back as his hair turned darker, quickly attempting to leap backwards. Junior suddenly sunk his teeth into Mizu, attempting to get some blood out of the wound.

Edward gave a squeak as Mizu bit his leg, quickly bouncing to his feet and limping around wildly he screeched; "HAVEN'T YOU HEARD OF WAITING?!" Edward roared, waving his arms frantically into the air. He suddenly leaped towards Akira, grabbing her bleeding stub of an arm, placing his AutoMail upon it. Then slapping his human hand upon his Metal, a intense glow occurred, when the light dyed down Akira had AutoMail. While Edward was now remained with a small metal stub. Giving a shrug he smiled at the girl.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:22 am

Mizu screeched as junior bit him. He aimed a bite at juniors neck.

Akira smiled thankfully and slowely opened her eyes. She moved the metal attachment, "It's a nice peice of work. You saved me. For a second I thought I saw those gates." She clenched her left fist. She then launched herself at junior as she ran she yelled to ed, "Get ready to make a dash for it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:42 am

"No thanks.." Edward grinned, watching small particles of metal upon the ground. Slamming his stub upon them, they glowed before making a less powerful version of the AutoMail he used to have. Moving around his metal fingers he shrugged, pouting slightly as he finished off his sentence, "I'll Stay."

Junior quickly leaped forwards, the dragon's fangs sinking into his flaky green legs instead. Giving a small yelp before hissing wildly, his tail swinging between his legs and attempting to hit the dragon harshly upon the head. His mouth open wide as he continued to hiss, using his free leg to knock the dragon's neck. His dark hair suddenly sprung in all directions as dark aura darkened around his body.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:26 pm

"No...we won't." She corrected grabbing his arm and launching herself onto Mizu's back.

Mizu was hit in the nose by juniors tail and released his grip just in time to feel mizu hop onto his back. He released a strongdown stroke and rose into the air. power beating he rose above the building in a few seconds then hovered not sure which direction to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:31 am

"Bah!" Squeaked Edward as he was tugged forwards, getting thrown on the dragon's back. He waved his arms frantically in the arm as he lost his balance and ended up laying upon his stomach on the dragon's shimmering back. "I do not like this.." He mumbled stubbornly, narrowing his eyes as he pushed his bottom lip forwards. Forming a pout of disgust.

"Cowards." Hissed Junior as he crawled around the floor, his talons gripping into the crust of the earth. His nose twitching as he sniffed the ground, "Especially that Spazz one that is called; 'Akira'."
His tail flicked around, his scales shimmering as his hair lowered. His dark aura slightly decreasing as he gave a yawn of boredom, his lizard-teeth shimmered as he leaped on his back. Falling flat on the ground as he watched the belly of the dragon.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:01 pm

An anger mark appeared on her foehead when she thought she heard her name and spazz used in the same scentence. But she resisted the urge to go down there and beat junior to a pulp. "I'll be back don't worry." she cooed then turned to edward taking his arm off her stub. "I don't think I'll be keeping this considering the arm I lost was the laft and your outomail is right handed. So which way do we go for this engineer person?" she asked as Mizu flew out of the town in some random direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:51 am

Junior's tongue hung out as saliva dripped eagerly from it, giving a chuckle as he bounced backwards and landed upon a building wall.
SideWays.
The wall suddenly tumbled to the ground, Junior's ears perked slightly as he twisted his neck past his shoulder, giving a yelp as the wall crunched him against the ground. The middle of the now-fallen wall shivered before bursting, leaving Junior in the middle of the dust, panting as rubble covered his body. His black eyes widening and taking over his whole eyes.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:36 pm

akira jumpped slightly as the building fell but she didn't turn away from ed. She was waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:49 am

"OK." Edward yawned, not really caring about Akira at the moment. Itching his metallic fingers forwards, blinking as the sun shimmered against his golden eyes. Watching down as he rolled upon his stomach, groaning as the sun blazed against his back and caused him to feel like he was a fire on a hot summer day.

Junior rushed around the fallen building, then leaping onto the hole that he'd burst through. Standing upon his back legs, the scales upon his legs and arms shimmered as they winced slightly. Junior's eyes going white as he tumbled backwards, fainting for no necessary reason. His back crunched against the wall as his body was slammed against the ground.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:13 am

An anger mark appeared on her forehead and she punched ed on top of the head, "Which way!? Shorty!" she yelled. (she's just just shorter than ed.)

Mizu lurched slightly in suprise but quickly returned to his previouse position before anyone fell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:33 am

"DON'T CALL ME SHORTY YOU SPAZZ!" Shouted Edward, bounced upon the Sword dragon as he swung his arms around frantically, pouting slightly. Wondering if to tell the girl where his friend was. "She is.. Her name is Winry, she is 300 Kilometres north, then one thousand to the east. I suggest that you stick around for awhile before attempting it. Quite a long trip." Edward yawned, retreating to his laying down position as he yawned heavily.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:25 am

"Don't call me a spazz. SHRI-" At that moment Mizu flicked his tail over akira's mouth muffling her words. till she calmed down. "I think we can handle the trip." She said plopping down. "We're on a dragon remember." She said patting Mizu's neck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:49 am

"Even on a dragon it will still take a good 3 to 5 days though." Edward scoffed, watching the girl as she was quite overconfident. Giving a blink, yawning and laying back down, Edward's golden eyes glanced around. Slowly rolling to the side as he glanced downwards, spotting the fainted Junior he shrugged. He would probably be better off with that slayer, seeing that this girl could rip him to shreds.. Reminded him of someone..
Him.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:43 pm

Akira shrugged "The suns gonna start setting soon I guess we should go down."

Mizu nodded and tilted his wings foward and beggan slowely loosing altitude. He was soon on the ground and akira hopped off and was about to make a tent when she remembered she didn't have an arm. "Hey EDWARD! Could you set up camp? I mean you are a guy and all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:59 am

Edward grinned: "Sure." Slamming his palms into the crisp ground, causing the earth to move to form a hard tent-like object. Chuckling as he flicked some blonde mess of some hair out of his golden eyes. Blinking as he twisted his neck around and stared at Junior in the rubble. Sighing heavily as he slouched his head, slamming his palms into the ground and forming another tent next to the original one. He slowly walked to Junior, grasping him by the legs and beginning to haul his body towards one of the tents. Slowly, he moved Junior's body into one of the tents.
"Girls and sleep in the right tent, boys shall sleep in the left, and dragon may sleep..." Edward slammed his palms into the ground, the right tent suddenly grew extremely large. Large enough to fit a dragon in, "With the Girls."
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:27 am

Mizu blinked several times before shaking his head if he was human he would have been blushing perfusly, "I-I think I'll just sleep outside." He said and turned grumbling something about opposite sexes sleeping in the same tent even if they were different species.

Akira ducked in side and smiled popping her head back out a few moments later, "You can just keep it like this." she then ducked back inside and quickly settled to sleep before ed could complain and fell asleep a wide smirk on her lips. (do you want to skip the traveling for the five days or play it out?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:40 am

(Play it out, it will be more fun. (:<)
Edward chuckled as the Mizu slowly moved away from his masters tent. "I only made you sleep in there.. One, 'cause your rider is in there. Two, if you slept in this tent, this slayer will kill you when he wakes up." Edward mumbled, glancing around as his golden eyes flickered. Blinking as the girl quickly fell asleep, as the night sky shone brightly above them. The Blue Crystal sun still shining wildly in the black sky. Giving a sigh, Edward slowly slumped into his tent, laying down as he stared at Junior's emotionless face. "Hey?" He asked Junior's blank face, "You awake?"
Junior didn't answer.
"Hmm, Guess not.." Edward mumbled, his eyes waved as he Junior's black ones open.
"You called?" Junior asked, mumbled as he coughed.
"Are you okay? Sorry about my friends reaction.." Edward half-chuckled, watching Junior grin sheepishly.
"You a rider?"
"Umm. No?" Edward lied, slowly ruffling his hair. His Oroboras dragon, Kreis, was now on.. Lets say on holidays? Junior gave a small groan as he threw himself around, "Are you sure you're OK?"
"Hm, I don't know. Just got a stomach ache, that's all." Junior mumbled, quickly shutting his eyes as his left arm swung around his stomach. Edward mumbled some words of concern, slowly lowering his eyelids.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:00 am

Mizu huffed and thought it over before sliding into Akira's tent sheepishly and wrappied himself around her so she wouldn't get cold.

Akira let out a little snore then fell quiet happily dreaming about being tall and adored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:12 am

The long night echoed through, a small amount less than midnight, Edward's eyes wavered. And quickly fell down, causing him to fall asleep sheepishly, his ears perking as before he had heard the dragon sleep with his master.. And the girl snoring. Slowly, Edward rolled around, facing away from the slayer. No matter who it is, Edward was always there to help anyone in need. No matter if it was a Slayer or Dragon, either way he would help.
Throughout the night, Junior gave off low groans, occasionally Edward heard them but didn't bother to push Junior or anything.
Morning came, the blue sun shining rapidly through the tip of the tent. Edward's ears perked to a noise, and boy it didn't sound good, suddenly sitting up. Using his hands to lean his body upwards as he heard spewing noise. Twisting his neck around as he spotted Junior, slowly peeping his head past Junior, Junior was sitting up, but slouching away from Edward. Edward quickly jogged near Junior, giving a quick mumble as Junior was vomiting away from him.
"I thought you said it was just a little stomach ache?" Edward frowned, slightly patting him upon the back.
"Well.. I slight underestimated it.." Junior groaned, swinging his arm over his stomach as his wrenched his mouth closed.
"Should wake up the others." Edward mumbled, crawling out of the tent and knocking his metal fist against the tip of the tent for Akiras, "Wakie, Wakie. Time to get up."
Edward stared down at his boots as he heard Junior continue his vomiting.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:59 pm

Mizu raised his head, "She's already been awake. She'll be out in a few minutes...hey hey let me get out first." He quickly scrabbled to his feet and pushed outside. He chucklled embarrased. "Yeah she'll be out soon.

Akira pulled off her dress before clening it slightly then putting it back on. She didn't bother with her shirt. She ran her fingers through her hair and puched otu of the tent? "He's vomiting? Sounds disgusting." She commented quietly before smiling, "Uh...I'm guessing you slept well." She added motioning to ed's slight bed head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:35 pm

Edward gave a small chuckle, "You wouldn't be either in his state." Edward glanced around, sighing in relief as Junior stopped. Watching the dragon as it was curled in the tent before retreating out of it. "I wonder where Kreis is?" Edward mumbled.
"Who is Kreis?" Asked a voice, turning around, Edward spotted Junior popping out of the tent. Edward shrugged his shoulders.
"Just a close friend." He quickly slammed his fists into the ground. Both tents disappeared under two large holes. All of a sudden, the holes were covered in dirt. Leaving the entire area they were sleeping in.. Empty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Crystal Sun~~
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Canon RolePlay :: Roleplaying Archives-
Jump to: