Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Experiment, Dragons, And Slayers--Blood-Stains will fill the Area.. (Shunned & Cold)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

The Experiment, Dragons, And Slayers--Blood-Stains will fill the Area.. (Shunned & Cold) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Experiment, Dragons, And Slayers--Blood-Stains will fill the Area.. (Shunned & Cold)   The Experiment, Dragons, And Slayers--Blood-Stains will fill the Area.. (Shunned & Cold) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:55 pm

"I have.. No happy memories, even after having fun with my Dragon. My heart still couldn't be filled with happiness after it had already been filled to the brig with sadness and anger, aswell as pain.. You don't know how it is to be a Experiment." Mumbled Greed, slightly backing away from Kaoru while looking at her through his eyes. He took another step back as sweat dripped from his face, looking at Kaoru as if she was a ghost. Through it eyes, he could remember the experimenting..
'No please.. Don't..'
'Noo..'
'NOOOOOO!'
Back to top Go down

The Experiment, Dragons, And Slayers--Blood-Stains will fill the Area.. (Shunned & Cold) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Experiment, Dragons, And Slayers--Blood-Stains will fill the Area.. (Shunned & Cold)   The Experiment, Dragons, And Slayers--Blood-Stains will fill the Area.. (Shunned & Cold) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:29 pm

Kaoru took a step back from Greed as the memory of experimenting was brought back onto him. "You don't understand how it is...how it feels like to be empty do you? To not having any control over your own body...to not even to be able to be a witness?" she asked him as her own memories she had without her real heart. "To not have heart, soul, memory or anything control over a body. But through the body's eyes you see all the murder and slaughter you had done, not protesting because you don't know if it looked wrong or right...but the fact that you just liked doing it..." the girl said as she looked down to her hands, they had caused so much blood shed. "I was on a quest to find me, for even know I am not here. This heart... this soul was made by a powerful mage after finding my attacking body" Kaoru said as she looked down to her heart pendant which she now held in her hands. "Although strangely I still feel that strong energy in this area, the energy I felt when I met Katsu. I felt as though he leaded up to something...that perhaps he held one of my, memories..."

Kaoru's hands soon dropped the pendant as her eyes scanned the area, "No matter what memories they are/were they can't be more worse then the memories I had gained...".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Experiment, Dragons, And Slayers--Blood-Stains will fill the Area.. (Shunned & Cold)   The Experiment, Dragons, And Slayers--Blood-Stains will fill the Area.. (Shunned & Cold) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:15 am

"Are you trying to say," Sputtered Greed, lifting his wet head from his stomach, "That you do not wish to live?"
He attempted his best not to remember the experimenting, giving a snort while he remembered things that were not visible to him before. He stared into the sky, "You.. Bastards.. Look.. What you've done.. to /me/." Growled Greed looking at as a small white flake towered towards him. Giving a snarl, Greed rasied his lips while swinging his clawed hands at it, it suddenly split into two and sadly feel to the ground and melted softly into the tiled ground. Looking back at Kaoru with a soft face before tensing it and slitting them.
"Answer me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Experiment, Dragons, And Slayers--Blood-Stains will fill the Area.. (Shunned & Cold)   The Experiment, Dragons, And Slayers--Blood-Stains will fill the Area.. (Shunned & Cold) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:44 am

Ooc: Lol should I rebring in Kaoru after this, I found her personality! XD

Bic: Kaoru took a step back as he turned around with slitted and angry eyes, "Don't you get it? I am already dead!" Kaoru hissed. "I do want to live... if I didn't I wouldn't be looking for myself would I?" the girl asked hoping she was not confusing him now. "Now I understand why Katsu always hated Riders!" she growled as she took another step back, "admitt it, you do not wish to live either!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Experiment, Dragons, And Slayers--Blood-Stains will fill the Area.. (Shunned & Cold)   The Experiment, Dragons, And Slayers--Blood-Stains will fill the Area.. (Shunned & Cold) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:07 pm

“You.. Do not wish to live? And now you ask me.” Greed looked down at his shoes and shrugged, “I don’t know why I wish to continue living actually. I guess there is something that is driving me away from the suicide and murder path I guess.” Greed gave a sheepish shrug while looking back up at Kaoru. He trotted his way over to her and slit his eyes in anger, his claws tore through half of the girl’s collar as he lifted her off the ground and looked her in the eyes.
“Tell me.. Do you wish for your wish to come true?” He asked sternly, slitting his eyes closer while growling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Experiment, Dragons, And Slayers--Blood-Stains will fill the Area.. (Shunned & Cold)   The Experiment, Dragons, And Slayers--Blood-Stains will fill the Area.. (Shunned & Cold) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:00 am

"Let go of me freak!" she hissed as her anger rose. Who did this guy think he was? "I used to have my ambition but I no longer no if it worth it...," that was her answer for now...undecided. Her hands pushed away his hands or what where now claws. "Stop rapping me" Kaoru growled again while trying to push away, no one was ever really that close... No one but Hikaru or Katsu, now she was getting nervous and maybe even scared.

Ooc: Lol I might bring back in Kaoru but I will change her personality to my wolf's Rose or Lilac's one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Experiment, Dragons, And Slayers--Blood-Stains will fill the Area.. (Shunned & Cold)   The Experiment, Dragons, And Slayers--Blood-Stains will fill the Area.. (Shunned & Cold) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:49 am

"Foolish child." Greed spat before letting go of his grasp from her collar. Slitting his eyes, the girl didn't even use the proper meaning of the word. Greed growled intensely, "You said that you wish not for living. Why not end it now so when you do die, you can't feel the ity-bity--" Greed's foot slammed upon the small black dot of an ant, "Pain."
Sin didn't bother to wrench herself any closer or further away from the conversation, she allowed Greed's anger to literally fly out his mouth.
(Sorry for shortness)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Experiment, Dragons, And Slayers--Blood-Stains will fill the Area.. (Shunned & Cold)   The Experiment, Dragons, And Slayers--Blood-Stains will fill the Area.. (Shunned & Cold) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:45 am

"I am not a child" Kaoru growled back, "And I never said that...". This guy really didn't get the point...well he didn't go through what she had. "I am barely living now, this is not even my real soul now that is speaking to you. It's artifical...made by man. I don't feel like living right now but it doesn't matter...Cause I have too. It might not feel worht it right now but it will once I find myself. Besides...when I die I have no hope, but you do" the girl stopped. He was probally confused at what she had said. With a sigh she continued, "Forgot it... I don't need to talk to you to survive... I don't need anyone...". The girl turned around before running of into the shadows of the streets, hoping he wouldn't come after her demanding to kill. She needed her soul first...to set it free from the prison it still remained in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Experiment, Dragons, And Slayers--Blood-Stains will fill the Area.. (Shunned & Cold)   The Experiment, Dragons, And Slayers--Blood-Stains will fill the Area.. (Shunned & Cold) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:31 am

"Stupid child." Spat Greed, twirling around and stomping away from Sin. She gave a concerned look towards him as she twisted her neck around.
"Greed?" She mumbled softly.
"I'm.. I'm alright." He growled back while continuing to walk through the destroyed town.
"Lets.. Lets look for anyone that is injured." She mumbled again, looking down at her shimmering talons before slowly trotting past Deidra. Her yellow eyes glanced at the three houses they had destroyed. She quickly quirked her head inside to look for anyone. No one in each house.
"I'm glad that no-one from this town was harmed.." He quickly said, Greed twisted his looking glance back towards the ground as he stared at his slightly curled shoes.
He gave a sigh while Sin lowered her head in concern once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Experiment, Dragons, And Slayers--Blood-Stains will fill the Area.. (Shunned & Cold)   The Experiment, Dragons, And Slayers--Blood-Stains will fill the Area.. (Shunned & Cold) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:52 am

((End of Roleplay?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Experiment, Dragons, And Slayers--Blood-Stains will fill the Area.. (Shunned & Cold)   The Experiment, Dragons, And Slayers--Blood-Stains will fill the Area.. (Shunned & Cold) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:01 pm

(( I guess so.. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Experiment, Dragons, And Slayers--Blood-Stains will fill the Area.. (Shunned & Cold)   The Experiment, Dragons, And Slayers--Blood-Stains will fill the Area.. (Shunned & Cold) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Experiment, Dragons, And Slayers--Blood-Stains will fill the Area.. (Shunned & Cold)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6