Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Monty
Admin
Monty

Female Loveliness : 11

A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) Empty
PostSubject: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:23 am

Gather 'round folks, there is a one-time special with Kevvx's dragon...Kevv xxD And Sandy as a human in disguise as a prophecy dragon.

Please note, this is a one-time special and will /not/ happen again. This is why the two characters are completely different to the usual ones.

Rules:

1. If I tell you to leave, do so
2. One Power Maximum (Fire is not a power)
3. Do not kill
4. Maximum of four characters
5. Paragraph intro please
6. Please use ooc;; and bic;;
7. We are literate…need I say more?
8. If the plot has begun in the middle of a forest, don't put yourself in a mountain range.
9. NO CHATSPEAK...It burns D8
10. You can join as either a: dragon slayer, wild dragon, dragon rider, tamed dragon or the long-lost prophecy dragon.
11. Ask to join
12. I can change rules whenever I like
13. Lurkers are loved. Spammers/flamers are hated.

Plot

A war is coming, a war of dragon's upon slayers. Why? For revenge. You see, many years ago, two dragons side by side could combine their power and use it as one. They fought off all the slayers and kept them away from their kind. However, a few years ago, they were seperated. One not knowing that he was a dragon and therefore resigned to human shape. The other given a necklase, that once worn keeps her as her human form. But once taken off, it reveals who she truly is. To prevent the war from hapenning, they must find one another and lead their army to victory. But the thing is, if one cannot remember their past and doesn't know they are a dragon, and the other not able to tell anyone who she truly is. How will they come by this? Who knows, but they had better find each other...and fast. -f-

Setting:

It is early Summer and the grass is moist green. There is a long meadow and on the edge of the meadow is huge forest where wild dragons roam in search for a rider. Inside the forest are streams and rivers and on the outer edge of it are a few mountain ranges. It all seems to be a peaceful place…but not for long.

Introduction:

Sandy walked along the grassy forest floor. Her eyes were set upon the ground, and her ears listenning intensly to the sound around her. When she was younger, she was best friends with another dragon, they could do all sorts of magical things. But they were abruptly seperated and never saw each other since. She only had one thing on her mind...she had to find him. To tell him of the secret. The secret of the prophecy. What prophecy you ask? When the two long-lost humans meet, their dragon forms will be revealed and they must stop the war. What war? Sandy didn't know. But if she told anyone about her being able to change form...then the dragon slayers would try and kill her to stop her from preventing it.Upon her neck she wore a necklace. It was the prophecy. To normal humans, it was just a plain, average accessory. But to dragons, it was completely different. Many feared it, but it gave many hope. Hope in that one day, they would be reunited with their leader.

Last edited by Monty on Sat May 03, 2008 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://dragonscove.darkbb.com

PostSubject: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy. Now with Romance of Epic Proportions!!!!!)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:33 am

The silent forest seemed to churn, the air roving about and being tossed in a place in the forest. The Fissure spread itself open, the infinite depths unseeable....then a male stepped from it. A humanlike male. Humanlike...for this could be no human. He did not feel like one, though he looked like one, from what you could see of him. His silvery hair was messy upon his head, just covering his forehead from view. His long blue coat blew sideways a little in the breeze. His eyes, hidden by dark glasses, roved around, seeing everything he could see. His gloved hands, were relaxed at his sides, the clinking of weapons heard about this humanlike being indeed. A sword sheath was visible at his side as well. He was tall and lean, indeed fit for battle. The male sighed, his mind heavy on things indeed...Kevv looked at his right hand. Around the hand and arm rested a fine platinum necklace, an odd gem embedded within the small amulet at the end. Kevv held that part in his hand....he had to find someone, someone with the other necklace. He knew his destiny, knew who he was and everything. But his Dragonic form was sealed by a curse, a curse only breakable if he found the other half to it. He sighed...the search was quite a race too, for Kevv could not gain the power to get his Realm back, not until he found who had it.... He had teamed with her a long time ago several times, before he had found a mate and settled...but now she was dead....Kevv wanted his vengeance, and he wanted peace again....thus, he searched.....
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:38 am

Sandy's necklase upon her neck began to glow brightly. She looked around, there was someone powerful nearby. Extremely powerful. Was it as powerful as herself? She didn't know, but she had to find her partner...her other-half. It was the only way to stop the war from happening. Within two hours, two armies would clash and if Sandy's friend wasn't found...then the race of dragons would be sure to fall against the slayers and the like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:45 am

Kevv frowned. His sensory was triggering hard. Someone was near, and they had quite alot of power. He frowned, stepping onto the path. Perhaps he would run into his fellow here. Or perhaps someone more...he did not know. His mind ran through events as he trudged, his mind working overtime...the loss of his kingdom, the loss of his mate....then this now, knowing there were two hours before all hell broke loose.....he had much to think about. He wanted his revenge indeed. Whom he sought...he knew her....at one time, he almost asked her to be with him, almost asked her to be his mate. But Kevv had been too shy.......alas, such things happened.....but he wondered what had happened to her, he had left quite suddenly...he thought he saw her ahead...but doubted it, his eyes liked to decieve him.....
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:49 am

The powerful force was getting closer now...extremely close. "Hello?" Sandy called out, looking around. She saw someone in the distance, but she doubted it was Kevv. However, her necklase glowed brightly, indicating towards the human being. Once again, she ignored the clue, and continued to walk towards the middle of the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:53 am

Kevv smiled a little. He had a way totell if it was who he was after. She knew a song, a song which only KEvv could play with his curious instrument. It was almost like an Ocarina, but smightly wider, and had more holes for different notes. The tune was a gracious one, seeming to speak of hope and a good future, yet mournful, like it mourned a horrid past....indeed a good song, and one he knew his friend Sandy knew by heart..... KEvv began to play it as he walked, the song itself seeming to heighten his spirit a little as he continued on, a lovely tone indeed to it, His eyes closed, sensory alight so he did not run into anything.....
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:59 am

Sandy suddenly stopped walking, for she had heared a tune...she spun around on her heals. A tear in her eye. "That tune..." she began, staring at the human in the distance. For so many years had she waited to hear that song again, no matter how many times it was played...it always moved her heart. "Kevv?" She called out, the tears still rolling down her face and landing upon the grassy floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 8:04 am

Kevvs' eyes opened a little, hearing her voice. It was indeed her. He played a little bit more, walking into view, eyes closed completely, yet hitting no obstacle as he moved toward her. He did not stop playing until he got near enough to see her, and before he did stop, his eyes swept over her, taking in every detail. He had missed her indeed......even whilst he was with the other female he had missed her....... For once Kevv was glad that the other had not laid his eggs. "Tougher than I was beginning to think...I thought you had perished..." Kevv said, lowering his instrument, and storing it into his pack, looking at her.....
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 8:18 am

Sandy's legs couldn't help themselves, she ran straight towards Kevv, stopping infront of him. She tried to fight the tears off, for once succeeding, "I thought you had..." She trailed off, looking straight into his eyes. Suddenly, the anger bubbled inside of her. He had left her - for some other girl. How dare he! Sandy's hand was flung forwards, slapping him hard against his face. "Everynight! Everynight I cried, thinking you were dead, now you come back. Why now? Did the other girl leave you? Am I just a second choice? There is a war Kevv...I war in les than two hours. Is that why you turned up? Not to see me?" Sandy's anger was clear, she slapped him again on the otherside of his face. Turning around as she did so, not wanting to look at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:30 pm

Kevvs' eyes twitched, and his head turned to the side, as he was slapped across the face. Kevv had no clue what to say...what could he say? He had not known she would want him, thought hit was a friendly movement, not....not that he was someone she would truly want to share a nest with. Her words hurt him deeply, not because of what she said, but because of his own actions. He looked at her, his eyes holding a deep, deep pain none would ever think to fid there, after getting smacked in the face once agin. He was not hurt physically by it really.....his powerful nature prevented that. But his feelings were deeply slashed. "I...I came bac...for she is dead. I came back to...to get this all dealt with then......and then we can...." Kevv was finding words hard to think of......he had never had such a problem, why now, why?!
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 8:26 pm

"Oh, so you came back only because she is dead? Well Kevv, do you know what you did when you left? You practically torn the army apart. For you know, I can't fight without you and you can't fight without me. That is why we had to be together to lead the army. But no, was that girl too important? Too important for a whole colony of your own kind?" Sandy was truly, and deaply upset. She just wanted to lash out at the dragon in disguise as a human before her, for afterall. He had ruined her life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:13 pm

Kevv sighed. "The Colony was not what was on my mind at the time. I might have tore the colony, but...but I found my Realm..." He said to her. "I did not want to leave you. We were at peace.......I..I wanted to be with you, truly but...I did not think you would want to be with me." He said to her, his sorrow apparent by far. He looked at the ground, hiding the hot tears building in his soft eyes. "I know it was not a logical path...but I was so confused, lost, not knowing what I wanted...I am always who considers everyone else.....not myself.....unfortunately there were so many involved I could not think of them all......I....." He stopped again, his voice losing itself again......
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 5:58 am

Sandy was taken aback by this reply, indeed she was angry at him for leaving her and the whole colony of dragons, but she did not expect to see Kevv with such a sensitive side. Looking around at the sky, she then turned back to Kevv. "We had better get going," she sighed, gesturing towards the forest. Afterall, if the army was to hit within less than two hours, then they must tell their army of the news. The news that their two leaders were back, and not just the one. Would they be angry at Kevv for leaving them? Probably, but that didn't matter. For if Sandy and Kevv didn't work together, then the whole colony of dragons would most probably die against the slayers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 4:03 am

Kevv nodded. "My.....I dont know how many we will be able to get. I have some of my people left. But....not enough." He told her. "I would just need enough time to build the energy up to wipe them all out is all......but it is getting that time..." Kevv said. Indeed that would be hard, and it would take a toll on his body. "There is no way we can win unless we can meet them by three quarters of their amount." Kevv sighed. "At least we wont be able to win easily....the less we have, the higher energy I shall have to use for my Overburst...." He said to her, still sounding quite sad, but trying to keep his composure.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:30 am

For once, Sandy forced out a smile. "I have already been gathering dragons up. Come on, lets go and meat them." With that, Sandy spun around on her heels and started to walk off towards the middle of the forest. Not looking back to see if Kevv was following. The necklase they both wore used to be one. However it split and was given each a half to them. Kevv holding the half of battle. And Sandy holding the half of healing. However, she could heal anyone, but not herself. She could also not heal Kevv, for the necklase still classed them as 'one.'

A few minutes passed, until Sandy reached the mouth of a cave. She didn't once look back at Kevv on the way. Was it possible, that he had angered her and upset her so much that she actually didn't love him anymore? Maybe, but there were bigger things on her mind now. Closing her eyes, she clutched her necklase in her hands. Whispering something...in her mind. Sandy then let go of it and opened her eyes again. "They are on their way." She said simply.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:15 am

Kevv nodded, and he followed her. His mind was in commune with his own makeshift team. Indeed a very strong force, full of the best of the best he had. He would have no others by his side. But he hoped hers were just as good. Kevv knew he could not be healed by Sandy. KEvv could do minor healing to himself and Sandy, but nothing big. He knew it would be he who finished this battle, hopefully it would be a quick one.

As for Sandy herself, Kevv was so confused...he did not know what he felt for anyone anymore, not since all this happened. He decided not to really even try. Why? He did not want anything to happen twice. Better to keep himself out of the entire situation, than to start it again, only to have his heart most likely seared for some reason or another once more...... "Very well. Mine shall arrive shortly too...." He said to her, eyes roving about....
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:53 am

Sandy nodded at Kevv's response, but did nothing more. Suddenly, the sky was filled with roars and thousands upon thousands of dragon filled the skies. Sandy smiled, they didn't know she had two forms. All of the dragons landed around the cave, staring at the two humans and growling.

"Be still," Sandy commanded, before clutching her necklace and trasnforming into her dragon self. She was beautiful. A silvery body, with huge wings and curly-looking horns upon her head. Many diffent spike sizes ran down her back and her tail was long and winding. A few dragons gasped as they watched one of their leaders transform.

"The time is almost near my kin, and I have brought back the other half that we need to win this battle...Kevv." There were a few sneers from the crowd, as they realised who their ex-leader was. They all knew he had left them...abandoned them. "Why did he leave?" A red dragon roared from the crowd, an obvious anger to his tone.

Sandy looked at Kevv, then back at the dragon who had spoken out. "That doesn't matter, he is back now. So we can actually go into battle and win. Kevv's army wil be arriving soon, and the army of slayers in about an hour. We must get prepared."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:26 pm

Kevv sighed, knowing they were not too happy he had left the colony. But he would show them the place he had found, he would show them...what his Father had ruled, and had given him now. He was no mere Dragon now, no, Kevv as the Elder of them all. He tok his instrument out again, and played a short, soft note. The ground suddenly erupted, And several fissures opened, a company appearing....

It was not all just Dragons. Though the number of Dragons was numerous....Kevv had other friends besides just Dragons. Humanoids were in the crowd as well, though only four. But they were as strong as the scaly beasts around them, and in unique ways too. There were several packs of wolves as well, indeed an odd sight amoungst the dragons and humanoids. But they as well were just as powerful, a few in particular seemed to stand out amoungst the bunch of them. Kevv smiled....indeed a great many had came, more than he could have wanted. Kevv had a great amount of friends and followers still indeed.

They all looked to him, and a human, the only true human in the crowd, knelt before KEvv. KEvv shok his head. "You know better than to do that Richiter, I hate it when I am bowed to." Kevv said. "Sorry KEvv I....Thought it proper with all these beings here..." KEvv shook his head. "No, I assure you, I was born the same way you were. Im not that special." He said. Richiter merely nodded. "The fight begins in an hour. I thank you all deeply for coming.....hopefully I can make it short. But no promises." He said. "We know the plan Kevv......we will follow it." He told him. Now some were looking at Sandys' forces curiously.....
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:49 pm

Sandy looked at the allies that had just appeared. She forced a smile, before turning back to her army and winking. They knew her plan too. She flapped her wings and let out a roar, "Zerchies, you are our scout. Go off and see where the enemy is. Come back as soon as possible." A large, blue-coloured dragon nodded before taking to the skies and dissappearing into the distance. Sandy looked at her army, her silvery scales glistenning in the sunlight. "And now we wait." She took a quick glance at Kevv, but only for a milli-second before turning back to her army. She didn't even wish to lok at him.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:06 pm

Kevv really did not expect her to look at him, not now. He turned to his own company. "Indeed we wait now." He said, taking a seat on the ground before them. He wished this all did not have to happen...he wished peace were there once more. He wished he could go curl up in a cave and never come out intruth.....his heart felt wrenched, his mind so exhausted he could have dropped to sleep right where he sat. But Kevv was strong, much stronger than any would notice in his humanlike body. He merely sdat there, his face in his hands, thinking about many things, most of which had nothing to do with the battle ahead......more to do with his homeland, which really had little to do with this.

He wanted to not think about it, he wished he could forget it all.......but its impossible to forget an entire planet which had been yours. Kevv knew he had to get it back. Just problems upon problems, indeed seeming to seep into his very soul, Kevv had messed up many things, almost feeling the invasion was his own fault...no, he did think it his fault. It was the Leaders' fault if his subjects and friends suffered....... Kevv had lost so much, and gained very little..... He looked at his scaly hand, and swore he saw a line, a black line, etchi nto his scales....though he ignored it, too immersed in his torment to care too much......
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:47 pm

Fifteen minutes passed before the blue dragon re-appeared. Ig landed infront of Sandy and bowed its head. "My leader, the are only a few miles away, they have come early to try the element of surprise." The dragon seemed out of breath, as if he had to get away from the enemy fast.

Sandy bowed her head in response and nodded. "Thank you," and for the first time in a while. She looked Kevv in the eye's. "We must go."
Her stare held no expression, she just looked at the dragon in human form blankly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:54 pm

Kevv sat where he was. He did not move, no just yet. Though he did nod to Sandy. He looked at his people, seeming to speak via mind rather than words now, it hard to intrude or hear in mindspeak. Kevv then nodded, and every one of his people suddenly vanished, some into the ground, some into thin air...but they were gone. They seemed to know something was wrong with their leader, he was very quiet, not his usual self efore war, boosting morale or anything. No, Kevv was dead quiet, seeming almost lost inside himself.

But nonetheless they did as he asked, knowing his judgement and keenness in battle was almost unparalleled. Kevv finally stood, looking at his arm, knowing no good would come of this fight at all....his arm indeed had a black line etched into it, and another was forming. Kevv sighed, covering it with his coat, trying to get his mind out of its torpor...but to no avail. He knew this battle was going to be a bad one.....and likely end very unexpectedly, for Kevv knew what was likely to come......
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:46 am

Getting no response from Kevv, she turned to her dragon army and smiled. "Lets go," she said before turning around and beginning to walk. Her whole army marched behind them. It was a wonderful sight, a sight fulfilled with dragons. They marcehd for about a amile, surprisingly it felt like nothing. Until there, in the distance. They heard the cries from the enemy as Sandy stared at the other army. She turned around to see if Kevv was there. Although she wouldn't speak to him, they both need each other for this battle.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:36 am

Kevv was indeed there. He heard them coming...but they would be surprised first. Kevvs' paople came from behind, and very swiftly, appearing from the ground and from dimensional fissures very suddenly indeed, going right for them. Wolves growled, Dragons roared and breathed breaths of different elements, and the humanoids did whatever they did...... Kevv was however, hidden behind a few guarding him. He was building power, and he was not Kevv any longer...he had changed, becoming dragonic, yet standing like a human. His eyes were like chips of ice in this form, his sword grew to a twelve foot long length. This beast was far strong indeed....and his name was Kevvx. He was gathering energy, like he needed to be stronger, but he did need to be, wanting a quick battle. But even Kevvx was not supposed to have black lines on his scales appearing.......
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 7:10 am

Sandy, in her dragon form, stood on a large rock at the top of the hill. Overlooking the battle. She turned around after the two armies had clashed. Slayers against beasts of all kinds. But now that their two leaders were reunited, they were sure to win. Suddenly, something caught her attention behind her, it wasn't like Kevv to not miss the battle. Seeing that he was transofmring, she sighed. She hated it whenkevv transformed int Kevvx. It just wasn't like him. But something was wrong, she was sure she had just seen a flash of black on his scales...that wasn't supposed to happen.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next