Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Monty
Admin
Monty

Female Loveliness : 11

A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:10 am

Sandy blinked, "so you want me to then?" If he would not walk away then it was obvious he wanted her to. If he did not love her, then she would go. This problem was not getting sorted out at all. Just getting worse. The old Kevv she had known...loved...was gone. Completely gone. This dragon before her, she could not love.

Back to top Go down
https://dragonscove.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:16 am

Kevv sighed. "Well....Im still here. I messed it up the first tiem. Ill not do it a second time. But...." He looked at her, his gem glinting a little. "I think, in truth...Im wasting what time I should be spending wiser, getting back the Realm which was taken from me. I wont make you love me, and I truly feel none of the feeling from you. Il lalways have it for you, my heart a deep plavce....a place I have had to unfortunately bury." He told her. "Im sorry I had to, but....no...I am not who I once was. At least I cant show it any longer. It got me into trouble too many times...." He said....it was why he had lost his home in the first place......
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:57 am

"If you had truely loved me, Kevv. Then you wouldn't have change." Sandy spoke, her silver scales glistening in the sunlight. The wind blowing against her body, causing her wings and tail to 'flap' slightly. She turned around, a tear in her eye but she did not wish Kevv to see. She looked at the ground and didn't say a word.

The dragon she had loved, so many years ago was gone...gone forever it seemed. She would never see him again. So a new dragon comes back after breaking her heart. She couldn't love that...not ever. "G...goodbyee...K..Kevv." She muttered, tears rolling down her cheaks. However, she didn't leave the scene.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:06 am

Kevv sighed. He did not know what to do. How had he really even changed? Perhaps it was age? He did not make himself change, only enough to be a better leader. No...his personality itself was still intact, thats what truly made him a good leader.....he was good to all his people.....and they him, most of them anyway. But why now did he feel that even was a bad thing? Why did he feel going with his Father was a mistake now in the first place? He was confused again...he really was starting to hte this. He still did not move. He merely looked at the necklace in his hand......wondering....for if he left this time, he would not take this with him.....
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:17 am

"Your not the same person, Kevv." She said simply. "Kevv tell me, what was going through our mind when you left me and the others?" She had to know, to know what Kevv was truely thinking that day...that painful, painful day. She also knew, that if Kevv left, that they would never see each other again after this. That she would be the only prophecy dragon.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:23 am

Kevv sighed. "That day was a hectic one by far....I...I came to my small home and gathered what little I had.... I was hoping...truly...that you would run into me and stop me. Half of me felt me leaving was not right. But...he was my Father..and he told me I was needed alot indeed. I had to choose...between many or few he said. I knew in my mind that to choose the many was right. But to choose the few who truly mattered....I was hoping someone would stop me and convince me to do it. But mostly I hoped it would be you...for in that small time, I thought I could have asked you that burning question which a male usually wont hesitate to ask a beautiful female.....but Im shy, unlike most, so I did not....nor did I even see you, you were out hunting...... For the first week in the Realm I said hardly anything, hoping you would burst into the door and come to see me.....to be with me but...but nothing ever happened like that...for you did not know where I was...even though I told two beings where I was at. But they were, I think, Killed...." Kevv said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:08 pm

Sandy blinked...then blinked again. "Ask me what?" Like she didn't know, she just wanted Kevv to say it...to say it to her. To her face, into her eyes,. Tell her truely and deeply inside. For kevv to tell her that he loved her. Always had and never didn't. But did she feel the same?> her heart had been broken...could she take the risk of it being broken again? Would Kevv tell her? Tell her what? Sandy felt as if she could explode, explode with all of the questions. Truely...deep down inside. She loved Kevv.

She couldn't help herself, she through back her head and lunged forwards. Her beautiful wings spread out, and her head met Kevv's...she closed her eyes as it happened. As her lips reached...his.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:30 pm

Kevv stired the ground beneath him with a claw. He went to look up at her, to say something.....but that never did happen. No, she was upon him before the wprds could escape his maw, and her mouth upon his. Quite a surprise to the unsuspecting Kevv. His eyes widened, not knowing what to think for a second....but he finally followed through, taking it in stride, and though his attitude might not have been the same, his touch was gentle and tender, as Kevvs' always was and will be.

He pulled away after a while, barely an inch from her, his soft eyes looking at Sandys', seeming slightly happier, not as downcast. "To ask you if you indeed wanted to wake in the same nest as me. To see me with the light of every sun, to settle with me on the light of every moon...to share life together, side by side, as a pair....." He said, a soft hum coming through his throat. "For if I was to have any mate, I would have you......above all....."
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:08 pm

Sandy pulled away to after awhile. "Promise me Kevv, you will never leave me again..." Her words came out slow, but clear. She was not crying anymore, but she was not happy either...why? Wasn't this everything she had wanted? But she did love him...did she? Suddenly, the power within the necklase jerked. Causing Sandy to fall to the floor. She lay there, eyes closed and motionless...nothing could convert this...not even the strongest power on earth.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:22 pm

Kevvs eyes widened when she fell. "No...I shall never leave you. Never...." He said, picking her up easily. He turned to all of her people. "Please follow me...." He said, then he opened a dimenional fissure. Kevv stepped through it, leaving it open for them all to follow. He felt pain threaten to hit him from his own necklace, but Kevv was a being who could hold it off. He carried Sandy, appearing within the huge castle that was his. He carried her all the way to his own room, then he laid her gently upon the huge cushion that was his bed. He did not lay next to her, but near her, his worry profound, him beginning to try to brng her bzack to consciousness. Just because it could not be stopped di not mean it could not be rectified......
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:11 am

Sandy was gone, out of consiousness but not dead. She lay there, thinking of her dream. It was a beautiful dream...atleast it was when it started...

Sandy was runnng, running in her human form. Her curly hair flowing behind her. But what was she running from? Even she didn't know...until she looked around. She saw a creaute running towards her...a vicious creature. It was Kevvile...She looke dback to the way she was facing as she ran down the long and dark corridor. But suddenly she fell, not hitting the ground...but conintuing to fall and fall and fall. She screamed as she did so. Until she began to slow down, and she landed on her feet. But this time in a checkered room. There was nothing in it but her...or so she thought...Kevv was on the opposite side to her...she ran to him. And he ran to her...both in their human forms and arms outstretched. But before she reached him, he turned into Kevvile again, and plunged towards her. When he touched her, Sandy woke up from her bed. But not in her silvery-dragon form...but in her uman form.

"Kevv?" She wimpered, openning her eyes and looking around. She knew that wasn't the last time Kevv was going to change into Kevvile...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:19 am

Kevv, as she slept, refused to leave her bedside. He sat right there beside her, his expression blank, like he was trying to look strong, but was failing at it. He heard her voice and his head snapped in her direction. He smiled softly, glad indeed she was awake. "Well hello there..." He said. "Good to see you awake at last...." He said to her, relief in his voice. He had let no one in the room either, just him.......He had sat there with her, knowing too that was not the last of Kevvile. But perhaps the next time he showed himself.....Kevvile would be defeated.....truly that would be a gift to Kevv, to rid him of that part of him at last.......
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:40 pm

"Kevv...there is something coming. I dreamt about the future...I dreamt of you...I dreamt of Kevvile. But he was at his full anger, and he was defeated. Something is coming Kevv. A great beast, a beast that would even give Kevvile a run for his money." Slowly, she got up and stood, next to a nearby window. Looking out of it, she saw the sun. Something was coming alright...something huge.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:23 pm

Kevv shrugged. "Im sure many things await me. Challenges, triumphs.......but indeed I hope this beast destroys that part of me. I can move much further without him. He is a burden, and he knows it. But he is there, and the only way for him to go is to be defeated....." Kevv said to her sadly. "Though I can keep him fdormant as I please.....the fact that he is still there is disheartening......" He told her, looking at her with his gentle gaze.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:33 am

"I don't mean like that," Sandy began. " i mean, someone is going to battle us, they will be so strong that you have to bring out Kevvile. But if he gets defeated...then there will be no hope for both of us." There was a long silence after she spoke, but she didn't mind. Afterall, she had never actually realised she could tell the future...but she just hoped it didn't appen again. Atleast, not in a time like need. She didn't fancy having a dream in the middle of a batlle...oh no.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:23 am

Kevv smiled slightly. "Kevvile.....if he is indeed the hope of us, you had best hope Kevvile does not decide to turn against us all, and try to go with whomever this is. But....the best hope I can hold is that both of them defeat each other. Kevvile was not a willing gift....." Kevv said. "Nor was Exx but....I have him. There are other parts of me as well, hidden deep within the confines of my mind, that Ive yet to reach......someday Ill get them perhaps." Kevv told her. "The fact you seen such a thing concerns me not. Just know no future is set. Even the greatest seer only sees one possible outcome of the very tangled web which is time, life, and space." KEvv said to her comfortingly and wisely. Kevv never did try to look ahead of Time....no one could see the complete future......
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 6:23 am

"Why?" Sandy asked simply. "Why do you have them inside you?" Of all the people she could love, she chose Kevv. Kevv, the dragon with many darknesses inside him. Perhaps he was more dark than light...but how did he come across them? And why? And if this beast was coming, would it kill Kevvile? Ibe her dream, all she saw was Kevvile fleeing from something...maybe iy wasn't a monster. But he was definatly scared from it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 7:20 am

Kevv chuckled. "Its not all bad...I know within this strange being that is me, there is as much light as dark. Im even in both ends. Believe me, Im not....evil..." Kevv said softly. "I don't think I would make a very good evil being." He said to her. Kevv knew a battle in the future would likely take Kevviles' life. But when one inner being takes the fall, another would likely rise to pick the pieces up........ "Whenever this being comes, I will be ready for him....it takes much indeed for me to fall." He said to her with a small nod.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:21 pm

Sandy gave out a faint smile, before almost falling over as the ground suddenly shookas a loud 'THUMP' noise echoed across the forest outside of the castle. It sounded like footsteps, THUMP it came again...and again...and again...Sandy turned to Kevv in fear. "Its coming!" She said softly, looking out of the window. Seeing the forest, she saw no being. but all she could see, was a few trees falling. They seemed to fall in a line, a line heading towards the castle. As if the creature was ripping them down.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:29 pm

Kevv frowned. "Well....lets go see whoi is paying me a friendly visit...." He said to her, then he ran and leapt out the window. He landed on the ground, in front of the forest. The humanlike Kevv pulled out his golden blade, watching where he knew the beast would emerge from. "Come on...." Kevv said, hoping this thing really was not going to bring Kevvile out...... he had seen enough of that monster for this past few days.....
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:45 pm

Ooc;; heres a picture of the evil dragon: http://www.heroes-centrum.com/img/screen/artwork_shadow_dragon.jpg

Bic;; Sandy followed close behind Kevv, standing beind him.Completely and utterly afraid. For, what was about to appear from the forest...was the beast from her nightmare. Suddenly, a final tree was pulled to the ground, as the terrible monster revealed itself. But as it did, Sandy fell to the floor with a scream as she fell asleep, into the nightmare itself.

Out of the trees, stood a feroucious dragon. Made completely of bone, bone and dead skin. Its eye was a red, glowing with nothing but death. This dragon was nothing, but pure evil. And the dragon from Sandy's dream. It gave a loud roar, a roar that like never before, made the ground seem to shake. Its two red eyes moved from Sandy, directly to Kevv's. Its stare itself was enough to make someone go insane with fear.

The beast was about 2 metres taller than Kevv when he was in his dragon form and about 3 metres longer. Altogether, 3 metres taller than Sandy in her dragon form and 4 metres longer. This dragon stared at Kevv. Staring deep within him, what was it doing? You would soon find out.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:27 pm

Kevv sighed. "Ahh...so now Zombies even come forth to attack me. You are lookin kinda thin pal, you get enough to eat?" Kevv asked sarcastically, watching the thing before him. It was staring through Kevv, Kevv knowing exactly what the thing sought. Why was it after him? Kevvile within stirred. Someone was summoning him again. Twice in this short amount of time? That was very strange. Kevv sighed....it seemed he had little choice in this matter. Kevvile was going to have to come out whether he liked it or not, for this was his fight for some reason.....thus, Kevv let it happen, this time Kevvile seemed...sane. "What do you want?" He asked in a sharp voice, sitting on his haunches before the dead dragon.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:16 pm

The creature stared at the saught out Kevvile. And let out a low growl, a growl of which no-one had ever seen before. This dragon meant business. "Don't be funny with me, Kevvile. I know fo what you are. What you have done. I'm here to finish you off. To stop the distress you keep causing everyone around you." The dragon's voice came deap, but clear. It seemed slightly echoey...that of a dead dragon. Turning its head, he looked towards Sandy upon the floor. "Just look what you did to Sandy, you broke her heart. And now she is within a neverending nightmare. I, Nightmare, declare this to be your last battle upon harm."

The sky around them suddenly filled with clouds. Black clouds. However, not raining. The day itself seemd to fill with darkness. It was not daytime anymore as though it seemed, but night. The middle of the night. The time like this within a nightmare...Sandy's nightmare...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:24 pm

Kevvile chuckled. "Really now...I broke someones' heart? That was Kevv, not I. I love no being. And nor shall I ever. What are you, the righteous Zombie Dragon? Nightmare, thats real original." Kevvile said to him. "So you want to face me. Hmph. I guess we can play awhile. But if you defeat me, then what? You going to kill the rest of him too? Because I am not all who resides within the confines of Kevv." He said to Nightmae, circling him now, keeping eyes upon him. But shadows began to seep around Kevvile, his protection from most blows, and making him harder to see.......
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:27 pm

"If I kill you, I will never kill Kevv. You are the one killing Kevv. Sandy, the one person he loved, you saw her reaction to Kevvile...to you. She wouldn't even look at Kevv. Simply because of you. You are the one killing Kevv, and I intend to stop that. I have been caled from below, to stop this terror that you bring upon this land. I saw the army of thousands of slayers you killed...just like that."

Nightmare leant back on his haunches, ignoring the snide comments from Kevvile. He did not fear this dragon at all. Nightmare, was infact fear itself.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next