Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage

Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:29 pm

Ace watched as Auston cockes his head to one side then the other runs around the fire twice then curls up next to Anya.
"you showing him attention that isn't all that good he tends to get obsesive over it if you show it to him for to long.....and thanks....so where will you be off to in the morow?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:35 pm

"Don't know I guess it all depends on if your sister hold a grudge for me putting a blade to her neck or not. Otherwise I may be around." Around as on a differnt plain wispering suggertions into Ace's and Spade's minds. "Oh so he is kinda like a dog in that aspect. well no more attention for Auston then." Anya pats the critters head.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:38 pm

"yeah and she won't she went back to the 20st century" Ace sat her bowle aside and laid down next to the fire. Auston ran over and laid on her chest.
"he really is nothing more then a puppy at some times or so it seems." Ace nodded off to sleep then.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:44 pm

"I bet he makes a good companion though. Unlike you sister who seems to not be around." Anya sets her empty bowl next to Ace's . She picks up a stick and pokes ther logs in the fire. She listens to the nights sounds as she pokes. Anya wonders what Lucien is doing if he is going nuts without her there. She cringes at the thought of what he could be doing to William. Anya shakes her head, and thinks oh well that what he get for trying to kill me[.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:49 pm

Ace woke up and looked around no sighn of that Anya girl. Ace aldamaticly felt her wrist for her wrist band but it was gone. she waved her hand and the campsite backed it's self up and stowed it's self in her bag Auston was in a tree looking down at her.
"lets go Auston." she caught the him and consentrated on Anya's face she appered right in fromt of her.
"Where is it Anya no one could enter the camp except me Auston and you?" she asked her voice cold.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:52 pm

"Don't know what your talking about." She lied but that was her nature at times. Feining concern. "What happened?" She knew what was going on but she couldn't help herself. It was just liek the time she stole Williams book. She still was curious what it said but didn't have the pecience to read all the riddles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:55 pm

" don't play stupid you took my wrist band and it won't work for any one but me or Spade so it is useless to you so hand it over." Ace hated it when people did this and her temper was about to over flow never a good thing she was just happy they were still in the woods where none would see any thing.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:00 pm

"I don't have it Ace. Why would I take it? I may not have the power to go hough time but I can do other things." Anya puts her hands on her hips and looks offened. "Know what I don't have to take this from anyone." With that she flashes out of the physical plane and intot he spirit plane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:03 pm

Ace appered next to her and waved her hand the wrist band came out of where ever Anya had hid it and Ace strapped it back onto her wrist.
"thanks." she waved her hand and appered back in the real world Auston ran after her as she walked away down the wodded path.
"people need to learn not to mess with the time keepers." she said to Auston who jumped on her shoulder.
"i mean your learing that the hard way."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:12 pm

Anya curled her lips as she followed Ace in the spirit plane waiting to cause some anarchy in her life. She floats following the girl.She would have to be a bit more tricky with this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:19 pm

Ace stopped and let Auston led the way.
"what are you looking for Austion you know there is only one way to relese you from the curseand spade holds the key and she is gone." Ace stopped in the middle of the road and adjusted her wristband again this time locking it on her wrist with her powers.
"you know that Anya girl is a little annoyingfallowing us around and all." she listened to Auston snort in agreement.
"well you lked i will fallow this is our vacation any way."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:22 pm

Anay sits back int eh spirt plane with a huff as she finds out she can be senced even on htis realm. Anya crosses her arms and growls. This one was no fun, maybe the sister couldn't tell she was their. hmmm She rubs her chin. Anya keeps an eye one Ace waiting hoping Spade will show up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:26 pm

Spade showed up and tried to jump Ace only ending up face first in the dirt. Auston attacked Spade bitting her and any thing else he could do.
"hey help get him off me!"
"why?" Ace asked sitting on the ground her back against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:33 pm

Anya sits back and watches the two. She wonders. Anya suggests to auston:growl angerly at Ace. Anya watches and ses if ithe suggestion works if not she will try it next on the siter Spade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:37 pm

Auston keept attacking Spade while Ace watched with amusement and laugh at Anya's strange way to cause trouble.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:39 pm

Anya glares at Ace and she just sits there waiting for this little family reunion to pass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:42 pm

Spade swated Auston off of her he went sailing threw the air and levatated in midair.
"you know he would like you if you just turned him back to normal and let him get back to his girlfriend."
"you know you are annoying!"
"bye bye Spade." Ace waved her hand and sent her sister back to the 20th century.
"you know Anya i am not that simple i know you are there and you can't mess my life up i already have."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:49 pm

Just before Ace send Spade back to the 20th centuary she grabs onto Spade. Anya lets go once they get to the new time and waits to see if Spade sees her. She floats in the spirit plane watchign and waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:53 pm

spade turned around twice then waved her hand and Ace appered.
"What!!!"
"get your friend out of here."
"she isn't my friend."
"Alec?"
"your problem now spade i am going to get an icecream while i am here come on Auston."
Auston and Ace headed down the corner andinto the icecream shop.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:59 pm

Growling Anya appears next to Spades. "She is hardly a friend. I don't see how you could stand her as a sister. She has some wicked mood swings." Anya stands there looks at Spade
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:05 pm

"she is my half sister and i know i lived in the same house with her for some time but they can get funny when you have a guy involed. she is named after our father Alec Cris Edwards. my mother kept her mainden name so i got my mothers last name." Ace walked out with a cone of icecream.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:09 pm

"Is that why she is moody she has your fathers name? And what's with the critter? What is this curse she is talking about.?" Anya pulls a strawberry and creme lollypop out of her pocket and sticks it in her mouth. She was so much happier to be in her time not in what ever one she was at. Ture it wasn't Budapest but she can get home from here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:11 am

"no clue why she is moddy she just is......and Auston pissed me off so i turned him intothat thing."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:31 am

"But hee was a human once wasn't he? I don't see how you could put up with her." Anya stand there as she crosses her arms under her chest. Anya watches the people come and go not even realizing the greater things that move at the same time they do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:19 pm

"yeah he wasand like you he tried to steal a wrist band so i turned him into an animal unlike Ace i am not so kind. and i put up with in one simple way i don't mention her name not unless i want to get my ass kicked and i don't mention her past not unless i want to die. o and if she starts to do a far off look you better snap her out of it or your as good as dead cuz then she is thinking of her past not good." spade shut up when ace was in hearing distince.
"alright Anya ready to go?" Ace asked enjoying her ice cream Auston sat on her head looking at the keeper of the flower shop in a lovesick puppylove sort of way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)
Page 2 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next