Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage

Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:00 pm

"Darius you shouldn't have done that it is my problem." she grabbed his arm and made he stop.
"he should have killed to tell you the truth, he is a hunter i was dateing him and found out when he found out who my parents where he was going to use me, i ran back here something i shouldn't have done, don't get your self killed over this it is my Problem."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:05 pm

Darius looks over his shoulder his face and eye void of emotion. "You are my problem so there for your problems are mine. No one hits you...ever." Darius eyes darken at the word hunter. turning he flings open the dorr looking for Toir's ex. "He wont be alive for long."
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:10 pm

Toir grabbes his arm and yanks him inside she shut the door.
"you don't know how many of them are out there. Darius..." when he tried to go back on she stood on her toes and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:18 pm

Darius wrapped his arms around her waist holding her. Pulling away after they kiss he looks at her. Their was a glimmer of a smile in his eyes before they closed down to being emotionless. "I have to go talk to your father." He turns and heads for the stairs. He was in such a state of shock that he didn't know what to do about Toir's kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:22 pm

Toir shoved her hair back. she headed up to the room she was going to take and started to unpack her things.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:30 pm

Darius stops in and talks to Torin who sends Darius and Kain out to recon the town while the other Lords wait for their return. Anya, and ashlyn pool all the kids together and corral them all in the play room. Darius walks thorugh the woods with Kain they had been quiet some time. "Your sister kissed me." "About time she did." Kain pats Darius on the shoulder. Ever since Toir has left they had gorwn up together treating each other like a brother. "It will be interesting now that she is back, bro." Darius snorts. "Yeah." As they walked they didn't know they where being surrounded. Walking right intot he ambush Darius felt a painful sting in his shoulder. Rubbing it he looks at his fingers that where coated in blood. Darius looks at Kain who was shocked. Drawing weapons they did there best to retreat back to the castle. A few yards away Darius' shirt was covered in blood had staggered and fallen. kain picks him up and boots open the door. The Lords run past the two as they cover the boys retreat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:36 pm

"Toir!" Ace yelled up at her. Toir ran down the steps and faltered at the sight almost falling down the last few steps.. "help him don't just stand there!" Ace yelled at her and dragged Toir over by her arm. Toir sighed and touched Darius. taking all his wounds onto her body they healed in a matter of seconds. Tori reached out to Kain who took her hand and she did the same for him. she had only ever done that for her brother and only infront of her parents not any of the other lords.
"i am sorry every one i thought i lost them, i'll go and lead them away." Toir stood and started to go to the steps so she could pack her things.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:43 pm

Darius grabs her hand. "No your safest here. He looks over his shoudler at the others most are looking away or watching outside through a crack inthe door as they hold it open. "Thank you for healing me Toir, but now that you are back the castle feels right again unlike when you where gone." Darius gives her hand a gental squeeze. Kain hands him his sidearm. Sliding his hand off her wrist he turns and goes with the Lords and Kain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:48 pm

Ace smiled and watched the lords and her son go.
"it is my fault they are here." Toir went up the steps and walked into her parents room.
"Here." she threw a note book at him.
"their notes on Pandora's box......they want them back, that is why they are here they must have found out i got them."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:56 pm

Torin atches from the panel of monitors. "Go get 'em boy." Darius went with the group melting intot he shadows like he was trained. Torin catches the book. He looks at Toir and pulls up a chair beside him and pat the set. "Come sit with me. It has been a long time since you have." Torin opens the notebook and scans the pages. Alot of the stuff he knew about and there was some stuff he didn't and would show Lucien when he comes back. "It has not been the same here without you Toir." He turns and looks a her as he takes her hand in his. "We have missed you as has your mother and brother."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:04 pm

[color=red]
"don't tell them what i was doing they would kill me mother especialy i am suprised you aren't yelling at me." Toir sat down and watched the screens.
"Darius got pissed realy quickly when he heard me and my ex yelling. i must have been blind i didn't know he liked me.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:09 pm

torin smiles. "His heart was broken the day you left. He had learned from a very early age to hid what he flet. Most days your lucky if he smiles, usually he is up in Danika's studio plainting." Torin squeezes Toir's hand gentally. "I dont like it that you lead them here. But htey have always known we are here they have tried many time to get rid of us." Torin looks at some movement on a screen and lets go of Toir's hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:14 pm

"That's it!" Toir got up and left the house with a note book that was a fake she started to walk and the hunters left fallowing the trail she left. Ace passed the living room it had been a week since Toir and the hunters disapered. Ace fiddled with the necklace she wore.
"Why would she go no one told her to , it is dangerouse, she could be dead!"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:17 pm

"She was always like that Ace always the free spirit with the quick temper." When he had founf out that Toir had left Darius sneeked out of the castle to go after her. Kain was the only one who knew that he had gone and would cover for him as long as he could. "Damn it where did she go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:20 pm

Toir had led them away and let them get the fake notebook, and that was a wild gosse chace she had written. she was headed back up the dirt path to her parents home humming.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:28 pm

Darius intentionally tackled her int he brush pinning her to the ground. His look was not friendly. "Don't ever do that again. Don't ever leave without saying good bye." With that he pushs himself off of her and stands there lookig all imposing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:42 pm

Toir pushed he self up onto her elbows.
"you know that wasn't so nice of a welcome back, be a bit gratefull i got the hunters out of here for the time being they are suffering from a massive wild gosse chace." she got up and brushed off nd looked at the tear in her sleeve.
"and thanks for ruining a one of a kind." she took off the ripped shirt and was now wearing jeans and a sports bra. she headed back to the castle. only her brother had ever takled her before. Toir turned and glared at him.
"and you should have just told me you liked me before i left the first time, you know just hearing it from you would have been better then hearing it from my brother and father you don't know how stupid i feel for not noticing it but then again i guess i was just being an ice queen like my bro tells me all the time careing more about my stdies then people!"

Ace watched the screens with Torin as there daughter threw one of her famouse tantraums. they were almost as bad as when she snapped but Toir's tened to only be with words and she would lay everything bare. Ace froze when she heard her daughter saw something she never expected to hear her say to a guy but her son.
"just leave me alone and go to hell!" Toir then ran up to the castle and inside slaming the doorbehind her.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:48 am

Cursing Darius hits the nearest tree leaving a dent in it. With having ahuman mother and a non-human father he was a little bit stronger then the usual human. Sticking his hands in his pockets he sulks back to the castle. Opening the door he walks quietly back up to Danika's studio and the painting he was doing. "Where we ever that harsh to each other?" Torin looks at Ace. "They both act like they hate each other but yet you can see they truely do care."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:40 pm

"no you where to amazed that i could touch you and not spread any thing to act that way,hope he know her yelling go to hell at him is a good sighn she only does that to Kain and you at times and it is because she won't just say the other three words."
Toir walked into the studio later after Kain had yelled at her till she swore her ears would bleed. Toir watched Darius paint.
"Hey sorry about yelling at you i think i was just really pissed you ripped the shirt it took me three years to make perfect, and Pissed you takled me and i laded on a rock. Hey hard head i am trying to apliogize you should apreciate it a little it isn't something i like to do." Toir stood leaning on the wall her blond was now stright. she had chanded her out fit and now wore a total gothic lolita.

Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 16 13803311 (what she is wearing)
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:03 pm

"Yeah hopefully after a while he will learn that 'gGo to hell' means 'I love you' Othertwise he may take it to heart." Torinsmiles at her. "Can't blame me for being shocked about it sometime I still can't believe it." He looks abck at the screens. "I just hope she realizes that if she keeps it up she will push him away. He may lok all tough on the outside but darius is a rather sensitive kid."
Darius looks from around the canvas. "Then I except you appology." Darius looka t her. and puts the paint and brushes aside and grabs a book from beside him. Grabing a pencil he begins to draw looking up at her from time to time. He wasn't always a quiet kid but when she left he closed up. The only one he had talked to the most during her absence was Kain.

(it is cute)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:49 pm

"may i ask why you are drawling me?" Toir moved from where she stood and walked around the room to the windows.
"most every one probly woundered why i left, especial you from what Kain has told me. Like the fact you liked/ like me and never said a word." she put her forehead against the window and rolled her shoulders.
"Well i am going back to my cell i guess since when ever i leave i cause you to go nuts i might as well stay and save some one's sainity mine is gone off the deep end a while ago." Toir turned and left. She walked into her bed room and grabbed her lap top she went out back to the guardens and sat down and started to type
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:00 pm

Darius watches her go. He pulls a sheet over the canvas so nothing gets on it. Darius walks into the graden and over to Toir. He places the book so she can see it. It was a picture of her standing against the droor frame with ivy scrolled around the border of the picture. "It was because I had no idea on how to tell you how I felt." He tgs on her hair. "Give me a break Toir how was I to act? One day you up and leave the next i litterally run into you." Darius leave, leaving the sketch book with her. If she looks at the other pages she would see other pictures of her when he remembered her last as a kid. Darius goes up to into the training room and grabs the earmuffs. Walking over he checks the sidearm he always carried in the leather shoulder rig and started practice shooting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:45 pm

Toir flipped threw the pages and was shocked. she picked it up and fallowed the dirctions of those who had seen him pass, her sketch book in one hand her laptop in the other she walked in and flinched at the noise quickly she covered her ears with the muffs as she juggled the sketchbook and her lap top. she smiled evily and threw the sketch book so it hit him in the midle of the back.
"Obsesive much?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:56 pm

Darius puts the dafety on and lowers the gun. He didn't hear what she said but he did see his book on the floor. Picking it up he dusts off the pictures and closes the book. Slowly he pulls the muff of and looks at her. "I guess you didn't like it." Holstering the gun in the rig he walks off boots pounding and leather creeking in anger as he storms off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:03 pm

Toir rolled her eyes and fallowed she steped infront of him andput her hands on his chest.
"I didn't raise my voice at you, all i said was obsessive much, you could have shown me that a while ago not saying it would have kept me here i was doing something for my dad. o and i think you really need to ask Kain or my parents what Go to hell really means comeing out of my mouth alright." she turned and walked away typeing as she went.
Ace stood behind Darius and Smiled
" You need to worry if she says she loves you, that is the bad one not go to hell, she just can't seem to say I love you to any one so she replaced the words to something that sounds like she doesn't care." Ace squezzed his arm and walked to her and Torin's room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)
Page 16 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next