Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage

Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:09 pm

ACe tripped when her heel broke and caught her self on Torin's arm her fingers wrapped around his arm and she use him for ballance as she took of her heels.
"men so lucky they don't have to wear these things to seem taller." she muttered then looked up at him then at her hand.
"sorry." she muttered and righted her self.
"i can be a kluze at times....and i can't spread anything if i could half the world would be insain." she looked at her heeels in her hand the one looked like it could talk.
"o well they were spade's anyway."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:20 pm

Torin's eyes widen as she touches him and he pulls himself out of her touch. "YOu...you . you need to go take a shower and not touch anything. you dont know hwat you have just done." Torin pulls a phone out of his pocket and makes a call. A few moments later heavey boots can be heard pounding from down the hall coming their way.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:54 pm

Ace took off then her normal reaction to heavy boot falls comeing after her. her mind spanpped back to the past and she couldn't tell what wasn't a memory any more.
"Sapde your help would be nice." she yelled on the top of her lungs. the meory of being shot felt almost as real as it had been when it happened. Ace ran into Anya but who it was didn't matter Ace just ran trying to find her way out. she tripped and fell down the flight of steps. she landed with a thud and scrambled up she ran to the door something grabbed her arm and she shok her head and tried to get away.
"No!" she screamed and tried to get away. the only thing left was memories she couldn't see the now. (reliving a memory while they are chasing her)
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:04 pm

The boots stop at Torin then after a breif pauise they continue down the hall chasing her. Anya pops her head out of a door and sees Ace running. "Hey! What is going on!" Lucien Poofs right infront of her and Ace as she comes down the hall. He holds his hands out to show he wasn't armed. "Ace we need to get you in the showers you can't touch anything otherwise you will spread a plauge. We already got over one where Moddox's Ashlyn almost died."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:12 pm

"no let me go!" she shoved at the arm.
"i don't want to be your damn test subject againg." Spade appered with Card and he pulled her into a hug.
"Damn it Ace calm down breath relax. your alright." Spade glared at them.
"mind not scaring my little sister out of her wits? your lucky she didn't get to scared you all would be flame boiled." Card pulled Ace away and looked down at her here eyes were closed slowly she opened them. she shoved Card away.
"get away from me Card."
"yep back to normal." he said with an evil smile. Spade hit Card.
"don't you go scaring her now you know what she has been through."
"yeah yeah miss i can't die or get sick or spread anything cuz i absorbe it and use it for energy...damn no wonder she never sleeps." Card and Spade disapered arguing and Ace sank onto the floor her hair hidding her face.
"note to self kill Spade's boyfriend Card slowly the next time i see him."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:22 pm

Paris and Reyes srurround Ace and bith grab and are and haul her into a nearby room. Torin follows a asafe distance away. "Hose her down," Lucien yells as they shove Ace into the shower cloths and all. Reyes turns ont he water as Paris hold her thrashing form down. The water shoots out of the shower head with a cold blast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:25 pm

Ace couldn't take it any more it was all to much the memories she had supressed came backten fold and she was nothing more then a scared child trying to fight her way free of somthing she couldn't get out of. she only saw the faces of the men her mother had sold her to. used for experments beaten when they thought it would be fun forced to do whatever she didn't wish. when the water hit her screaming stopped and she held her breath how long this time would they submurge her in water? whould any one come and save her? the thoughts mirrioired that of her child hood they where that of her child hood. the part of her mind that was telling her nothing was repeating she wasn't that child any more prayed that someone had mercy and stopped this soon. the other part of her mind was in shambles telling her to hold her breath or drowned. icy water she hated especial after all they had done to her with it.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:36 pm

When she stops thrashing the guys step away fromt he tub and look down at her. Torin his forhead lined as he looks at her. Walkingo ver to the tub the others move out of his way. Kneeling down. "I think she is holding her breath." He looks at the others then looks back to Ace. "Ace." He keeps repeating her name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:49 pm

a voice not like the rest reached her and she let out the breath she was holding slowly she opened her eyes that were dull but slowly brightened to normal like the vail that had contined the memories had lifted for what ever amout of time they deamed she had. she sat there dripping wet.
"Next time use hot water it will work for me at least a bit better." she said ringing out her frezzing cold hair.
"and i know Card said i couldn't spread anything so why drowned me? all touching your friend here does is give me a jolt of energy the pleg ends when my body turns it into energy."
"Yeah she has been the end of what five plegs spade?"
"just about touching every victum and not sleeping for a month or so." Ace launshed her self out of the tub and across the room at Card.
"Little sis calm down." he said restraining her right way
"i am not your sister."
"half sister then." he knocked her knees out from under her and she fell to the floor. Ace fell on to the floor and rolled over kicking Card right where it count she watched him sink down and she kicked him in the face.
"you so got what you deserved." Sapde said shaking her head and Card made then diaspere before his younger sister could distroy his ego any more. Ace lay flat on the floor then and looked at the men around her.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:04 pm

The all looked at her funny. "Yeah well next time don't relive the past and we wont have to use cold water."The others move silently out of the bathroom. "Well we might as well give you this room since you know where the bathroom is in it. Yes but touching me could spread a plauge and i dont think Maddox would be happy if his Ashlyn was killed agina from it." He looks over his shoulders and sees the others have gone. "I also don't think the people out Budapest would like having the plague run through there city again." Torin stand and goes to lean against the door jam. "Well if you need anything my room is two doors down."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:13 pm

"i can't spread it trust me i didn't spend my child hood being an experment for nothing and coldwater makes the memories worse they tried to drownd me in it several times they also had me in a room of people who were deathly ill and made sure it got on me then they but me in a room of healthy people no one has ever gotten sick, they did millions of tests they beat the bloddy hell out of me on a daily basies also, they did somethings i am not even going to metion they were so bad and crule." she sat up her hair hidding her face."then i killed the only one who cared about me for real my own flesh the man who gave me life and got me out of that sick prision.....don't worry i'l leave in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:19 pm

"You can stay but you must be careful none the less." Torin holds out his hand offering to help her up. He would trust that she was right and could not spread anything. "Well here is another towel. Once you are ready you can see your room." Torin waits to help her up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:23 pm

Ace excepted it and when she stood she was completly dry.
"i have other talents also." she touched her neacklace.
"you are all lucky ." she still didn't let go of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:30 pm

"How are we lucky?" Torin didn't think himslef lucky he houses the deamon of Pestilence, how is that lucky? Never able to touch any one for fear of killing htem and everyone they come in contact with. It had been a long time since he had felt the warmth of anothers touch. He lets go of Ace's hand feeling so out of plce touching her. The demon inside his roared at him for letting go. Torin steps through the door and into a modest room. "Well here is where you sleep and if you want I can shw you how to get to the living room and the kitchen. If you want I will show you where Ashlyna nd Anya are so you wont feel alone here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:38 pm

"lucky i didn't pull out a wepon she touched her necklace asaing and pulled out a dagger then placed it back in the stone. sh sat on the bed.
"alone is better for me any way. means i don't have to think of control don't have to fight so much to maintain it. Alone is what i like. her eyes mirrioired that of some one over sixteen someone who knew more of pain. Ace rubed her hip absent mindly her shirt moved and reviled scared fleash.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:50 pm

Torin sees the scars that remin him of Lucien and his scars. They where acused by the same thing but still. Luciens was made after he lost his wife centurieas ago, where he bet Ace's wasfrom so sick people. For some reason he wanted to go find the ones who caused it and hurt them for her. "Well you din't have to worry about anyone hurting you here unless you do it yourself." Torin looks at the door. "well I will let you settle down you know where I am." With that he turns to leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:55 pm

"forget about them." she moved her hand relizing he saw just some of many that ran along her sides and up her back pretty much every where her clothing covered. "and thanks." that night Ace suprisingly went to sleep but it wasn't long before nihtmares pleged her and she was thrashing around screaming trying to fight the ghosts of her past back.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:29 pm

Torin sitting at the wall of moniters watching the world around the castle. Wishing he could go outside, he hears Ace screaming. The computer chair flies halfway across the roomon its wheels as he races down thwe hall to her room. The door swining open wildly Torin stands like an imposing shadow int he hall way as he scans her room then sees her thrashing on the bed. Striding over he sits onthe edge of the bed. The demon purring within him at seeing Ace again. Torin grabs her shoulders and shakes Ace. "Ace," he continues to call out her name trying to get her to wake up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:36 pm

her eyes flew open she stared up at Torin then looked around the dark room.
"sorry about that" she said on a sigh. for once her long teal hair was out of the pigtails she wore all the time. she hated that she scared him but loved the fact he came running.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:52 pm

"You ok?" He looks at her and and her mussed up hair. He reaches out to touch a strand but pulls away and stands. He knew he shouldnt be here. "Well good to see your ok I must go." Whit that he turns on his heel and walks out into the hallway abd down to his room. Monets later his door closes with a click. Tornin pulls the chair back to the desk and sits down the a sigh. He rests his head in is gloves hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:01 pm

" you shouldn't beat your self up." Ace started to rub his shoulders.
"no one should beat themselves up. that is onething i learned in that place wondering what i did to be dumped there...........you need to breath and relax." Ace wipped the bit of blood from her other arm. she sighed and looked at the montarers her one hand still massaging his shoulder as her other one wipped away the trail of blood on her arm from where she clawed at where the restainst would have been.
"but i guess very little of his has a meaning coming from someone like me." she turned and headed to the door pulling her hair over her shoulder showing her lowerback since all she slept in where shorts and a sports bra. the scars crisscrosed over her skin .
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:40 pm

It had been such a long time since he has felt the touch on another that Torin practically melts in her hands. Is shoulders relax as she rubs them. He sits back in the chair and watches her. "Tell me about what they did to you. It may help with your nightmares to talk about them." He motions to another chair int he corners. "Come and sit you can talk about your life and I will make sure ours and eveyone elses here is safe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:52 pm

"My life sucks sucked what ever." Ace sat down in a cahir and started to spin around.
"simple my mother couldn't stand having a child who was insain cuz of her so when i was five she sold me to that lab. my father never knew i existed till i was sixteen. the people in the lab did things so bad i can't even speak of them it is hard for me to belive i lived through it all. beatings droending getting shot,living in fear praying to die every day but waking up the next morning heald, having tubs put into your body and not understanding anything. i didn't learn to speak proper english or any lanuage till i was out of there. 11 years of being silent except for screams does something to a person who isn't totaly there to begin with. my father found out and got me out of there since that day i have been frozen to look sixteen never aging beyond. i killed him in one of my bouts of insanity guess that is why i like to be alone, Sapde is my half sister she only cares about the power i hold and how i can help right the world she likes to mess with card my half brother on my mother's side only cares about making Spade happy. they love eachother it is kina cute." Ace finished with a sigh. she didn't mention her scars never wanted to burn torture was the worst.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:19 pm

"I see." Torin glances at her before leaning back int he chair watchign the screens. "Im to used to being alone. I have to unless I want people to die from the plague my body carries within me. Distance means safety to me. The farther away someone is the less likely chance they will catch anything from me." It was like that sicne the day him and his fellow Lord opened Pandora's Box.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:26 pm

"But me." she said rolled over to him and took the gloves off on of his hands and massaged his it. she saw him look at the scars but she said nothing. she blinked and her skin was covered where ever there was a scar. now in jeand and a turtle neck tank top her hair pulled back out of the way.
"Lonliness is a killer....if you don't know hoe to manag." she pulled off his other glove and worked on the other hand. suprisingly this is one thing that made her relax giving masages to people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)
Page 4 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next