HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:34 am

Raikan landed not too far from the pair they had sen earlyer. As soon as they touched down, Sarah got off and Helped James down. Raikan lay down, his wings spread out. "Dont make a shelter, like you guys doo. Use my wings tonight." Raikan said, yawning then falling asleep.

Sarah got under cover of the left wing of Raikan and pulled out her hair. She looked to James and said "Goodnight. Prehaps tomorrow you will suceed." Her head then hit the ground, her eyes shut and her sword was not far from her hand if she needed it.

James sighed as he took off his top and clambered under the right wing. He rolled up the shirt and used it as a pillow. He looked over to Sarah and said "Goodnight, Sarah" Before putting his head on the make shift pillow and dropping off to sleep, his sword not far from his fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:41 am

Rhonda growled as the group layed near. Soon the meat was ready and she ripped some pieces off, eating them to make her full before putting out the fire. She huddled herself up in a small ball and wrapped the cloak she was wearing like a blanket. The was safe for now, or atleast that was what she thought. Deidra looked over at Rhonda before laying her head down on a cold stone once more, her tail flickered in the night's breeze as she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:48 am

Deep breathing could be heard from the three. No one stirred. The occasional howl came from the occasional wolf of hunting dog. Raikan could only hear the breathing of more sleeping people, but decided not to worry about it. It was night after all, a time fore sleep and relaxation. A time to rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:04 am

The morning sun soon touched Rhonda's skin and Deidra'as scales. Slowly the human wolf girl got up onto her knees with a yawn, calmly her eyes scanned her surroundings. Well that was until they set themselves on the sleeping three, she let out a loud growl as her very eyes met their sleeping bodies and with that the redfire dragon opened her yellow eyes from the sound. She was a terrible sleeper and wasn't one who could sleep through anything. Her large head turned to the girl before turniong to Raikan and the two under his wings. The dragon didn't bother to pay anmyt attention... with a sudden glomp the dragon bit and ripped of the remainings of the rabbit which was on the stick. Quickly eating and gulping it down, "Hey!" her rider soon yelled. "I was going to eat some of that! now I have to cook another one!" Rhonda growled before getting onto her feet and dusting herself off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:43 am

The wave of nearby voices woke the ever ready Sarah Kerrigan up. She rubbed her eyes and yawned. "A morning like every other" she said drowsly as she slid out from under Raikans wing. She got up and sheathed her sword. Bending over, she bundled her long brown hair up and put her hair tie in it. Becoming upright, she pulled her new pony tail tight. It sat high on her head and her long hair draped around her head when she bent down.

She looked around, and found the dragon that had nearly eaten James the night before. She looked to the Raikan's right wing, a soft breathing could be heard from it. She smiled, James was still asleep. Probably the best way to have him. Raikan gave a snort before returning to a peaceful state.

"What to do whilst others are asleep" she whispered as she looked around for something to do. Noticing the dragon and rider once more, she battled with herself to talk to them. In the end, She sat by Raikan, her back on the dragons shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:59 am

Rhonda soon approached Sarah with a growl and her cold sharp blades out. "What is in that little ,mind of yours?!" the girl hissed, "for what reason are you stalking us for?". The girl soon stopped waiting for a responce but jumped as the feel of her dragon's tail wrapped around her arm. "Please...for once in your life...SHUTUP!" roared the dragon, "You shutup!" the rider spat back with a growl of her canine fangs. Her pink eyes were now red, they turned back to Sarah while waiting her answer. At the same time though Rhonda's blades touched the girls neck again, impatient.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:06 am

"AHH! no... no.... We didnt know your were here. I mean that..... I didnt know! I... im sorry if you think that we stalk you..." Sarah said with a whimper. Her voice sounded with fear as the blade was put to her throat. "JAMES!" Sarah shreiked as she thought she was going to loose her live. Her heart raced like a trapped animals heart.

James heard the shriek. He grabbed his sword and jumped up from under Raikans wing. He had no top on, as he had no time to dress. he went to Sarahs side and put his sword in a defensive position. "Dont harm her. Do not harm her" He said, voice shaky. His mind was racing for worry of Sarah. He was a rider in training, if Sarah was killed, he would be alone. A thought he dreded.

Raikan awoke to the scean that was unfurling. "Whats going on here?" his voice boomed. He had nothing else to say but that. His eyes held a stern look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:37 am

Rhonda quickly turned one of her blades to James' neck now. "Fine, fine fine...whatever..." the girl hissed and rolled her eyes. But what she said after that was a suddenly loud shout, "But darnnit! PUT ON SOME CLOTHES FIRST HOBO!" she hissed in what seemed rage. Her dragon's tail unwrapped around her as it walked away, unlike Rhonda she was more clam and carefree at times and wouldn't give a care of what happened or what she did. For Rhonda though, if you just gave a glance at her she would probally be offended and give you a million dirties back including many stinging words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:44 am

James suddenly gave a small laugh and reached fro his top. He slid it on and tidyed himself up before saying "HEY! you might want to lose the attitude. Because, i dont want any one harmed." He then turned to Sarah.

Sarah laughed and said "Thakyou, my friend." before getting up. Her eyes shon with happyness.

Raikan looked at the dragon. "hey, Why dont you stick around?" he asked it with hope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:52 am

The black blade dragon sighed to Raikan. "Do I have to?" she asked while turnign her head over her shoulder as her tail swished both violently and boredily around. Rhonda hissed back at what James said, "I can have whatever attitude I want to!". Her eyes burned blood red with anger and fury as she slid her swords back into their sith, she gave a sigh and closed her eyes trying to calm and relax herself but when oppneing them again they remained in their hostile colour. She gave a growl as they grew even more unfrienlier as she spotted the three before her, "fine! I'll just ignore you and make breakfast!' the girl self while practically throwing herself to the ground to skew the meat in and lit the fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:09 am

Raikan gave a snort of amusement. His eyes shon to Deidra and said "well,you dont have to if you dont want to. But dont you get bored having to speek to the same person every day?" he asked with slight inquizitiveness. He looked at the black blade dragon and smiled with hope. His wings snapped back to his body.

Sarah and James were now having an argument abouth Rhonda. So far, Sarah was winning. James's face had turned bright red in his anger.
"I say, her dragon nearly killed you and she has tryed to kill me. WE DONT ask her to come along."
James voice was louder then Sarah's as he took his say. "And i say, let her come with us! She may ACT like a nutter, But at least she could do with some friends."
"FINE!" Sarah shouted. She stormed off to do some hunting, her temper was flaring and she wouldnt take much today. As she got deep into the forest, she screamed with fury.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:23 am

Deidra chuckled at this. "And you are saying you are more interesting? ...prove it!" she soon hald yelled and half spat at him while her wings spreaded open as if it was a warning. The black blade dragon's hostile yellow eyes looked to the star dragon while swishing her tail in amusment and in patience of what he was going to say. He might just be interesting...

"Hey! I heard that!" Rhonda spat towards Sarah and John before putting out the fire with a pale of water and taking off some of the meat to eat. She needed energy for today...well she needed energy every day for her life was never safe but always in danger. Her firey red eyes turned to a soft delcate pink as she was in her own peace as she ate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:50 am

"Well, wouldnt you like someone to call friend?" Raikan asked, advoiding doing everything interesting. He didnt want to and half the time, advioded it. He then showed his long rows of black teeth when he smiled. He waited for an answer from Deidra. His eyes focusing.

James cursed his luck. Sarah had stormed off to hunt and he was left standing there with Raikan. He sat down, mentally hurling abuse at himself. He pulled out his sword and examined it. His eyes looked like flames throughout his anger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:04 am

"Why would anyone want to be my friend? Look at me I am a black blade dragon... don't you fear on what I could do to you?" her black eyes scanned him while her tail swished in the air. Her black eyes examined him with a chuckle, he was interesting...

Rhonda soon got up, turning her eyes to James. "Don't you go around mimicking me!" he practically screamed before growling and wiping herself of off all the little crumps of meat and so on. Her eyes turned to the meat on the big wooden stick and madly she threw it at him. "Here! have it already!" the girl said as if she was meaning to attack him with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:22 am

Raikan laughed. "Why should i be afraid. Your only a different speicies of dragon. As am i. Your of dark blades, im of the stars. I care not for different speicies. All i care is for every dragon to be ok... and besides, your interesting." Raikan said with a smile. His eyes full of sparkles. He then notice the meat spear aimed at James. It fell just short of him. Laughing he said "Your rider seems to have a short fuse..."

James looked at the meat spear. He picked it up and threw it back at Rhonda. "You have it, You have more need of it then me." he said before catting up and closing his eyes. He felt the sun beat down on him, a feeling he long enjoyed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:28 am

Deidra laughed. "You mean you don't know how easy it is for me to rip you to shreds...but you do have a point there...you are interesting..." the black blade dragon said while swishing her tail and looking back to Rhonda and James with a sigh. "Yes... she does"

Rhonda jumped to avoid the meat, she picked it up again and threw it at him while he was having his 'moment'. "YOU HAVE IT!" she shouted back towards him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:33 am

Raikan only smirked. "My rider, the girl who stormed off, has a short temper some days. Most of the times, she is playful and happy. This one here," he motioned to James ", Is a rider in training. He really is a beginner, he still lands on his face when he gets off me" he then laughed before saying "Sure, you can rip me to shreads. But i will always call down the stars to aid me" he bowed and then looked at the meat kabab being thrown back. It nearly hit James's foot.

James laughed and opened his eyes, to see the kabab next to his foot. He picked it up and threw it back. "You have it. I have no need for it!" he yelled back before sitting down and re-collecting his thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:39 am

"I know! I just want to hit you with it!" Rhonda replied while tossing it at him once more so the meat had more of a chance of hitting him in the head, and if she was lucky enough...give him amensia. Her hair lifted itself into the air as she jumped whilst through the meat kebab at the unfortuante bloke.

Deidra sighed, "I don't really give a care about humans...I depsie every one of them. Usually the ones that lay a hand on me end up to be dinner..." the black blade dragon half growled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:45 am

this time, the kabab hit James on the arm. He laughed before saying "Hey, Quit it!" He then picked up the kabab and threw it back to Rhonda. A goofy smile apon his face. The meat kabab was now all dirty, however, it supprised him to see Rhonda throw it at him. He turned away and collected his thoughts again.

Raikan shuddered before saying "Hmmm.... Ok... I think humans to be of some sort of value. They feed me most of the time..." HE then laughed before setting his gaze to Rhonda and the kabab. "And they are weird sometimes" He admitted. His eyes sparkeled with amusement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:50 am

"You idiot! You wasted all that meat! Now go lick and eat it all up!" Rhonda half growled and half chuckled while picking it up and using it as if it was a hammer to hit James continuelessly.

"But how can you say that? It is like saying we have value...life doesn't have value. It is simply a game which is made to lose" Deidra half growled at Raikan before turning her black ebony eyes to the two odd humans who were not fighting over food but with food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:55 am

James laughed as the kabab hit him numerous times. "Look.... Do you mind.... Im not exactly hungry at the moment. You eat it... you started it!" he said, a look of utter amusement on his face. Maybe she was alright after all.... Maybe she had a nice side to her.

Raikan looked to Deidra with a frown. "But life is just it... with out life, we wouldnt exist.... With every loss, a new life is created. Life is never a game..." He said with a slight shudder. He then watched the humans play with the dirty kabab. Surely by now, they would realise what fools they were being.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:02 am

"Oh just give me that darn thing you stupid reeched children!" Deidra hissed as she snatched it up and ripped the meat off it. Consuming it before Rhonda had something to yell back at James. "Your gross..." Rhonda replied knowing of all the dirt was on the meat which her dragon ate. "Deal with it!" she hissed back before turning back to Raikan,"and how do you know 'we' have any dignity? How do we have value?" she half hissed.

"Oh darn it! Now I have nothing to throw at you!" Rhonda half chuckled then looked to the wood of it with a smile.

"Oh here we go again...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:10 am

James suddenly jumped up and laughed. "Dont you dare get that wood. The meat was enough" He said before getting ready to run. If she was going to hit him with wood, that what would he do?

At that moment, Sarah returmed, two hogs in her arms. "This should supply us for a while james" She said before looking at Rhonda. "So, what happened while i was away?" she said with a smile.

Raikan laughed. He half wanted to answer, but didnt want to. "Everyone has dignety.... If someone didnt, i would be shocked." he repllyed to Deidra. His voice full of feeling and truth, maybe even wisdom. He blinked and waited for the dragon to say something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:14 am

"Oh nothing... I was just gonna make your baby here into a wooden scultpure!" Rhonda repiled with half a chuckled and half a hiss as she lifted the wood above her, ready to swing it at him and maybe imprint his figure into it.

Deidra stopped in the target, actually listening to what he had said. "Go ahead and kill eachother... I am going to sleep..." she said in a complainy voice so she didn*t have to admit that she lost the argument.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:21 am

Raikan put his massive paw on the log and wrenched at it. "do not harm my trainee rider..." He said with a slight laugh. James laughed as he suddenly was grateful that Raikan was there. Sarah put the hogs down and stared at the group. She then dropped down in a huff and whatched what was going to happen. Her eyes scanning the area like a hawk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   

Back to top Go down

Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next