Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I can hear the reign. (Lycanscar X Monty)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Monty
Admin
Monty

Female Loveliness : 11

I can hear the reign. (Lycanscar X Monty) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can hear the reign. (Lycanscar X Monty)   I can hear the reign. (Lycanscar X Monty) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:00 pm

Not hearing the orders from the leader, Sandy began to back away, before turning to run. But as she turned, she felt the hands from a man grab hold of her. "Hey, let me go!" Turning around, she looked into the eyes of a man who used to be best friends with her uncle. Trying to break free from the man's grasp, she realised that the more she moved, the tighter it became. She was about to yell for help, but was soon cut off as she heard Lycan shout with pain. Ignoring the man infront of her, Sandy turned her head around to see her 'protecter' failing to keep up the fight with the soldiers. But what could she do? She had a problem of her own, that was right there infront of her...Not appreciating the man's forceful movements, she quickly dug her knee into his stomach in another attempt to break free. But all the while in her mind, she was getting worried at how close to the dock's edge they were getting.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonscove.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the reign. (Lycanscar X Monty)   I can hear the reign. (Lycanscar X Monty) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:46 am

Lycan was seeing the world slow down around him as he finally noticed the other two coming with full force to kill him. He soon realized that a man grabbed Sandy and inched closer to the docks edge; he thought to himself that this was going to be an east mission, but yet, here they are again in trouble. The two soldiers continued to attack him. Lycanshero was ready for them and got into the beginning stance of the Dance of the Crane.

It was already too late for the soldiers to halt their attack. Lycan quickly evaded their assault on him then he struck them in the stomach with his fingers. Luckily he built his fingers and body to sustain such brutality. As they started to bend down from the pain, he moved one stepped and rapidly hit them in the neck with his fingers then moved his leg up as he got ready to finish the first stage of the Dance of the Crane. Lycan finally collided the side of his palms to their back and made it look like he was trying to fly as he moved forward with the leg that was up. They fell to the ground either out cold or dead, but Lycan did care; the only thing he cared about was his task at hand, save Sandy.

Lycan ran towards them to rescue Sandy, but the guy she nailed in the stomach wasn’t going to give in soon. The man pulled out a dagger and attacked Sandy once again.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

Female Loveliness : 11

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the reign. (Lycanscar X Monty)   I can hear the reign. (Lycanscar X Monty) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:32 am

The clutch on Sandy's arm became ever tighter as he let go of her with the other, only to reveal a dagger that shimmered in the sunlight. Sandy looked up at him, not knowing what to do or say, she was completely speechless. But standing around doing nothing was only going to get herself killed.
Trying to pull away from him again, and hoping that he would have less strength on her considering that he only held her with one arm, she soon realised that he was a lot stronger than her. But before she could try anything else, her heart rate increased as the dagger came flying towards her. Dodging to the side of him, the attack missed her by quite a lot. He may be good at fighting, but it seemed as if he was terrible at aiming.
Quickly seeing a chance, she flung her legs into the air and did a scissor kick, hitting the man full on on the face. She hoped it would do more damage than it actually did, as it only made him more angry, and more out to kill her. As if it was more than just a job now.

Her feet touched the floor again, but as they did, she was brutally pushed to face him again with the incredible force from the man's arm. No wonder her uncle hired him to kill someone. As she moved, the pushing didn't stop, since the man forced her to the very edge of the dock. She daren't take her eyes off the man to look behind her, but she could tell where they were since the floor was now getting slippy with water.
But there was something on the man's face, that seem to encourage him to get rid of her even more quickly, and it took a few seconds before she realised that Lycan was running towards them both. Soon, his eyes darted back into her's, before his lips curled up into a small smile, as he twisted Sandy's arm around her back.
A line of pain shot up her left arm, and she let out a quick cry of pain, that was soon swallowed up by the noise coming from the waves. Not being able to rid her from this horrible position, she held her breath as another amount of pain entered her body. The dagger had struck her...

As soon as it pierced her skin, the man pulled it straight back out. No sound escaped from her mouth, but her eyes were tightly shut, with an expression of pain upon her face. Never had she experienced pain like this, pain that seemed to spread, pain that she could do nothing about. She barely even noticed the man let go of her arm. But what she did take on board, was the fact that he quickly shoved her backwards, and within seconds, the waves had engulfed her as she fell off the dock's edge.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonscove.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the reign. (Lycanscar X Monty)   I can hear the reign. (Lycanscar X Monty) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can hear the reign. (Lycanscar X Monty)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2