Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dragon Nest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 62

The Dragon Nest Empty
PostSubject: The Dragon Nest   The Dragon Nest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:39 pm

The Dragon Nest

Here, you can hatch your first dragon, or if you already have one, purchase another dragon.
There are five different colour nests you can choose from; red, white, blue, green or yellow. Consult the Dragon Index to see what dragons are in each nest, then pick the nest to have your dragon hatched from.

There are four different ways of hatching a dragon. All methods choose dragons randomly from their respective nest.

You are a new member, and want your first dragon!
All you have to do is pick the colour nest and your dragon will be hatched right away.
The resulting dragon is free!

Pick a nest, pay for the dragon.
This is the most commonly used method, and is used conventionally to hatch most dragons. This method applies so long as the dragon is not your first.
You must have a minimum of 15k to attempt a hatching due to variable dragon costs, although this only represents the most you could pay; what you actually end up paying is likely to be less than this.

Completely Random
You will need a minimum of 14k gold to do this. All you have to do is post ‘go random’, and your dragon will be hatched. This dragon could come from any nest, and will cost you 1k less in gold to hatch the dragon than the normal price.

Medal Nest
If you've won any medal from a medal event, you can request to hatch from the medal nest. This will cost you no gold- but it will cost you your medal. In return, you will earn yourself a ‘special’ dragon; a hedgehog, spined shadow, sunblaze, tribal battle-blood or yiang dragons.
Alternatively, you can just trade in your medal for gold if you wish to do that instead.

Last edited by Zay on Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:48 pm; edited 30 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 8

The Dragon Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Nest   The Dragon Nest Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2017 3:59 am

Whelp, guess for the first time in absolute ages I'll post a request on here to get my creativity flowing. Green egg please with the hope of a Black Blade Dragon or even a Spring!
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

The Dragon Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Nest   The Dragon Nest Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 11:14 am

Well, well! It has been a long time indeed since you, or anyone really hehe, asked for a new dragon.

And you're in luck ;-)

Male Black Blade! Have fun with him!
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 8

The Dragon Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Nest   The Dragon Nest Icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 3:31 am

Yes!!!!!! Woohoo! Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dragon Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Nest   The Dragon Nest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dragon Nest
Page 1 of 1