Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:53 am

Elektra washed her mouth out the turned and put a hand on either sid of Rothan's face and kissed him.
"better." she said as she ran out of the bathroom and down to the kitchen to find some food and maybe kick Paris butt to her time and let her dad take a few waks at thim then kick him back to this time.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:56 am

Rothan laughs and yells. "You can do what the others didd kick him where it would hurt!" Rothan walks down the hall and is joined by Sophi. Smiling at his cousin they walk downt he hallway and into the kitchen to watch the carnage Elektra was going to enact on Paris.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:00 am

Elektra grabbed her bookbag and pulled the laxatives out and slipped one into Paris drink then tapped the glas charging it with an eltric paulse. she acted like she did nothing and pulled a bottel of water out of the fridge and sipped at it and hid her smile ad he was eltracted then took off running to the bathroom.
"Bear trap." she said and they heard a scream.
"Lucifer." then a shrick she smiled and it was pure evil.
"what my mother's friends do come in handy some times."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:10 am

"You know who gave you mom the having to change two time a month don't you?" Rothan talked to Cato and Celstial while he was there in her time. He almost knew how to keep them huan and not have to change during the moon but able to become mermaids at will if they so choose it. Just getting to the city lost eneith the wave will be difficult.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:56 pm

"yeah i know but sicking him on paris just felt like the right touch." she cut her self a pice of pumpkin bread and buttered it and took a bite and swalloed before asking.
"what was with all the growling and fang showing, up stair?" once she had finished the bread she grabbed an apple and slipped onto the counter awaiting an answer from Rothan. as she bit into it watching him thenused her little finger to wip a drop of juice from her lips before she chewed then repeated with out thinking. she saw him watching and held out the apple "want a bit?" she ask her head cocked to one side her hair fallling away from her neck to revile her sun kissed skin there.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:24 pm

"If you knew Paris you would appreciate me keeping him awayfrom you." Rothan smiles and shakes his head. "Nah you finish it." rothan pulls a bowl of pancake batter out of the frig and makes himself some."Want some?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:38 pm

"Nah i like my breakfast light and as natural as i can get it, esspecial before a run." she slid off the counter and her clothing changed into what she had on the first day they meet. she grabbed a hair tie off her wrist and pulled back the mass of curls.
"Make fun of my hair and you will regret it , i don't have my relaxer in the bag so i am out of luck." she put her bag in one of the chair in the kitchen and grabbed her water bottle she filled it then put the strap on it so it hung over her shoulder and across her body.
"Be back when i am ready to drop." she headed out to the front door and stepped back as Paris came running out of the bathroom Lucifer on his heels.
"See what happens next time you mess with me Paris i am sure i can take you back to my time and find a willing dragon to eat you." she yelled as he ran. she opened the front door and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:58 pm

Rothan finished his pancakes and walked to the front door ready to chase down Elektra. Steping out he takes in a deep breath as Sophi walks up beside him. Smiling she stands beside him. Sophi shifted beside him as she changed into a pure white wolf. Shifting Rothan stood beside her and took in Elektra's scent and they both o after her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:26 pm

Elektra thre the empty water bottel and strap to the side it disapered as it hit a tree. she keept her eyes on the horizen right where the steap drop off was she ran and jumped landing on the other side in a crouch she looked over her shoulder at the two wolves and smlied. she hated being fallowed and the delema of how to get across would give her a good head start. She slid to a stop in the bushes when she heard voices and ease dropped on them.
does your family always have some one after your heads? she asked cutting into Rothan's privet thoughts. She touched Saber who lifted his head and made them both invisable. thanks Saber
no problem he hissed back to her threw the mind link. slowly Elektra backed away and back up the hill when it was safe she broke out into a run till she need to jump and landed on the other side next to Rothan.
"ahh so you can figure what form to be in now huh Wolf boy?" Elektra patted his head and un wrapped Saber from her neck who hissed in irratation she draped him on a tree limb and she bacame visable.
"Saber friends not foe's so chill out and become visable." she picked him back up once he complied.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:54 pm

Rothan smiles. No Sophi and I just thought it would be fun to run with you. We don't get to do it with other eople very often. Sophi walks over and sniffs Saber. Her head pops us and looks around, hearing what Sophi heard he swivels his ears around trying to find the source of the sound. Elektra you need to run...NOW! Just as he says it three Hunters jump out of the trees. Sophi snaps at one keeping it away from Saber and Elektra as Rothan treis to kepe the others away too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:58 pm

"Yeah i am such a child i can't take care of myself." Saber disaperes and Elektra doges one guys fist and starts to fight him eltrcuting him when she can.
"Saber Daggers now!" she caught the daggers as they cam out of the air falling fron nothing. she spun them around and fought the best she could while doggeing and eltricting people that came at her.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:04 pm

More start coking out of now where now three circled each of them. Sophi's coat was begining to tint red as she faught. Rothan tried to keep close to Elektra from out of know where Rothan sees a tranq dart fly throught he air and hit Spohi. Doubling his efforts bite and claws over to her side as she falls. Those who where attacking Rothan turn and go after Elektra. One of the Hunters gets behind her widily slashing blades and hits her int he he with the grip of his pistol knocking her out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:07 pm

Elektra rolled her head to the side and groaned she opened her eyes but shut them imedently cause of the bright lights. she tried to move but couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:11 pm

Rothan couldn't believe he let Elektra get caught he was waiting for Lucien's return to tell them where she is at.

"Oh look she is awake." A man sits in a chair leaning ont he back of it. His long platinum blonde hair tied into a tail. "Oh don't look so angery I mean we did save you from those evil creatures and their demonic fathers. You should be happy about it." He smiles as he looks at her. "I will say this new generation is getting better in taste of women."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:16 pm

"How about you untie me and i will show you how much better i am?" she opened her eyes and looked at the man.
"i mean what women would beable to resite you?" Elektra could be a shamless flirt at times but sometimes it was just what one need to get out of trouble.
"and i had no clue who they where, i thought they where just wolfs i was so confused i just had to make sure i didn't get my throat slit." she sounded and looked truly innocent.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:19 pm

"Let's not and say I did. I may have been born but not yesterday." He stands up and walks voer to her standing just out of her reach. He looked at her and smiled. "We have been watching the comings and goings of the castle we saw you the first time you came here but we decided to do nothing." He clasps his hands behind his back. 'NOw we want to know why you are there and we wont be letting you go till you do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:32 pm

"i wanted to hurt Paris." she said with a shrug and tried to move.
"You know i can sue you for brutality, i mean i am mor delicate then other women." once the guy turned his back Elektra dislocated her arm and slied the ties free then stood up and put her arm back in place. She tapped the guy's shoulder and hit him in the face when he turned around.
"and that is why i can't get a boyfriend." Elektra said shaking her hand and staring at the guy uncontious at her feet. she turned and looke at the two way mirrior.
"next guy to come in is dead." she said placeing her hands on the glass and ran her nails down it causing the nail on the chalk board effect. She tried to telaport out but couldn't.
"Lovely stuck in hell till i die or the rescuse squad comes." Stupidly Elektra didn't relize the room was a gass chamber also, they quickly pumped the room with sleeping gas and she was out cold. she awoke strapped to a table on a druged up She strugled against the restaints and laughed at the pain.
"Your all dead when my Dad hears about this." she said on a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:10 am

The man stands on the other side of think glass. "I don't see that happening. So just lay there and be a good girl we will have to exorsize the demon out of you." An elderly looking preist walks intot he room holding a bible in one hand and a wooden cross in the other.

Rothan was packing back and forth furious that they could not find her as if the Hunters had found a new way to keep Lucien from finding poeple. He lashes out and punches a stone wall just adding to the dents and cracks in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:20 am

Elektra smiled.
"Hey nice cross.....you guys are idiots by the way i don't have a deamon in me...i am just crazy and rude, the normal teenager." Elektra spied Sbaer and listened to his plane as he told it to her.
"Yeppers just a normal teen who has a scary dad who would kill you." she smiled as Saber disapered slitering down the hall.

Saber appered on Rothan's shoulder.
Evening.....she was stupid and pissed them off she broke the guy's noes though and knocked him out.....o she sent me to lead you i found my way out i couldn't telaport out or could she it is like a magic block it is odd.

"Okay okay you know what i am borad with this it was funny when the drugs where still in my system but now i am just pissed. She sent the eltricflow threw her body and to the chains till they became nothing more then chared remains. she smiled at the priets.
"Boo!" she laughed when he ran out an then sent the elctrisity to melt the gass holes.
"Yeah not happening again." she sat on the table not about to stand up knowing she didn't have that streanght.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:27 am

The old priest ignores her and goes through the ritual in latin. He splashes holy water on her and prays over her. "Well it will be interesting to see your daddy then." The blande says from behind the glass.

Lucien finally returns with a location and they begin to gear up for the raid. Lucien goes over the floor plans and what security that he saw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:33 am

"I am not letting him come for your sake less blood on his hands the better." Elektra glared at the priest and whipped the water off of her face.
"You are lucky you are a holy man." She hissed at him.

Saber sat on Rothan's shoulder trying to figure out what was happening to Elektra but she was blocking him and any one who could contact her father quickly.
She is blocking me from being able to tell what is happening..... He spike to Rothan and then nugged Rothan's cheek with his head.
you like her.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:39 am

The priest looks sorrowfully at her as if he knew what would happen if he could not "exorsize" her. "Yes well maybe we will go Hunting for him or your mother and see what they can tell us about your new friends." The glass turns back into a mirror as he walks away from it.

I do not want to see her hurt by those who wish to hurt my family. Rothan sighs. When we get her back she will be going back to her time. He looks at Saber then to Lucien who touches his shoulder. Closing his eyes he nods as one second he is in the front room the next he is a few building down from where Elektra is. You still with me? When we get intot he building lead me to where she is. Rothan shiftes with his father and unlce into werewolves. They move down the allies to the building and kick in the door claws sladhing and guns blazing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:45 am

"You know he left the mirriored room you can stop acting and sit here and join me waiting for some one to free me and you won't be killed can't promise you your life other wise."

Fallow Saber used his small wings to maked his desent to the ground gracefull he then slithered down the hallways and around corners stopping to make sure Rothan fallowed her stoped at a door that was shut. in there
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:55 am

The old priest gives a very small shake of his head as he continues. He sprays her with holy water again.

WHile Darius and Kain worked on clearing out the building Rothan kicked down the door and turned off the lights. He smashes the switch so no one can use it. Those within run around trying to wither get out or shoot at Rothan. He feels a few bullets sting into him as he goes from one to the other he sees a shadow slip behind him and race down the hall. He hoped his uncle and father could take care of the one. The blonde man slips into a room and uses a secret passage to get away. Taking care of all within the room Rothan turns the lights out in the room Elektra is in. Opening the door he moves quietly past the priest. "Padre run while you can fint the first room you can and stay there do not run through the halls where things may find you." The old preist does as he is told thanking and praying at the same time. Rothan lowers his head and rests his chin on the table by Elektra's ear. 'I'm sorry." He whimpers a little. He can sense Saber nearby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:01 am

"not your fault, just got to wait for some one to carry me i am afraid, Can't feel my legs at the moment, after effect of the drug." She laughed when Saber jumped up and started to nuzzle her cheek.
"Yes sweet i will be fine." she cooed to the dragonet who was more worried about her then anything else in the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next