Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:50 am

"to get his help last night i realy threatened his bf's life, not dying till he says so, well i pissed him off and he made me a water demon, that is how i could control the rain, all i do is favors for him, mostly buying things".
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:59 am

Rothan nods. "Ok I think I can like with you being the devils go for." Rothan yawns and closes his eyes. Event hough she said she would be fine Rothan still got up every hour to make sure she was still with him. After six he stayed up and talke dot the Lords who woke up early. Then he made everyone breackfast then had come back now he was tired and just wanted to lay there beside Elektra.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:01 am

Elektra slept the rest of the day till the sun fell she woke up in Rothan's arms. she stared up at him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:12 am

Rothan smiles and pulls her to him and nuzzles her cheek with his stubbly one. "It is so nice to wake with you in my arms." He cracks an eye open and looks at her. "Let's go visit your parents today and tell them the wedding is still on." He opes the other ey. "Unless you have changed you mind since I died?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:15 am

"no, but i have a little bro now.....and i think it iwll be funny to see my dad's face......i know what to do, i'll walke in and say mom dad i am getting married and watch my dad throw a fit and when i tell you to come in and make him freak." Elektra said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:21 am

"I like that idea we should do that and I would love to see your new little brother." Rothan will clean cloths onto himself and made sure they were fit for her parents time. "That we should tell your mom about you going furry once a month now." Rothan rolls onto his side. "It will be nice to run with you on the next full moon Elektra." He rubs a hand over his cheeks making them smooth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:25 am

"aww i liked me rough man." she said and got up her clothing changing into the outfit she was wearing when she meet him in th ally. the cresent blade even in place.
"K i'll call you." she appered in her parents house and entered the dinning room and sat down.
"Morning...mom ....dad....i am getting married." she watched her parents like she wasn't
"I meet him a few days ago he is so nice ans sweet, god knows i can't wait around any longer for what was his name.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:28 am

Rothan leans outside the door his arms crossed and his boot up on the house. It would be funny if you told him I was here and tell him I'm at the door. Rothan smiles as he looks out on the courtyard.

"What..How.. But what about ROthan he waited for you!" Cato stands up and looks at her as if he couldn't believe what he was hearing. "How could you do that to him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:31 am

"Dad the guy is right out side the door.....lower the volume please." Elektra looked like she was embarsed her little brother looke scared ath there dad's explosion.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:34 am

"Oh is he?" Cato pushs himself away fromt he table the chair almost falling to the floor from the force of being pushed away. Cato storms to the door. Rothan pushs off the house and stands with his back tot eh dor as Cato opens it. "SO you want to marry my daughter huh? DOn't you think you should ask the father first?" With a smile Rothan turns around and watchs Cato's face form into shock. "But I have already asked you in one life time should I ask again?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:37 am

Elektra walked up behind her dad smiling.
"i love his reaction could you here him out here?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:44 am

"Like a bell, the bonus of being a shifter." Rothan puts an arm around Cato's shoulders and walks with him back inside. He looks at Celetial and smiles. "She wouldn't go marrying anyone but me. No one can stand her snoring." Rothan smiles and prepares to be either kicked or hit. He helps cato back into his seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:47 am

"That is saber he was asleep in your underwear drawer last night." Elektra sait down next to her little bro.
"dad is in schock."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:50 am

"Nice." Rothan sits down next to her and looks at her little brother. "Congrats on the little one." ROthan looks at Cato who nods his thanks while he takes a drink. "We figure this was a good way to let you both know that I was alive again and maybe this time we can actually go through with the wedding. Bar anyhting from happening." Rothan tells them about the attack the Hunters just did on the castle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:51 am

"o and he bit me so he can explane my new problem." Elektra said and held her little bro in her lap when he climbed over.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:00 am

"Elektra is a shifter like me now. She will never be alone. Like you saw when you cam eot the house all those years ago." Rothan grabs an apple fromt he table. "Her lifespan will be longer then a normal human, with shifting she will heal almost all wounds unless they are made buy silver or another shifter's attack. She can shift from wolf to werewolf and then to human." Rothan looks to Cato and Elektra. "This curse I guess you can call it can be given to our children when we have them but they will be born that way unlike Elektra who was bitten. Most born shifters are a bit stronger then bitten only becuase of the time spent living with it in the blood." He looks at Elektra. "I ddin't mean to bite her if I had my memeories I wouldn't have had bitten her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:06 am

"It was me or the kid wasn't about to let you bit one of your family members, especial one i had saved before....she learn how to swim yet?" Elektra smiled at her dad.
"Yeah evedently i can't help but save one little girl in his family."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:11 am

"At lest we know she will always be protected. Between the Lord, wolves and bats in the family we should be able to defeat the Hunters." Rothan looks at Elektra's little brother he tilts his head tot he side as they look at each other. "He looks alot like Celestial but he does have some of you Cato. Especially the eyes and I have a feelinghis hair will darken as he gets older."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:14 am

"We should get back now that i caused dad a scare, we forgot to tell his faimly we were coming for a visit and they will freak out if we are not back soon." Elektra kissed her brother's cheek and sat him in her chair when she got up then hugged both her parents.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:18 am

Rothan gives Celestial a hug and one to Cato too. He takes Elektra's hand. "We will see you all again soon." Rothan looks to Elektra. "Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:21 am

Months had past since the honeymoon. Elektra laid in thier bed half way awake her hand on her round belly feeling the baby kick.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:24 am

Rothan walks in with the laundry list of food Elektra was craving at the time. "Ok. I got a little bit of everything for you. I even found watermelon at an arm and a leg price since it is winter." He sets the tray beside her since he lap was currently occupied. "How you feeling today?" He put a hand on her belly to feel the baby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:26 am

"Big." she muttered and ate a pice of the watermellon.
"And this is your fault also." she said looking at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:47 pm

"It take two to tango so I'm not taking all the blame on this." Rothan takes a grape from the tray. "You want to go into town today thankfully no Hunter has been around in a while so we should be safe." He tosses a grape int he air and it ends up bouncing off his face and into the bed. Rothan looks around the covers for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:53 pm

Elektra nodds
"if you can stand keeping at my pace then yes." she finished eating and got up her clothing changing into something okay for wondering the town. she went over to the mirrior and pulled her hair back in a pony tail.
"God i look horable i have no clue how you haven't runaway yet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 3 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next