Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:49 am

"Put your shirt on I think you should meet some of the others in the house." Viktor would have her meet Alica first and Toir, the after that find Phoenix hopefully she was up on the roof. He figures the other two where either still eating or in their rooms. Thankfully their rooms where on the way to the dinning room. He pauses at Toir's again and knocks he hoped Alica was with her.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:55 am

Samia did as he said and fallowed.

Toir opened the door and looked at him.
"Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:57 am

"Can you take a look at something on Samia for me? I have afeeling you or Alica would know what it is better then me." Viktor waves Samia over. "Could you please so them?" He turns his back to give his some privacy. "She said a group of bad vampires did this to her when she was five."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:01 am

Toir shruged and so Did Alicia who joined them.
"No it just looks like what Sasha use to have but you never met her, she was killed before you where here." Toir said and looked at Alicia.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:12 am

"Wouldn't the vamp who had control over you for a while when Darius was missing?" Viktor looks at the two of them. He crosses his arms and leans against the door as they talk. 'What was her name Lilith? It has been a long time since she has darken out doorstep." Darius walks in from the hallway and joins in the conversation. "Viktor have you decided yet on what we had talked about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:14 am

"Alita and she is missing."

Samia looked around the group.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:22 am

Viktor looks at Samia. "I wonder if the Hunters have her then. Any way to get a hold of her clan or whoever took over for her?" Darius walks into the room and stands behind Toir. "Could always see if Lucien can find her. He did find you a few times when you disappeared." "I will go talk to Lucien if you want after I have her meet someone else." Her looks over to Samia. "YOu ok with us trying to help?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:24 am

"Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 31 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31