HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A most intriguing task(Kevvx X Eldarwen)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Eldarwen
Admin

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 67

PostSubject: Re: A most intriguing task(Kevvx X Eldarwen)   Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:54 am

The place he had taken her to was, to her surprise, fairly classic and very nice, a quiet little place that seemed almost perfect if you wanted to spend a lovely and undisrupted evening. She was unsure what she’d expected but it hadn’t been this, and she liked good surprises. She was even more astonished when the waiter and Xavien seemed to know each other and he immediately seated them in a quiet corner. Surveying the place slightly, she noticed there were not too many people around but their server definitely kept an eye on them. Though she didn’t pay too much attention to him or anyone else in the place, only noticing that none of them looked like they would jump up and attack them within seconds.

So she let herself refocus on the man sitting in front of her, forcing herself to listen to his words instead of drooling over his looks. “Hm, yes, can be quite useful,” she murmured in a half-hearted response. Why was it so hard for her to concentrate? Though she immediately recoiled from any such thoughts once he asked her if she could use any magic. She knew that from a heritage point of speaking, she should be able to tap into at least a small reserve of magic but it had never been the case, at least she had never been aware of anything similar happening. Yet, his last question made her grin. “As for myself, no, I have never been able to use it in any kind of way like you are able to, unless I did so unconsciously,” she finally replied, trying to hide the fact that this was a slightly uncomfortable topic for her, even though she started this herself. “And yes, I rather am more physical,” she grinned. “I prefer doing things myself, even though I usually stay at a relative range. I enjoy knowing where my arrow is going, that it is my own skill, my own hand leading that arrow straight towards its aim and not some power mysteriously doing all the work for me.” She hastily shut up when their drinks were brought, disliking to be overheard, and thanked the waiter even though she barely glanced at him. It was almost embarrassing to her now but every time Xavien moved, she couldn’t help notice the play of his muscles under his skin and it made her hair stand on end.

So Siofra decided to simply stare into her drink for a while, hands curled around the glass, playing the lost-in-thoughts card while she tried to compose herself. It was just that she couldn’t help herself anymore, she was completely losing her self-control and all she wanted to do was curl up against his chest and be in his arms. This longing was burning inside her but so far, she still had the strength to resist, not wanting to ruin their evening by doing something impulsive, they might both regret later on. Finally, she dared venture a look into his direction, again searching his face but couldn’t quite place his expression. “Is something wrong?” she asked, suddenly slightly on alert and glancing around the place with a worried look on her features. The story about his father popped into her mind, and she was immediately afraid that he might have come here to reclaim his son and destroy everyone who stood in his way to get Xavien. But no, that would surely not happen, could not happen, not tonight. Not when for once she was happy. As his hands came close to hers for a heartbeat when he put down his glass, she almost grabbed it as if that would ascertain her that he was not going to disappear there and then. In a desperate attempt to play over this, she asked, if only to distract herself because her stomach would refuse food at that instant: “So, I reckon you have an idea on what to order here that is good?”

~((Wasn't short, no worries! and it made me smile ^^))~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A most intriguing task(Kevvx X Eldarwen)   Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:59 pm

Xavien was most definently not a fool. He was pretty sure she was looking him over a good few more times then she would care to admit. Although he was definently not minding it. Rather finding it nice to be liked for what and who he was for once, rather then having to disguise it or distort it. He listened to her words and chuckled too. "Oh I bet you do very good physical work." He said simply. Of course being a bit derrogative with that comment. Well why not? It was all in good fun. Though he was fairly sure she could be damn good in a close, physical situation... in or out of bed. He took his drink once it was brought, sipping at it. "Arrows are definently good weapons. I prefer closer combat thoguh." He said simply. He would much rather strike with a sword or fists even. It wa smore personal, and it was easier to feel the raw emotion and strength when at such a close point.

Xavien shrugged a bit, just sitting back, enjoying the moment. "Naw... My brain bein a bit wild I suppose." He said softly to her. Wel he didnt sense anyone there. He could be wrong and he knew it. However if he was, whoever it was definently was more discreet then any one being could be when spying on someone. Especially with the energy to cover their presence. Thus he was not going to worry. Setting his glass down once more, looking around a bit. This place always so comfortable when he came here, so relaxing... The only place that really had such an effect upon him. He hoped truly he could get her to stay around. Either that or perhaps... he would go with her for some time. He didnt see hwy not. Although he truly did not want to leave this area. But he knew it was going to happen, sooner or later. Despite trying to hold on here... he would be found, hunted like some deranged animal.... forced to move and run. It was despicable, truly.

Her words snapped him out of his torpor for the moment though. He looked to her, chuckling a bit. "Most of whats made ehre if very good. But this place seems to specialize in Pork." He told her simply. Their Pork chops and ribs were to die for.... every time he came her ehe got one or the other of such, and it never got old to taste. Always very good and tender. He chuckled a bit though. "I think youd like the pork ribs here, but try to avoid the corn... for some reason its a bittersweet kinda taste, dependin on when they harvested it." He told ehr with a nod. Feeling that shiver suddenly again. He didnt seem to react to it. But it just felt like eh was being watched..... geez he hoped not. But it was a prominent instinct and feeling.....
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: A most intriguing task(Kevvx X Eldarwen)   Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:55 pm

Siofra looked at Xavien at his slightly twisted comment, an amused twinkle in her eyes as the corners of her lips raised in a playful smile, which of course now immediately brought images of possible scenarios to mind. All of those included Xavien ravishing her, which in turn sent the butterflies in her stomach fluttering like mad again and she could not quite avoid a low sigh escaping her lips. As he turned the topic a little more serious again, she nodded along however, still trying to seriously wrap her head around the fact that she should keep a cool head. It was so unlike her, yet this so very rarely happened to her that she had trouble dealing with her own feelings at this moment in time.

Even though he told her there was nothing wrong and it might just his own mind playing tricks on him, she did see the pain and sorrow that appeared on his face, if only for a brief moment. It tore at her to see him miserable, more than she thought possible, especially for someone she barely knew, since they really had just met a couple of hours ago. She couldn’t help but wonder what was going through his mind at that time, but she didn’t dare ask for fear of bringing up topics he might not want to talk about. He had already shared so much with her, she did not want to push her luck and turn him away by being too curious. Nervously, she ran a hand through her hair, something she rarely did, since she usually wore the hood of her cloak.

When Xavien replied to her food question in a normal manner however, she was slightly appeased and took a breath to calm down again. It was all going to be fine. “Hmm… pork.. pork ribs on top of that. That sounds amazing right about now,” she commented happily, already forgetting that she had only seconds ago thought her stomach might not be able to take food. Yet. as soon as she heard ribs, she realised how hungry she really was. Laughing, she added: “And I’ll stay away from the corn.” She gave him a smile before shyly turning to her drink again, focusing on the liquid inside as she touched her lips to the glass to take a sip. Putting down her glass, she felt a chill crawl over her skin, giving her goosebumps. It was odd, but she tried to suppress the shiver as much as possible and simply write it off as nerves playing her a trick. It was not cold in the inn, on the contrary, it was nice and warm, very cozy actually. In addition, she was here with a very interesting and good-looking man, why would she not feel good or slightly overheated for that matter. However, she had already hit a wall and did not know what to say anymore, not wanting to remain in silence, even though she did not mind as long as she was around him, but she felt a little uncomfortable with already running out of words at such an early stage of dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A most intriguing task(Kevvx X Eldarwen)   Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:46 am

Xavien was silent a few moments. Oh he was very sure she had considered alot of things after that comment of his. Well he didn't see how taking her would be bad in most any way. Then again for now no, he kne wit couldn't work... he had been here so long. Pretty sure itd fall on his face somehow. He wanted ehr, he could not deny that he wanted her. She jsut mad ehim feel like no one else could. Howeve rhe jsut kenw... when he got close to omsoene... theyd be destroyed, just to hurt him. He knew how his Father worked... he would do any underhanded tactic, to cut into Xaviens' soul. But still, she was so alluring. There had to be a way, there jsut had to be.... but... what way? This kind of thing had never came up for him in truth. But... he just... something had to work sometime. Something had to go right... it almost angered him.

He didnt linger on that however. Seeing their food being brought to them fairly quickly, which he was glad of. He set his eyes on the waiter and then his gaze narrowed. Those eyes.... those eyes were off. He had ben fine ebfore. but... his eyes had seemed to darken and harden.... Something was wrong. He smiled a bilt once he got there with the food. "Hows the day goin eh?" Xavien aske dhim. The waiter took a few seconds to answer. Though finally... "Good." He said softly. Xavien nodded a bit, letting him go though. Something was off and Xavien knew it. but he would wait. Perhaps it was his mind playing tricks. He seriously hoped it was his mind playing tricks anyway. But he kenw something had to happen to this... it was too good it seemed. The waiter walked away, seeming to eye them both a bit, before going into the back. Xavien htought those eyes jsut familiar and horrid... but he couldnt think of who it might be jsut yet.

Xavien smiled warmly, turning to Siofra rather again. "So any good thoughts on what you want to do once this is over hmm?" He asked her gently. Although his gaze shifted around some. Looking at other faces in the place. He saw more of them. Those eyes, those demented eyes. He began to feel his heart sink too..... he kenw it couldnt last. They had found him finally. He wondered which command these demons were under... he was pretty sure their leader was around there someplace, there was quite the gathering for them to be all on their own. He figured for the moment, he would stall, pretend they werent there... the one day he didnt bring his sword too. Well he could summon the thing he supposed if it got too gnarly. From the look of how many were there, it would get awful gnarly however. He roved his gaze once more. wondering how he was going to warn Siofra and remain in subtlety...
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: A most intriguing task(Kevvx X Eldarwen)   Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:33 am

Siofra was glad their silence was interrupted by the waiter bringing their food, and it smelled so very delicious she could hardly wait to taste it. However, she did notice the look Xavien gave the waiter and worry began creeping up again, sending yet another shiver down the spine as she wondered why he would start up a conversation with the waiter now, which he had not seemed to be interested in doing earlier when they had arrived. It was odd, wrong even. Thoughts kept forming in her mind, possibilites she did not want to consider as it would make her heart break if she were to lose him now. She did not want anything to ruin this moment. It was the best thing that had happened to her in a long time, maybe ever, and she did not want to let go of this. Just as she was about to ask him if there really was nothing wrong, he turned that amazing smile on her, thus effectively making her swallow any question that could ruin the mood.

She returned the gentle smile with one of her own, letting his words wash over her as she tried not to lose herself in the many pictures his soft words were conjuring up inside of her. She remembered how he had felt under the light touch of her hand earlier, when she had caressed his cheek and it made her want to touch him again. Yet, she hesitated on that part, unsure how welcome that would be now, especially with him regularly letting his gaze sweep through the inn. She was however glad that his eyes always returned to her for a moment, though it also made her nervous, he had not observed the other people so much when they had first come in, had he? Or was she just making it worse now than it was? She could have scolded herself for having lost her observational skills at his place earlier and felt like a complete fool because her head felt like it was floating on a cloud.

“Oh, I do have a few things in mind,” she smiled, teasing, wanting to pull his attention fully back onto her. A girl could try, right? Yet the look in his eyes made her uncertain as to whether it was a good idea to sink into a world of flirtation and forget everything around them. She made a move for his hand, not grabbing it however, wanting to see how he reacted to it first and smiled warmly, though she could not avoid the sadness in her tone either: “Something is really wrong, isn’t it?” She only hoped it had nothing to do with her. She had shown him too much of herself, opened up too far to have it all thrown back into her face now without breaking another piece of her heart, and she did not want to hurt, she did not want to be hurt, especially not by him. Xavien.. What have you done to me? she sighed inwardly, as she realised how much he already meant to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A most intriguing task(Kevvx X Eldarwen)   Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:20 am

Xavien smiled a bit, trying to feign contentedness while he sat there simply. He sighed a bit, contemplating... how would he make this work? He was there with someone. Neither of them had weapons. He kenw where all the exits were i nthe place... plus how many steps it would take to get to them. He knew where everyone sat too... he could tell pretty much who was demon and who wasnt. Ove rhalf this palce was Demon by then, many of the humans there possessed simply. It wasnt hard for a demon to possess a typical human... though some stronger-willed ones could fight that. It seemed there was no competition for them there in those terms however. If there was, thedemons were avoiding the oens theyd have to fight for. Xavien fighred a bit of fistfighting was going to have to happen. Itd be quick... if he could buy two seconds of time, he could summon his blade. He could defend them both... perhaps run to his home and Siofra could ge ther things. Though then what?

He turned to Siofra though, loving her teasing tone she took, though immediately feeling disappointment and ashamed even. He coulda gotten laid good that night and be with someone who was so damn sexy, and definently very likeable... yet this had to happen. It pissed him off to no ned. How could it all get ruined like this, when he was so close to the verge of happiness? He heard her speak again though and he paled. she had done it now.... he so wished she wouldnt've said that. They knew he knew now. "Im sorry it always works out this way Siofra...." He said to her softly. Before moving, just as a sword swung where his neck had been leaning. Instead it hit the table and got stuck there, just long enough for Xavien to smash a foot in the opossessed humans' chest. At this many jumped up, streaking for him, and some Siofra. "Run!" Xavien yelled to her simply. Picking her up in fact and throwing her, right out the window of the place. At an angle she wouldnt hurt herself at all with, just smsh through the window with flesh that was covered and not cut ehrself... he knew she would land outside and not in glass, though she would be near it.

Xavien truly hoped she took the hint to go and get her weaponry. He kicked the door open, uppercutting someone and kicking them back. He needed just two seconds damnit.... He tripped another, hopping abck from an axe-swing and kemping-up to wail into their crotch with his fist, wanting to crumple whoever came enar. He ahdnt joked about his skills at all, he knew exactly what he was doing... He got his two seconds though. His big sword appeared in his hands. He ebgan to run towrd his home, striking all who got near, his strikes very swift and extremely deadily.... for such a huge sword he swung it with ease, parrying strikes agains thim, following up typically to dismantle their weapon-arm. He had to see siofra get home and get her stuff, had to know she would eb alright... A horrid voice echoed behind him. "Your father wants you home boy!" The voice was deep and guttural, and horrible to hear. Xavien shook his head, knowing that voice. So his Father had sent a lieutentant this time. "Fat chance bud, ive got better shit to do then hang with you lame bunch." He said simply, slicing two possessed humans in half. He was sorry to have to kill them but... at this point, he ahd no chocie, he ahd to defned himslef. Taking the battle down the road, toward his home....
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: A most intriguing task(Kevvx X Eldarwen)   Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:50 am

When she saw the sad look pass Xavien’s suddenly pale face, she instantly knew she had made a terrible mistake even before he opened his mouth. That tiny obnoxious question had now ruined everything. She should have kept her mouth shut, and for that brief second when they looked into each other’s eyes then, she felt like she needed to apologise for that world of sorrow that lay hidden behind his gaze. But alas, it was too late now as was proven by the sword that suddenly sliced through the air only barely missing Xavien’s neck. The man did not even manage to wiggle his sword back out of the table before Xavien already knocked him over, immediately taking care of another bunch lunging at him.It all happened so quickly that Siofra barely had the time to scramble out of reach of someone’s arms before Xavien already swooped her up and, to her utter surprise, threw her out the window.

It was an amazing throw, she had to admit. Not one piece of glass cut through her skin and as soon as she landed on the floor outside the inn, she could easily broke her fall into a roll, immediately getting onto her feet, crouching low. Her first instinct was to go back inside to help him but when she saw the pairs of eyes that were now staring at her through the fractured window, already moving to come after her, and the many hits he was dishing out but not taking many himself, she decided against it. She would be no help to him, she was not one for this kind of rough physical combat. She might be able to hold her own one against one, or maybe two, but not this many, not if those people were possessed by demons as she now feared.

Lifting herself completely off the ground, she picked up her feet and began running back to Xavien’s place as quickly as possible, hoping that he had some way of unlocking that damn magic on his door so she could get to her weapons quickly enough before the bow would be useless. She was at her strongest at range and she had speed, but it would not help her if they were already upon her before she could fire. Damn, they’re fast, she cursed as suddenly she felt a hand grab for her. Changing direction, she only barely evaded yet another hand trying to get a hold of her. Why were they after her? Xavien and her had barely met, how could they even consider the fact that she would be worth something? Not to far away from her, there was a pile of fire wood leaning against the side wall of an inn and she quickly grabbed for a piece to have at least some kind of weapon.

It was not a moment too early when suddenly one of the humans – or demons? – decided to simply jump at her from behind, bringing them both down to the floor. She desperately tried to deviate the fall so she would not be buried underneath him but she only managed to shift him a little, the momentum of his weight was too much. Seriously, this cannot be a normal human, where would he have gotten so much strength? Furious, she wiggled, trying to position her feet for a backwards kick to either catch his kneecap or his groin, she did not care which one, she just wanted to hit something that hurt and she did according to the howl and the fact that he suddenly loosened his grip. Already a second man was upon them, not leaving her the time to get up as he wanted to pin her down again but she managed to hit him square across the face with the log. Siofra instantly got up again, the wood still tightly in her grip as she made a bee line for Xavien’s front door, hoping that it was open as she went for the handle and slammed herself into it. All she wanted now was her bow so she could finally return the favour of those rascals.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A most intriguing task(Kevvx X Eldarwen)   Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:13 pm

Xavien was quck, sharp, and instant with his reactions. He hated this, detested it so deeply. He had been almost cofmortable ehre for so long, yet... he knew this would happen, sooner or later. It like he was not allowed to rest, not allowed to know full peace, or love especially..... when he had been so close to the second of those and he knew it. It made him angry in fact. An anger he immediately ebgan to take out on his pursuers. The ones coming for siofra would stumble quick... Xavien swing his blade, clashing with the ground. The cobble street rippe dup, a shockwave roiling through it, splitting the ground pretty deeply in its streak. He had to give Siofra time..... He continued backing toward his home too, swinging, slashing endlessly. Hearing bodies contort and rip apart as he continued. His big sword going right through some, tearing limb and bone and spine.... the gore on the street already was almost indescribable, and it only grew messier as he continued to get toward his home.

As Siofra continued toward his home, Xaviens' eyes flashed. Well his door unlocked for Siofras' hand now, no others. Aside form his own too of course. He swung again, the head of a possessed human flyong off their shoulders quickly. He stabbed through another, but frowned deeply as a definite demon landed finally. He was big, and colored a deep bloodred... He had four black, feathered wings, but his body was muscular, seeming humanoid without skin. But he had four arms, ending in serrated claws. "Lieutenant Zarox.... So no you get to be my Fathers' Lackeye? They keepin you that bored in the vile caverns?" Xavien Growled, but immediately jumped back, parrying as Zarox took out four swords, one in each hand. Xavien knew this fight was going to suck....

He hoped Siofra got to his home soon, this wouldnt be as tough with her with him for it he was sure. But either way, he was going to bring Zarox down... but then again, he didnt want Siofra risking herself against this beast. Parrying endlessly, having to keep on the defensive from four blades swinging in four different directions... Feeling a few slices get to him already. Xavien kicked Zarox back, touching Siofras' mind as well. ~Get your stuff and leave. I shoulda known this was coming.... I cant say... I didnt try.~ He told her softly, sounding very upset, on the verge of tears in his conscious. ~I will come find you.... someday, we shall reunite....~ He told ehr softly. He knew he couldnt phsically make ehr leave but... well, he would rpefer her not to become a target to this beast. Zarox knew how to exploit weakness, and he was not something gentle to fight against at all...
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: A most intriguing task(Kevvx X Eldarwen)   Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:02 pm

A small sigh of relief escaped her lips as the door opened under Siofra’s touch, even though she slammed against the wall with it after having thrown her full body into it. She did not lose any precious seconds to close the door behind her; all the time she could get was valuable. However, she had barely slung the quiver over her shoulders and grabbed the bow, heading back to the front door, when there was already a possessed human trying to lunge in after her. She did not wait to see whether the magic would also defy entry when the door was left open, but immediately slashed his throat with the tip of an arrow, making the blood spew everywhere. Sorry for the mess in your house, Xavien, she thought when she realised just how much blood had gotten everywhere from just that tiny cut.

Running back outside, she had already nocked two arrows on the string at the same time, a trick she had not tried in quite a while. Yet she hoped it would still work as she released them both at the same time, heading towards two people that were coming for her again. Where did they all come from?! There were so many bodies strewn everywhere from the inn to Xavien’s home, it felt like the whole city lay dead in the streets. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw Xavien slicing his way slowly back to where she was, fending off demon after demon without seeming to get as much as a scratch on him. However, she quickly focused on her task again, quite pleased that both her arrows hit their targets, both of them dropping dead with an arrow stuck in their throats, the blood from the main artery pouring out like a waterfall. One after the other fell, either under Xavien’s blade or Siofra’s arrows and the half-elf was beginning to hope that there might soon be an end to this attack.

That was when suddenly it all changed. “Xavien!” she screamed but the sound remained locked in her throat when suddenly four vicious looking blades appeared in the demon’s multiple hands. As soon as it started fighting Xavien, Siofra unfroze and began firing arrows at it, trying to hit vital parts, like arteries, and the muscles in his hands to at least disarm one of the blades, but to no avail. Every single arrow seemed to bounce off as if the demon’s skin was impenetrable. Only seconds later, she felt a presence touch her mind and then she heard Xavien’s soft voice in her head. His words brought her to a halt, tears suddenly blurring her vision. He sounded so sad, so disappointed and it echoed her own feelings. She did not want to leave. Every single fibre of her being revolted against the idea of leaving Xavien to his faith, not knowing whether he would make it out alive or not, not knowing whether she would ever see him again.

Frustrated and uncertain as to what to do, she fired yet another few arrows at the huge demon before she finally took his advice to turn and run. She knew it was the only way. If any of the demons got a hold of her, they would use that fact or her herself even against Xavien and she did not want that to happen. The tears in her eyes were making it almost impossible for her to properly see where she was going but she neither stopped, nor turned around. She would not be able to deal with it, at that moment in time, if she were to see Xavien fall under one of the many blades of the enormous beast that had engaged him. Her only hope was that he really would come after her.
Someday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A most intriguing task(Kevvx X Eldarwen)   Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:34 pm

Xavien growled, swinging in anger now as well as just trying to defend himself from this beast he fought. Four blades were hard to avoid he would admit, he had some wounds to show it. But he was giving some god ones of his own. He knew Siofra was going to flee. If he were her, he would do the same if told to. He only said so because he knew she would be sought after if she lingered. Xavien planned to leave no witnesses to this..... He didnt want to leave ehr. She was everything he had ever sought.... he could just see a decent life, with her at his side. Yet this bullshit happened. It happened every time. Why, oh why, couldnt hejust settle down for awhile!?

His blade glowed with the rage he was filled with. He couldnt take this... it was despicable. He slashed and strcuk, knocking the demons' blades aside as he slashed through Zarox finally. Who growled... "Just like the Master your skill is.... He will comee here and g-get you next...." He said, falling too. Xavien poked him, to be sure he was dead. Which he most definently was.... He ran into his house this time. He shut the door solidly, gathering things in a pack quick. He had to get out of here.... he kenw there were many more of the demons, probably far mroe then he wanted to reckon with. Every time this happened it was that way. Such dirty fighters they were... Having to use hundreds to fight just him. He soon kicked down the back door. Rather tossing a cylinder into his home.... Which he ran from quick. Moments later a horrid explosion rang out.... well Xavien was getting rid of all remnants that he had existed there, which wasnt much. His home out of the way now thus, he had no worries. The demon ran quickly, but he kept to the sides of buildings and such. He kenw demons were still out there, half this town probably lost to them and the other half likely didnt even realize they were there. Well they wouldnt until they got to the street with the bodies all over it. He sighed, shaking his head. Finally crossing the towns' border. "I swear Siofra... I WILL find you again. Even if it kills me to do so...." He growled simply. With that, he hitched up and changed. Taking his full demon form rather.... Once in it he took flight. Well walking right now was not an option... thus, he began his way away from this city. Perhaps a few days after he left... he would begin t seek Siofra once more.

((A pretty good conclusion to part... one of like 99999999999 eh?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A most intriguing task(Kevvx X Eldarwen)   

Back to top Go down

A most intriguing task(Kevvx X Eldarwen)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3