Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Drawings

Go down 
+2
Echo
Aero
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 25

Character Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Character Drawings   Character Drawings Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:00 am

YES! For only a variable price, YOU TOO may have your character drawn by the amazing me! Here is the form that you will have to submit in a reply to this thread:

Name/Sprite of Character(s):
Description of Character(s): Please be as detailed as possible!
Number of Characters:
Character Type: Dragon or Non-Dragon
Pose: Not required, but highly recommended!
Size of Picture: Bust, Half-body, Full Body
Background: Please be as descriptive as possible! (if you want one)
Medium: Digital or Paper (traditional)

For non-dragon characters, I will need a list as follows:
Eye/Hair Color:
Hair Style:
Height:
Build: Small(Petit), Medium, Large. Muscled/fat? Neither?
Clothing: Color, Style. Be specific, and add pictures if it applies. I want to know if they have dirt stains and where they are!
Accessories: This includes jewelry, swords, ect… Please include as many details as you can about them.

When I’m done, I will send you the image in a PM, or you can find it on my Dev.Art account as soon as I get it up. If you would rather not have it appear on deviantArt, please let me know in advance. If you’re concerned about the time that it’s taking for me to complete your drawing, don’t be afraid to rant on me. Sometimes artists need a kick in the butt to get going.

PRICE CHART

ItemDigitalTraditional
Sketch: 100 100
Line Art: Bust 200 250
Line Art: Half Body 300 350
Line Art: Full Body 450 600
Colored: Bust 700 1000
Colored: Half Body 900 1300
Colored: Full Body 1300 2000

PLEASE NOTE! The price of your requested item increases with every character you add in the picture on a diminishing scale. For instance, a two character sketch will be 190 gold, while a sketch with four people in it will cost 340 gold. Please take this into consideration! If you want to know how much your item will cost before I start drawing, please ask me and I will tell you.

NEW ITEM!! Bookmarks! This is any number of characters of yours on a book-mark sized canvas. Price varies with what you want on your bookmarker.

Last edited by Aero Gorath on Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:18 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://seroph.deviantart.com/
Echo
Experienced Roleplayer
Echo

Things that I am :
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Short Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

Male Loveliness : 14

Character Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Drawings   Character Drawings Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:09 pm

Name/Sprite of Character(s): Kimo and Komi
Description of Character(s): Komi and Kimo should be fairly similar(sp?) feature-wise. Not exactly blank faces, but kind of an innocent looking face. Make Komi's a little more serious than Kimo's.
Number of Characters: 2
Character Type: Human
Pose: Kind of like on thier picture on their lookup: One upside down and one rightside-up.
Size of Picture: Half-body to three-quarters body. enough to see a little below the hip.
Background: Black with gold veins running throughout.
Medium: Digital, colored

Kimo(The girl):
Eye/Hair Color: Blue eyes, yellow hair. not blonde, make it a thicker yellow
Hair Style: Put it like it is in the picture, without the flower clip thingy.
Height: somewhere around five feet, I think
Build: Petite, almost fragile-looking
Clothing: A longsleeve yellow dress. The kind of plain a rich person would think was plain. where the sleeves end, maybe make the ends frill out or whatever. Add black details if you want.
Accessories: Have a green, thorned vine with a few roses (either all diffrent colors or all yellow) winding around her body loosley. Other than that, anything else you want to add. Simple gold braclets, a necklace, whatever.

Komi(The boy):
Eye/Hair Color: Gold or blue eyes, yellow hair, same color as Kimo's.
Hair Style: Short like Kimo's, but he should have a short ponytail on the back of his head (see picture).
Height: Same hight as Kimo.
Build: Maybe medium. Kind of like he has a layer of muscle, but overall he should be fairly thin.
Clothing: Alot like the suit on the picture. Black ith gold outlines, with a white shirt (Don't know what they're called) underneath. The suit should have two pockets. Plain white gloves. Black pants.
Accessories: A lightning bolt winding around him like the vine with Kimo. Have a gold chain hanging out of the suit's pocket, because he has a locket in his pocket.

((Put it on a bookmark please. You can use the picture on their descriptions for a good example of what they look like.))

This Request Has Been Completed
Back to top Go down
moonpearl
moonpearl

Things that I am :
  • Troll
  • Short Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

Female Loveliness : 2

Character Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Character Drawing for me~   Character Drawings Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:52 pm

Name/Sprite of Character(s): Phoebe Altair
Description of Character(s): A fair skinned half elf with long purple hair (in a bun, and has bangs) and big grey eyes. Graceful with a slight build, wearing a short sleeved, knee length dress, white torso, purple skirt, and white sneakers and purple socks with white stars.
Number of Characters: 1
Character Type: Non-Dragon
Pose: Looking up at the moon
Size of Picture: Full Body
Background: A starry Sky with a moon
Medium: Paper

Last edited by moonpearl on Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:24 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 69

Character Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Drawings   Character Drawings Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:01 pm

Hehe, renewing the thread's done the trick then Aero ^^

As you know, one of Rilos, full body, digital, no BG etc. etc... Whenever you want to do it, I'm not bothered on timescale.

Smile Cheers buddy!

Back to top Go down
moonpearl
moonpearl

Things that I am :
  • Troll
  • Short Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

Character Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Drawings   Character Drawings Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:38 pm

Name/Sprite of Character: http://eris-moon.deviantart.com/art/March-21-2010-Attempt-157961330 (no name for her yet)
Character Type: Non-Dragon
Pose: standing, holding an umbrella, smiling
Background: no background
Medium: whatever you want

Eye/Hair Color: dark brown hair and eyes, but you can draw her with her eyes closed if you want
Hair Style: same hair style as in the picture of her
Height: 5 ' 0"
Build: petite
Clothing: the same style school uniform as in the picture, and for color: white shirt, blue skirt, blue collar, red bow, pink heart, black shoes-(http://cdn2.overstock.com/images/products/P11200406.jpg)
Accessories: if you want, you can add a butterfly hairpin

Back to top Go down
Echo
Experienced Roleplayer
Echo

Things that I am :
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Short Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

Character Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Drawings   Character Drawings Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:34 pm

Name/Sprite of Character(s): Echoingscreams, Kevvx and Lycanstar
Description of Character(s):
https://2img.net/h/i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt227/LoerlieRoseCross/untitled-7.jpg
There's Lycan

I don't know what Kevvx looks like, I either will in a while or he'll tell you.

And I have dark brown eyes, pale-tan (pale mexican, I suppose) skin, brown, almost black hair, thin black glasses, and I wear a kind of dirty green hoodie and baggy jeans. Not nerdy, if that's what you're thinking. Also, my hair is kinda long (or it used to be, It's almost back, but draw it long) and covers my right eye a bit. If you look at my avatar, the hair and skin color are correct. And if you draw me in my dinosaur suit, draw the other two in animal suits too.

Number of Characters: 3
Character Type: Roleplayer
Pose: Put us in a goofy, kinda anime-y pose , If you've watched Azumangah Daioh, the pose that those three girls do is fine (one in the middle, both hads up, one on each side, one arm up {the arm closest to the center character} Two with serious faces, one with a space-y, happy face.). If not, try to make it MAN SQUAD worthy.
Background: Above the picture, put in big letters 'MAN SQUAD'. Other than that, none needed.
Medium: Digital colored

((Also, I currently have no Deviant-Art access, and I won't for quite a while. So when your done, along with putting it on DeviantArt, could you send me a non-deviant version?))
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

Female Loveliness : 12

Character Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Drawings   Character Drawings Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:30 pm

I'd like to request Felren: Demon form

pose of your choice

Digital, full.

This commission has been completed.
Back to top Go down
moonpearl
moonpearl

Things that I am :
  • Troll
  • Short Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

Character Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Drawings   Character Drawings Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:28 am

Name/Sprite of Character(s): Guy Phoebe (Phoebus)
Description of Character(s): Phoebe as a das dude.
Character Type: Non-Dragon (half-elf)
Pose: giving a big cheesy smile and a thumbs up!
Background: a clear night with stars and a sliver of a moon with summer fireflies everywhere
Medium: Digital
Eye/Hair Color: Grey eyes, purple hair
Hair Style: like phoebe's if you cut off her bun
Height: 5'9"
Build: soccer player
Clothing: white v-neck t-shirt, baggy purple pants with pockets on each side, white sneakers

This commission has been completed.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

Character Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Drawings   Character Drawings Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:14 pm

Name/Sprite of Character(s): Hone and another lash dragon
Number of Characters: 2
Character Type: Dragon
Pose: Running to the right -->
Size of Picture: Full body
Background: Okay, basically, it's for my novel front cover, so I need quite a large background in comparison to the lashies. If it could be the desert at sunset (gold and reds <333), with the two lashies running across from a burning city to the left of the picture? And if it could be landscape, so it's both the back and the front of the book, that would be luffly Smile I can give more info if you need, but just kinda... Make it so I can put some info and title and stoof on top so it looks like a proper cover ^^

Luff jooo! <333

5 wide x 8 tall, 1" bound
This Commission has been Completed
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

Character Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Drawings   Character Drawings Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:33 pm

Name/Sprite of Character(s): Rilos
Character Type: Dragon
Pose: Whatever, something over the mountains
Size of Picture: Full Body, for my book cover!
Background: midday over a valley, not too foresty though, more snowy

11'" x 8.5"
Sketches on the 27th, lineart on the 6th, and final on the 21st

Thank youuuu <333333

Commission Completed
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

Female Loveliness : 12

Character Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Drawings   Character Drawings Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:42 am

Lena and Talos drawing (You know what I speak of)

Two half body digital colored at 900 each.

Total: 1800

Commission Completed
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 8

Character Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Drawings   Character Drawings Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:06 pm

Name/Sprite of Character(s): Rose Axelheim
Description of Character(s): Rose is a pale girl and looks a bit too sickly for her job, but it's really because she spends so little time outside in the sun when it isn't raining. Her hair is black as pitch with a light shine to it from meticulous care, while her eyes are a sharp contrasting yellow-gold making her look like some eerie creature hiding in the shadows. Her figure looks like skin and bone if ever she takes her jacket off for anyone to SEE what she looks like. Her nails are always black, they never change, and neither does her fashion sense. She's always a moving mass of dark browns and black.
Character Type: Non-Dragon, Elf
Pose: Defensive with her two daggers
Background: None
Medium: Paper (traditional)

Eye/Hair Color: Eyes are amber gold, hair is black like coal but with a shine.
Hair Style: Her hair is a little past halfway down her back and usually tied back in a low ponytail.
Height: About five feet and eight inches tall
Build: Very Slim, and Pale
Clothing: She likes anything that's dark colored.
Accessories: Three rings on her left hand: a simple gold band on her index finger, ruby on the ring finger, and an emerald on her pinky. She likes to work with a dagger in each hand.

Commission Completed
Back to top Go down
Echo
Experienced Roleplayer
Echo

Things that I am :
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Short Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

Character Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Drawings   Character Drawings Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:02 am

Digital, colored and full body

Want me some Veces action

Pose isn't too important, was thinking justs till standing since this is more about ironing out some details in regard to his appearance

Build is tall, but not heavy, he's strong but spry, thinking maybe like a basketball player-esque physique. Skin is albino white, with short hair slightly grayer with eyes to match. The face isn't that big of a deal, it should actually be hidden in the dark by his hood. Which brings me to the main part of this request;

Veces cloak has always been a bit in the air? like, the general idea is "Long, white, big hood over his head" but not much beyond that. His cloak is hooded and sleeved, and I was thinking that instead of just falling off of his shoulders, the chest and hips would be slightly form-fitting, with a slight flare out from there to the bottom hem. It would open straight down the middle, with light tan leather straps holding it closed from his neck down to his waist. Leather patches would be on the shoulders and elbows, and I was thinking maybe to oval-shaped patches on the sides of his hips. The hood shouldn't hug his head, nor should it be loose and flappy. I couldn't find a picture of what exactly I wanted, but it's something between these two pictures:

http://www.kultofathena.com/images/LPIF300230BR.jpg

http://www.aurorahistoryboutique.com/products/GB3286_1.jpg

Of course, he also needs his trademark scythe. The shaft is long and black, but not shiny, and the blade is an opaque, sky blue crystal formed into the traditional scythe blade. Pretty sure I'm missing some details, so yell at me for them please :L

Believe this comes to 1300 gold, but since I'm asking you to do a lot without much in the ways of things to go off of, I'm willing to pay a bit more :L
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Drawings   Character Drawings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Drawings
Page 1 of 1