Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

Female Loveliness : 8
Location : In the meadow with the Cherry Blossom and the Willow Tree. ^^

Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan   Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:41 am

On her physical body, Mira was smirking. This was too easy, and all it had taken was stealing a sword? This was the most fun she'd had in years. Mentally however, this entire thing was tasking, hard core tasking. She was putting everything she knew as right now into this mental stream of a blast. The spirit was losing, however she was scaring the other spirits away. Mira needed to put everything into one last blast, and it had to be now. But wait, one more thing had entered the mix. 'Why do you just leave!' Mira snarled she she felt Vann's concious starting to stir.

Mira drew any ounce of extra strength she had and started to store it. The spirit that had asked for help with getting rid of this spirit was still standing tall with Mira and Vann seemed to want this spirit gone too as he told it to leave. Now was it, this was the last chance, the final blow. Mira unleashed every ounce of everything. She shot forwards with one more mental blast that caused her physical body to drop to its knees. The sword she'd been laying on collapsed next to her, under her palm, but she wasn't worried about her physical body now. She had to get this spirit away. And with everything she had just thrown, it should have done the trick.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan   Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:26 pm

Attacked on all sides, the spirit was already loosing her grip and with one last thrust of force she lost her grip completely. Screaming in denial and fury, her tethers were cut and she faded away into the abyss. There was a clamor as the other spirits celebrated or mourned the loss, the racked they were causing drowning out any coherent thought that the awakened Vann might have had on the subject. Soon they began to drop back to sleep, receding into their normal dormant state. Left last, the spirit that had stood with Mira lingered, though she too was closing off,the mental connection with the werecat growing weaker and thinner. 'Thank you for the help.' She muttered, her voice soft. 'That is one less monster in the world.' Then she was gone, hidden in the depths of Vann's mind and thoroughly asleep.

For a few moments, he simply lay there in the dirt, then slowly he rolled on his hands and pushed himself to his knees, sitting back and blinking like an owl in the fire light and smoke. His gaze settled on Mira in the end, and for a moment seemed not to comprehend what had gone on. "It was you?" He asked, sounding groggy and a little startled.
Back to top Go down
http://seroph.deviantart.com/
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan   Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:07 pm

Mira grinned as she listened to the spirits screams. Oh how funny it was to watch the spirit slip away, despritely trying to grab a hold of something. When her connection was lost, Mira retreated her force and strength back to her physical body, but kept the small mental link to Vann's mind to speak. She nodded her head to the spirit and mumbled 'You're welcome,' before that spirit too went back into Vann's mind. So, she hadn't completely freed the human, so what. She'd gotten joy of watching one spirit get pried from it's host and lost to the blackness of nothing. That would have to do.

Once the other spirit had retreated Mira pulled back into her own mind. She blinked her physical body and felt Grafe's air from his wings as he landed on her shoulder. Dropping down to sit on her legs, which were folded under her, she looked over at Vann with her head cocked away from Grafe. One hand reached up to pet the falcon's feathered head. She rolled her eyes and smiled at his question. "No, it was some other mystical being of a god who had been sent down from the heavens to cleanse your head of a mass murderer," she laced her voice with heavy sarcasm. Something she had actually recently learned how to do. She glanced over at the two dead female's, the child and mother. "Don't expect it to happen again," she said returning her eyes to Vann.

Mira's hand tightened around the hilt of Vann's sword, and she pushed herself up carefully, so as not to make uncomfortable Grafe. She took a few steps towards Vann and paused about a foot from him. Twirling his sword around in her hand, she held it out to him, the blade and hilt flat in her palms. "I believe this is yours," she said, sounding bored now. He was a human, and while it had been... interesting, and she rather liked this one, it didn't change the fact of what he was. Nor that she still didn't completely trust him. And from what she'd seem, with good reason.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan   Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:38 am

For a second, Vann very nearly took Mira seriously, then realized the sarcastic voice to her bite and shook his head, a lingering headache fading into obscurity slowly. Following her gaze, he looked behind himself to the two dead people, then glanced down to see blood on his hands that was now mixed with a fair amount of dirt from the road that he'd been scratching at earlier. Meeting the werecat's eyes, he knew without being told that expecting someone to come and save him from his own madness was foolhardy at best. It was a strange thing that this had happened in the first place.

He started to get to his feet, still a bit weak at the knees from the drain that the Spirit had put on his body, then stilled as the girl came toward him, sword in hand. His first reaction was to tense, ready to fight or flee, and was surprised when she simply handed the blade over. Cautiously, he lifted it out of her small hands, staring at her for a moment. "I thank you twice." His voice was still scratchy and raw from the screaming that the Spirit had done in his body while she was still clinging to her last foothold. "You've done me a great favor today." She'd seen who he really was, and though she wasn't running, he could see the guarded way that her eyes were hooded, the knowledge of way lay dormant inside him putting the girl on guard. And she had every right.

Pushing himself off the ground, Vann sheathed his sword and dusted himself off with a brush of his hands, glancing once to the sky. "I think that its time to make myself scarce. What of you? What will you do now?"
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan   Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:17 am

Mira sighed and dusted herself off after Vann had taken his sword back. "Call it, a fun game," she said shrugging and returning her gaze back to him. She'd managed to make her fishnet completely devoid of all dirt from the ground, and was satisfied she'd gotten out of this whole thing blood coated free. She looked around boredly once more, currious as to why still no one had bothered the two of them, but shaking it off and looking back at Vann once more. "I guess you're welcome though," she added in her purring voice and a hint of a smile flickered at the corners of her mouth. "Though, I still stand by the fact that it was rather amusing to see," she looked at her nails and contemplated licking her hand and rubbing her face like she would if she was in her cat form.

As Vann mentioned becoming scarce Mira let out a soft bell like laughter. "I'm pretty sure after everything you've done here, getting as far away as possible is the best idea in the entire world," she mused. Grafe cawed once in agreement and Mira smiled at her falcon, letting their bond reconnect without saying anything. Grafe was laughing histerically at the though of the people finding the dead bodies and wondering what had ever happened. Mira rolled her eyes at her friend's thoughts and contemplated what Vann had said. Where would she go, and what would she do. Those were two very good questions that she supposed she had to come up with answers for. "Well," she said glancing up at the smoke filled sky. "I suppose I'll go back to traveling and such, find whatever I can and see what I can." She shrugged and returned her gaze to Vann and flashed a sharp toothed smile. "Still lots to see and do on this human run island."
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan   Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:33 pm

The girl was odd, at one time being hostile then switching to a more amiable sort of manner, and Vann was about to ask if she would come along with him. It might be nice to actually have someone to talk to, and one that could more than obviously help herself if she were in trouble, then some villagers with pitchforks and buckets came around the corner. They took one look at the two dead bodies in the street and Vann with what to the normal eye appeared a little girl.

"Hold right there!" One yelled, and the crowd came forward as one.

"I hope your travels see you well." Vann muttered to the werecat, giving her a bitter smile. "Thank you again." Without waiting to see if the girl would follow him, he took off at a dead run in the opposite direction of the angry villagers, who called curses at him intermixed with commands to stop, but he ignored them. Just another day on the run.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan   Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:30 pm

Mira glanced over as the people she'd just been thinking about appeared. She smirked to herself. 'Well, well, well,' she thought bitterly. 'Would you look what the dogs dragged in,'. Grafe's wings unfolded as he took off from Mira's shoulder. She fixed the humans a look of uninterest with her green cat eyes. She followed their gazes to the two dead bodies, then looked at Vann's blood covered form, then back at them. "Sooner the better on scarcity," she mused amused. AS the villagers called out, she giggled softly, purring. Humans were so... stupid, when they were acting like this.

The crowd came forwards and Mira nodded her head to Vann. "You too, and you're welcome," she spoke softly to him. She watched him go for a few seconds without following. She'd had enough of an adventure for today, and if she could stall a little, why not see what these humans would do infront of a cat. As they came closer to her, Mira leapt up towards the rooftops, shifting forms mid air to land on the roof as her wolf sized form. She stood there calmly and mewed at the humans, who looked at her dumbfounded. 'Good luck in theropy,' she mused as she turned from the humans and headed in the opposite direction Vann had taken. Grafe flying along besides her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan   Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun and Games~Aero and Tegan
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3