HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

An Entitys' presence, an Emporers' struggles. (Kevvx x Eldarwen)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Eldarwen
Admin

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 67

PostSubject: Re: An Entitys' presence, an Emporers' struggles. (Kevvx x Eldarwen)   Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:13 am

Sighing, Atleon realised that he had seriously pushed Kayoss’ buttons by venting like this but it had had to be said. In all honestly, it hadn’t occurred to him that maybe Kayoss did not know all about the ways of the human, considering the way him and Gorz had suddenly appeared with their offer for help, he had simply assumed that they knew a little more about habits and many more things. “I am sorry too, Kayoss. I didn’t mean to have an outburst like that, but you will have to learn a few more things about human politics in this case because sticking around me and not abiding a little bit to some of those unwritten rules will get the both of us into trouble.” Kayoss would have to learn and would do such, though that would all come in due time. There were more important things to be taken care of now, and they had a war to fight, which was definitely something Kayoss was good at, so he did not want to ruin their friendship now because they had different views on how energetic was still good for the people around. He valued Kayoss too much to let something like this endanger their friendship and the topic for him was closed, though he wasn’t quite so sure Kayoss saw that the same way.

“No,” Del’ure replied softly, “I do not think you foolish. Far from it.” He looked at her closely, seeing the hurt written all over her face, in her eyes, the fear of having given too much of herself already, the fear of losing herself probably, but most of all the fear of losing whatever was important to her and a piece of her heart along with it. The demon knew that this could not be easy for her and that her life in relation to love had never been an easy one, maybe not even for the moments she’d thought she had been happy and he felt the need to make it all better. Yet he knew that if he even tried to do such, he would fail miserably. He could not care for someone else, not for long at least and he was not up for losing himself in such a quest. He kept silent all through her words and even after them, simply looking at her, observing her while he carefully considered every word of hers.

“Don’t torture yourself like this Kevv,” Del’ure finally said. “You have nothing to apologise for. And you will find the mate for life, I’m certain of it. Even if you don’t, enjoy it while it lasts. It is not your fault if someone leaves this place, whether brutally or not, even though you thought it would seem that way sometimes. Everyone is what they are. Would you have preferred your mates running away like cowards because they did not want to die for you? It was part of who they were, part of what you had with them and nothing probably would have made them change their mind. Their love for you was strong enough that they were willing to die for you and that is more than most creatures even dare dream of in their mates.” The demon halted, suddenly surprised himself at his words, almost wondering where that had come from. He wasn’t quite sure if he had ever considered himself capable of such statements but here he was, in front of a crying female, and he was suddenly going all soft inside. It was a weird sensation but he did not even mind, not in the least. “Nothing good ever lasts forever, my dear,” he finished off with an almost sad smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: An Entitys' presence, an Emporers' struggles. (Kevvx x Eldarwen)   Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:35 am

Kevv blinked a bit, raising an eyebrow at hos words. How was she not foolish in this? Then again, she knew she wasn't. Unlike most beings who existed, she aged hardly any. If any truly knew her age, it'd probably cause far many questions... Kevv just knew with this, well it'd come with the sad truth she would never be able to hold on to someone for forever. But such indeed was a depressing thing to think upon. She could have someone but.. the odds of finding someone, and them either being immortal, or accepting the gift of such, was next to none in truth. She could see why as well, in all honesty. She had been quite fine with living forever first off, but then time took course... she saw things, felt things, things no one really wanted to deal with or feel. It got to be a very cold sort of existance in all honesty... It had its perks, but still, most of the time anymore, she wished she didn't have such energies and things, which kept ehr alive and unaging...

Kevv gave a gentle sigh though at his explanation of things. "The joys of mortality..." She said softly to him. "Though... my end wont come so easily. My body doesnt feel age like you beings do. If they would have ran, then at least I could have found them once more, and carried the feelings on. But I suppose their aim was for something true. But y own aim...well anymore, hardly matters." she said softly. "Although...." She considered things a moment. "Its quite unlike someone like yourself to be able to grip the ehart of another in such a way. Perhaps your quite a gifted demon.... be sure to use such carefully." She said softly to him. Well she liked him she couldn't deny. But she wasnt going to ever make someone want her. That was a bit wrong of a move in ehr opinion. Thus well, if he wanted to keep alone then so be it, he would. As much fun as it'd be to have him at her side... but well... was that something he truly could fill? She had her doubts on that truly. Draconic royalty was little to nothing like human royalty but still...

Kayoss sighed softly, his words dancing at hir ears a bit. Wondering how to take them. Finding it tough to tell if eh was apologizing from his heart, or just saying things to keep the one at his side in war happy. Well shi did know word play was something of a specialty with humans. For instance they'd say things would be okay, even if the one in question was quite dying. Dragons didn't do such things... indeed if your path was figured that way, then it was going to be told that way. Though in the end, shi figured giving Atleon the benefit of the doubt would be best. He did seem sincere after all. And despite him being a bit straight-backed, he was quite alot of fun to be around. A little handsome too shi would admit... though not openly. "Hmm... Well I suppose, someday... we shall have to find a way to indeed work on that. You humans are an intriguing race for sure.... I just never thought id have to interact so extensively with such races." Shi told him. Well the thought of another day with Atleon, let alone doing something other then chasing some bad guy or bludgeoning those who pissed her off in war...well it was a very sweet thought in truth...
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: An Entitys' presence, an Emporers' struggles. (Kevvx x Eldarwen)   Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:40 am

The more he heard her speak and the more he observed her, he wondered why someone as strong as her would do something like this to herself. Why was she so keen on torturing herself with things she had no hand in, with things she could not change? She might be powerful but it was not in her power to change the course of things, of life in general, and even though he did not know her that well, he was sure she needed someone strong at her side. “No Kevv,” the demon said shaking his head. “You would not have liked them running away, even though you might have been able to find them again once more afterwards. You would have felt like they’d abandoned you and eventually you’d have come to despise this fact, wondering when they would do this again, whether for legitimate reasons or not.” He knew he was maybe assuming a little much about her now, but he could hardly believe that she would be able to love someone who was not strong enough to remain at her side. After all he had found out about her so far, he was fairly certain that a coward at her side was not going to be the right choice, no matter how much she wanted to tell herself that she could have rekindled feelings that were doomed to have taken quite an edge during such an occurrence.

Del’ure was slightly taken aback however when Kevv suddenly turned the discussion around on him and seemed to somewhat analyse him. It made him uncomfortable and he furrowed his eyebrows, uncertain for a moment on how to respond to this. “Gifted?” Snorting at this, the demon shook his head. It was not the word he would choose to describe himself, at least not regarding what Kevv was now referring to. He might be gifted when it came to handling fire or some other delicate things regarding jobs he took up but this, no. He was not gifted in inter-human or inter-creature relations like this, he hardly had known he could even talk like this, let alone care about someone this much, which was not something he would call gifted. Del’ure stepped over to the window and looked outside, finally able to tear his eyes away from Kevv. He did not even consider the fact that he might be taking her words the wrong way or not realise that maybe she was not as off with her interpretation as he thought. However, he could not deny she had struck a note somewhere, even though he was refusing to admit this to himself, at least for the time being. Turning his back on the window, he gazed at her once more, before he finally stepped towards her and gently put his hand on her cheek, bending forwards to kiss her.

Atleon couldn’t help but laugh. “Maybe some day indeed, you’re going to be formed in the ways of us crazy humans,” he agreed, wondering whether it was even going to be possible for someone like Kayoss to attune to someone else, simply because he was so energetic and – Atleon had to admit – slightly crazy, but it was exactly that part about Kayoss’ personality he liked the most, or so the prince thought. Kayoss was not going to restrain himself for anyone else, he was always only going to be himself. Grinning, Atleon thought that Kayoss should meet Siofra at some point, and he said this out loud too. “You two might get along. She is probably just as impossible to have her bend to someone else’s will if she did not want to do such. Like you,” he briefly smiled at Kayoss, as they were walking along, heading back towards where they had come from, slowly leaving the small town behind them. A crease of worry however formed on the prince’s head at the thought of the half-elf. He had not seen her in quite some time and was suddenly afraid she had been severely injured during the battle for Racksom or worse, killed. “I wonder where she is…,” he murmured, more to himself than to Kayoss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: An Entitys' presence, an Emporers' struggles. (Kevvx x Eldarwen)   Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:57 pm

Kevv sighed softly, for well in truth, there was no true answer as to why he indeed pushed herself through these kinds of things. Kevv was just a peculiar dragon... though when one lived for millenia on end, and was so attuned to the elements and things... They were going to have stronger feelings. Either stronger feelings, or a void for feelings. Which thankfully, Kevv got the more Good-hearted of those two options. For a violent, dark Kevv...well.... in truth that just made a Paradox did it not? Yes, yes it did. At his words she tilted her head a bit, twitching her tail as well. "Well I... Its possible. I just, at the time well, such things didn't occur to me." She told him. Which was very true. But Kevv valued Life more then just about anything else, one who strived to keep it going at its best. But things like this were just... going to come with who she was, there was truly no escaping them, lest she be left alone forever. Which really, she was too alluring to be left alone forever, and quite frankly that would be a horrible existance. "Though I suppose, you are right upon this...." She said gently. Well this was an odd day, a demon coming out with wisdom. Not unheard of, but well, indeed good to know that even someone with as originally dark of intentions as De'lure can turn out to be a decent being... But well Kevv just had such effects. Not hat she aimed at such.

Kevvs' eyes sparkled just a bit though, seeing him change stance and feeling so quickly at her words too. She flicked ehr tail too, giving a toothy grin. "Yes.... Gifted." She told him. Though she didn't mean that he was good at inter-species relations. No, he was just, good with words, and making others see reason when he wished to. She liked this in him, to her it made him way different then most of his kind. Rather she found that admirable... and a bit hawt. Speaking of hawt, she smiled warmly once turned to. Though quite surprised when he came to her like this. Was ths a ploy? She found this quite odd. Then again, very lovely too. She could get used to this out of him. Gladly leaning her body and muzzle to him and kissing him as he seemed to wish... Well he was definently full of surprises that was more then certain. Definently far better then most she would probably even encounter...

Kayoss grinned a bit however at his words. "Don't expect me to form too much though... for though my mind can make behavior come in almost any form, my heart will always remain the same." Shi told him, flicking hir tail with that too. Besides, you would find that awful boring if I became too... fleshy-like." Shi told him, giving a giggle too. Although at his mentioning of someone else, Kayoss' eyes narrowed. Who was he speaking of? "Well.... perhaps if I knew who this person was, I could tell you that. Im pretty sure My Mother has see a bit of just about everyone around so far." Shi told him. Which was very true. At the war Kevv did see ehr. She saw Xavien too... it wouldn't take a genius to figure out the connection with those two. Though maybe it would actually. But... well what was Kevv then? Who could know. Thus yes, Kayoss could probly reveal her fate quite fast if he wanted. Though depending on his relationship with her, he might not like it of course. Kayoss had met Xavien long ago, for quite awhile too. He had used to live at the castle. Xavien definently had been a peculiar demon. Reckless and ballsy, yet... strong and definently having a focused mind when it came to doing something. It was quite likeable, as was he. Thus the fact of were he was and what he was doing had at first been a bit unsettling. Though Kayoss knew what he would probably do with such a move, and well, he liked that idea very much.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: An Entitys' presence, an Emporers' struggles. (Kevvx x Eldarwen)   Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:29 am

Smiling, the prince had to agree, he would indeed find it boring if Kayoss were to radically change into something he simply was not by nature. However, he noticed the slightly more cutting edge in Kayoss’ voice when he replied to him having to meet Siofra and Atleon at first did not quite know what to say to that. He had intended no harm but apparently that had not quite worked out as planned. “She’s a very old friend of mine, one I would entrust my life to,” he then simply said, leaving the matter at that. There was no need to tell Kayoss that Siofra and Atleon had been a couple a very, very long time ago. They had both been young at the time and it hadn’t ended too well until they’d sorted things out after a while. There had been too many people interfering in that relation so in the end, it never could have really worked out. They were both aware of this too and neither of them harbored any interest whatsoever of that kind in the other, they simply trusted each other.

Not wanting to have an awkward silence grow between them, and sensing it come on, Atleon frantically raked his brain for a change of subject but really was at a loss for anything to say, worry now constantly springing back into his mind, not only about Siofra but about the rest of his people too. Maybe he had been gone for too long already and something had happened. Even though he would have heard, had that been happening, it was a thought that did not want to disappear. The further they left the town behind, the freer Atleon began to feel however, no walls, no people, no sounds, only peace and quiet. It was a joy to his senses to be surrounded by calm for once. Though he was fairly certain it wouldn’t last for too long. It never did.

In all honesty, Del’ure had not thought Kevv would agree with his words, even though in his eyes they were truer than what she had lead herself to believe. It pleased him of course when she considered that maybe he had been right with what he was saying; nevertheless, he was weary about her agreeing, not wanting her to keep going about this talk about him being gifted or overly wise. He simply had had his share of experiences, if not all first-hand himself but from observance of others. It was another reason why he had turned to kiss her, so she would stop talking. Of course, he could never deny her lips anyway, they were simply too lovely, and when he felt them brush against his, he had to suppress a sigh. He had not wanted to admit this to himself but oddly, he had missed her. A thought that slightly unsettled him..

Planting one last kiss on her lips and releasing her from his hands which had slowly begun exploring again, he quickly stepped away and said: “We should get going. I have to get out of this place before someone finds me.” He might not have been hunted ever since Kevv had left, but he had never stopped to really rest for once, keeping on the move and not in the same place for too long, just in case. It was not that much different from how he had lived before, but he let his guard down less these days, not wanting to have anyone invade his mind again. Remember that feeling could still send uncomfortable shivers down his spine every now and then.

Not carrying much around with him, there was no need for him to gather his things, so he simply stepped past Kevv and out the door into the hallway, which was still strangely empty despite the noise they had made earlier. Down below however, the demon could hear the hotel owner argue with his wife. Oh great, so I have to get past those two now after all, he thought, suppressing a sigh. He was in no mood to deal with this guy and neither for the woman, though he would probably not be able to resist winding up the guy once more as a farewell gesture by hitting on his wife. Making his way down, he went up to the couple and broadly smiled at them, winking at the woman, who immediately blushed at this. “Don’t you look radiant this morning,” he said, making an angry crease appear on the man’s forehead, while she began giggling like a little girl. “Here,” the demon said, laying a coin into the man’s hand, “for the room.” It was fairly self-explanatory since it needed to be paid for anyway, but the man just stared at him so incredulously, probably not having thought the demon would pay, that Del’ure almost had to laugh out loud. Of course, he was not being honest, because just as the man was staring into the coin in his hand and the woman was lusting after Del’ure, already undressing him with her eyes, the demon’s hand had already picked a few coins out of the large sack Kayoss had left behind, which was now in the man’s pocket, and far too accessible, it made the thief’s job very easy. With a mocking bow towards the both of them, he then turned and left, his eyes searching for Kevv as he made for the hotel front door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: An Entitys' presence, an Emporers' struggles. (Kevvx x Eldarwen)   Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:36 am

Kayoss had to admit. Despite not having wanted to show hirself to anyone on this planet like this... shi felt a bit... more free like this. Shi was hiding nothing, everything was made quite plain too hir new ally and quite close friend by now. Although at his words Kayoss nodded a bit. Shi could tell it was likely a complicated matter. Thus, shi wouldn't press it. "Well perhaps, youll meet her again soon enough. Don't beat yourself down because of the course of fate. Its just how things roll sometimes, nothing we can do of it. My Mother freaks out about such things too... though I guess, with the millenias she has lived and her divine-leveled energies.... she has a good excuse to do it." Shi said simply, giving a shrug.

Though Kayoss did wonder if this being he spoke of had been a significant other for him. Perhaps so, though shi wasnt making assumptions. Kayoss had never dated, very much unlike Kevv. Shi had never been touched in any intimate or dirty manner... For such a reckless creature, shi was very pure. Though seeing him beginning to worry too.... Shi piped up. "Dont trouble yourself, seriously. Im certain,if anything had happened, id know about it. My Mother knows about such things barely seconds after they begin going on. Then considering my position in this, ill be told. Though really, REALLY dont know why she is hanging out with that crazy Demon-guy. Damn she gets to liking some weird ones." Shi said, shaking hir head.... It wasn't too hard for Kayoss to believe though. Kevv seemed to be drawn to darker, more fierce beings really... shi always had been with even Dragonkin, she had been laid by huge, red and black, almost vicious ones more then once, and by her own decision too, not at all forced. She had weird and risky taste shi supposed. But oh well, everyone liked soemthing different of course...

Kevv just mrred nice and softly into De'lures' lips. Pretty sure he had done this to stop whatever she might've wanted to say. But Kevv wasn't going to mind, she hadnt had much else to say anywho. She pressed to him just a bit, though only briefly.... Pulling away as he seemed to do the same. She was not a fool. It wouldn't take a genius to see that De'lure had missed ehr quite a bit. Probably more then even he realized. Kevv heard his words and had in truth been considering the same. Thus, she didn't hesitate. "I agree, lets go. These poor people probably are thinking themselves insane." She said simply. Well seeing two Anthro-dragons in one day, plus well, all the odd events occuring here, and the Prince even being there.... it had to be one hell of a day for thse beings.

Thus Kevv followed De'lure down, hearing the arguing couple. She could not suppress a grin either. Though she followed him down, letting him deal with the two. She didn't feel like awkward questions. However this all went out the window and extremely fast. She sniffed the air... something smelled... delicious. Oh geez, too delicious! Where were they beign kept? Oh yes, right at the desk on the stand there. Kevv purred deeply and went right to that jar, almost mesmerized.... Yes, there they were: Cookies. And alot of them. "Oh boy." Kevv reached her soft hands right in and took one out. Flicking her tail enjoyably and watching De'lure pilfer coins from the bag her son had left. Though she didn't say anything. Just beginning to munch, a crunch resounding as the cookie collided with her sharp teeth. So deceitful De'lure could be. but Kevv didn't care. She just conjured more coins to replace what had been in the bag before as she munched... Giggling once De'lure saw her. "Alright lets head out." She said, holding the jar still too, with no shyness about it, beginning to walk out with those damned cookies without a care. Why should she care? They were good!
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: An Entitys' presence, an Emporers' struggles. (Kevvx x Eldarwen)   Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:09 pm

Yes, he might bump into her when he got back to the battle front, who knew, maybe she’d just suddenly appear out of nowhere, as well as ever. He didn’t want to talk about this any further anyway, things were as they were and there was nothing to be done about something that had already happened, even if Atleon sometimes wished he could change certain events. Whether of personal or other nature, at least in battle you didn’t have the time to reconsider, it was much more straightforward. Atleon shrugged slightly at Kayoss’ next words. He knew he was right and he shouldn’t worry so much but he simply couldn’t help it, it came with the job description. Even if he was not quite as bad as some others, he did care about what he was doing and about how he was doing things, not wanting to leave everything in the hands of someone else for too long. Sometimes he wondered how he had managed to stay away for months on end without worrying as much as now. He had to laugh lightly at Kayoss’ mention of the demon. “Hm, your mother seems indeed to have weird taste and that demon.. As a female I certainly would not want to get involved with him, even if just for a fling. No… really not,” he added, letting that scenario pass over in his mind. It made him wonder what kind of relations Kayoss was into but then again, it was not something he wanted to think of. He still considered Kayoss his male friend, despite the rather female appearance he had now taken on and he did not want to make it awkward for them by bursting out randomly weird questions, which usually wasn’t his style anyway. Instead, he said: “You do not seem too pleased about her choices, but don’t worry, I’m fairly certain she knows what she is doing. She doesn’t strike me as one who does not pay attention to possible bad consequences, even when it comes to sexual preferences.” It had come out before he had thought about it, and he screwed up his face, wondering if that had not maybe come out wrong, but it was said now. Quickly wanting to change subject, he then asked: “Is there anything else you want to do on our way back?” Even though he wanted to head back as soon as possible, now that they were out exploring and/or hunting…

As his eyes locked with Kevv’s, and he heard her giggle, his eyes swayed to the cookies she was munching and he began wondering what on earth had just happened to the more dignified Kevv he knew. Her innocent look was quite funny and the demon had a relatively hard time trying to remain serious, so he bit his lip and slipped through the door without bursting out laughing in the middle of the hotel. He couldn’t help however to look back to see what his companion was doing and seeing Kevv follow with the jar still in her hands, he was even more surprised and then shook his head. “Are you serious?” he laughed, despite himself, “you’re simply taking the whole jar with you?” He loved the idea, no denying but he would not have thought that Kevv.. For such a serious dragonic creature who had just scolded her son for not appearing in his real form, she was now behaving almost like a youngling herself. Go figure, he thought, still grinning. “Cookie monster,” he then grumbled, but as he turned his head away, he was still grinning like a fool.

The town was slowly beginning to awake and Del’ure chose the dark alleys rather than the broader roads so that they could pass unseen. He headed towards the outskirts of the place, where there would be less people anyway. It was a habit he simply could not grow out of, to blend in with the shadows as much as possible and remain unseen by most eyes, unless he wanted to be seen. It was also a precaution of course after the hassle of having a few assassins on his tail once in a while. He had gotten from the woman in the hotel what he had needed anyway so there was no need to be sticking around this place much longer. The job had to be continued somewhere else and he was already figuring out the quickest route to get there when he wondered what Kevv’s plans were. Other than apparently devouring that whole jar. Suddenly, he stopped dead in his tracks and turned to face her. “So…,” he gave a wicked grin and a wink. “Am I going to get one of those?” He asked, nodding towards the jar she held firmly in her grasp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: An Entitys' presence, an Emporers' struggles. (Kevvx x Eldarwen)   Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:48 am

Kayoss flicked his tai la bit irritably. Simply trying got comprehend his Mothers' decision and things. It was not easy, not in the least. He knew his Mother did weird things but this exceeded all of those pretty much. Shi didn't see where this Demon was going to end up being anything good for her. If that is what she was trying to do, was it a fruitless battle? Then again he knew his Mother well. She had turned some more foul then De'lure into quite decent beings while with her... she just had such effects on souls shi supposed. Shi listened to Atleon, only shaking hir head too. "I know, it dont make any sense. But knowing her theres somethin behind it. Lets hope its nothing stupid." He said finally. Twitching his tail some more too, stretching his wings. Hating some of this sometimes.... Damn his mother could be so trivial to think about.

However once Atleon mentioned what he wanted to do, some things dawned on Kayoss. "Eh, ill deal with it." shi said to him gently. anthough frowned too. "You know... lets not worry about what I want here." Shi told him. "Though you... you've never once mentioned what YOU might want with me around. Hell ive doubt that youve ever mentioned such things at all. I dont think worrying over what I might wants gonna help you. but before we return, we should perhaps do something that you want to do instead." Shi told him. Shi didnt see why they shouldnt. Hell what could he possibly pick to do? It wouldnt be something too off the wall would it? He was a prince after all, it wa shard to tell what he wanted to get into... Kayoss was wanting to know though. Shi could tell he probably ahd more questions for hir then he was asking too. Well perhaps he should ask... Kayoss wasn't shy of answering anyting else typically... so why be shy of telling him what she would like of such... things?

Kevv was extremely content as she elft the hotel. She twitched ehr tail in delight, slowly devouring each cookie as her soft hand clasped over it. Oh this was heaven in her laws and on her tongue, it couldnt get any better really. She frowned though at his words. "What? I like cookies theres nothing wrong with that!" She exclaimed. "Damn right im taking the jar, those humans will survive with these... tasty morsels i ntheir life im sure... Mmmm...." She bit into another one.. damnit these thigns were good. Hardly could she get enoguh. Yes if anyone wanted to get Kevv a gift, her heart just melted for sweets... and Flowers if they were the right kind.... both at once youd probably getting one hell of a blowjob that day.

Kevv followed him where he went to. Frowning though as she notice dhim being so damn secretive... Well he did not at all need to worry about assassins with Kevv there. Hell she would probably deflect their method right back at them as soon as they struck, she didnt take such things from anyone. Although she had a ery clear plan in mind. But itd be slow-paced to get there and succeed. But well, she was going to get that Amulet back for Atleon for sure. With De'lure or not. But she definently would prefer him to be with her of course.... Though his words made her snort. She puleld the jar away and frowned too. "no! Mine!" she yelled i nquite a prissy manner... eating another one too. though she took a minute before she giggled. "Im kidding... take one." She told him, offering the open jar mouth to him to reach into. She typically wouldnt share. but De'lure was completely different on that subject...
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: An Entitys' presence, an Emporers' struggles. (Kevvx x Eldarwen)   Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:53 pm

Alteon shrugged. “Maybe she’s just enjoying a ride on the wild side.” Frowning, he wondered since when he was coming up with so many, almost twisted comments. Like so many other things he seemed to be doing lately, especially when around Kayoss, this was not really how he usually was. He enjoyed it once in a while but not almost constantly as it seemed to be now. He was more the serious and silent type, though that did not really show at the moment. Atleon was a little surprised however when Kayoss suddenly turned his question around, and not only asking Atleon what his plans were but what his plans were with Kayoss. Atleon was a little taken aback by this, wondering what was meant by that.

The longer Kayoss continued talking, the more Atleon’s surprise and confusion grew. Did she not know what she was almost implying there? Or was he the one that completely got everything wrong and heard Kayoss say something that was not really being said. Yet, the message between the lines was almost as clear as the words that came out – which in truth were a little confusing after all - and it almost shocked Atleon to even consider this. Kayoss, to him, was still his male compadre with whom he was waging war, even if the Kayoss walking next to him at the moment was very much female and seemed to be hinting towards..
But no, that cannot be. Atleon you’re imagining this, he kept telling himself as he ventured a quick glance towards his companion, who seemed to be as confused as he was himself.

Clearing his throat, he then finally started: “Well.. ahm.. there.. ah..” He had to gather his thoughts, and quickly, before he made a fool of himself. “There is this waterfall not too far away from here. And now with the sun coming up soon, it will be a perfect place to do some waterfall diving,” and suddenly the prince was grinning. He hadn’t done this for ages and even though the waterfall he had in mind now was not one with the strongest of currents, it would definitely be enough. As the idea had popped into his head, all other thoughts had disappeared to and he stopped wondering about preferences in relation to certain.. things, he did not really want to consider anyway. “Are you in?” he added, an excited sparkle in his eyes.

Del’ure lightly raised an eyebrow and his grin twisted into something even more mischievous when Kevv refused to give him a cookie and held the cookie jar even tighter and further away from him. He would have to remember this for later use.. One could never know when such information might come in handy. He did not take his eyes off of her, wondering if he should simply ravage her mouth to get to a cookie when she suddenly started giggling and held the jar towards him. He did not let her bid him twice and as soon as she had moved the jar towards him, he stepped closer, his face very close to hers and his body almost touching her now, before reaching into the jar and picking a cookie. “How nice and soft,” he murmured as he noticed the texture at the same time as his other hand made slight contact with her scales. All the while he kept his eyes on her and the grin on his face as he was now lifting the cookie toward his nose to smell it. His eyes closed to barely visible slits – through which he was still observing her – taking in the scent and sighing. “Oh this smells so good,” he said softly, his eyes opening again far enough to hint towards his intentions as he went on: “I could eat this delight whole, devouring every bit of it, not leaving a crumb.” He was in all honesty contemplating to put the cookie away and just slam her against the wall and snog the breath out of her but he decided against it. Had he not himself said he did not want to get involved? If he did that, he was almost going against that, not that he minded but he did not want to do that to her. So he finally, still very slowly and deliberately took a bit of the cookie, and actually mmhhhed in delight. These were really good!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: An Entitys' presence, an Emporers' struggles. (Kevvx x Eldarwen)   Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:12 am

Kayoss snorted and frowned at that. "Wild side huh? Yeah, maybe I can believe that." Shi said softly. To think Kevv would do that was well, not very unbelievable. Kevv tended to do some very weird and random things, this was no worse then other things she had gotten into before with herself. Kayoss smirked though at Atleons' face when she flipped his questino right around. Let alone with the tome shi had set into it. How good it was to see such.... Atleon needed to be asked such thigns it seemed. Not that Kayoss ahd deep interests like that. Or maybe shi did. It was tough to tell really. If shi did she hid them extremely well.

Well it was extrremely obvious Kayoss was no longer... male. Kayoss was not even going to pretend and try to hide such anymore. But still.... Shi truly felt that Atleon needed something more then jsut to be running about and striking at wars and all that. He needed to lighten up really and loosen that mind up. for getting too uptight would be... harmful. Thus at the mention of a waterfall, after much stammering, Kayoss tilted hir head. "Hmm.... that sounds quite intriguing." Shi said to him with a bit of a purr. A swim sounded very good. Though.... Should shi buy soemthing to swim in with him? "Youll hafta run ahead of me a bit though, I gotta pick somethin up last-minute." She said to im, running off. Well shi was going to get something to swim in, because well.... a naked Kayoss might be a bit much for Atleons' eyes. But a good healthy tease of swimwear would be far fun now wouldnt it? Thus, shi went right into a tailoring store. Getting silken thread and some other thigns ebfore walking back out, beginning to form something alright, her magics worked at it. Oh this was going to be so much fun...

Kevv pured delightedly once he came close to her. So close at that.... Ahh damn he was so warm and his aura so vibrant while he was so close. He was close enough to have a lick at with her tongue... But well the cookie in her mouth ahd that tognue very entertained. Thus, no tongue for him for the moment. however she could most definently tell what he wanted. But no, Kevv did not plan to give that either. but still she wanted to journey with him. She knew eventually... she would get to him perhaps. But she couldnt be with someone whowas not interested in truly being with her, it just wouldnt work. Kevv liked a lastign relationship, for well a one night stand left a void in the heart that was impossible to typically fill.... To have someone you could wake up and see everyday though... ahh nothing topped that, ever.

Kevv however giggled when he actually did eatt hat cookie. "Yeah, theyre damn good. Those humans have a good bakin hand or somethin." She said to him with a soft purr. She herself half wanted to pull him close and just bring his lips to her... and just make out good with him for a good long time. Though out where they were that might get a bit... awkward? She did not typically do public loving like that. not Typically... she would not lie and say she ahd never screwed in a crowb but such a thing was so, so rare. It took alot of guts to go past ones dignity to do that of course. "So I suppose we shall head south a bit to find where to go next." she said... meaning south perhaps in more then one way, it was hard to tell by that point...
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: An Entitys' presence, an Emporers' struggles. (Kevvx x Eldarwen)   Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:04 am

Atleon was a little surprised that Kayoss wanted to pick something up before they headed for the waterfall, especially since he – the prince should really get used to referring to Kayoss as the she he was – didn’t mention what it was. He presumed it was not important to their war plans if it wasn’t mentioned, so he simply shrugged in response and let Kayoss be off. “I probably won’t get too far ahead anyway,” he guessed, a light smile on the corner of his lips. He was quite pleased that Kayoss was up for this little sidetrip. It might not be a fancy adventure or anything in the likes but he quite liked reviving old pleasures of his. There were a few more, though he kept those hidden deeply within, not wanting to reminisce in them, not any time soon in any case, because as of now, it still hurt too much to be even considering them. It was a path he did not want to venture on.

He slowly made his way out of the city and headed straight towards the river. He couldn’t quite remember anymore how far away the waterfall was exactly but he didn’t mind the walk along the water’s edge and up into the forest. It was a nice and calming surrounding, something he hadn’t found in a long time, and something he hadn’t realised he craved so badly. He hadn’t even noticed on the way here to find Del’ure, but that might have been because Kayoss was quite the entertainer and not really up for quiet, peaceful moments, or at least Atleon hadn’t gotten such an impression of his companion. As his thoughts kept creeping back towards Kayoss, he wondered what it was that she had to pick up and why on earth she had never revealed she was actually a female. They had grown rather close over the course of battle and he couldn’t help but wonder if the fact that Kayoss actually was a she was going to change anything between them, even though Kayoss was still Kayoss. Atleon liked to think that it would not, but could he really be certain?

“I’m guessing I’ll have a hard time convincing you to give me another one?” Del'ure winked at Kevv while saying this, knowing that she would most likely huff at the mere thought of sharing more with him. Putting the rest of the cookie in his mouth, he almost choked when she mentioned going south, the idea he had in his mind definitely being related to a different kind of travel than picking up his feet and actually walking somewhere. The glint in his eyes was suggestion enough as to what he was thinking and the more she purred and smiled delightedly about the cookies, the more he wanted to get his hands on her to distract her from the candy and let all those sounds be attributed to whatever it was he was doing to her. “Going south, eh?” he cocked his head slightly to one side and let the hand that was fiddling her scales slowly wander south. Oh, he could just… Right here, right now…

Abruptly, he removed his hand and stepped away, giving her another wink. “Let’s get a move on then,” he said lightly. Though his mind was slightly in uproar, uncertain of it had been right to just pull away like that, he managed to wrap his brain around the fact that he actually had something to do, and if she wanted to go south, well that just about suited him. He had to go into that general direction as well for the next stop of his plan, and having a little company was quite nice for a change, especially if it was her. Even though he was used to doing everything on his own, by his own preference as well, he would indeed enjoy this kind of company. He would however have to control himself better and not let his desire for her get the better of him. It would be no good, for neither of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: An Entitys' presence, an Emporers' struggles. (Kevvx x Eldarwen)   Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:45 am

Kayoss definently took no regrets in what she made at all. Well indeed shi had not had such freedom in so long to wear such things. Kayoss did not typically do such free-floating things, normally ending up stuck in war or soem other serious matter... but this? This would be very fun. Wondering why shi had chosen something like this to wear in the water, but... pretty sure Atleon would like it, even if he didnt admit it. Wait... why did shi care if Atleon liked what shi wore in the water? Damn this was becoming one weird situation. but... Kayoss for some reason, liked the thought of that and strongly. Atleon was just like no one else really was... He was not the same as others, he was Royalty so hir Mother couldn't bitch if she was worried over marrying someone lower-class... and his attitude was quite stirring, and in a good way. Thus shi made sure the skimpyish swimwear was on beneath hir armor, before catching up to Atleon, almost at the water too.

"That was easier then I thought id be." Shi said happily, flicking her tail too. Well in all honesty shi expected things to change. but not to change in a negative sort of way at all... if anything would happen, theyd only grow closer to one another, rather then further away. Shi was truly not one for many quiet moments. Although... sometimes.. they were very nice. It was all just in the moment of course.... But seeing the falls and things shi ran to them. "Oooh, this loooks so fun." Shi said. Beginning to take armor off then too. Chestplate went first... then the neckplates and head piece. Hir legplates and tailplate went last. Well being mostly bare. Except of course for quite a skimpish bikini-like setup on her... with a mix of light blue and a pinkish hue, to much with hir own separate colors. It covered jsut enough of course. shi then just swiftly began to scale the falls' cliffwall too, mrring as shi did, clearly not too shy no matter what shi had on...

Kevvs' eyes narrowed a bit at De'lures' question. She rather gasped a bit exaggeratedly, looking aghast. "another? so... so needy it seems!" Kevv exclaimed. But she grinned and let him get another all the same. She most definently saw how he was looking at her too, especially at the mentioning of the way she wanted to travel. Although she could think of other things she wanted to go southward upon her that was most certain... Feeling his hand he definently got the picture of course. Kevv didn't move though, pretty sur ehe soon would. Which on that, she was very right. If eh hadnt she would ahve. They were outside for one thing. For another... she was not going to be so quick to jump in that nest again. De'lure needed to become slightly nicer perhaps. Or more responsible at least... Kevv would work at it slowly.

Kevv giggled a bit too, seeing him wink like that. "Yes, I agree, lets get a move on." She said softly. Beginning i nthe direction she ahd mentioned of course. Almost wishing he wouldve taken her, right there. But yet she doubted he wouldve done such, right out there at the street and stuff. Though the thought of that made her a bit hot in that robe.... damn that wouldve been such a fun predicament and most definently a lustful one. Oh Kevv liked some very rough things of course... public displaying included in there. His company a most welcome thing to her either way though. He was smart and knew the way to just about everything. Plus he was a blast to be around truly. Smart and cunning... and indeed such a good male in the nest. Him definently shaping up into someone she would almost ideally have at her side. She knew itd take a long time for him to even decide thatd be fun. Well if he did not then.... so be it. Kevv would go on. but De'lure was a great being to her and she would hate to lose him. Besides, she was quite certain what she sought with this amulet or keything... it was this way...
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: An Entitys' presence, an Emporers' struggles. (Kevvx x Eldarwen)   Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:27 am

It didn’t come as a surprise to Atleon when Kayoss suddenly began talking to him. That dragonic humanoid had a way of making itself noticeable from afar already, how Kayoss could stealth his way into battle – if that was actually part of the plan sometimes – remained a mystery to him. Still contemplating whether he should reply or not, or actually whether he should inquire what it was she had picked up, Kayoss had already moved on to a different subject, loudly exclaiming her joy at seeing the waterfall. Atleon himself had to smile when he saw it. Such a long time since he had been here, and it still amazed him how beautiful this place was, no matter how often he had been here. So many times he had come here with.. No, he shouldn’t go down that line of thinking…

Kayoss very effectively ripped his mind out of any thoughts anyway as she suddenly without further ado, began stripping off her armour and very soon stood there in barely any clothing at all. There was no way, the swimwear she had on could be declared clothes as it hardly covered up body parts that were not to be disclosed to the public. There was also no way he could tear his eyes away. She was very alluring indeed, especially without all the armour usually obscuring the view. He blushed when he realised he was being indiscreet and quickly bent over to fiddle with his boots to have a reason to avert his face from Kayoss. Still unsure whether he should strip down completely or keep his shirt on, he relieved himself of boots and trousers, revealing a kind of short that served as underwear. Finally deciding that the water was so much better without a shirt, he took it off as well, suddenly very aware of the fact that Kayoss might now see every single scar of the many scars on his body, especially the never-healing one on his chest, right where his heart was situated. Forcing his thoughts away from this and the events related to it, Atleon looked up at the waterfall. “Now, let’s get up there and let the water do the rest,” he smiled in anticipation, quickly scrambling up to the beginnings of the waterfall, and a little way down the river to then fully jump in with a loud splash.

As Del’ure guided Kevv completely out of the city now, still using dark alleys and passages, he felt somewhat relieved as the oppressing presence of the stone walls was left behind them. He did not know why he felt this way, especially since he had only noticed this pressure once it had disappeared but it sure was a little unsettling. He still held the second cookie Kevv had let him have in his hand, and he now looked at it with a slight frown, wondering why he had not eaten it yet. He didn’t consider this twice however and quickly put the whole thing in his mouth, sighing contentedly as the taste spread over his lips and tongue. With a short glance towards Kevv, he gave her another wink to make his pleasure known, before he picked up the pace a little and began moving south. His thoughts were almost instantly moving back to that emotion he had felt and he racked his brain trying to find a reason for it. He had never felt like that in any place before and he wanted to find out the reason for this. He gave another furtive glance towards Kevv but did not say anything about this. Yet the more he thought about this, the more annoyed he get and the more he felt the silence between them was growing uncomfortable. So as a means of distraction, he suddenly asked: “So, where have you actually been these past weeks? I’ve heard rumours but..” It was not that he was really genuinely interested in finding out what she had done, or at least that is what he kept telling himself, but he needed something else in his mind or otherwise he’d turn back any second now and hunt down the reason for why he had felt so oppressed without even noticing, so oppressed that he did not even manage to eat an absolutely delicious cookie, and worst of all, not even notice it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: An Entitys' presence, an Emporers' struggles. (Kevvx x Eldarwen)   Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:12 am

The Spontaneous Kayoss most definently wasnt too shy with hir assets.... why the hell should shi be? It was hir body after all. f shi was meant to be stuck with way by hir mothers' will and stuff then shi was going to do her best to just enjoy such fate. Which in truth was not half-bad. Rather it was comfortable being i nthis form right now. Shi took little time in scaling the waterfall. Although shi giggling in amusement, seeing Kayoss staring at her fairly intently. Though suddenly shi blushed too, realizing why. -Well damn... I... didnt expect him to feel that. Perhaps its for the best?- she thought to herself... But not sure, not sure at all. Kayoss ahd never loved before, or even came close to feeling attached to anyone. But Atleon worked hir emotions in some very weird ways shi would admit. He was always so steadfast and strong, against any and all wrongful adversity... Plus for a human, he wasn't too bad looking... especially with all those scars oooooh.... Seeing him take his shirt off. He ahd seen alot of battle. But shi thought of that the opposite way any female from this planet would think of it shi was sure. no, scars and such were quite an asset to her kin. It meant experience in battle... Dragons liked strength and steadyness, and Atleon definently had that.

Shi looked down at the river though right before he looked at hir. Smiling as shi saw Atleon scramble up there.... Grinning when he jumped. Kayoss giggled, jumping in behind him like an arrow landing in the water. Swift and silent... Watcing where he feet and back pointed for a moment, shi came up near his back. "A fine water this is." Shi purred. Definenrlty a quiet swimmer, and a very swift one. Kevv had had hir learn much about the water... for well it was almost a different world, with its own physics and movement properties. Therefore to perform the best in it, shi had to learn exactly how to perform in it. Which, Kayoss most definently had learned about. shi put it to use too, quite alot...

Kevv traveled alongside De'lure through the city and things. Wondering why they had to keep to the shadows. Hell Kevv coulda just made them both quite invisible and then let them move through unbothered by any eyes at all. But well De'lure seemed bound and determined to sneak through the city like they were straight crooks who had just robbed the treasury. Though Kevv was a bit more content once in the forest with him. Seeing him eating the cookie finally.. giggling a bit, knowing he ahd held it awhile. She grinned a bit when he winked at ehr too. Ahh such a catch he was... thief or not. But to KEvv, theft was a petty offense, lest you were a total idiot and stole something above your head to take... like artifacts of hers or power-endowed, magical objects. He did not seem a total idiot i nthat sense, thus a few coins and things, she could not complain. People ddi wahtt hey had to do to survive... She would enver have to steal though, she ahd more gold and jewels in ehr coffers then any here likely would see, ever.

Kevv raised an eyebrow though, ocne hearing his question. Smiling and coming up besid ehim. "well.... I did alot." she said truthfully. "I first left where we had been, heading to where I had heard a Guardian dragon was nested. But when I got there no one was there. Which was disappointing. However I then heard a war had been transpiring. Thus... I left the cave immediately. To find this movement... I had no intentions on joining the fight of course. I had just hoped to watch it go down.But upon feeling the heart of the opposing force to the city I.... I couldnt take just sitting down." Se said to him gently. "They were filthy and desecrative, and very wrong in their reasonings of attack. Thus I... took action. I apparently was not liked, because someone decided to swing at me at the worst time. however the one who did it.... suffers, and will suffer until I see fit to take back the little friend I gave him. Plus he did not know obviously that I would just return. He killed a soul fragment of mine, not me personally." she said with a giggle. "But Kevvile will see that he never has a full moment of enjoyment in his life, until I catch up to him and show him what a mistake he made." she said, a very cold, unkevvlike-flash emitting through those eyes as she spoke on the attack to her. "After that I reborned on this planet... grew a couple hours after hatchling, and well traveled more. finding you eventually." she said with a flick of her tail.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: An Entitys' presence, an Emporers' struggles. (Kevvx x Eldarwen)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:18 am

Atleon smiled contently as he felt the water carry his body, almost caress his skin in the light wet way water always had, it was comforting really. It had been too long since he’d taken a swim for pleasure and he was thoroughly enjoying this. He had prepared himself to be swamped over completely by a wave when Kayoss got in but nothing in the likes happened. On the contrary rather, she jumped in, piercing the surface impeccably without spraying a water fountain in every direction and soon enough was drifting along beside him, quietly, noiselessly. It was a good surprise to Atleon, who had figured Kayoss would drop into the river like a bomb just for the heck of it. A slight shiver ran down his spine as he realised just how close they were in their present, almost naked states and at the memory of what she had looked like, how she had looked at him too. It was almost as if… But no.. Atleon was not going to let his thoughts glide further in that direction. He would not take advantage of the situation; he wasn’t the type for doing similar things anyway. It had been quite a while but he was not going to let hormones get the better of him now, he simply wouldn’t.

As they drifted along, the waterfall now came closer and closer, making Atleon shiver in anticipation. Letting the water move him along while lying on his back was all nice and well, but it was nothing compared to the thrill of having the force of the waterfall grab hold of him and throw him out into the next part of the river. Some people might think him crazy, or maybe even reckless for doing this, especially considering that if there were vicious rocks beneath the water at the bottom, he could fall himself to death this way, but he knew this was not the case in this place and besides, sometimes he was in need of a thrill, which was not involving battle or anything in the likes. As he splashed down into the water at the bottom, he paddled his way back to the surface, gasping for breath with a huge smile on his face. “Now, that was fun!” he exclaimed, swimming back a little closer to the waterfall to let it massage his back a little. Sighing, he closed his eyes, keeping the smile on his face. He hadn’t felt this good in quite a long time. It had been a good idea to come here, and he sure hoped that Kayoss was enjoying herself too.

As he kept walking beside her, occasionally glancing at her, Del’ure listened to Kevv’s words, following quite more intently than he had intended and even cracked a brief smile of her mentioning not being able to simply sitting beside a battle and watching it. From what he had come to know of her, he had figured that she simply could not sit beside such an event and not meddle, if only a little, though apparently this time it had been a lot more meddling than even she might have thought initially. “So the rumours were right of the dragon-lady being killed,” he murmured more to himself than to her. “You realise what a shock that has been?” he suddenly burst out a little rougher than intended. He immediately regretted saying it at well, not wanting her to know the feeling of loss he had lived through when hearing the news. It would make him far too attached to her if she found this out and he did not want that to happen, though maybe he had said too much now..

“Anyway,” he went on, “who or what is Kevvile? You’ve never mentioned him before.” He hoped that it would bring her away from his little blunder, though he was fairly certain she would sooner or later pick up on that, especially after their little scene in the hotel just a few hours earlier. Somehow he did not manage to completely remain cold around her, and his poker-attitude was crumbling whenever she was around. In a way, it was annoying, but on the other hand, it felt nice to have someone see behind the mask he had up at all times. There was no way around admitting that, no matter how much he had told himself, and actually still kept telling himself, that he was a loner and preferred it that way. It was true in a way, though this.. A surprised look crept over his face however at the cold tone of her voice at this last part of her report, and it made him not want to cross her as an enemy. Apparently, there seemed to be a much darker part hidden far beneath all the sweetness that was Kevv and it was not something the demon wanted to encounter when it was going to be at his expense. Oh, he would enjoy it as long as he was on her side, but as an opponent, he was not quite so sure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: An Entitys' presence, an Emporers' struggles. (Kevvx x Eldarwen)   Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:22 am

Kayoss giggled gently, knowing Atleon was greatly surprised such a creature could likely be so graceful in water. Shi would admit she was not built for water, but well her body was designed to handle the air. And there were alot of similarities between air and water, if one took the time to notice them. Well Dragons tended to notice such thigns. A human would likely take a long time to ever see the differences and similarities moreso that the two elements shared. Shi didn't mind as much being close to Atleon, half-naked or not. Though she wasnt quite as naked as he was, he was shirtless. But damn he looked good, just damn.... good... Kayoss kept her thoughts out of that range, for the moment. Hell she barely knew what they might lead to, shi had never done such things. Although it did make ehr mind prickle in ways it normally did not, to be so close to him like this. But was it really a bad thing? Or was it... good truly? Hard to tell it was... Hir hormones had never went out of her control, for well, she ahd never had anyone to nudge them in such a direction.

Kayoss saw the ledge coming as well. However she took a much more fun approach to this. Her wings folded into hir, and shi fell right down as wlel. Although she delved further down then him... Once coming to the rocks though she grinned, her fist glowing too. she swung... pounding the rubble there. Rather it thoroughly shattered, and well, now it wa sonly a fine sand... She giggled, coming up too. "Yes, very fun!" She exclaimed. Shi definently was glad they had came out this way, there couldn't ave eben much better to do by this point. Let alone with him... this time by hirself wouldve been a bore. With him, it was damn good.... Shi wondered how he seemed to spice things up more so much suddenly, that was a bit odd...

Kevvs' minds' eye was most definently on De'lure as she walked with him. Even if she was watching the path ahead. Sometimes the sides or behind them even. Listening to his words though, Kevv gave a nod. "Yes, I did die. My death does not work like others however so... I would hardly call it death." she said with a grin. Sometimes glad of her reincarnating abilities... Only sometimes though. The endless loo did get very boring and hard after a long while. But hearing he was shocked... wait, had he truly missed her? What the hell was this? "Well im... glad someone missed me at least." She said gently. In truth she knew she could spin this in all kinds of directions. but she wasn't about to pressure him with such things right now. No... perhaps later on, when they truly grew closer, such things would grow more imminent.

Kevs' eyebrow raised though, at his question. That was not a question she had expected of him to ask in all honesty. but it was something inevitable she figured, and soone ror later would ahve to be answered anyway. "Kevvile is... a part of my soul. A dark and dreary park, which can take a manifested form of its own if I will it. In this case... its encased inside of whom killed me as a... well parasite." She said softly. Knowing this was going to open a whole nother world to De'lures' mind as to the things Kevv was capable of. "He isnt the only spirit I hold either.... although the others, aside from just me, are rarely seen or used. But that man.... is foul." She growled. "And he called for action." She said simply. Indeed a cold tone to her voice when speaking of him too. Oh Kevv Hated to be ebsted, even on a whimsical method like that. That man would pay and pay dearly. Slowly, painfully....
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: An Entitys' presence, an Emporers' struggles. (Kevvx x Eldarwen)   Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:59 am

As he watched Kayoss’ approach to diving down the waterfall, he almost envy her her wings. That must have been somewhat of an experience indeed, one he had not had in so long. Wings.. He should stop thinking about this, but he couldn’t help it. Kayoss’ presence and her dragonic features simply brought up memories he could not keep constantly repressed and maybe he should not, at least not anymore. He had kept it all bottled up inside for so long maybe it was time to let it out and simply let it go, but Atleon was not sure he was ready to do this yet.

Feeling the sand well up towards his toes, he laughed at Kayoss’ playfulness, gently chiding her: “Now why did you have to go and do that for? Those rocks were nice down there.” Though these were only idle words, he couldn’t care less about the rocks or the sand or anything. All that mattered for now was the feeling of the water gently massaging his shoulders as well as his back and the view he had. It was strange to think that Kayoss had changed appearance so much but it somehow seemed to make them somewhat closer still. They had grown to be good friends doing battle and now that her true form was revealed, it only seemed to pull them together more. Atleon was unsure whether this was only an impression on his part or whether Kayoss felt the same. Either way, he could not take his eyes off of her. The way she moved so gracefully through the water, the liquid beads pearling on her scales whenever she emerged from the river and most of all that happy expression on her face. It made him shudder and he tried to avert his eyes but could not. There was something about her, about the present situation that was … He didn’t quite know what it was or how to put it. Did he fancy her?

Del’ure had definitely been right about there being a much darker side to Kevv, darker even than what she had shown towards the villain that night at the inn they had stayed at. He moved over her comment of at least someone having missed her without saying anything to it, though it pained him almost to realise that she seemed to think that maybe nobody did such a thing. Who would not miss her when she was gone? Correcting his own thoughts on that part, he hastily added that she did have a daughter after all, though he did not know why he even had to justify his own thoughts to himself. They were only thoughts anyway. “I’m sure that man will pay for what he has done to your.. other.. soul fragment,” Del’ure was trying to piece all of this together into something he understood. He had never heard of anyone having soul fragments that permitted rebirth and it was a rather new concept, something he was willing to accept, obviously, but he would have to wrap his head around this. “And even if you did not have Kevvile do that job for you, he would still have to pay,” he grumbled, contemplating different ways he himself could react to ever meeting that person.

Del’ure shortly glanced at Kevv, who seemed to be looking straight ahead most of the time, he let his eye wander over her shortly. What was it about her that made her so special? He could not figure it out. “So… those other parts of you. Are they darker as well? Like Kevvile? I’m sorry, I’m curious.” Shrugging, the demon looked at Kevv, wondering how much she was going to reveal about herself, since this obviously seemed to grow into a somewhat more personal discussion. Then there was another question he simply had to ask. “How many times can you actually die? It sounds like this has not been the first time and might not be the last time this has happened to you…” He trailed off, waiting for her response, unsure of whether he was going to like this reply or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: An Entitys' presence, an Emporers' struggles. (Kevvx x Eldarwen)   Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:47 am

Kayoss giggled a bit at his words about the rocks. Having expected no less of a reaction from him at all. "Ahh, one of them looked at me wrong." She told him with a gentle shrug. Most definently a good excuse for busting those rocks right? Well even if it wasn't, it would work. Although she had figured he had been a Rider before. Such things were easy enough to sense. But that was one thing Kayoss would not bring up, not at all. She had no want to bring such memories to him. Though she knew eventually, that might come up anyway. However sometimes someone just needed someone to talk to, who knew how such thigns worked of course... Kayoss had never gotten a rider bond with another. Shi just didn't think being tethered like that wise... granted, that was before she met Atleon. Shi knew Kevv had been a dragon to a rider though. That was actually why she ahd no feral form of course... Kevv had sacrificed t after bearing such loss. Granted she got a Gryphon and a Pegacorn form in its place but still, that was a very painful loss...

Kayoss didn't dwell on that however. Shi flicked her tail in the water a bit, most definently noticing his gaze on her like that. A slight blush coming to her cheeks... no one really stared at her like that ever. Most thought hir too crazy, plus thought her well, male. Until now anyhow. Thus such a gaze played at hir mind pretty strong. Wondering how to react to it in truth... Though deciding rather, definently figuring this was exactly why hir Mother had had hir come out in this form... Shi drifted closer to him. Not too close but... jsut close enough. "Hmm.... you know, many days weve sent together... yet that look has never been in your eyes." Shi said gently to him. "Might I ask why its there now?" Shi asked nice andd gently. Her eyes sparkling ever so slightly too. Though a bit surprised at herself... trying to be pretty for someone. This was way out of hir normal actions of course but it just... seemed appropriate for the moment with Atleon... besides, he did ahve hir interest...

Kevv indeed had quite a dark side to her when she really wanted such... vengefulness was definently one thing that brought out the worst in her. But such a thing was rare for Kevv to even want. So it was rarely a worry. Though At the mention of ehr child and things she giggled. "Kayoss is typically busy, and doesn't see me too much. I know my flesh and blood misses e constantly. But someone like you missing me after knowing me for so little time.... its very heartening." She told him with a gentle nod. Though his words couldn't be truer after. That huamn was definently going to suffer a most long, and painful and torturous time. Kevv was going to enjoy every second of that suffering too... Wrong as it might seem, she was not going to be killed and the one who did it just walk off free oh no. It was going to be dealt with...

Kevv smiled warmly at his next question. Which she had expected. Plus she was no fool, she knew he had been staring her over. But well, she was glad he liked her so much, to be able to do so, even if it was against his normal instincts. Perhaps a change for the ebtter it was... "Well... not all f them are dark or vile." She told him. "But there are.. .quite a few... Some are dark yes, others are nice and good. IT just depends on the situation and the feeling in it, as to who chooses to come out and see thigns." she told him gently. Though the next question she sighed. "After that fragment used... I have only two more left." She told him gently. "However its no easy feat to kill me, I don't expect to die again before I can make another. It takes... about none thousand years to be able to sever another. For the soul has to heal completely before I can conjure another fragment." She said to him warmly. "A very hard, and abstract magic it is." She told him softly. Looking him over a bit too. Such a lovely eyeful...
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: An Entitys' presence, an Emporers' struggles. (Kevvx x Eldarwen)   Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:34 am

Atleon blinked. The question was straightforward to such an extent that he almost did not know how to reply. It took him a few seconds to regain composure after the initial shock of having been caught and then telling himself that it probably had been very damn obvious what had been on his mind. It did make him somewhat uneasy that she put the question so bluntly, though the fact that she came up closer to him made him wonder whether she wasn’t thinking along the same lines after all. Shaking his head, he tried to clear his mind, tried to find a way to explain, but he didn’t know how, he didn’t even understand himself, how could he make Kayoss understand? Clearing his throat, he gave a helpless smile. “I honestly don’t know,” and then almost blushed, realising how ridiculous that must sound. Looking her over like that and then telling her that he did not know why he was looking at her like that. Of course he knew why but he just didn’t understand. “Kayoss, since we met I’ve appreciated you, your ways, your attitude and we’ve grown rather close. But.. Now..” He trailed off again, unsure of how to put it delicately without scaring her off, vaguely noticing that he was constantly referring to Kayoss as a she now, although the memory of the male form remained, but he stashed that away for now. It was of no importance, it was not Kayoss’ true appearance.

Trying once more, he took a deep breath. “It seems like your true appearance has captured me somewhat. Knowing who you are, appreciating your personality… It… well… to put it bluntly – I seem to feel rather attracted to you.” There, he had said it, it was probably for the best to say it straight out, even though he was now wondering how she would react to this, though her soft voice and the sparkle in her eyes did not point towards her bolting any second now. He tried to keep his gaze level and he neither moved away from nor towards her, wanting to leave the choice up to Kayoss, in case this was not at all what she had expected or wanted to hear.

Again, the demon purposefully did not react to some of her words, not wanting to admit that the fact she thought it heartening that he might have missed her was tugging at him. “Hmm, I guess everyone has lighter and darker parts, though not everyone seems to be able to actually let them come out as what seems to be different forms of the same person and actually have them be.” Del’ure definitely understood the concept of there being more than one side to a person, having a few faces himself though he rarely only used more than the one, though with Kevv.. he got to get to know a part of himself he didn’t even seem to have known he had, and this fact was still somewhat disturbing to him. Not to mention that it made him feel vulnerable, a feeling he despised. Her next words made him despise this even more, because even though two more deaths was more than any one else could ever get, it was still making his heart skip a beat. The more he felt himself growing weak in her presence, the more he started to build a shell around himself, the colder he grew. He had gotten the explanation he had asked for and now he was uncertain whether it had been the right thing to ask for in the first place. Maybe he had been better off not knowing anything about her, maybe it would have been better if… He trailed off, forcing himself not to finish that thought.

Forcing himself to give her a smile, he then stared straight ahead once more, continuing on the path as if none of this had ever been discussed, making himself feel like he was walking next to a stranger. It felt wrong but the demon didn’t know how to handle this anymore and it had completely thrown him. It was nagging at him, and the further they walked, the worse he felt. The fact that the silence between them was growing almost uncomfortable too, at least from his point of view did not make this any better. Wasn’t he the one that had told her he did not want to be with her? Had he not clearly stated that it was not going to last even if they were to.. No, no Del’ure, don’t go there, he told himself but to no avail. He was no good for her and she was no good for him, yet… “Kevv…” he suddenly whispered, stopping dead in his tracks, but he did not continue speaking, he simply turned to her and gazed at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: An Entitys' presence, an Emporers' struggles. (Kevvx x Eldarwen)   Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:19 am

Kayoss of course, was very up front about such things typically. Well... shi didn't have any real experience at couplehood or mating, even less at marriage. Well no, that would be a lie, she did attend a wedding of hir Mothers of course. But as far as actually coming so close to someone no, shi had no experience with it. However shi listened to his words. Considering them all nice and carefully too. He most definently seemed unsure about things. Although for that matter, so was shi. This was one situation even the spontanious, unpredicatable and energetic Kayoss had never, ever been subjected to truly. One territory shi never had stepped upon, for well, no one really wante dhir like that. Shi was not typically mating material for most, perhaps too... rough in nature for her kind?

However once he indeed admitted he did truly feel such for hir, shi most definently blushed. It was hard to believe... so many years upon hir own planet, yet no attractions of this kind. shi comes to another planet liek this one and well.... the prince of it feels such, of all beings. Gez it sucked when hir Mother was right. Though this time it didn't suk too bad in fact... Well in truth shi was quite glad of it, hjust this once. "Well..." Shi took her time in finding words for this. "Youre quite the first to feel such thigns for me. Others on my planet have seen my body. but.. well due to me personality and things, most saw me as more a liability and an accident waiting to happen. I know im reckless, but I also know when to stop. They dont seem to realize that." Shi said softly. "Im glad I dont scare your mind away..." Shi said to him gently... a bit froze, it tough to tell what to actually do. But she did drift closer to him...

Kevv smiled warmly, giving a nod as well. "True that. Everyone has multiple sides to themselves. Some even manifest themselves different in humankind and such.... Me however... I got True souls as my sets of personality... a strange mishap and such that was but... its kinda why I am how I am now..." she told him softly. Walking with him hardly was uncomfortable. In fact his presence was extremely welcome t her right then. It was defiently making the trip easier on her mind. however she frowned. Sensing confusion from De'lure... as he stopped? whispering her name too.... Kevv turned to him. "What is it?" She asked in a gentle tone. unsure of what this might bring about...
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: An Entitys' presence, an Emporers' struggles. (Kevvx x Eldarwen)   Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:59 am

The prince watched Kayoss, trying to not think about what she might or might not say or even do. It was so peacefully quiet now that they were both still, only the rush of the waterfall and the odd bird songs here and there. It had been a long time since he had admitted such feelings to anyone, mostly too preoccupied with other things, or it had simply happened without much preamble or confession. The only one he had actually ever had to work on to properly convince of the honesty of his feelings was Siofra, and that had been a long, very long time ago. The thought made him realise that he had had it relatively easy at times, without mostly having to worry about whether women thought him honest or not – had they never cared or had they been so sure of it all?

He had to chuckle at Kayoss’ words though, the tension within him easing up a little. “Well, you are somewhat of a catastrophe,” he retorted, his tone implying that he quite liked this about Kayoss. “But it is who you are, and it oddly fits you.” He cocked his head to the side a little. “Though I can hardly believe that no one has ever told you such things. Maybe you just didn’t hear – or listen?” he added with a slight wink. “I’m glad I didn’t scare you away either,” he replied softly, mirroring her move and edging slightly closer as well. Atleon figured that if she had honestly never heard anyone tell her that she was admired or that someone was attracted to, then she would be fairly new to what he was about to do. “I hope you don’t mind,” he whispered, barely audible over the sound of the waterfall, “if I kiss you.” He smiled at her tentatively, lightly putting two fingers under her chin, before he leaned in to kiss her.

As Kevv responded to his words as gently and softly, as he had figured she would, he realised that this was not the right thing to do. No matter what his intention had been, he swallowed every single word he had had on his mind and had wanted to speak and simply looked at her, taking in the view, enjoying it. “Onlyyyy yooooouuuuu, can make all this wooooorld seem right. Oh-only yooouuu can make the daaaarkness briiiiight,” Del’ure suddenly started singing, bursting into a huge grin. It was probably not what she had expected, neither was it what he had intended, but seeing her face, her soft gaze, he simply could not bring himself to tell her that he could not be around her because it made him not be himself anymore. It wasn’t fair upon her, and neither was it on him. So he figured they should just stick together for the time being and see what it would bring them. They still had a bit of travel ahead of them and he was sure that sooner or later something was going to come up again, but for now, he’d better not dwell on any of this and try to clear his mind. It would be better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: An Entitys' presence, an Emporers' struggles. (Kevvx x Eldarwen)   Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:11 am

Kayoss allowed herself to drift quite close to him before long. For some reason, quite the urge to be near him was prominent in her mind. The feelings in this were so strong, so strange... shi had never felt anything like this at all. How to deal with it. It was frightening and enthralling all at once! Kayoss of course ahd enver stated any such feelings to anyone. for most shunned her or avoided hir, being the spontaneous dragonian shi was. Hell only Kevv had ever came close to guessing her true feelings. but... Kevv was so good at such things. Everyone had their strong areas Kayoss suppoed. But right now Atleon had every area of hirs enthralled with himself. The odds of this mess was like a huge billion to one she figured. how had this happened? Well shi hardly cared now, shi was going to enjoy it, and as fully as possible.

Kayoss giggled a bit at his words though. A catastrophe.... Well shi definently had to agree. Glad he didnt object to it. Though she shrugged a bit as well. "Well im a very controlled catastrophe if thats the case." Shi told him. "Plus no... I wouldve known if such experessions were made to me. Were far different on views of my own personality then your kind will be..." Shi told him. Inded KAyoss had a tough time fitting in, even with hir being a child of Kevvs' own... Although her heart hammered in her chest suddenly. Shi definently noticed just how close shi was to him... So very close, barely a half inch from her own body in fact. Although at his words she heard her heart even more. He truly wanted to? Shi had never thought such a moment would find ehr ever at all.... For once in hir life, she truly felt like she didn't ahve to have such a rough and explosive exterior.... she could be... well a bit more tender... "I dont mind at all." Shi said softly. Feeling his fingers, but shi gladly follwed through. Her lips finding his and pressing gently to them... Hir mind aflutter and happy....

Kevv in all honesty, expected about a billion different kinds of words from De'lure at this point. His expression at first was most definently looking quite somber. She flicked her tail, debating on what issue he might have at that point truly. Things had seemed so nice, why would he be saddened or disappointed now? Perhaps he truly missed how things had been? Well Kevv kenw the shadowy side had appeal. Yet... the way she went and things, well would that not be better in pretty much every way? Kevv liked him BECAUSE of who he was and things, not just his looks. Although such was one incredible asset. She hardly minded the things he typically did. Of course he would ened to learn to tame it down a few notches, but that would happen later on. For now, it was not a worry in the least.

However the response from him she got, was the one she definently did NOT Expect. Well as far from what had been expected as possible in truth. However for a moment, Kevv had no idea even how to react to that. But well, she took in his words with this. Listening to the tone of voice, watching his expressions. For song could tell a huge amount about the one singing it... their mood and bodily movements in melody could be read liek an open book by the right mind. Although she smirked once he grinned like that. "Silly male..." she said. "Definently kudos on that..... I wanna do...such things after hearin that..." she growled. Oh he had no idea, it was a good bit of turnon to have ehard the demon suddenly switch up like that. His voice was quite good too... "I do hope you dont expect me to dance along though..." she said, blushing a bit. "I cant dance worth a lick." She told him with a gentle giggle. Which was horrendously true. That oen thing Kevv had never bothered to learn, it hardly seemed important! Although maybe it was?
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: An Entitys' presence, an Emporers' struggles. (Kevvx x Eldarwen)   Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:09 am

When Kayoss touched her lips to his, a surge like an electric bolt went through Atleon, a reminder of how long it has been that he had kissed someone because it simply felt like the right thing to do. Her lips felt so incredibly soft that Atleon reveled in their touch for a moment before actually reciprocating her movement. Gently, he let his hand slide over her cheek and brought up his other hand too so he could cup her face, never parting his lips from hers. Though he did leave her enough space to move away if she so wished, knowing that it might be instinctive to take a step back after something as overwhelming as a first kiss, which he guessed it was for her.

Atleon was glad Kayoss had not suddenly pulled away when he had initiated the kiss. It would have made the whole situation so very awkward, especially because they would still remain side by side to travel and fight together, and if this had turned awry, it might have jeopardised everything. It was also then that it suddenly hit the prince that kissing her might not be such a good thing after all. What if this was going to ruin their friendly relationship after all? What if … ? What if? There were so many questions all of a sudden swirling around in his head, possible scenarios of how this could go so very wrong in so many ways, that he hardly managed to think about the fact that it might be something very good too. Wouldn’t it be good for him to have someone strong by his side? Someone who knew how to handle a battle and would not be crying in worry whenever he took a swing with his sword? Then again, he would have to worry about Kayoss as well whenever she went into a fight… and he was not sure he could afford that. Yet, he could not control the pull he felt towards her.

Del’ure couldn’t help but laugh at Kevv’s expression. He was glad he had been able to take her by surprise like that, it made him feel more light-hearted about the whole thought train he had been following only moments earlier. It was so untypical for him to take into consideration other people’s feelings to such an extent, he generally didn’t care. Maybe that was why he had felt the need to push her away or simply up and leave without much of an explanation, which already was a lot for him. “Silly indeed,” he replied with a wink, his voice falling in tone as he took up on her words: “Oh? What is it you want to do then?” It was undeniable that he was content with the way she had reacted to his sudden song, something he had actually not meant anything by, it simply had popped into his head and had been a much easier way out of the situation than actually speaking what was on his mind. “I wouldn’t mind to see you dance,” he replied, his voice husky, “though maybe not the kind of dancing you seem to have in mind.” His eyes kept on her, the suggestions plainly visible in them, as usual, but this time he didn’t make a move. He might have said the words but he wasn’t acting on it, oh no. Del’ure was teasing her, wanting to see whether she would initiate something or not. The teasing often was the best bit anyways, watching someone else transform into pudding in one’s hands without having done anything – up until that moment at least. By now, the demon had almost completely forgotten about his predicament and didn’t even consider telling Kevv what was on his mind any more. He wasn’t even sure he still remember himself what it was he had been thinking about, his mind was clouded with other thoughts, memories, desires, and they were so much more interesting…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: An Entitys' presence, an Emporers' struggles. (Kevvx x Eldarwen)   Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:07 am

Kayoss had never kissed anyone ebfore. Nor had any such close contact with anyone. Well aside from Kevv, but hir Mother was a completely different interaction, and not intimate of course. For a scaled being, Kayoss' lips definently were kept quite soft. Shi took very good care of hir body, even if shi was far rough otherwise. Shi kept close with him, feeling his hand at her cheek. Her scales soft, like a snakes. Not a rough dragon at all. Shi shivered ever so slightly, the sheer feeling of such a connection very strong even to hir mind. Although after a time ehr eyes narrowed slightly, looking at his own gaze of course. Seeing... worry? and doubt... Kayoss flicked hir tail slightly, debating...

Finally deciding on a suitable response to such feelings. Knowing it wa smore then likely a ton of what-ifs. Shi pulled away ever so slightly, just enough to speak of course. "You worry far too much. Things only strengthen between us... nothing shall truly lessen. Evolve and amplify it shall only." Shi told him. "The past is the past, it does not affect the future... And youll not ever hafta let me be a burden to your mind, even in war, for well, is it ME Who does the wrecking, not others!" She told him. giving a happy giggle. Kayoss ahd never even had an opportunity to hold a relationship before, but shi had seen enough to know some of the worries. Pretty sure she had hid them on the head for him too. Shi was far more sturdy then any mate he would ever have, and very smart. Able to resist most things beings would invoke on hir.... If this was to happe, it should be a very happy thing, and strong bond, not something full of doubt. Though shi half-considered a magical bond too. But well, shi didn't do that yet. He had had a dragon before... hir just invokig such a thing with her might be a bit devastating to him.

Kevv shook her head and giggled softly, her soft tail flicking left and right very slightly. Indeed this was all so surprising to her, but well, very likeable. Though she raised an eyebrow at his question. Well in truth, not too sure what she wanted to do. She knew she had his feelings pretty solidly though. Such was good though in her opinion. Perhaps it would be he who was really who would break the horrid seemingly curse upon her of course... "Well I... Im not sure exactly what to do, for the moment. Theres alot of paths to take on that front." She said. Although she gave a bit of a grin too. Oh Kevv knew far well exactly what kind of dancing De'lure was speaking of. Well... "Ahh... let me correct myself. "I was bad at more... TRADITIONAL dancing. But..." Kevv walked around him a bit, her tail twining around and between his legs a bit. She knew he was teasing. Well.... two could definently play at that game. "I did grow to be quite god at a more... personal form of dancing of course." she said with a slight grin, right in his ear too. Which was very true. Although it was a display that very, very few ahd ever got to see of ehr. Only two mates had ever gotten to see such a fun time given by her...
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: An Entitys' presence, an Emporers' struggles. (Kevvx x Eldarwen)   Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:16 am

Atleon felt Kayoss pull away lightly only mere moments before he wanted to do the same. He could not continue kissing her with such doubts filling his mind; it would not be fair to either of them. Upon hearing her words, the prince gave a light but somewhat sad smile. It was not what he had expected her to say, and yet, it somehow was. He knew how the mind worked when it came to a first love, or first attraction, and most would do about anything to keep that feeling and not let that person go. However, Atleon knew that it was for the best if he did not give in now. He would not want Kayoss to be saddened because of him – at least not in the long run, because she might not want to accept what he was about to say. “That is an impossible thing to do,” he replied, giving yet another soft smile at her giggle. He liked this about Kayoss, that there seemed to be nothing to ever unsettle this being. “I like to think that it won’t affect anything, especially not our concentration, but I know better.” He knew from bitter personal experience that it was impossible to completely and radically forget that one of the people you’re fighting with is a loved one once that person got into trouble. One would have to be very heartless to not try and save that special someone if it came down to it and this was something that could lose a battle, even a war.

“You’re right. The past is the past and it may not affect the future, but it affects the being who lived through it. Our past is part of who we are and some experiences are just too painful to be relived.” He didn’t want to explain, so he simply left it at that, knowing that Kayoss would most likely get the hint very well anyways. He planted another soft kiss on her lips before he stepped back and took away his hands. “I’m sorry for having lead you on,” he whispered, almost shamed by his loss of self-control, yet not regretting having kissed her. However, he knew they were not right for each other, no matter how close they were to each other, and he sincerely hoped their bond would not break because of this, but he could not with a clean conscience do this. He simply couldn’t.

The demon had a wicked grin pasted on his face as Kevv was starting to turn the game around, teasing him as much as he was teasing her. Oh, how he liked playing those games, especially with someone who could hold their own against him when it came down to it. “A lot of paths indeed,” he agreed, paths being adopted into something entirely different within his mind as he kept his eyes on her, scenarios playing out quite vividly. Registering her grin, he wondered how much of a teasing he would be in for now himself, a thought that was reinforced by her next words, not to mention her actions, and he loved it, there was no other way of putting it. “Mmhh,” he couldn’t not respond to the touch of her tail as she began circling him, letting her tail trail freely around and between his legs. He kept his eyes straight ahead, the touch so very nice to his senses, especially when her tail was roaming closer around certain areas. Del’ure couldn’t stop his heart from beating a little quicker at this moment in time as Kevv touching him was hitting quite a few buttons, all the more so when he could feel her breath caress the side of his face as she whispered into his ear. “Oh, I’m sure you’re very good at that kind of dancing,” he replied softly, enjoying the slight tingle the thought of her dancing was producing in his body. It was very arousing indeed. “I would very much enjoy you showing me that kind of dancing,” he grinned, turning his head slowly towards her to see what she would do next. This was fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Entitys' presence, an Emporers' struggles. (Kevvx x Eldarwen)   

Back to top Go down

An Entitys' presence, an Emporers' struggles. (Kevvx x Eldarwen)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next