Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lyrian~~ Keep Elves in Check

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

Female Loveliness : 8
Location : In the meadow with the Cherry Blossom and the Willow Tree. ^^

Lyrian~~ Keep Elves in Check Empty
PostSubject: Lyrian~~ Keep Elves in Check   Lyrian~~ Keep Elves in Check Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:45 am

Lyrian~~ Keep Elves in Check Autumn
Name: Lyrian
Picture: Later? If I get creative…
Type Of Dragon: Autumn Dragon
Relation To Any Non-Dragon: Tegan

Likes/Dislikes:
Lyrian likes crispy autumn days when the air is a bit colder but not too cold. She liked to do tricks in the air and test to see just how much Tegan can hold on. She also enjoys the moon, which is a shared connection between her and her rider. Flying in an open sky, and just exploring Dragon’s Cove to meet others is something else she enjoys.

Lyrian, however, dislikes a few things. She doesn’t like slayers, but would any dragon? She also dislikes closed spaces. She finds it difficult to land properly in them, and doesn’t like the chance of crushing things. This means she isn’t too fond of the forests that Tegan loves so much. She doesn’t have a set side on winning, despite that she finds twoleg competitions amusing.

Description: A golden body with light orange stripes down her tail, and up her body. Two horns on her head and three long... um... thingys on her chin. On her tail, it almost looks like a plant sprouting an orange red and yellow maple leaf. Her wings are split into sections by colors. The ones closest to her body are Red, the next out are orange, and the last and farthest is yellow.
Back to top Go down

Lyrian~~ Keep Elves in Check
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Character Section (Ooc) :: Dragon Caves-
Jump to: