Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nyx and Bloodborn untittled

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:35 pm

"Thank you." Wren said she motioned to Gyser who droped the dead dragon then disapered under the water. "They don't attack that offten, but it isn't something i am not prepared for." Gyser came back put and droped the dager Cato was looking for on the desk. "Thank you Gyser." Wren said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:49 am

Cato inclines his head in thanks to the dragon before picking up his dagger and putting it in the sheath. "We'll maybe if this trip goes well maybe I will stay on and help keep them from sinking your ship." Cato looks the dead dragon over, decerning it's rarity. "Do you have room below if I keep some of this dragon?" He looks up at her.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:59 am

"If it is a part that won't stick up the whole ship then sure, but that is not a smelli want to travle with." Wren said as she watched her men about work. She looked over the water. "and your welcome abord the ship." Wren said to him looking at Havoc when he landed on her arm.

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 62

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:16 pm

OOC| Sorry to interrupt, just a little reminder that a bigger font size does not equal meeting the 4 lines post limit (just been browsing the board). It is 4 lines in the size 12 fonts worth, that's all, thankyou.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:25 pm

Cato nods. "Dont worry everything I keep will not smell up the ship. Just things that will sell well when we hit land again." Cato inclines his head in thanks and goes back to the carcass to begin cutting away at the parts that will keep well. Drawing one of his daggers he begins to carve away the large scales and placing them on a pile on the deck. It would be a long task but for almost fifty gold a scale it was worth the work. He enlisted the help of some of the crew members that where milling about to take the scales below deck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:39 am

Wren nodded and head to the wheel. Her fist mate smiled at he stered the ship.Havoc sat watching Cato his head cocked to the side. Wren pulled her hair back into a poney tail and she watched Cato also. se talked with the crew as they sailed. When it was time for the evening meal Wren retired to her cabin to eat while the men ate below.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:14 pm

Cato spent the whole day and into the night cleaning and protecting all those items that would be of interest and profit back on land. He knept what would be easy to keep below deck and would not rot away. If there where things he was able to boil down sea water till there was nothing left but sea slat and he used it to preserve the items. He didnt know how long it would take but he knew if the things stayed int he salt it would be preserved. While he worked he took raw bits of the dragon meat and ate it. The meat tasted like chicken or was it beef sometimes he didn't know. But he knew the dragons blood was helping stave back the curse that was placed on him so long ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:48 am

Wren stood in the shadows watching him Havoc on her shoulder. She talked to him threw a mind link.
"you really think he is it?" Havoc asked.
"Could be, he has all the signs, and I am willing to breed my baby with his horse."
"Aw mommy is over protective of her children."
"Shut up or i'll ring your neck."
"You can't"
"stop rubbing my face in that fact." Wren grummbled.
She moved out of the shadows and handed a mug of ale to Cato. Havoc moved and landed on Cato's shoulder. Wren sat down on a barrel and sipped the liquid from her mug. "so why do you need to drink the blood of a dragon?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:58 pm

Cato looked over his shoudler at her and then at Havoc. He scrattched the little dragon under its chin. "My first dragon kill I wanted to savor the victory and drank some of the dragon's blood in a way to honor its battle and life. Didn't realize that it would curse me and change me." Cato cuts off a strip of dragon meat and eats it raw. He offers a small peice to Havoc. He didn't know if the little dragon would eat it or not. But he had seen other dragons canabalize on each other. "Now I have to keep ingesting it in order to survive." He looks at the bloody mess on the deck. "I am used to it now...Being cursed that is." He sighs and stands up stretching his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:11 pm

Havoc shook his head and relaxed.
"You ever heard about the temple of Wrath?" Wren asked as she found a clean and sat. Wren had her hair pulled back her shirt gaped some conferming that she was a women. Havoc moved and flew to his mistresses shoulder the moon was almost full and lit where they were. "It is a place where only one man can free the sword, the sword is said to have some power, no one is sure what." Wren drank some of her drink. "Men are crawling over the place trying to get the sword, but only some one who has faced a dragon and not craped their pants can get it, or so ledgen says, but their is always a bit of truth in ledgens, Don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:35 pm

Cato shrugs and kneels back down in the gore, he eats the bit of meat. "I guess I could pull it out, but who knows the legend could be nothing but a legend." He cuts the dragon meat into strips. "Looks like the crew will be eating dragon meat for a while." He looks at Wren. "As long as your cook, cooks it right. You wont have to worry about being blood cursed." He noted the gaping shirt Wren wore, and quickly went back to work. He could not get himself involed with someone right yet. Not until he got the curse totally under control. Cato scratchs with a bloody hand on his neck leaving blood there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:25 pm

"what if i told you it was true, what if i told you i know the power of the sword?" Wren asked petting havoc.
"your being careless." he snapped and bit her finger.
"and your being anoying." she replied flicking hom to ger her finger back she licked the wound.
"Go he probaly isn't even it."

"Will you shut it?" she snapped looking a havock who stuck his toung out at her. She looked at cato relizing she had just said that out loud. "sorry....was talking to the dragon." Havoc fell off her shoulder laughing thinking it was funny.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:07 am

Cato kept working but asked, "What is the power?" He stacked another strip of meat on the pile before severing the naked bone. Picking up the large bone that would have cause more then one ordinary man to strain to pick up he tosses it over board. Turning around he leans against the railling. He crosses his bloody arm across his chest and looks at her. So you can talk telepathically to each other? I have seen dragon and riders do that sometimes." He watches Havoc fall off Wrens shoudler and onto the deck laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:26 pm

"Yes and sometimes having that ability isn't so nice......Havoc cut it out before i throw you over board and let gyser eat you." Wren said and Havoc stoped laughing. Wren looked at Cato then. "The power of the sword is still beyond my comprehention, I just know i touched it, Gained the idiot here and ability to talk to him and gysper and I was healed, I went there a long time ago when i was ill and touched it and have yet to fall ill since." Wren said watchin him. "who knows it may help you."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:43 pm

Cato pushes away from the rail and goes back to cutting of the body. "Maybe I don't want to be cured. The dragon's blood gives me an edge when it comes to hunting rouge dragons. I don't even want to think what it would be like to be without it." He crawls into the dragons chest cavity and start cutting the organs out and pileing them on the deck. He mutters and curses at a tough bit of muscle that his knife wouldn't cut. Sticking the blade in its shealth he grabs it with two hands, braces his feet on the ribs and begins to yank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:14 am

Wren moved in noteven flintching she pulled a dagger out of her belt loop and cut it with ease before handing it to him. "Keep it." she said before backing out and cleaning her hands on a rag. The dagger was mad of a dragon's claw and sharpened to the point you barely had to touch it and would cut your self. Wren looked out at the sea not speaking.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:46 pm

He takes the offered dagger. "Thanks." Cato sticks it in his belt before pulling the innards out and carries them to the rail and tosses them over board. He goes back to collect the rest and tosses over and watches them float on the water. He could already see the sharks begin to circle and go after the chum. "How is it you have a dragon claw dagger?" He looks over his shoulder at her and sighs and looks back at the horizon. HIs thoughts began to slip as he zones out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:05 am

"Same way I know about the Sword, I travle, I find, I claim, I live." Wren said easily. "I killed a dragon that a child and took the claws and made them into daggers." Wren said and smiled as Gyser came up and she pet his head. "there are a few you can become friends with and they will reward you with iternal gradatude." Wren smiled and watched as gyser went back under the water. "I only have my twofriends here well one firend and an anoince." Wren glanced at Havoc who just grinned.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:02 pm

Cato smiles. "I bet I know which one is which." HIs eyes slide to Havoc and then back to Wren. Turning he leans against the rail. "If you think the sword will be beneficial in some way. Then far be it from me to miss an opportunity." He crosses his arms across his chest and looks at what is left it took him a few hours since the battle but he took everything worth value, and everything usable and was left with a few odds and ends. "I should clean that up before it stains your deck." He knew he would also clean the deck of all the bit and peices that would durely be stuck there. He didn't think it right to have the cabin boy do it all. Who knows maybe while he is lceaning the deck he could get himself and his cloths clean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:17 pm

"Okay if you need any thing just ask Jack." Wren said with a smile. "He may try to help you also, he is a clean freak and very picky about the deck for some reason." Wren said turning to face Cato. "And the sword would be benaficeal it is the strongest material i know of so it can cut threw a dragon like butter." Wren said and moved to head to her cabin. "If you need me i'll be in my cabin."

Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:57 pm

Cato nods and turns to begin getting the final bit and peices off the deck. He begins to hum a song as he cleans. Pulling his shirt off and begins tossing cleaned off bones over board. He watches them splash into the ocean. Turning he sees Jack already on hands and knees cleaning the deck with a scrub brush. Kneeling down he grabs the extra brush and helps. Still humming as the tune takes on a sad longing to it. He lets his mind drift to differnt times as he cleans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:07 pm

As the night went on Wren couldn't sleep she left Havock curled up in the fireplace and she went out to the wheel. Reliaving the man on duty she looked out of her boat and the sea. The moon light every thing up as she viewed the ocean.
"Gonna get yourself in trouble." a voice said then a ghost appered next to her she rolled her eyes at her best friend who had died stearing the boat when another pirate ship had tried to take them over.
"I know, I normaly end up smack dab in the middle of trouble." Wren said.
"yeah put this time your taking a crew full of men and two dragons with you."
"Sam the men and dragins can haddle it."
"but can you?" wren shruged and Sam laughed before diapering.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:41 pm

Cato rolls off his bed and pulls on his pants. The a feline like stretch he grabs his sword. Sometime when he couldn't sleep he would do sword drill to tire himself out. Lately him being awake seems to be to constant for his liking. With bare foot he moves with a cat like grace as he moves silently through the hallway and to the steps above. He pauses on the steps as he hears someone talking. He moves close enough on the stairs to hear as it sounded like it was coming from above him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:21 pm

Wren steared the ship not turning around she know Sam had appered behind her.
"You know if you keep visiting the crews going to thing i am a wacko."
"Why, what is the diffrence from talking to me and that red lizard thing."
"Dragonnet, he is a dragonnet please get your terminology correct, you use to be an educated man."
"ouch you wound me."
"And you annoy the crap out of me just like Havock does."
"Funny The lizard and I annoy you but the sea beast and the hunter don't."
"DRAGON YOU FLIPPIN GHOST!" Wren turned and snapped at Sam who shruged and disapered. "Sam stop the disapering act.....Sam....Ghost boy...." Wren looked around and sighed.
"What?" Sam said after a good minute and Wren almost screamed.
"Don't do that!"
"Aww why?"
"Just go away back to where ever you go when you think up your cryptic messages from beyond the grave."
"Why you wanna make out with the hunter?"
"Sam if i could strangle you i would." Wren said gripping the wheel tightly.

(yes i am finaly back and i belive that cato can hear sam i just Put him in ital since he is a ghost.)
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:29 am

To save Wren from the ghost -atlest he hoped- Cato slowly back down the stairs and makes an effort to make noise as he goes back up them. With a cough he steps out onto the deck and looks up at her. If Sam was there he pretended not to see him. "You know you shoudln't scream when your on the wheel. You might actually wake the crew up and think ther was something wrong." He hides his smile as he moves to the middeck and rotates the sword in his hand.

(ok)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nyx and Bloodborn untittled
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Canon RolePlay :: Roleplaying Archives-
Jump to: