Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nyx and Bloodborn untittled

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:05 am

"sorry." Wren said and sam laughed dissapering. "Couldn't sleep?" Wren asked him as she looked at him.
"you just want to kiss him and pinch his butt."
"No what i want to do is strangle the ghost that haunts my ship." Wren snapped. "go away."
"fine." sam said and all went back to normal.
"sorry about that." Wren said and massaged her temple.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:16 pm

Cato nods and swings the sword over his head. "You always talk to yourself while on the wheel." He looks over his shoulder at her. He slowly begins to move around the deck almost like a slow moving dance as he goes through the forms. A little by little he moves faster, the sword whistling. it weaves around his body and above his head. A faint sheen of sweet beads on his body.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:54 pm

"Mmmmmhmmm." Wren said watching him. "You got some skill." Wren said as she moved over. "Mind another little match." Wren asked before moving to get her sword. Wren watched him. Securing the wheel so the boat would just slowly go with the flow she knew the ship would be fine just as it was.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:39 pm

Cato stops and nods to her. "Sure." He takes a few steps back and squares off to her. Readying his sword he stands there waiting for her to make the first move. He doesn't watch her eye like some fighters would but her body like he did last time. He lets the sound of the waves clear of his thoughts letting his mind not wander on anything but the fight before him. His knees bent so the movement of the ocean wouls not make him loose his balance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:46 pm

"Mmm nice form." Wren said and moved swinging her sword at him she blocked any thing he swang at her. Wren moved Piviting with easy when needed her movements where not that of a fighter but the moves of a dancer minuse the music coustums and pluse a sword. Gyser surfaced causing the boat to rock. Gyser watched the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:09 am

Using the sudden shift of the boat Cato tries to get into her guard. He moves with her as if he where her partner in this dance of blades. As they move around the deck a tune begins to play softly in his mind as he watches her. "You have a very unique technique." He listens the the ringing of metal on metal as the swords join. He begins to wonder if she would be able to handle herself if he was using two blades instead of the one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:15 am

"Thank you, the more uniqe the style it is normaly harder for the unsespecting attacker to defend or find a weak spot." Wren spun defending then attacking her guard was perfect. She started to humm as she moved keeping on the balls of her feet. Her eyes watching his every move since she didn't have to worry about any one else attacking.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:54 pm

A shiver runs down Cato's spine he takes his eyes off Wren for a moment. Looking back at her his eye where not human antmore but slitted like a dragon. Cato could feel his blood running hotter and faster through his veins. Running his tounge over his teeth he hopes to not feel the pointd canines that would let him know if he was letting the dragon's curse get to out of hand. Only on a hand fullof ocations did it happen. He tried to make sure it never happened again, he didn't want it loose the memory of what was going on. Cato ould only think of it like being a breserker, where the person gets stronger, faster, and harder to kill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:02 pm

Wren moved quickly and ended up behind him the blade to his throat.
"Calm down, breath, close your eyes." Wren said softly she let go of the sword but it hovered still pressed to his throat she ran a gental hand along his back to his shoulder then down his arm to his hand. "Release the blade. There is no threat to you here." she said gently Wren talked to him in the same manner she would talk to a dragon upon first meeting if she was alone. She tried to calm him so nothing would happen to her or more importantly the crew.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:39 pm

A soft growl slips past his lips, as he feels her hand on his. Cato steps intot he blade at his throat and slowly tries to turn to face her. He could feel the sting from the blade biting into his skin. The warmth of the blood slithers down his neck. His canines elongate as he tries to look her in the eye. It was as if the soothing voice was not getting through to the rational part of him. As if the beast he kept hidden was finally beging to strain against Cato's control. He growls again and shakes his head eyes closed, as if he was trying to rein the being within him in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Wren let the blade move aeay his throat some so he didn't slit his own throat.
"Cato come on, you don't want to hurt me or any one on the boat." Wren bit her lip and moved spinning him around and kissing him hopping that would snap him out of it while she held the wrist that held the blade her sword moved when she spun him the blade between both of their throats.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:42 am

Cato growls into her mouth as they kiss, his hands fly up and grip onto her biceps. With a deep sigh that seemed to begin in his toes and work it's way up his body. His eyes open and he looks at her, his hands slide down her arms. The feel of her smooth skin under his calloused hands. Hand that had been toughend from years of fighting not only dragons but in many wars. He licks his lips taking the taste of her off them. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:48 am

"Your welcome." Wren said and licked her lips before bitting her bottom lip the sword moved away and clattered to the deck.
"Oh you got the kiss!" came Sams voice and Wren blushed moving away from Cato. Gyser moved and rested his head on the side of the boat causing it to tip and wren to lose her balance and fall into Cato only to end up blushing more.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:59 am

Cato felt cold when the she took the warmth of her body away. "Sorry, I lost my control. It wont happen again." Looking ashamed he picks up his blade off the deck. He rubs at the blood that was on his throat. He catches her in his arms, his blade dropping again to the deck. "You ok?" He looks over at Gyser then back to Wren, he reveled in the return of the warmth of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:05 am

"Yeah, fine." Wren looked up at him her lips slightly parted. she didn't want to move she felt at home in his arms oddly enough. Gyser moved and dove under happy at her actions.
"god i don't want to watch any more night." Sam then disapered and Wren relaxed some more in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:26 am

Cato could feel her relax more into his arms. I shouldn't be doing this I'm unstable. He thinks to himself and with a lopsided smile. He takes a step back away from her. A part of him mourning the loss of contact with her. He fakes a yawn and bends down to grab up his blade again. "I should turn in maybe...." He looks at her. He gives her a brisk nod and turns on his heels and heads back below deck and to his bed. He moves quickly before a part of him amkes him do something involuntary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:35 am

Wren sighed and moved back to the wheel and steered till it was tile to be relived she went to her cabin then stoping and picking up her sword. She sat and stared into the fire till she fell asleep in her chair. She woke to the cook bringing in food and sitting it on the table. Havoc came out of the embers with a yawn and moved to the table. Wren nodded to the cook before she started to eat. Hearing a call she moved and ran to the deck.
"shit." she said seeing the other ship on the horrizen. Wren moved pulling her hair up and yelled to the crew who sprung into action.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:31 pm

Hearing the yell Cato pulls on his pants and boots. Tossing his shirt over his shoulder he grabs his blades and heads above deck. He hadn't been sleeping after what had happened the night before he found sleep was still hard to find. Taking the steps two at a time he steps onto the deck in chaos. Looking around he spots Wren he goes over to her. "What's wrong?" His eyes scan the horizon and spot the ship heading their way. "Well isn't this a nice way to great the morning." Propping the blads he pulls on his shirt. "I'll be right back." Cato heads belowdeck to grab his mail and armer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:38 pm

Wren watched the ship she nodded to one of her men who went and locked Cato in his room. They weren't sure if this was a threat yet but them seeing a man in armor could make it a threat. Wren looked at Havoc and he moved flying and spying on the other ship. Havoc came back and Wren moved un locking Cato's door and steping in. "Can you play captian, It is the pain in the asses, just say your a trading ship and get the armor off."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:34 am

Cato glared at her and pulled off the armer and his shirt. He left the weapon on as he strode to the top deck. "Maybe after i'm done preteneding we can talk about you locking me in my room." He hid he armer under a pile of canvas. He started barking orders as if it was his ship. He kept an eye on the approaching ship. He just hoped the coming ship didn't know the name of this ship so the rouse would work. He runs a hand over his face with a growl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:40 am

Havoc came down to Wren as she sat in his room waiting. She knew she was going to get her butt handed to her for locking him in but in a moment one can only act and not think. Wren pet Havoc gently as she waited.
"He is going to be pissed." Havoc said
"you think?" wren snapped at him and havoc hused and curled around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:27 pm

A few hours later, Cato sent the other captain on their way. Shouting orders tot he crew, he stalks with boots pounding below deck. With a growl he opens the door to his room and glares at her. "You better have a good reason to have locked me in then have me watch your hide?" He shut the door behind him and leaned against it with his arm crosses over his chest. He waited for her glaring at her. He looks at Wren then back to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:34 pm

"First of all pull the stick out of your butt." Wren said from where she sat not intimadated by his glare a bit. "And thr reason was if they were a friendly and saw you stalking around in your armor they would of attacked with out a thought. If they had been an enemy i'd of had them let you out and you could of had a feild day hacking them into itty bitty bits." Wren played with a vile of dragons blood she had found in his room. The color of it had always amazed her and she had respect for it's properties, and the man who drank it.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:17 am

Cato runs his tounge over his teeth and looks at her. "How about next time you just warn me that there is a ship on the horizon, and if it looks like an enemy I will put on my armer." He pushes off the door and walks towards her. His arms at his sides as he crouchs down infront of her. "I don't like being caged in. Not something I like to easily admit. But it freaks me out ok?" He looks up at her as he crouches infornt of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:46 pm

"Okay." Wren said and sat the vile down on the table. "trust me I know how important freedom is, but sometimes I act before I think, I am use to not having the ability to think over a fact before acting, If I take to long it could of coast innocent lives." Wren reached and touched his cheek. "I am sorry." she said softly. It was odd haveing a man crouched before her like she mattered like she was a queen but she knew she wasn't and wouldn't let it go to her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nyx and Bloodborn untittled
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Canon RolePlay :: Roleplaying Archives-
Jump to: