Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:04 pm

Cato watched her with hungery eyes before she got back into bed. "True we should not hide it." He wraps his arms around her and pulls her closer to him. "We don't even have to leave this room if you don't want to the crew can handle the ship themselves." He smiles and kisses her. He nips her bottom lip as he pins her to him. He pulls the heavy comforter over them to keep her warm even though she was wrapped in the sheet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:18 pm

Wren smiled at him. "Maybe just for today and tonight." Wren said and cuddled to him with a smile."I think they can handle that much, and eventualy we can move your things into my cabin." she said and moved taking the combs out and sitting them some where safe where they would not be damanged.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:21 pm

Cato smiles as they spend the rest of the day and night with each other in each others arms. The dawn of the next day Cato rises and gently wakes Wren up. "Wren reality call and we must answer." He smiles at her. "I'm sorry that we could not stay here longer but I think the crew will start looking for us... well at lest you. They may wonder if I have done something to you." He smiles boarder at the thought of what they have already done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:26 pm

"But you did do something to me" she said as she blinked away sleep and got up finding her clothing. "But you are right." she said and pulled her top on and the braid out of the collar before finding her breches and all and finished dressing. Once she was fully dressed she added the combs and smiled at him. She kissed him."When you are ready go ahead move your stuff in, move any thing of mine you need to." she said with a smiled before heading out.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:29 pm

Cato nods and gives her a kiss before she leaves. When she is gone he begins packing his things and starts to move everything in. He gave a slight laugh when he though of the two horses below deck and him and Wren. "I guess we are both sharing now." Hefting his still dirty armor he leaves it in the hall since it would be bedst to clean it before it rusts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:36 pm

Wren walked on deck giving out her orders smiling at the warm sunshine she leaned on the wheel as she steared the ship the sun glisstened on the surrounding water. She gave her orders to the crew as they worked sailing towards where Cato would meet his eventual fate against the darkest dragon there was out there. Wren played with her necklace that hung between her breasts. she picked it up and held the cold heavy metal.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:49 pm

Cato comes onto the deck with his armer in hand. Sitting on the deck he begins the long arduious task of cleaning. Washing the dirt and grime off he begins to clean up the leather and using saddle soap to clean it so it will not dry and crack when he needs it the most. Then he works on the metal to get it back to its shine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:54 pm

Wren handed over the wheel to her first mate and moved to stand next to him. "it's gonna be a wild ride." she said looking out over the sea.She tossed the braid back from her face. "Going to a place where there is no other humans." she said and leaned against the raling. "A place where there is a gorgouse waterfall." she said with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:11 am

"Sound like we need to take a trip to it." He finishes his breast plate and begins working on the greives. "Does nothing live there on the island or does other things live there?" He glances at her as he works the saddle soap into a really rough patch of leather. He had a feeling she was not telling all that she knew about the island they where doing to. He looks at the crew then back to her. "They seem to be taking me and you being togther rather well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:59 am

"Our fate awaits on the island, and i see no reason why they should mind." Wren said looking around squinting against the sun when she faced that way. "We have a bit of travling on the sea though." she said.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:06 am

"Good I need alot of time to get these cleaned off." He keeps buffing away at the metal trying to get it cleaned since an rust would weekend the integrity of the metal. Putting down one greive he picks up the other and starts working on it. He rotates his neck and shoulders as he works. "I wish I knew more about the dragon that I would be facing." He glances up at her while he works. His hands keep workign at he watches her waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:14 am

Wren sighed and looked out over the water. "There once was a man much like yourself or so I can guess." She said closing her eyes. "He had a demon in him much like yourself but failed the fight and became the monster none wishes, he had enough human in him to close himself off, but if he is not killed soon then he will leave where he has closed him self off and come. Killing everything in his way." Wren had a far off look about her.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:30 am

Cato wondered about the far away look she had. Some ex lover or friend? Dropping the rag he slips his hand into hers to give her a quiet kind of comfort. "I will help in any way possible to help him even if it means for me to give him a release from this world." He runs a fingure over her knuckles. He wanted to help her to take that look from her face. He noticed the necklace she was wearing, it was the firt time he saw it. Even in the past few days he failed to see it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:33 am

"thank you Cato." Wren said and held his hand. "Do you need help cleaning your armor?" she asked looked at him with a soft smile. Havoc came out of no where and wrapped himself around Wren's neck.
your not going to tell him who it is? Havoc questioned in her mind and she said nothing in reponce to him.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:46 am

He looks at the mess scatterd on the deck. "Help is always appreciated." He hands her his bracers to be cleaned and polished. He hoped in time Wren would fully trust him. He pushs the saddle soap and polish between then and rips the rag in half so she could use it. Cato begins to hum a song as he works to keep his mind from thinking of the possibilities of what or who the person could be. He looks up as one of the crewmen pulls out a flute and begins to play in time with the song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:50 am

Wren sat and helped him with a smile she was no stranger to hard work or polishing armor. she hummed happily along with him. a loss strand fell from her braid she blew it out of her face with a smile. she smiled at Cato. The cabin boy came over and offerred his assistance having finished up for the afternoon already.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:21 am

Cato hands the boy a peice and the leather polish. He smiles at Wren and the boy as he hums along. He hears someone tapping along on one of the barrels. After a while the whole crew got into it. Cato smiles as the song he started moves on to another braudy one. The guys start dancing around the deck, Cato laughs at the sight of them all messing around. He sets the rag aside and starts clapping along with the crew as they have fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:27 am

Wren smiled as she watched the crew. She laughed as some of them danced. She worked on polishing the peice she had with a smile. Wren blew a whisp of hair out of her face as the sun beat down.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:49 am

Cato finshs his peice and placing it and the rag aside her stands. Strethcing his back and arms he looks down at Wren with a smile. Holding out his hand for hers he smiles. "Shall we dance Wren or would you prefer to sit and laugh at thos who can't dance." He heard a few boo and hiss at him in jest. He smiles an looks at them. "What would you not prefer to see our beuatiful captain enjoy herself with a bit of dancing? Or I can sit back down and watch you boys dance with each other." Cato makes to sit back down but get yell to stand back up. With cheers and clapping they look to Wren to see if she will get up and dance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:13 am

Wren rolled her eyes and brushed her hands off on her pants before getting up and taking Cato's hand. Granted you would prefer to dance another way with him but that would have to wait till they were alone in her cabin. Wren smiled and started to move to the music with him. she fallowed his lead perfectly. humming as she danced. IT was the most fun she had had since well the other night but before that it had been years. The danceing on deck took her back to her family laughing and having fun. Her mother singing as her and her father danced. It hit her how much she had lied to Cato then and she had to keep the smile in place as she looked at him. She did have a brother dispite her saying her father raised her as a boy since he didn't have a son. Her brother was a disapointment, he had been disowned when he became the thing of nightmares. The thing Cato was here to distroy. Never had she thought the day would come where she would lead her brother's killer and yet salvation to him. Never had she thought whatever outcome came would hurt her heart greatly.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:20 am

Cato could feel her body stiffen as he looks down at her. He would tell the smile was forced, the smile didn't reach her eye like it should. There was no lines by her eyes. He pulled her closer and rests his chin on the top of her head. Holding her trying to sooth whatever made her change in mood. The beast within him rolled with unease at the sudden change too. But there was nothing he could do now until she was ready to tell him. He kisses the top of her head before feeling someone tap his shoulder. Pulling away from her, he smiles as one of the deck hands ask to cut in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:11 am

After being spun around the deck a few hunderd times and most of the day had past Wren went to her room to freashen up a bit. By the time night rolled around she was distracted with her thoughts and sat in her cabin her hair down around her as she stared into the flames. Her feet where up on the table and a mug of ale in her hand. Havoc was curled up in the coals keeping them and himself warm. Wren knew she soon would have to move and add another log to the fire for if it died down to much she would have to start it up again. She worried her bottom lip between her teeth. She finished te mug of ale and sat the mug on the floor not feeling like moving enough to put it on the table. She played with her necklace again.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:07 am

Cato moves as siltently as a hunting cat as he opens the door and watches Wren. Closeing the distance between them he say, "A coin for your thoughts?" He walks in holding an open bottle of ale and a half full tankard. He leans down and gives her a quick kiss before leaning up against the table. Setting the bottle and tankard down behind him he looks at her. "You worry your lip to much and there wont be anything left there." He wondered if she had finally come to a desicion if she will tell him what she has negleted to tell him earlier. He knew she was keeping something from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:38 am

"Yeah and you won't like that much." she said and moved picking up the mug and sitting it on the table. She ran a hand threw her hair."Cato.....no matter what happens I will lose some one i love this year..." she started to braid her hair in a platelet. "I know I said i was an only child but that is not so, My brother was disowned, for what he did, became." she said looking off into the fire.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:14 am

Cato kneels down infront of her and holds her hands. Letting her know he was there and that whatever she had to say would not make him leave. "What did your brother do to be disowned? What did he do to make you have to lie for him?" He looks at her face waiting to see if she will look at him. But yet he knew that sometimes a simple fire could be a way to take the mind back to the shadows of the past. It was as if it was a doorway for the mind to pull up things that were buried a long time ago. "I will not pressure you Wren to tell me what you need to say." As he kneels there waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   

Back to top Go down

Nyx and Bloodborn untittled
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next