Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

Female Loveliness : 8
Location : In the meadow with the Cherry Blossom and the Willow Tree. ^^

Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka) Empty
PostSubject: Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka)   Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:16 pm

Rules:

We all know and love them so much!

Plot:

When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. When life gives you all powerful magic, you make use of it to control everything under you. Isn’t that how the old saying goes? So what happens when this magic falls into the hands of the powerful and perpetually more power hungry rich? When such magic befalls upon those who do not deserve it, and use it to their advantage over their followers to control them? What happens when this magic spirals completely out of their control, and starts making devastatingly dangerous affects over the people who control it, and the people who are controlled. Will everything be sorted out in the end? Or will the magic become so unstable that it will have dire consequences on all of Dragons Cove.

Setting:

Nestled between the village of Plurith and the city of Racksom, right on the edge of Lake Racksom, is a small village known by many names. Plagued by the side effects of Racksom’s diseases, and Plurith’s poverty, this village turned towards whatever they could in order to survive. This just happened to be the wrong choice when the people they turned towards to survive happened to be dark magic users.

The time is late at night, 11:00pm. Most people are asleep, but the castle on the hill, owned by the dark magicians, is alight with torches blazing from the inside. Recently, they have acquired a new statue that is on display in the gardens of the castle. The forested town is rather secluded, so not many others know of the new collection piece, but the people find that they do not want to leave there town anymore. Poverty and disease has gone down, and everything in the quiet village has improved.

Order:

Tegan, Roza, Dimka
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka)   Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:26 am

Light padding echoed down the empty streets of the village, along with a soft ruffling as the breeze blew through the desolate area. The white paws stopped and the strange black creature sat down on the corner of a cross roads. Intelligent emerald green eyes with slit pupils looked around. White ears flicked and a black tail lashed until it curled neatly around the paws. Yawning, and showing off the rest of the white pearly fangs, the werecat blinked. Crying out from above came the sounds of a falcon, and with the sounds of fluttering, the young bird landed in front of the house cat sized creature. The beady eyes locked onto the intelligent ones.

‘Grafe,’ Mira greeted in her customary way of mind link.

The falcon, Grafe, ducked his head speaking back by way of the link Mira set up between them. ‘There’s no sign of anyone around, Mira. And if I couldn’t see the lights from the castle, I’d say this entire village was deserted. It’s odd, and creepy, and these feelings to flee, why did you want to come here?’

Mira shook her head, the cat’s rough alley cat appearance changed before the Falcon, and a young girl with long neat black hair, emerald green eyes, sharp teeth, and the normal for the werecat of black fishnet under her black apparel. She flashed the Falcon a toothy smile bending down and holding out her hand. He climbed onto her hand and she put him up on her shoulder where he sat importantly.

‘Relax Grafe,’ she responded. ‘This place has something going on in it. The feelings are Magic based, I can sense it, and there are people, I can smell them. This place has a drawing in effect, that’s what brought us here. Now, the question is what’s here? Why is it here? And what does it want? I truly hope these people know what’s going on, and how to control this thing, otherwise, this will be one interesting place to be.’

The falcon looked at her for a long time before nodding his head again. He still didn’t like being here, Mira could tell, but she also knew he was here because he didn’t want to leave her. They might be of completely different species, of different predator prey relations, but they both needed each other, and they were both good friends, and worked well together. Plus, Mira had never brought Grafe into anything she couldn’t get them out of, yet.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

Female Loveliness : 12

PostSubject: Re: Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka)   Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:42 pm

Kol leaned against a nearby tree. He was standing on a hill just outside of town and listening to the sounds of the night. A soft wind rustled his feathers on his jet black wings. He wasn't too sure what brought him to this town. He had been flying above, heading south when a sudden pull forced him to land. So, for the time being he enjoyed the beautiful night world while watching this...interesting town. It seems quiet enough but it gave off a strange aura.

Movement caught Kol's eye as some bird flew overhead and then landed. He had not seen where, but it didn't sound like the creature was alone, or just an ordinary bird. He straightened his stance and put a hand on the hilt of his sword while he waited for whatever was coming.

(I'm sorry! My writers block is killing me, so that is all I have for now!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka)   Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:29 pm

Of course, with every strange appearance of something to others of this caliber, there was to be the expectation that it wasn't just some coincidence that would not have a follow-up. That statue indeed belonged to someone, but who was it? Well one being in that forest kenw at the time, knew very well. Well it was her own truly. A good part of why this one had even came to this planet, laid in that village. Soft blue eyes watched from the silvery cloak hood, that cloak covering what seemed a fine figure by far. Not a figure typically seen amoung these lands really, there was more to it.... The cloaked one taller then most would be of course. She wasn't worried over such meaningless things as looks right then however, not at all. She could sense one of the things she had wanted to come and re-aqire finally. Thus well, she was silent, making her way toward that castle.

For a tall creature like ehrself her footsteps were almost completely unheard. Then again her kind of footpaws could be silent if she wanted them to be, which she did. Kevv didn't feel like too much company for this. She could smell human inthis village, and truly did not favor the company of humans at all, in any way, shape or form. A bit too mindless and hard-driven for nothing, in her opinion. Though she was nice to them if she came across them of course. For they didn't ask for their typical nature, they just had to fit the mold she supposed. But she avoided them completely when possible.

Her thoughts astray though. What were they going to have set around ehr statue? Let alone had they figured out how to use it properly? Or what were they doing with that magic in it? She doubted they even knew what kind of magic was laid in that statue they had at all. At least, she truly hoped they did not. For she was sure if they did, troublesome thigns would happen to this populace by far, far more then what already had been wreaked upon these people. Plagues and famine, Kevv could sense it plainly. Feeling sorrow for them too. Glad she had never dealt with such issues herself for too long. These beigns seemed to have taken such forever. Indeed a sad thought in her mind. Perhaps she would help them if she got the chance to sometime.

Though for now, no. She had to get that statue back. She had set energ into it to store for a later time. Not just some plain magical energy either, oh no. The energy in the statue contained divinity, which it was quite certain perhaps only one or two beings in this world could even potentially weild, let alone that actually did weild it. Kevv had set it there, for well she set energy itno many statues and thigs she had, just in case of happenings on her worlds. Well it seemed someone made a mistake with this statue, warping it to this planet. Thus well, Kevv had wanted to visit this planet anyway. Thus she might as well handle her lost statue while there of course.... She frowned though, hearing a bird it seemed. Though she paid it little mind. A bird couldn't do her too much harm by itself of course. It would be more worrysome if someone had it watching ehr though, but she doubted it could really even see her out there right then. Despite the color of ehr cloak and her figure well, she blended in good with the trees.....
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka)   Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka) Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:04 pm

Mira simple looking to be sure of her safety in this form let her mind link push out. She shut her eyes, Grafe watching her curiously, and interestedly. Her mind tapped into some of the humans, and her shock almost made her drop the link all together. She pulled out swiftly, her eyes flashing open and her heart beats slowing. Grafe squawked her feelings of anxiety having been felt to him through the link.

‘What? What? What’s wrong?’ Grafe said unhappily, prancing from foot to foot on her shoulder.

Mira shivered thinking for a moment before she responded to him. ‘Their minds are dead…ish. Cold and almost unthinking. Like their living corpses. It was odd. Their hunger in their minds looking for my touch to tell them what to do, to tell them they can wake up, and do something else. It was… chilling.’

Grafe settled back on her shoulder, his eyes looking into her one. He cocked his head, relaxing that she was ok. ‘Perhaps the magic?’ he offered as an explanation.

Mira shrugged. ‘Maybe… but I’d seriously hope not. Although, there would be no other explanation.’

She let her mind stretch again, creeping around the houses, not letting it touch the humans again, so when it pushed into something that wasn’t human, she withdrew immediately, but the feelings inside where different. Playing on the edges, she got a feel for where this someone was before pulling out completely. Then she pushed just a little farther, finding someone else who wasn’t in the same mental capacity as the humans. She pulled out quickly there too. Finding no one else, she started walking towards the pull of whatever it was.

‘Grafe?’ she asked after a moment of silence of walking. She could smell the avian close by now, but she was still curious where that other… ‘Thing’ was.

‘What?’ the bird asked ruffling his feathers before settling again.

‘Did you see anyone when you flew to me?’

Grafe was silent for a moment. ‘I wasn’t really looking,’ he said unhappily. He didn’t want to admit he hadn’t been paying attention while scouting.

‘Go look now,’ Mira said shrugging mentally at his emotions.’

With that, Grafe climbed down her arm and she threw him up into the air. He soared high into the sky, doing a circle. He could see them both from his vantage point, and casting a look down at Mira he let out two noises. She got the message, and he soared closer to the two of them, keeping in-between them, to keep an eye on them. Mira walked casually towards the one closer to her. The avian. She could make him out as she neared, and curiously, she shifted to her housecat form, walking over to him, and sitting in front of him and licking her paw like she wasn’t paying any attention to him at all.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka)   Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka) Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:23 pm

Kol shifted to where he was standing on the balls of his feet. He was ready for whatever was coming. This town gave him a creepy feeling that sent shivers down his spine. Sadly though, the amount of adrenaline coursing through his body was suddenly drained once he saw the feline approach him.

He immediately sheathed his weapon and looked at the cat. He knelled down, the feline had eyes that held knowledge and age that normal cats did not possess. Kol took the chance anyway and stroked its glossy fur.

"What on Earth are you doing out there, little one? This town does not feel safe." His emerald eyes held kindness as he spoke softly so as not to scare the creature. He stood once more and folded back his jet black wings. Whatever this creature was, it did not feel too dangerous.

(I swear I will work on making these longer. I am not feeling well as of late.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka)   Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka) Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:56 pm

After a good bit of walking, Kevv finally slowed her pace a decent amount. Knowing she couldn't walk into this well, unprepared. She needed to know what shejust might even be walking into of course. She flicked her tail a bit, but soon stopped. Rather her mind proceeded softly ahead of ehr. Feeling for other minds and magical strengths. She knew that statue couldv'e done quite a bit to the paople of this town, far more then even they might realize. Though Kevvs' eyes narrowed as she felt the humns' minds at last.

he true problem was that...... some of the minds did not feel at all human any longer. Most of the minds indeed were a bit frigid in thoughts and slower, seeming to be almost under an obediance spell of some sort. Kevv could tell some ahd been really working with that statue. Which she was not happy about. thus she felt further on. She knew with how this town was, a bit beyond it more then likely, there would be some who felt far more normal, the ones likely in charge of all this mess in the first palce in fact. Which for Kevv really didn't take long to feel either. Feeling the magical aura of her statue as well. "I see..... a shame.... I pity the people in this city already." She said softly to herself, indeed no one needed to live like these beings did in her opinion.

Kevv knew she would need to be thorough with this, and likely stern and strong. Having no doubt this evening would be a bit bloody... they more then likely wouldn't give this statue up without a fight. She wished it could be easier really. She hated to fight at all, hating bloodhsed very strongly. But well.... the people were in dager from this statue, no matter how much they might think it was saving their lives. She knew the magic could turn on them just as quickly as it had helped them. Especially magic of the caliber they held. Kevv was sure they knew not the power which they possessed right then, knew not the kind of energies their human ley-lines were trying to handle at all. In all truth Kevv was surprised they even could..... most wouldve died trying to handle energies like Kevvs own. But she figured these humans had figured out some way or other to do it.....

Though Kevv suddenly frowned deeply. Sniffing the air a bit..... turning some too, focusing down the way some. Seeing who she smelled..... A cat? No, that coul not be a cat, there was far too much energy in that body. It was a werecat or a druid... more then likely a Werecat, for Kevv had yet to find a druid on this planet. Though she saw what was occupied with the cat, and really did not know what to think of such. A human hse supposed..... Though despite that he wasn't too bad looking of one. But still, he was human, thus well it cut KEvvs' opinion short of him. Unfortunate in her opinion, she had yet to meet someone to even keep near on this planet, yet to find someone for such hings at all. But right then it wasn't ehr biggest worry. Wondering who these beings were, more importantly why were they so near this vile town? Were they here to see what was taking place, or something more?
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka)   Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka) Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:55 pm

Mira snickered to herself mentally. She allowed the avian to stroke her fur, purring slightly. It wouldn’t hurt any. She pulled her lips back into a smile, showing off her sharp teeth. She switched paws, licking the new one now, focusing her eyes on the ground amused. Her tail tip twitched, and now balancing her weight on her paw on the ground, she ran her newly cleaned one over her ear.

Without looking at the avian, she extended her mind out again and pushed into the avian’s. ‘Well don’t stop, I was enjoying that.’ She laughed, and then looked up at him.

Her mental voice was soft and sounded like purring as well, but she was used to it. It was her human voice as well, but it sounded better to her mentally. Glancing over towards where Grafe was circling, she cocked her head at the avian. Her eyes looking him over before she asked her question. She paused at his wings for a moment, then finally back at his face.

‘We have company over there.’ She stood and flicked her tail in the direction of Kew. And she nodded her head in that direction. ‘You want to come say Hi?’

Grafe let out a squawk again, and then dived towards Mira. He pulled up last minute fluttering in the air, before settling on her head, folding his wings to his side. ‘I’m back,’ he said to Mira with an amused voice.

‘I see that,’ she answered only to him.

‘It seems safe,’ he reported, ‘I’d say you can go say hi.’

Mira nodded mentally. ‘Thank you Grafe.’ Then turning her attention and her link back to the avian, she flashed her sharp teeth again, standing and padding towards Kew. ‘I’m going to go say Hi, You really should come.’

Mira paused about half way in-between the two of them. Looking at Kol curiously, and then turning back to Kew, she walked a few more feet, and sat again. Grafe was still perched standing on her head. The pair was definitely an interesting pair. Werecat and bird.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka)   Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:34 pm

Kol was not surprised when he heard the creature speaking but the gentle tone washed over him as she spoke. How interesting that on a chance landing he find such a creature. "How interesting..." He said to himself, as the thought once again crossed his mind.

As the creature made notice of the company headed their way, Kol was then surprised. More so at himself. He had been so wrapped up in finding out what she was that he had not kept an eye on his surroundings. At the mention of seeing what the company had to offer, a frown flickered across his face. The cat seemed to hold more interest than concern for what was coming towards them.

"I suppose I shall tag along then..." He mumbled more to himself than anyone. He didn't like the idea of just randomly walking up to someone in this area. It constantly made the hairs on his neck stand on edge. But, at the very least if it were danger, Kol could be there to help the cat if need be.

He adjusted his wings slightly, tucking them close into his body as he rested a hand on the hilt of his sword. The simple gesture brought a measure of comfort to the avian. His weapon had saved his life several times and was more of an extension of him. Kol walked to the cats side and looked down at it.

"Lead the way, my lady." He said and gave a soft smile.

(( >.< I'm so very sorry it took SO long to reply.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka)   Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:31 pm

KEvv debated in her mind, debated hard too. Which direction should she go? The werecat and that... human, obviously were going the same way she was. But were they friend or foe? Or something in between? KEvv felt fear in one... or worry at least. The other, seemed to hold more curiousity. She sighed a bit, but kept toward the village. She could feel her statue, could feel its pulse of magic within her mind and veins. What had they done with it? She hoped it hadnt been desecrated too much. That would be a har dhting to fix it would. Though KEvv frowned again before long, stopping in her tracks....

The one with the Werecat couldnt be human. No! This one smelled of Bird plainly. Two birds in fact..... though one had a more powerful feeling to it. The one had to be anthro. Why was she smelling human then? She hadnt a clue. She didnt feel any humans anywhere.... she supposed ehr imagination as aflurry in this tense time for herself out there. However she was growing curious fot he oens ahead of ehr. Not the ones in the village, but the birds and the cat. Well this was going to be quite an interesting meeting she was sure. Though hoping it was fruitful, rather then brutal.

KEvv began to step lighty, not hiding herself either. She drew her cloak a bit tighter to her, covering more of ehrself with it. She didnt need someone oggling her or something. Not right then anyway. Perhaps later.... why not? But she doubted these two being interested in anything close to that. Not out there anyway. This palce was full of tension and corrupted darkness. She kenw that statue was used so much, and for the wrong purposes. They had no iea just what energy they even held in that statue right then. Kevv wished she knew how the hell it even got to this palce, rather then somewhere more subtle, like in a river or hidden in a cave. But she supposed there were going to be things even she could not explain. She could see the three ebfore long. Her soft gaze looking them over swiftly... the avian was a bit odd to her gaze. The Werecat was a crafty-looking one for sure. Kevv knew their kin were ful of knowledge of the present and sometimes the future. This could prove far interesting.....
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka)   Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:21 pm

Mira grinned slightly as Graph settled down on her head. She started to walk back towards the way that the stranger was, and soon found that the stranger had reached them faster than she had thought. She sat down, facing the stranger, her keen eyes watching the person, or creature, closely. She glanced up quickly at Kol for a second before returning her gaze to the stranger. She took a deep breath quickly then nodding her head swiftly, sending graph up into the air, she shifted into her human form. If she was going to be talking to two people at once, she might as well be able to do so without being in their minds.

Once in her human form again, she brushed a few strands of her hair out of her face, and flashed a sharp toothy smile at the stranger then Kol. Grafe fluttered back down and settled down on her shoulder this time, his talons taking hold lightly to her shirt as he folded his wings to his side. His black beady eyes were flickering between both the strangers in front of his friend. He was a very protective bird, even for a young falcon. Mira still didn’t bother to be threatened by the two in front of her.

“Greetings,” the werecat said, her human voice sounded like a cat’s purr, but she was used to it by now. She was also used to the shock most people had when she switched forms in front of them. “My name’s Miramel, but you can call me Mira. My friend’s name is Grafe. It’s nice to meet you all.”

She smirked slightly and gave an uninterested look around the place they stood. She could still feel the magical pull on her link to the human’s mind. She shivered slightly as she pulled her link completely back into her own mind and walled it up. At least with Grafe this close she could still include him in her link and wall around him as well.

‘Relax,’ she cooed softly to him. ‘If the avian had wanted to hurt me he would have done so already, and the stranger in front of us seems more worried about us anyways.’

Grafe sighed mentally, and then relaxed visibly on her shoulder. ‘Ok Mira… fine.’

"So, I see I'm not the only one here that was drawn to this town. Any reason in particular that all the humans here have minds of black holes?"
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka)   Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:03 pm

Kol looked over Kevv in confusion, she wasn't human that was for sure but he bowed slightly at the waist in his traditional greeting. "Pleasure to meet you. I too was drawn here by an unknown force." His vivid green eyes scanned the woman. Something was different about her but not as different as the people in the town seemed to be.

At the mention of Mira saying all the people in the town had minds like black holes, Kol was rather surprised. He had never encountered something like this before, and even more what worried him was that the city seemed to have some sort of magical pull to it that drew people in. Perhaps there were others down there that had been drawn into his magic trap and they ended up in the same zombie like state of mind.

A shiver ran down his spine at the though, Kol was someone that enslavement of any kind, mind or body was not something he could stand. He would rather fight till his last breath then be a salve to any sort of magic. Kol looked back at the woman in front of them and noticed how shielded she was. Her cloak was wrapped around her tightly perhaps to block the chilling wind or to block herself from preying eyes. Kol shrugged it off, this place wasn't somewhere he would want to be known in anyway so it was probably just precaution.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka)   Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:35 pm

Kevv frowned a bit. Her listening to their words, considering everything carefully. Especially the Werecats' words. simply KEvv knew they knew things that even a dragon did not from time to time. So those words were going to be carefully heeded and considered. Plus Kevv had to figure out if these two were trustworthy or not. She couldnt spout off information to just anyone here. It could result in well, very bad things. Hell just her statue was wreaking the havoc in the village already. If someone knew of the magics she herself contained..... it would get far messy and she knew it. Kevv knew eventually it was going t be seen and shown just what kind of htings she could do. However for now, Kevv would stick to subtlety. For well it was safer for the time being.

Kevv knew the two before er were decent. They could not be dark, their curiousity dd not lead like someone with a vile heart at all. Thus, she straightened a bit. "Those humans have made a grave mistake." She said simply. "They have claimed something of mine for their own. It is costing them." She told them simply. "Well most of them... some are twisting it.... I need to get my artifact back." She said softly. Her voice almost shy-sounding as normal. Kevv tended to be a bit withdrawn until she needed to speak. She knew this all might slap her two new friends in the face buuuut it needed to be said. This statue was hers, and she couldnt rest until it was reclaimed. Until then, it was a highly dangerous piece in the castle. Kevv knew with wat the humans were doing, it could turn volatile. That was the very last thing Kevv needed to happen, for well she really did not want to destroy the thing. It would take more energy then one could know to bust it.

Kevvs' gaze spread between the two one more time, and she frowned a bit more beneath her hood. "Although.... why is a Werecat interested in this area? Let alone... an avian? I know most of your kind flee the opposite direction of misfortune." She said softly. Well she was curious. This planet held so many strange wonders, and so far she learned many new things everyday. Already she had leanred some of the humans were very capable of bending strenuous magic. As was obvious, from her statue. However now these two creatures were here, seeming so curiou about what laid in the citys' limits. But it was just that... an Avian rarely would pursue such things at all. Kevv completely understood the werecat doing such, but this bird? No, it was baffling. Though Kevv in truth found it cute and very strong-hearted too... though she mentioned none of that...
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka)   Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:31 pm

Mira yawned slightly as she blinked looking between the two people in front of her. She had to admit, the three creatures standing here made an interesting group to behold indeed. After all, Mira wasn't used to coming into contact with an avian, and still more rare, a creature of such power as she felt from the new comer. She frowned slightly at their unuse of manors, but what could she say, she tried to be polite after all. She wasn't talking to the beings she hated most, humans, at the moment anyways, so no need to be mean or ignore them. Although, she did realise she knew the avian's name. It crossed her mind when she thought about it. She had accidentally run across it when they had been speaking earlier. Still, best not to be impolite.

Mira stared calmly at the powerful being as she spoke. The news didn't really seem to bother her, all humans seemed to be alike. She had been hard pressed to find one who was anywhere near being of any good. Grafe on the other hand was still mostly on the defensive, and though he wouldn't move or show any signs of it, he was rather mixed up on the topic. Unlike Mira, Grafe rather liked humans. Still though he'd follow Mira anywhere. He felt safe around the werecat, and though it wasn't messicarily true, he often boasted to her than someone had to keep an eye out for her. Mit was silent though, thinking. She wondered to herself if this being would like help. It wouldn't be too bad to actually go and see if maybe there was something that she could do to help.

"Well," Mira said with a grin, "Grafe and I would be more than happy to offer any help that we may be able to give. Tis a shame humans never learn to not touch what isn't theirs. Their greed shall be the death of them is my thought." Grafe nodded once as best that he could from Mira's shoulde, then settled to being still again, like a statue. His black eyes flickering between the two creature around Mira, his only sign of movement. At the next words from the creature of power, Mira had to think again. What was it about this place that interested her so much.

"I suppose the only reason I've come here is sheer bordum. That and..." she trailed and paused for a second. Was it worth it to say the real reason she was here at all? She crossed her arms, carefully to not disturb Grafe's chair, so to speak. "The humans here I suppose. Their minds are almost calling out for help. That is not what interests me per-say, but the way that they are able to project and lure with their minds. This would be the strange force that holds me here. This artifact you speak of, it would be the cause of the great magic that lured me here." She brushed a few strands of hair form her face quickly then returned to crossing her arms, flashing a sharp tooth smile again before turning curriously to the avian. Why was Kol here?
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka)   Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:40 am

"The statue was your doing then? How did it fall into their hands then?" Kol asked with more curiosity than accusation. He knew magic in the hands of people was a recipe for disaster but these people already seemed knee deep in it if what Mira was saying was true about their minds. Kol didn't have physic power like the two of them probably but he did have a good sense of smell and sense of danger. This town just seemed wrong.

"I was drawn here because of the weird feel of the town...I can use some magic, but not at lot so I am not very sensitive to it but this..." His voice trailed off as he looked back out at the town. What would happen to them if they decided to enter. Perhaps if this dragoness lady went it would be alright, it was her statue after all but what about Mira and himself?

"I can't see why, if I could be of use, that I couldn't lend my help." Kol said placing a hand on the hilt of his sword. He didn't want to shed unnecessary blood but if came down to it, Kol could at least try to protect these two if someone attacked.

(T_T *sobs* I'm so sorry its so short....I don't know what to do...*sobs more*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka)   Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:36 am

Kevv snorted a bit, it not too lady-like to hear, but oh well. She shook her head too. "It was set in the wrong place... I had teleported a couple things here before I went. Unfortunately... the statue happened to travel here as well. It was not a good thing to happen, nor intended. Thus, im glad it was found. Though it might have done alot more damage then I ever intended the thing to do. all it did before wa shold some of my own energy and well, make a pretty ornament in my castle. Yet now, here it sits. In the hands of corrupt magic users. My magic in such hands is a horrible thing." she said simply, knowing that way too well. Paradox was the very prime example of that and she knew it... geez she hoped to never se him around this planet, ever. He was a most horrid creature, and from her own soul at that... that was the worst part, in her opinion. how did such darkness erupt from her? She ahd separated PAradox from herself indeed, yet well, that just made him a creature all his own. But still, it was terrible in that sense.

At the offer of help though Kevv smiled warmly, to look at them both. "Well, I am glad you offer such. I am sure itll be useful in this situation.... I dont want to have to display too big a display of magic, that could draw me too much attention. With your help and with my cunning and magics, I think we can carry this out." She told them gently, looking to Kol though. "You can fly, and sue minor magics. Itll be of great aid to me..." She said. She couldnt help but see this avian was fairly handsome... for one of his kind anyway. Kevv hadnt encountered too many avians in her time, but this one was a looker. She kept her thoughts to herself wondering why the hell so many males on this planet just sped her libido up so hard. She suppsoe dit was ebcause of not having a mate for so, so long.... perhaps she was in season. No, couldnt ebt hat, she would feel that outright.... But she didnt contend with the thought too long. "A werecats' wisdon is always welcome, as is his friend. I think we will carry this out extremely well." She said softly, reassuring herself if anything. "I feel most human minds out there wanting help strongly. Yet... a group of the humans seem to e mroe bent on their own corruption and greed....." She said gently. PRetty sure those minds were the ones who had done this.

Kevv twitched her tail a bit, scoping more out with her mind too as she stood there. "I think we will succeed... my plan is this. I want us to get in. we will have to be swift, and probably knock out whoever stops us." she said softly. "We must get to my statue. I can minimize its size, then carry it pretty easily. Avian, if im cornered or something, it will be passed to you, for you can fliy and such. Thus, keep it out of reach, and naturally throw it back to me, or to the Werecat, or his bird even." she said softly. "Im sure opposition will swarm to us, but... if were careful and tactful, we can get through this, hopefully unscathed." She said simply. She like dher plan, though hse knew it wouldnt be that simple in the long run. But she was going to try her best with it.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka)   Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:50 am

Well, this all seemed sensible, and also a lot of fun honestly. Mira smirked as the dragon women went on to explain her plans. Seemed like a good plan. And Grafe was also interested, despite his look of boredum on his face. Mira knew him better, and his little mind was burning with ideas of how he could exactly help. She nodded her head, listening to how the dragon women spoke of what she believed had happened to the staue. 'Normal human behavior,' she thought with a snarl. 'They find something that isn't theirs, find out the powers it holds, and mis use it for their own gain. Disgusting.'

'Mira,' Grafe said back into her head softly. She felt his nervousness for her mood, and she calmed down. She supposed that she shouldn't judge all humans for what had happened to her family, yet still... She didn't trust the lot of them. Only very few had she actually trusted, yet she didn't know where they where. Ironic she supposed. As all people she liked tended to vanish, or get killed. She shrugged mentally though.

Turning her complete attention back to the women, she cocked her head slightly. A chance to fight? She wasn't normally used to fighting, however, she supposed she could use the exercise. It had been a while since she had sunk her claws into anything not out of hunger. Perhaps not kill though, perhaps just wound so they can't harm her. That sounded alright. She blinked thinking. If these people had control of the magic in the statue, then were they able to harm with their minds? Mira had never tried to shield anyone other than herself and Grafe before, and Grafe took hardly any effort. The women would no doubt be able to protect herself, but what about Kol? She resolved she'd help if it was needed, not before.

"Well then," she said looking between the other two. "Shall we move out?" she didn't wait for a reply, halfly because she was going to the castle anyways, the other half of her reason being that she knew they would follow eventually. So it didn't really matter to her anyways. Yet still, she walked a few yards, paused and looked back with her bright cat eyes, just to check and see if they would actually follow or not.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka)   Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:34 pm

Kol listened to the plan and nodded but felt something tugging at the back of his mind. Without saying about about it for the moment he nodded. He watched as Mira made the first move, heading in the direction of the town. Kol shrugged, giving a grin to Kevv before following Mira towards the town.

He couldn't hold back his question for much longer though. "Lady Kevv.." he started softly, not very sure how to go about this question. "This stone. I don't have the ability to block magic from my mind. Will it effect me like it has the humans in that town?" His emerald green eyes leveled a gaze with her, wanting to know the truth. He didn't want to become what those humans felt like. It was a terrible feeling that could easily send shivers down ones spine.

Kol looked at the town with a sigh, humans tended to be greedy creatures and while he wasn't so unlike them minus his wings he could never think to dabble in magic he couldn't handle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka)   Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life, Magic, and Lemons? (Tegan, Roza, and Dimka)
Page 1 of 1