Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two bachelors and a girl- Tajy, Eldar, and Tegan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

Two bachelors and a girl- Tajy, Eldar, and Tegan  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two bachelors and a girl- Tajy, Eldar, and Tegan    Two bachelors and a girl- Tajy, Eldar, and Tegan  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:49 am

Del'ure laughed at Akar's suggestion and happily took him up on it. Together they tossed the man literally onto his butt on the street before practically shutting the door in his face again. "Now, that's what I call fun. I don't think he's going to come back to cause trouble any time soon. And he will not bother either of us again, should he encounter us. If he is going to remember this night, that is." The demon had had his fair share of experience with drunkards and he'd regularly drunk a little too much himself but he had never lost control like this, and would not let it come to that either.

As Mask strode back to the bar to get the waters he had ordered before the nuisance of a man had interrupted, Del'ure made his way back to the table to where Rasera was still sitting, her eyes having this distant look about them as if she were thinking about something unrelated to the current situation, and it did not seem like an all too pleasant thought.
"Is everything alright, my lady?"

He cocked his head a little to the side to inspect her a little closer, before he sat down and let his eyes roam over the bar once more. His eyes flicked back to the woman however, waiting for her reply, after seeing that everyone had gone back to their own private business. It was one thing breaking up a bar fight but it was another to attract too much attention and it seemed as though they had avoided the lingering, often unpleasant in that case, attention.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

Female Loveliness : 8
Location : In the meadow with the Cherry Blossom and the Willow Tree. ^^

PostSubject: Re: Two bachelors and a girl- Tajy, Eldar, and Tegan    Two bachelors and a girl- Tajy, Eldar, and Tegan  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:58 pm

Akar had picked up the three drinks and was on his way back to the table. Setting them down on the table he sat back down, and looked around the bar in a distracted manor. Even after the little incident with the drunkard, he just couldn't get his mind off playing around in Tarz. Tsuna and Canice, him and Vespira. The four of them running around and causing all kinds of trouble. He missed the past, and he set his chin in his palm. The world seemed to blur for a moment as he could have sworn he was literally watching the four kids of his past running around between the tables. The sounds of their laughter filling his head. Akar shook his head suddenly, blinking and coming back to reality. At this point the women returned with the food that the three of them had ordered, and set the plates down in front of them. Akar looked at the food in front of him, then back at Rasera and De'lure. "Well, shall we eat?" he asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

Female Loveliness : 12

PostSubject: Re: Two bachelors and a girl- Tajy, Eldar, and Tegan    Two bachelors and a girl- Tajy, Eldar, and Tegan  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:57 pm

A small smile returned to her face at Del'ure's question, "Yes, just a lot going on." She said before a real smile took its place and she hoped there would be no more disturbances for the night. Rasera nodded to both the men as they ate a quiet dinner. What an odd group they had gathered here but oddly enough, and despite the death threat if she said a word...Rasera felt safe with them. They finished up soon enough and was informed by one of the bar staff that the group could spend the night for their services to the bar. They gave the group two rooms, one for Rasera and one for both of the men.

"That was generous of them." Rasera said probably guessing that fights didn't often did just end with throwing someone out. Full on bar fights are never uncommon in any town and they usually did a lot of damage. She said her goodnights to the boys before going into the room she was given. It was a modest room with one bed, wash area and space to put the clothing you came with. It was more than enough given her more humble background.

After washing down a little bit and pulling back her long hair Rasera climbed into the warm bed and drifted into a light sleep.

Rasera began to toss in her bed as she started coughing in her sleep. It wasn't long before she felt she was so thirsty it was hard to breath. When she opened her eyes it took several long moments to realize why things weren't coming into focus. She sat up, coughing as she did so and with a sinking heart realized the room was filled with smoke. Dark, thick smoke that came from a fire. "Del'ure...Mask!" She scrambled to get to the door, her lungs burning for oxygen as she opened the door. Dark smoke was flooding the hallway and the bright light of the fire was licking the bottom of the stairs.

"Mask! Del'ure!" She screamed over the roar of the fire and creaking wood as it moaned from being burned. She leaned against the wall, coughing as she inhaled some of the smoke and then continued to their room across the hall. She hit the wood of the door hard, hoping they were already up and not dead from smoke inhalation.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

PostSubject: Re: Two bachelors and a girl- Tajy, Eldar, and Tegan    Two bachelors and a girl- Tajy, Eldar, and Tegan  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:29 pm

Del’ure dropped the subject as Rasera assured him that she was fine. He wasn’t quite sure whether he should believe it or not, but then again, it wasn’t like he cared much either. The fact that he was used to play his role nearly to perfection did not mean that underneath the surface he really cared for those he pretended to care about.

Smiling as they were offered rooms after their peaceful dinner, Del’ure agreed with Rasera. “Nice indeed! I would have imagined free drinks, but providing us with rooms... very lovely!” At least that way he could be certain he would not cross any angry husbands that night.

“Well, I’ll let you choose which of the beds you want,” Del’ure told Mask as he himself turned towards the wash basin and splashed his face with some water. He really did not care where he slept as long he had a bed under his back.

Once they were settled, Del’ure didn’t sleep right away as his thoughts were circling but at some point he must have fallen asleep after all.
For how long he had slept however, he did not know. Somewhere in the back of his mind, there was a voice calling out to him, luring him, playing with him but he tried to ignore it and wanted to bat it away. The voice did not leave him be however, calling him out to play over and over again, until all of a sudden, he sat bolt upright in his bed.

Fire!

“Mask! Get up! Go get Rasera! Now!” For any human, it would have been extraordinarily hard to breathe already, and even for Del’ure it wasn’t very easy, despite his affinity with fire. Ripping up his bed sheet, he threw a two pieces at Mask, motioning for him to do the same as Del’ure was doing, namely tying it around his face. It was more for Rasera than for Mask himself, seeing that the man had his name for a reason.

“Go! I’ll go see what I can do about the fire!”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two bachelors and a girl- Tajy, Eldar, and Tegan    Two bachelors and a girl- Tajy, Eldar, and Tegan  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two bachelors and a girl- Tajy, Eldar, and Tegan
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5