Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tourin and Taj

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

Female Loveliness : 12

Tourin and Taj  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourin and Taj    Tourin and Taj  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:06 am

Cephor walked along with the man that had answered the gate for her and kept a close pace to him. She did however let herself look over the area which she was in and took note that it wasn't entirely different from the Chaos Guilds dojo. Her heart twisted painfully at the reaction she knew she was going to get from them when she returned and hoped they could forgive her. For now, she would keep her attention on the task at hand and getting Dorloan to safety.

When the man addressed her she gave him a slight nod and waited for his move before coming into the room. She kept herself behind the man and suddenly felt very small in the room. She put a hand to her arm in a natural reaction and winced when she remembered the angry wound still dripping blood onto the floor every once and awhile.

She went forward to the man in the front of the room, he oozed power and demanded respect, she could tell that much but he didn't seem like a mean person at all. She stopped a few feet away from him, her head down and her silky dark hair cascaded over her shoulders and in the front of her kimono. "Thank you...My name is Cephor and I recently came in contact with Dorloan." She felt the words that came out of her mouth didn't describe the relationship between the two, contact was such a pale word in comparison but she wanted to keep this formal. "We were attack while in town by a demon and..." She was hesitant to tell him that some bolt of light came out and the thing just vanished. " well when the demon was taken care of, Dorloan collapsed...I tried to check for mortal wounds but found none..." She sounded sad, as if she had failed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tourin and Taj    Tourin and Taj  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:56 pm

The dojo boss listened intently to Cephor’s story intently. He glanced over at Master and noticed the tension is his old face. “Thank you Cephor, for coming to us with this and not someone else. We try to take care of our own. We’ll send out a few recruits to bring Dorloan back and make sure he gets here safe and sound.” There’s was a brief few minutes in which the dojo boss picked out three able bodied men that were in the dining hall to accompany Cephor in retrieving Dorloan. The dojo boss turned to Master and addressed him. “Master, why don’t you go with this young lady? Dorloan /is your/ apprentice after all. Maybe knock some sense into that boy while you’re out there so he doesn’t go running off and getting himself in trouble anymore?”

~~~~~*****~~~~~

Master wasn’t surprised at the story that this girl, Cephor, presented. He knew Dorloan to be the type of guy to put his life on the line to save other people, especially beautiful women. After the dojo boss had assembled some men Master was just about to ask for permission to tag-a-long when the dojo boss suggested it. “Of course I’ll go sir. It is as you say. He would listen to me more than anyone else.” Master rose from his seat, bringing up his cane as he did so. He walked around to the young lady and gave her a stern look. He spoke to her in a low voice so that no one else would hear him. “I know that you and Dor have been seeing each other. Don’t be under the impression that I don’t keep an eye on him. You have nothing to worry about though; your secret is safe with me.” With that he reached behind him and grabbed a roll of bandage. Quickly, Master grabbed Cephor’s arm and wrap the bandage around it before she could protest. “It was only a matter of minutes before you would have passed out from blood loss if I wouldn’t have wrapped that up. Now let us be going Cephor, lead the way.”
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tourin and Taj    Tourin and Taj  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:10 am

Cehpor twisted her hands nervously, listening to the two men talk and decided the older man, 'Master', would be coming with her. She stood perfectly still as he approached her and when he whispered that he knew about Dorloan and herself she froze still. Her heart starting racing in her chest and her eyes widened. Even as he tried to comfort her that he wouldn't tell, it concerned her deeply that someone else might know, someone else who would tell Razern.

She had no trouble accepting his aid to wrap her arm, recovering from the shock of what he had just said and nodded a silent thank you when he had mentioned her rather obvious blood loss. "This way then..." She said softly, leading the men out of the dojo and in the direction she had left Dorloan. She brought them to a small alleyway where two buildings had stood. One, now half destroyed from the demons and the other still standing. "He is against the wall of the building that is in tact." She said turning to face the men who had followed her out here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tourin and Taj    Tourin and Taj  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:42 pm

Master followed Cephor quietly, with the three guards close behind him. He made sure that he memorized the path that they took and to map out any side streets and alleys that they could use for an easy escape. He was familiar with this part of town. Master liked to take walks around the town when he didn’t have any training to do. Being able to know your way around when no one else does was a great thing. The group finally reached their destination and it was very obvious that there had been a demon encounter. Master spotted Dorloan propped up against the wall. He instructed the guards to go and put him on the stretcher they had brought. After they had done so he instructed them to go on ahead and he kept himself and Cephor out of earshot walking behind them. “So did Dor finish off the demon before he passed out Cephor?”
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tourin and Taj    Tourin and Taj  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:38 pm

Cephor watched as the men went to Dorloan's side and carefully got him on the stretcher before walking back into the direction of the Peacekeepers Guild. She walked slowly behind and took noticed that the Master had decided to fall in line behind her and that the men were getting a bit further ahead of them. She twisted her hands nervously when the Master had asked if Dorloan had been the one to finish the demon off before he had passed out.

How does one explain that, 'Oh, I dunno, I shot some sort of light from my hand blacked out and then BAM it was gone. I've no idea what happened.'. She had a moment where the look on her face was dry and then she simply shrugged having no other way to tell him. "I'm not really sure what happened." He didn't want him to think she was crazy and needed to be turned into the grand council. She shivered at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tourin and Taj    Tourin and Taj  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tourin and Taj
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3