Experienced Roleplayer

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

Female Loveliness : 8
Location : In the meadow with the Cherry Blossom and the Willow Tree. ^^

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Song of the Mornful (Tourin   Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:09 am

Mira flexed her claws as Dor started to scold her. They scrapped against the ground making an echoing noise as her frustration leaked from her mental bond. When he cut off she let him lead, and she was going to leave it at that, except instead she tossed into his mind the imagine of her memory. The humans staring in the windows of the shed. Her, her siblings, and her mother cowering in the hay, and then the entire thing starting up on fire. The human's words followed the memory. "If we can't have them, what gives them right to be free? Smoke them out!" Of course, Mira's mother and her siblings didn't have a way out. The humans had killed them. Mira only escaped because she was small enough to fit through a hole and was on the other side of the shed when the fire had started.

Of course, by the time she had tossed the image to Dor, he went crashing through the wall by the monster. Mira's fur stood on end as she hissed darkly. She leaped forwards to try to help, but four smaller monsters stood in her way. She hissed again, and shifted her form to the wolf sized cat. Her lips drew back in a snarl, now it was more of height match. Her claws sunk out and scrapped against the ground sharply. Her eyes narrowed and her tail turned into that of a scorpions. She snarled. "Bring it on," she thought darkly. Venom dripping from her teeth.

Mira lunged forwards her teeth angled towards one of there necks. She swung her tail up to hit on of them on the head, and gargolye wings opened up on her back to shield her back. The other two lunged at her with there claws, and Mira had to make a quick stop and turn. She circled them and when one lunged again she swung out with her tail to push it away, only to find her tail turned into a club. "Oh sweet," she thought. "I need to get them to a place where I can take them one at a time," she thought curiously. So, she turned away and took off down the corridor. If she ducked into one of the side passages, which she did, she would take them one at a time. They followed like she thought they would.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Song of the Mornful (Tourin   Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:40 pm

The monster stood up after Dor had sent it flying into the wall and roared at him, slobber dripping over its lips. The thing was quite hideous and it definitely had every intention on killing him. It charged at him again and he prepared to parry t again. As it got into his reach Dor changed his hand into a sickle. The monster lunged at him and Dor sliced its arm from the forearm up to its shoulder. Alas it claws still caught the top of his shoulder. He cringed at the momentary pain of being cut but recovered quickly. He was about to turn around and throw a fireball at the monster but before he could lift his arm the entire thing went numb. Poison! The same kind that had got into Dor’s system in the fight earlier, but how could that be? At least his body had built up a small immunity to the poison already so that it didn’t paralyze his entire body this time. He looked over at the monster and witnessed something frightening. The cut that Dor had given it was beginning to heal itself. Dor couldn’t fight this thing alone. “Miramel for the love of whatever you hold as holy hurry up and get in here!” All Dor could do right now was dodge until his arm was back in commission.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Song of the Mornful (Tourin   Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:14 pm

Mira backed up. She stood directly in the middle of the passage she'd ducked down. This was perfect. The four of them had to go one at a time as they followed her. "Come at me you ugly pieces of rotting flesh. You sack of cuspids," she yelled at them. She folded her wings across her back, they were too big to have opened in this passage. She was also glad that the way behind here was a dead end. That made her feel a little bit better about what she'd done. The first one charged at her, its claws out and at the ready. "Get away from me," Mira snarled. She bared her teeth and hissed shooting out a jet of water that encased the creature. Next she sharped the inside of the water turning into solid ice spikes. She let the water swirl into a vortex. The ice drew closer to the creature until nothing was left of it except pieces. "One down," she said panting as she let the water fall to the ground.

The next one charged and Mira switched her tail to a scorpion's again. She waited, then froze it's legs to the ground where it stood in the water and then shot her tail out. It hit its mark going through the creature's skull and she let the venom her race was known for do it's work. That left two more. She blinked shaking the one creature off just as another leaps over it's body angled at Mira. She quickly threw up water to catch it in the air. Solidifying the water into ice to hold the creature where it was. She heard Dor's call and sighed. "I'm a little busy you know! And I don't hold anything holy. Nothing of the sort exists!" she called back into his head. Mira sighed. It seemed like the only way to kill this thing was something with its head. The first was easy, tear it up, the second she'd done with venom... So maybe the creature's brain? Should she experiment?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Song of the Mornful (Tourin   Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:01 pm

Dorloan’s fingers tingled as the feeling slowly started to come back into his arm. He was lucky that his body had already been introduced to this poison. There was no telling what it would have done to him had he not been. Before he could think anything else the monster came rushing at him again. He watched its movements carefully to judge where it would swipe at. It seemed that it was going for his other arm this time. As the monster swiped at Dor he quickly batted its claws away with his good arm then jumped to the side. He jumped into the air and gave the monster a good roundhouse kick to the shoulder which sent it stumbling over to the other side of the room.

The way out of this crypt was open now that the monster was on the other side of the room. Dorloan decided to take his chance while he had it. He made a dash towards the hole in the wall. He was almost to the opening when the monster came barreling into his side. This launched Dor into a wall with an audible crunch. Dor groaned as he stood up, recovering from the blow. “Great cracked ribs.” At least he could use his arm now.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Song of the Mornful (Tourin   Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:16 am

There were two left. Two left and she thought she knew how to kill them. She was about eighty percent sure this was the way to kill them. So, she'd do just that. Mira needed to get to Dor and fast though. So maybe she could take these two down quickly and get over to him. So, she'd use her magic. What other choice did she have? This was the fastest way. They lunged at her, one over the head of the other. She was ready though. They figured if they came at her together they'd have a better chance. Wrong. Mira pushed the water on the floor up and encased them in it. She didn't waste time with visuals. No, she just turned the water into pointed spikes of ice and drove them through every part of the creatures that might be a weakness. Head, heart, lungs, anything.

Once that was done, she let the water fall again. It took a little less magic to do this, but she was starting to get dizzy with so much magic use. She wasn't completely used to it after all. She flicked her tail back into it's normal form and ran down the hall towards Dor. "On my way," she reported into his head. She hadn't really been paying attention to his fight before. Not till now. Mira's nails scrapped against the floor as she came to a stop in front of the hole in the wall. "Meow," she said shifting forms to that of a house cat once more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Song of the Mornful (Tourin   Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:56 pm

“About time,” Dor said back into Mira’s mind. Just after that the monster began to come at him again. He quickly pulled the bow off of his waist. It unfolded itself in his hand and he notched an arrow. Just as the monster was about to be upon him Dor side-stepped and focus his magic into the arrow creating a force ball around the tip of it. He let the arrow loose right into where the monsters rib cage would be and sent it flying through the air into the wall opposite him and through it into the next crypt. The dust had just begun to settle as Mira stepped into the opening to the original hallway and meowed. “Careful now, this one has poison on its claws. And it regenerates rather quickly.”
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Song of the Mornful (Tourin   Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:20 pm

Mira looked around for anything that could be counted as useful to her. She really didn't have the energy to transform at the moment. She felt really tired out from all her magic and she really didn't want to move. Her legs felt heavy. She felt a little better in this form though. She was smaller and able to move a little more freely. So she ran at the creature. She needed to draw it's attention if she wanted what she had planned to work. She snarled and hissed and puffed her fur out trying to get it's attention. She let her claws out and swatted at it's leg as she ran down in-between them. "Let me distract it and go for it's head," Mira said. "I'm not sure if it works but I think that's where they're weakest. At least the little ones I think." She honestly wasn't one hundred percent positive one that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Song of the Mornful (Tourin   

Back to top Go down

Tegan) Song of the Mornful (Tourin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4