Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:01 pm

Kevv gave a sweet smile, Of course willing to hold back her magics if Seren did not really wish her to use them. The draining effect for Kevv was far less then it was upon her. But with the overstressing upon her magical gate, from shifting into an adult so very quickly, plus becoming Kevvx, who used alot of his own abilities while shifted..... it pushed her limits very, very close to the end. Perhaps almost too close. But there was no fussing about that now. However Kevv was quite glad Kevvx had taken to Seren. It just let her know she had made the right decision even more strongly then before. As if ehr own thoughts on the matter were not enough.... if her counterparts liked her, then things were truly going to work out nicely.

Kevv sighed a bit her wings shrunk back some too. "Youre right, its not the greatest of things to happen to anyone. But... its a side effect that I have to deal with while shifting to him." she told her softly. "The side effect for Kevvile is worse though, be thankfl youll not see that." KEvv told ehr with a soft giggle. No, there was quite nothing that could cure it. Unless Kevv somehow got completely separated from her counterparts anyway. Which she had tried.... tried hard to do. She ahted them all locked within her. But yet.... She had not yet found a way to do such at all. Every attempt failed horridly, and sometimes, even hurt her. Thus Kevv wouldnt attempt it any longer. "But dont worry yourself of it.... It is not seen too much. Thus, its not too big a deal truly.

Although Kevv heard ehr words and had to admit... that was soemthing very agreeable to do. "Yeah... rest sounds... sounds good." She saod softly. It would help her ecover probably, if she just slept the day off and things.... she knew more then likely she would wake and be well, almost fine. Seren might too, with their connection and all.... her healing would naturally accelerate. Feeling Seren so close though she found that quite strange. But definently not unlikeable. She purred softly, an arm going around Seren a bit, and her warm muzzle at ehr chest and shoulder. From there, Kevv drifted right off...
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

Female Loveliness : 12

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:27 pm

Seren woke to the evening sun gently playing on her face from the window. Had she forgot to close the shades? She shrugged it off as nothing as she tried to figure out why she was sideways on the bed. She found herself lying next to Kevv who was equally asleep and she smiled. Perhaps she would be feeling better after they pretty much slept the entire day away. She sighed to herself, never had she just slept all day and it was a bit disappointing that all that daylight went to waste…but she did need the rest. She tested her eyes, standing to go to the window and letting the bright orange and pink hues of the setting sun play on her face. With a lighter heart in knowing her eyes were back to normal she made for the downstairs.

Setting out plenty of fruit, she went to work reheating the meat she had made a few nights before and then sat down to eat it herself. She didn’t want Kevv to be around her when she ate meat if she was uncomfortable with the idea but Seren needed the strength that the animals provided for her. Setting a glance at the darkening sky, Seren opening the door and leaned in the doorway itself to watch as the millions of starts began appearing in the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:37 pm

Kevv stayed very out of it. For much longer then usual too in truth. No, Kevv was usually up on point with the sun at least, if not much earlier. Some nights Kevv did not sleep at all. Then again with who she was, she tended to be extremely busy alot. But well hopefully here, that would chill out by a decent amount. She stirred and frowned though, feeling the faint light, plus feeling the time of day it was. "Ack, damn...." She muttered. Knowing it was way later then what she typically slept till. Thus KEvv sat up, moving her tail from being twined around her. Rubbing ehr ehad some too. Feeling how faint her strength was, but it was quite alot stronger then it had been before. "I really did overdo it..." She shook her head. Wishing she couldve stayed a hatchling. But it seeme dher fate to never be a child and enjoy the things a little one should. But who woul she be to fuss over that? She had more gifts to herself then most typically ever got to see, ever. She stodd, making sure her robe was on her, doubting Seren wanted to see a nudish Kevv step out there. Smnelling fruits and a bit of meat... well no, it didn't offend Kevv, nor was she uncomfrtable with someone eating it. She just would enver eat any herself.

Kevv flicked her tail, in her thoughts a bit. But nonetheless made ehr way out of the room. down the stairs too, yawning sleepily while she did. Waking herself steadily but for ehr ancient mind it could be a bit of a process. Smiling brightly though as she saw Seren at the doorframe. She curled ehr tail around a banana as she stepped toward ehr, passing it to her own hand, which she peeled up and began to eat. Standing behind Seren though. "Hard to see the many millenias of work that went into such a sky." She said softly. "Yet what we can see is magnificence..." He giggled a bit, pointing at one semi-bright star. Kevv could naturally see what this star was, for it wasnt a star at all, it was a planet. "I came from that one there." Kevv told her simply. Which was extremely true.... It took one hell of a telescope to see that it was a planet though... Happy to share such things with Seren though. Kevv would share just about anything with her truly.... literally... but well such things would likely come about later on, Kevv in no rush.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:53 pm

Seren nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard Kevv behind her but did not turn from her view of the stars. “I agree.” She said when Kevv’s comment came in about how magnificent the stars truly were. She had seen many beautiful things in her life, many creatures of wonder but the stars had a brilliant mystery to them that she honestly loved. When Kevv then pointed out her home planet, Seren was a little surprised that it was so close to their own. The star seemed to shine a little brighter than the rest but if Seren would have guessed on her own it was just a rather bright looking star.

“Do you need to return?” Seren asked, nodding to the star she had pointed out, but she meant more than that. “To home? To…where ever it was you were doing something important in? You died in the war that happened in Racksom, or is still going on….I can’t imagine that you would have such leisure time as to be in the middle of no where with me.” She said this all with a smile, she didn’t want to hold the odd creature back, even if she were becoming her friend. Things had to happen in the world and Seren was no stranger to that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:56 am

Kevv giggled just a bit, seeing Seren get a bit fearful, purely out of surprise once KEvv said something behind ehr unexpectedly. Though she just gazed out at the stars themselves. Loving he infinite room of Space... it never ran out of room, never was completely empty either, but always there was room for more in it. IT looked so gentle and peaceful, yet it held one of the most destructive thigns one could imagine... indeed a Black Hole no laughing matter. Kevv looked at her own planet a bit too. Knowing things were just fine there. she kept in contact with others there, plus it was not the most rare occurence for Kevv to leave and come back and stuff. It actually was quite good to do, for staying there for so long could get... rather boring.

However at Serens' words, Kevv smiled gently, looking to her. "Yes. Eventually, I will return." Kevv told her softly. "Though not anytime soon. I have a mission I plan to carry out on this planet, and it will get done." Kevv told her. "I only came here for a diplomatic reason. To find allies.... to make a firnedhsip with a nieghboring planet and make strong ties. Yet I came and found only battle and war. An upsetting find, but... not an uncommon one. Humans tend to fight amoung themselves purely for dominance and power. A foolish fight truly, and a most savage cause. But it is the way of some races, and it cannot be helpe.d Im not leaving, until things get peaceful once more. Though there is no reason for me to not help myself some along the way too. And to me, youre a bigger help then ive ran into in a very long time. Such company you keep with me, so smart and bright in body too. Im quite glad of it." she said softly. Not going to lie, Kevv doubted ehr time ehre so far wouldve eben any good without her there. Actually Kevv was pretty sure she wouldve left far ebfore now if not for ehr. Plus she was so cute, and lovely to look at, even for a human.... it made ehr think some thoughts that was for sure, thoughts she just kept right to herself...
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:16 pm

((Sorry this took me so long to update Kevvy. :/))

Seren smiled at Kevv, thanking her for the compliments. "Alright, I thought I should ask is all." She said, turning to face her fully. "What then do you plan to do in the mean time? I don't know how much use it would be to stay here?" Seren just wanted to figure this out, feeling a bit guilty that if she had something important to do that she was waiting around here with Seren. "Perhaps I could help or something?" She asked, leaning on the door frame with her back to the outside, letting the cool breeze run across her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:05 pm

Kevv sighed a bit, her tail swishing behind her ever so slightly. Enough to calm the rest of her body... it was relaxing to move it in all honesty, for well if she did not, the rest of her wanted to move typically. She turned however, to look at Seren, who seemed intent on knowing about what could happen in the future. Although Kevv had no issues with this. In truth it was good that she wanted to know, it meant less leaving someone in the dark about what ma6y or may not happen. Though KEvv could sense slight guilt, and perhaps hesitation on this subject. Which was normal... though she wasnt holding Kevv there by any means.

She finally spoke up, putting thought in to her words. "We wont stay here for much longer. For well, you having found me... it likely gave you some enemies you neednt meet. Actually thats already been proven." Kevv said with a sigh. "However, I would love if you helped me... Itd be a waste if you did not, You have much to learn, and luckily, alot of time for it. I plan to carry my mission out but... well, someone at my side would make it far more easier upon me. Someone who knows the lands a bit better then I, and is better at communicating with humans in some situations too, for well swome are too busy staring at me, or trying to figure out why someone like myself would be around, to answer any questions." She said softly. "Plus I don't wanna lose you quite frankly so..." She giggled a bit at this, for it was very true. Kevv had grown quite attached to this one.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:43 pm

Seren smiled gently to Kevv's kind words for her. She was glad to know that Kevv wanted her to help and of course she was more than willing to do so. She turned to face Kevv fully. "I would not wish to leave you either." She said with another smile and then it faded slowly as she became more serious. "I wish to learn as well, anything to help." This was Seren's true nature. She would help anyone and do anything for the ones she cared for. Her kind heart was both an asset and a drawback. Soft hearts were easy to break or twist without a strong will behind it and Seren was sure that was what she had.

Her usual smile returned as she walked up to Kevv and put a gentle hand on her shoulder. "But for now, why don't we get some much needed rest, hm? Just relax for the next day or two to recharge and feel better?" She suggested. She knew full well trying to do what Kevv was speaking of was going to cost energy for the both of them so why not be at the best shape before they started.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:02 am

Well of course Kevv wanted her help. Almost needed it. Kevv didn't know these lands, and having a rider would be such a promising experience that hadnt happened in a far many thousands of years. Plus Seren was just... beautiful. So attractive to Kevv... Perhaps not a sharp exact to what Kevv desired in a mate or anything close. Then again Kevv knew Seren might end up full of surprises, the calmest, nicest ones tended to hold that fun side to them. But it mattered naught. Kevv didn't care truly, shi liked her either way. Perhaps more then liked. Kevv couldn't know, not yet. But shi was going to try. "Youll be helping, much more then you anticipate probably. Youll learn artes and powers that most would only dream to know too." shi said with a gentle giggle. Well KEvv had a tender heart for sure. but twisting it, was very hard. One in hir position had to learn to not fold to... to anything really. Thus finding a weak point in heart or mind, was an extreme difficulty, upon anyone. But perhaps, hir only true vulnerability on the other hand... for now at least. Kevv knew something might happen to even that later but... Kevv had been in harsher positions no matter what may happen and shi knew it.

Although at her words KEvv turned a bit. giving a nod too... Standing as well, looking into the eyes of hir rider, hir friend... perhaps more in time too. "I agree... Ill not be able to do squat, lest my body is well enough to cast and move properly." Shi said gently. "Thus a day of rest before we begin to move on. Once we do ill just... teach you in our travels. It will do us best, and keep you and I out of needless danger." shi said, flicking hir tail.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:24 pm

The next day or two just simply relaxing was peaceful, Seren had gone about meditating or checking on the forest but always staying near Kevv in case another attack would come about and she wasn't there to defend her mind. When Seren thought about the attack it made her a little sad to think that she could not defend her own mind but hoped that training with Kevv would make it so she could defend herself and perhaps be of use to her.

As the rising of the next sun same, Seren awoke early, having already packed to prepare herself for whatever journey the two would have to take and she made her way down in the kitchen. She grabbed a piece of fruit, eating it slowly to enjoy the juicy sweet taste. She found herself eating less and less meat in the presence of Kevv, not fully because Kevv didn't eat it but because it started to become habit. Seren thought nothing of it as she continued her morning chores, preparing the house to be empty for some time. She made her way to the door, opening it and letting the warm breeze hit her face. "It's been awhile since I've been away from this place." She said to herself, smiling a little sad but knowing the experience would be well worth it.

She was ready to leave when Kevv was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:32 pm

Kevv took hir time in hir recovery and things. Never one to push too hard after injury, unless the situation called for it. In this case, it did not, not at all. Thus most of the time, Kevv relaxed. Making very sure hir magic recovered itself. Which it rapidly did. Kevv knew shi wouldnt have a problem with it but all the same, shi knew Seren might get edgy if shi didnt be careful, so Kevv indulged. Plus it was very nice for someone to care so deeply... Kevv cared for her just as much, if not moreso. But that was just hir nature as a bonded dragon... and...maybe other things included too. Admittedly Seren growing on hir more ways then a human ever couldve managed to before. Kevv not sure if shi was just going soft or if it was just going to be this way. But to hir, it was too early to tell. One to count the cost before such coins got spent. However Kevv knew the time to relax shortened with each night and day. Shi counted the suns, until shi felt it time. Which, that morning came for hir swifter then shi thought.

Shi awoke with the rising sun, which always looked so nice to the eyes, even here... Though Shi was used to two suns at once on hir planet. Though those suns were a bit further away, thus they didnt burn the planet up. But this one having one sun, was plenty good enough. It made for a pretty something to see when shi awoke that was for sure, plus i nthe evening. But Kevv didn't dwell on it this day. Shi rather just, got hirself in a newer robe shi had woven with hir magics. A light, comfy thing it was. Shouldering hir staff too as shi came out of the room. Kevv taking a simple banana, not needing much else to sustain hir for the moment. Shi had noticed Seren eating much less meat. Which Kevv hardly minded either way. Shi knew humans typically required meat to sustain some levels of nutrient in their body. So did hir kind typically but well, Kevvs' magics sustained what wasnt taken in and kept it level easily. Luckily the ones lost so few that hir body had no trouble keeping up. If shi werent to eat, after a while hir body would give out, for even magic couldn't cure an empty stomach by itself. Kevv Tapped hir staff on the floor as shi sat there too. Well, the house becoming surrounded by an odd, invisible energy. Well once they left, the house itself would vanish, so none would come in or out, none would disturb it. At least not until they returned. "Well for some, keeping home is all they want. But most crave to see other parts of the world and worlds beyond. For you, this is easily reality now. It will be well worth it too. But trust me, ive never traveled with a human so, itll be a first for me too." Shi said happily. Making hir way out of the house, scanning around a bit.

Shi took a bit, but then spoke once more. "Hmm, id suggest we just trek around for a bit. No need to tae a direction. For well ive no real reason to go places other then learning this planet itself. We will keep off main roads though, and use paths through trees typically. So you dont attract attention while training, and I dont attract attention by just lookin like I do." Shi said with a soft giggle.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:05 pm

Seren felt and odd acceptance and warmth around her home when Kevv stepped out and put something around it. A protection spell? There was an happiness that she found for herself despite leaving her peaceful home. “Well, I’d hope to be a good travel companion for your first.” Seren said with a smile, turning from her house and heading down a small path that was in a different direction of the main road. There were wild plants growing along the small dirt path that lead deep into the forest. Seren always took this way when she wanted to get back in touch with the nature around her. Being in her home, that wasn’t really a hard thing to but this way she could be completely surrounded by the plants, animals and water.

Seren looked back to Kevv and tilted her head slightly. “While I don’t mind the travel, and chance to train for whatever…what about you?” Seren had not minded the company of another person for some time now and she found herself to be a friend to Kevv, but she really never thought to ask if the feeling was mutual.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3