Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~~The City of Thieves~~~ (7th Board)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 25

~~The City of Thieves~~~ (7th Board) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~The City of Thieves~~~ (7th Board)   ~~The City of Thieves~~~ (7th Board) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:39 pm

Deos didn't even need to reply to Felren's suggestion, simply wrinkling her brow and made sure that she was out of the way when he stalked for the door. Any sort of physical contact with Felren was not desirable with that dragon spirit floating around over his shoulder, so 'playing' with him in the way that he had intended would have certainly been out of the question entirely. She didn't particularly want to know what he was going to get up to, so didn't have any intention of following him to wherever it was that the man was going.

Instead she made sure that the Quarterling wasn't going anywhere, the man still very unconscious and tied up tight with his back against the wall, his weapon stowed on the other side of the room. She left the room then to go check and see how their flock of guards were holding up and found them huddled away in the stables, looking tired and muttering to themselves, taking no note of her presence there. She frowned, turning and considering her options on the matter. There was always the ability to cut and run, but that would hardly get her anywhere at this point. Mind working to solve the problem, she headed back up to the room and only noted with vague interest that Felren hadn't come back yet. Shrugging off the implications. She settled down for the night, still thinking over the problem at hand. Perhaps an answer would become present in the morning.

~!¡!¡!¡!~

She was up early that morning, which was a good thing, because the Quarterling had woken up and had nearly worked himself out of his bindings. With an air of calmness about her, she simply rose from her sleeping place, unsheathed her sword and rested it on the man's collar bone. "I would cease struggling if I were you."

Goh looked up at his captor with narrowed eyes, ceasing the attempt to wiggle out of the tight bindings that had been placed around his wrists. He could easily see that the woman was of the ruthless sort and so didn't try his chances with trying to talk his way out of the situation. They wanted him for something, and until either they got it or Kirk could come and save him, there seemed to be no way of wiggling out of the situation. He had never wished for the ability to communicate with his dog so hard in his relatively short life. "What do you want from me?"

Deos stared down at the Quarterling, weighing her options. "I want information, and your services. Working willingly with me would certainly be in the best interest for your health, but there are ways to work around such things." She let the tip of her sword drop slightly, but kept it on hand and ready to use. As long as the Quarterling didn't get out of his bindings, he was of no threat to her. "I'll give you some time to think on the matter. We're heading to Kaionar, and unfortunately for you, there are no extra horses to be had. You'll have plenty of time to figure out whose side you'd rather be on."
Back to top Go down
http://seroph.deviantart.com/
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

Female Loveliness : 12

PostSubject: Re: ~~The City of Thieves~~~ (7th Board)   ~~The City of Thieves~~~ (7th Board) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:00 pm

Felren walked into the inn, uncaring the the stares and small gasps of horror he was getting from the people he passed, he walked up the stairs to the room skipping two with each step and opened the door to their room carefully so as someone wouldn't stab him. He looked to Deos talking to the the odd creature man...thing and gave her a nod, a smirk clearly written on his features.

"I see you managed for the night." Felren said, closing the door after him and stripping his shirt and letting the blood soaked material drop on the floor. He couldn't be happier that the thing inside of him had grown silent and he got his kill the night before. The thrill of watching the light leave the woman's eyes pumped more adrenaline in him then he could explain. Things were looking up for the possessed human. He turned a gaze on Deos. "I'm going to rest, the human shouldn't give you trouble, just don't do anything to piss me off." He issued a small growl in his warning for added measure, flicking a gaze on Goh for a moment before his eyes changed to a violet color once more and a long sigh escaped his lips. It had been a long while since he had full control over his body and watching the dragon kill for pleasure again left a bitter taste in his mouth. He looked down to his clothing as an indifferent look spread across his features. "I hope you don't mind us stopping for clothing before we leave." He said with a bit of sarcasm. The dragon might not care if he was covered in blood, but he did. It made the constant reminder that he was a murderer even stronger and he honestly did not need that.

Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: ~~The City of Thieves~~~ (7th Board)   ~~The City of Thieves~~~ (7th Board) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:20 pm

Deos looked up when Felren entered, keeping her sword pointed at the Quarterling who was still sitting immobile, watching the interaction between his two captors silently. "Seems that you had your fun." Deos mumbled with a raised eyebrow, watching with a small bit of contempt as the shirt he discarded made a bit of a squishing noise when it hit the floor. It was probably a good thing that they had several armed and experienced guards at their back with Felren running around killing people in such an extravagant manner. She took the dragon's warning in stride, figuring as much. She had zero intention of pissing off the dragon that laid quiet inside of Felren, disliking how unruly and hard to handle the man was in such a state. What was the point of having a servant if you couldn't control them…?

"No, I do not mind." Deos replied to human Felren, looking down to Goh briefly. "I'm sure that the locals will be happy enough to relinquish their goods in exchange for their lives. I will retie his bonds and take the fool outside. Will you be ready to leave soon?"
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: ~~The City of Thieves~~~ (7th Board)   ~~The City of Thieves~~~ (7th Board) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:42 pm

Felren looked around the room, not really remembering any goods he might have had before he entered the room and nodded. "I'm good to go now." He said, standing and looking down at the sopping mess of his blood soaked shirt that was on the ground. He made a slightly disgusted look at the material before looking down to Goh. "Do you trust that he won't pull any tricks on us?" He bent down slightly, looking from Goh to Deos. If this, Kevvile, wanted to speak with his man then it was possible that he was against them or fully willing to help Kevvile over Felren. He could be in it for the highest bidder but Felren was still unsure of his personality, at least Deos had spent the night with him and probably knew what was safe to trust him with.

One of the riders knocked lightly on the door. "We are ready to depart whenever you wish." He said a little reluctantly. "The horses are ready as well." He added, waiting a couple of seconds and then departing from the door, walking back outside and sighing. He was scared to death of this group.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: ~~The City of Thieves~~~ (7th Board)   ~~The City of Thieves~~~ (7th Board) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:46 am

She raised her eyebrow at Felren's question, a small sarcastic smile beginning to form on her lips that she quickly hid, not at all wanting to piss off the dragon inside of the human. Hopefully, the angry spirit had gone to sleep, for she had no wish to confront it for any reason at all. "I trust no new allies with anything, least of all to pull tricks on me." She nudged the Nighie with her boot, to which she got a returning glare from Goh. "Get on your feet." Her order was reinforced with a sword tip, the blade hovering close by if he decided to pull anything funny.

Groaning, Goh managed to get to his feet and then was promptly shoved toward the door. The sound of a sword sliding into its scabbard came from behind his back, and he felt the woman's fingers at his wrists, retying the bonds there that he had worked so hard to get out of and knotting it better than before. Hopefully, Kirk would be waiting for him, or else would follow his scent when the dog got suspicious that Goh hadn't come out of town to meet him yet. That seemed like his only hope at this point, because in all honesty, he had no desire to have any part of whatever it was that the manipulative woman and the white-haired horned man had going on.

"Move." Deos prodded Goh in the back, her sword in her hand once more now that she was done retying the prisoner and walked behind him as the two headed out of the inn, attracting much staring from the locals who had come in for breakfast before work. She did not return their stares, simply keeping her blade in her hand and making sure that it was very visible, lest anyone get any bright ideas or notions of freeing her captive on the way out to the stables.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~The City of Thieves~~~ (7th Board)   ~~The City of Thieves~~~ (7th Board) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:49 pm

Kevvile had just kept... silent so far. He didn't see the need to react right then simply. Though these events and people were most interesting... Sometimes it was much better to watch, and listen, then to go and butcher everyone around. Well what would that accomplish at this point? Absolutely nothing. He needed help and he knew it, it was so close too. Once free of this wretched binding he could do things HE Wished to do, not what Kevv made him do. It was positively frustrating to not have a choice in the matter. If he refused then well, the consequences were far too dire to want to think on. He couldve had a good life by now probably, and been settled and hiding, as he wished to. He hated this world, hated where Kevv had lived even more then this one. He was a vicious, vile creature but.... whyat was even the good in destroying towns and cities, he got nothing out of it. He had no one to rely on, definently no mate. Thus it made such victories so empty to the beast...

Kevvile heard talk of them leaving... wait leaving? He thought they had came here to try to excise him! He frowned, perhaps he shouldn't sleep when stuff is going on. He had heard everything, but he supposed his focus hadnt been strong enough upon it. Tempted to extract information from this other human that walked in and gave this information.... It was extremely tempting. In all honesty too tempting. These people needed a good wake-up call anyways, they were getting WAY too comfortable.

Kevvile smirked, adjusting himself slightly in Felrens' chest. His minds' eye focused on the human who had just walked out. ~Hmm... you will give me what I need to know...~ He grumbled, letting the room hear him too. At once he shot out a single arm... or well, tentacle actually. It didn't burst out through Felren or anything... Actually it phased past his skin. The part an inch out of it appeared plain as day, It was black, and quite slick with an odd excretion... It was covered in thorny spines too, them the color of new-made steel. The tentacle opened its tip, thorns and spines rotating within it, like horrible teeth perhaps. The end shaped like it could latch to whatever it wished, small spines jutting from it, and it opened enough to hook into whatever he wanted. Kevvile grinned, the tentacle moved very quickly. Through the door it shot, bursting through it. Following that Rider quickly... Though it didn't take too long to reach him. At once the end opened, Slamming into his back. Going in an inch or two... Smaller tendrils were quick to work, Snaking through his body, ripping muscles a bit, latching to the spinal column and brain. It only took seconds once at the brain to find what he wanted. Taking it too, siphoning thoughts and blood-cells.... Pretty much breaking his brain down. A second tentacle came from Felrens' chest too, though this one lashed around. Its tip was different, like a weird ball and chain... the end of this one was spiked and bulbous. Well it was defending the first tentacle from attack. He only needed a few seconds typically but... well he was taking this Riders' life. He was hungry after all, he might as well feast a bit.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: ~~The City of Thieves~~~ (7th Board)   ~~The City of Thieves~~~ (7th Board) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:22 pm

Felren followed after Deos, keeping to himself now that he had control back over his body, it really had been a long while since he was in control. It wasn't much of a surprise with the weird parasite in his body, but, he wouldn't really mind if it killed him either. Out of no where, there was a shifting in side of his chest and he stopped walking, putting his hand there. To his shock, he looked down to see something slimy and black jutting out of him. It was neither painful or hurting him in any way but uncomfortable and shocking. Is wasn't every day a tentacle came shooting out of ones body.

The dragon within Felren growled, this was becoming annoying on too many levels. Just as he thought he was getting rest his human starts freaking out over something small. Felren's eyes turned back to the ruby red they had been in the last few days and a sense of calm back back over him. "Humans are so useless." He looked down at the tentacle shooting out of his body. One was going out the door of the inn, and he assumed they were connected to the screams he was hearing outside and another one was waving just in front of him.

"I presume you know nothing about this?" It was a rhetorical question that he did not care for an answer. "So, bug, I see you are awake now." He spoke to Felren. He was starting to get a headache, from the uselessness of his human, to the people screaming to get away from the oozing black things coming out from him, to this annoying bug.

~*~*~*~

This was not the riders day, he had drawn the short straw on going to let the demon group of people that they were ready scary as it was. Now out of no where an explosion of pain shot though his back and spread to the rest of his body. Before he could even scream he was slumped against the stable walls and drool started pouring from his mouth as his eyes rolled back.

Another one of his fellow riders jumped back in surprised when he saw the thing coming after his friend. "Lukas!" He yelled and drew his sword. He hesitated for a moment, scared that if he touched the thing the same fate would befall him.

Captain Hadanna pushed back some of the crowd that was formed and looked at the man standing over Lukas and drew his sword. "You fool! Don't just stand there!" He rushed forward and sliced through the black thing, separating the two. The rider fell to the ground as blood flowed from his back. "There is nothing we can do for him..." He said a little sadly as he stepped back from the body. "Clean this up, I will find out what is going on with our 'friends'." He figured he would lose men, but he thought it to the angry dragon, perhaps this was him...He couldn't imagine what Lukas would have done. Then again did the dragon need a reason?
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: ~~The City of Thieves~~~ (7th Board)   ~~The City of Thieves~~~ (7th Board) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:17 pm

She didn't notice when Felren quit walking, her attention focused on keeping their prisoner from escaping and just getting out the door. It would be nice to get out of this wretched small hick town, back to her home city of Kaionar and put her plans into action. However, things came to a halt when suddenly something shot into her peripheral vision. When she looked over to the side Deos saw the tentacle and immediately had a negative reaction, disgust welling up when she saw the slimy appendage sticking out of Felren's chest. The scream that came from outside the inn door prompted her to action, swinging her sword down at the thing as it entered her vision.

Goh, sensing that Deos was quite distracted with other things decided that it was time to take his leave of the situation. Ducking under the tentacle, he quickly made a run for it, the instant chaos that erupted from the citizens hanging out in the tavern was enough to cover his movement. He shouldered his way out the door around the tentacle and nearly ran straight into the soldiers standing outside. He lost his balance, nearly biting the dirt in his attempt to escape but managed to catch himself in time. "Oh no…" He was sure that he made eye contact with one of them, a scary looking man that he wanted no part of while he was bound up at the wrists and kept running.

"Damnation!" Deos swore, hacking at the tentacle with her sword and following the Quarterling out the door, narrowing her eyes at the soldiers out there. "Well? What are you waiting for?" She yelled at them, gesturing toward the raptly escaping Quarterling. "Are your horses lame?! Get after him!"

Last edited by Aero on Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~The City of Thieves~~~ (7th Board)   ~~The City of Thieves~~~ (7th Board) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:22 am

Kevvile chuckled a bit as he felt hearts beginning to race. Felt people beginning to run and scream. Felt utter chaos begin to ensue. These humans and other types doubted his abilities, doubted his threat to everyone there. Kevvile would show everyone just how much they were getting themselves into with messing with him while he had a host ensnared. He was growing tired, and bored of this body. Wishing he could leave it but, things weren't looking good on that front. He would rather just leave this body, take his monster form and tear this Felren to shreds. Tear everyone in this room to shreds... But it could not be so. Damnit he hated waiting, he wanted htis over now! He wanted to be separate from KEvv and live a quiet, secluded existance! Yet this torment drove him onward, made him compelled to tear at all these people and show them they werent getting off easy. Kevvile was jsut waiting until the right times to do things. Oh he would know when to strike always, know when to make the most chaos with unparalleled accuracy. Chaos and rage were his thing to create, his reasoning for existance i nthe soul of Kevv. Thus it was going to happen, and happen right.

He felt swords at the thick muscular appendages. Though truthfully, it was like hitting hard steel as Kevvile tightened his muscles in the tentacles. The spikes extending a good few inches, the skin toughening to be extremely hard, ready to take blows. One tentacle whipped and flexed around the other, smacking whoever it could, aiming spikes at organs too. IT looked so random yet, Kevvile knew where to strike and when. He let the tentacle be cut from the one he had siphoned knowledge from, but well he had all he wanted already. Thus the tentacle one cut, turned and extended one huge spike from the end. Thrusting at who had cut it too, quite vengefully. ~I sensed doubt in me, I sensed apprehension and almost amusement in my hosts' condition, and who lives within. Youre all fools! Idiots! You know not what you DEAL WITH! I WILL DEMONSTRATE!!~ About four more tentacles sprouted around the first two. Well now Kevvile was more just causing chaos then anything. Wailing on and killing whoever the spiny, strong appendages could get ahold of. Well he knew Goh was making a getaway. But Kevvile planned on that. He wanted him out of their grasp. Kevvile woudl rather meet the mage-void on his own terms, not on these peoples' terms. That Goh seemed the key to freeing him from his torment, from being tethered to a soul... Once freed of that, Kevvile could do as he pleased, and that was all he craved.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: ~~The City of Thieves~~~ (7th Board)   ~~The City of Thieves~~~ (7th Board) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:36 pm

Of the rides who had not soiled themsleves from Kevviles attack out of Felren's chest, having no idea it was not some will of the dragon they pushed themselves far against the wall as they could. Captain Hadanna sighed, he could not deny he was disgusted by the strange tentacles coming from the mans body but Deos had given an order to go after the Quarterling and his men were standing there like idiots. "Two of you, go now and go after our captive!" He ordered.

The sound of their captains voice calmed them ever so slightly to bring them to reality and as quick as they could, two men jumped on their horses and sped off after Goh having the chance to get away from the inn. Hadanna watched the two men go for a moment and then ordered the rest of the men to draw their sword to defend themselves against any more attacks. He though, picked his way carefully back to the door, looking inside and to Deos. "What in two hells is going on in here?" He asked, looking from the dragon man back to the woman.

Felren looked at the tentacles and listened to Kevvile speak. "This is rather disgusting, creature. Must you attack with these gross appendages?" The dragon growled, "I get that you wish to be known as a threat" He tried to talk as the one nasty thing split into four and began killing the people in the tavern. "As much as I love to see humans die, you could do it not using my body." The Tribal Battle Blood would never been controlled, not for as long as he lived in his host and he grew tired of Kevviles attacks. "Can you do nothing, woman?" He asked Deos, taking his chance to touch one of the tentacles only to get his hand covered in some sort of black slime.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: ~~The City of Thieves~~~ (7th Board)   ~~The City of Thieves~~~ (7th Board) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 1:53 am

When her sword didn't cut, Deos frowned and swung harder, especially seeing that Felren apparently was completely unaffected by the tentacle creature that had spontaneously burst from his chest. When it started swinging back at her however, she expertly moved around the flailing tentacles with a few light steps and retreated out of harms way, her sword still in the ready position in case one of those spikes came for her. When Felren commented on her lack of ability to do anything, she shot him a withering glare. "Can't you do anything about this?" She snapped in return, gesturing vaguely at the protrusion as the soldiers tried to fight it off. "It's coming out of you. Steel obviously has no effect on it, whatever it is."

Despite getting a fairly impressive head-start, Goh really did not have a hope of outrunning the soldiers on their horses, and within a matter of minuets the pounding of hooves on hard dirt had caught up with him. One booted him in the back, sending him straight down on the ground hard enough that he saw stars. Flexing his fingers, he rolled on his side and tried to clear his head, coughing in the dust that swirled up from the ground when it invaded his mouth and nose. Great. Just great. Where was Kirk when you needed him?
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: ~~The City of Thieves~~~ (7th Board)   ~~The City of Thieves~~~ (7th Board) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:06 pm

Felren looked from Deos to his chest and back to her, "I've no interest in touching it." He said looking around at the room. "But if you plan to complain about it..." He only sounded slightly annoyed, looking down and opening his mouth, releasing a large amount of fire on the tentacle coming out of his chest. After a few seconds of continuous attack, he felt the thing withdraw into his body with a hiss. "Seems its not fond of fire." He said nonchalantly.

One of the riders gave an approving nod to the other for tripping the escaping man/thing, and jumped from his horse, grabbing Goh, and after bounding his hands and throwing him on a horse. "Lets get back, and hope some of our men are still alive..." He said, kicking the horses side and riding back.

Hadanna was more than relieved to see the oozing things leaving and poked his head back into the room, looking at Deos and Felren. He didn't want to say anything for fear of the dragon eating him or the woman stabbing him. Oh lord Zartear, he better hope that this dragon human was worth this investment...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~The City of Thieves~~~ (7th Board)   ~~The City of Thieves~~~ (7th Board) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~The City of Thieves~~~ (7th Board)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2