Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:01 pm

He rested a paw on her shoulder, just to let her know that he was able to speak of it, though it did sadden him to remember. Whatever she said, he understood. He had seen that even she, and himself had problems when they were young. And he felt that Selene had problems even now. He wanted so much to hug her, help her let out the feelings in a way that wouldn't harm anyone. Though with her last question, he just smiled at this. It was just a tad offensive, but he brushed it off. He shrugged. "I wouldn't know." he said. "I learned to speak with my hands at the time. My grandmother knew sign language, because she worked with mutes as well. My grandmother was a matron who ran an orphanage. They have a new matron now, as far as I can remember." He then got to thinking. "I get the feeling that you can feel my emotions." he said to her. "Its not a bad thing, actually." He smiled again. "I think something like that is a gift, or a blessing."
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:17 pm

“It’s quite cool however to know how to be able to speak with just your hands, conveying messages with just merely a hand gesture basically. Fascinating, in truth,” she mused, imagining what it would be like to only be able to talk to people through gestures and movements, without the possibility to use sounds. She did feel a small pang as she realised it had not been silence by choice, but rather seemed to have been inflicted on him, making her regret the attempted joke, but Exxor didn’t seem to take it the wrong way. However, is next words shocked her to her very core.

Selene took a step back, effectively removing his paw from her shoulder with that move. “You can feel that I can sense them?!” Her voice trembled from terror, not wanting to process what he had just said, what that meant for her. “You’re wrong!” she yelled out, verging on tears. “It’s not a gift, it’s a curse!” She took yet another step back, shaking her head to prevent him from coming near her, had he had such an intention. Even now that she was fighting against it, she could feel the pull to him, the strength of his emotions, his dire need to help her. “You have no idea…” she said over and over again, shaking her head as she did so, no longer able to hold back the tears as she felt instincts slowly taking over. She had not wanted this, she had not asked for it, but his aura was pushing buttons she could not control. She had to get away before she completely lost her grip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:30 pm

Exxor's aura suddenly changed, and drastically. He was shocked out of his mind, hearing her say that it was a curse. He felt taken back when she kept away from him. But seeing how she had just suddenly begin to cry, he knew he had to do something. And fast. He usually had a shoulder for someone to cry on. But now, he hoped that she would let him do so. "I'm sorry..." he said softly. "I never meant for you to cry. I wish I could take back what I said just now, but... if you need me for anything, I'll help, in any way I can." He wanted to comfort her now, hoping to give any sign of apology to her. He kicked his own self in his mind, for having said something so stupid. He couldn't take back what he said, but he wanted to hug her, hoping that she wouldn't mind it.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:51 pm

Selene just stared at Exxor, trembling from top to bottom, the tears now flowing freely, yet still she could see him quite clearly, him, his aura. It was not like she could physically see the aura around him, but she could sense the strength of his feelings, thus she also sensed the switch in it. His need to help her changing into something resembling desperation. Or was it something entirely different? She heard his apology, listened to every word of it, taking it in, letting herself float on the feelings they were creating, within him and within her too. There was nothing she wanted more than to reply to his words, to tell him that she didn’t blame him, that it was her own fault but she couln’t. She was afraid that if she opened her mouth, she would lose control.

The beast within her was hungry however, and now that it had awoken after such a long time of sleep, it wanted out. It wanted, needed to feed and satisfy its desires and its gaze was on Exxor, who was sending out so very strong and delicious vibes. A low growl protruded from Selene’s throat and her eyes opened wide in horror. Pleadingly, she looked at Exxor, wanting to beg him to go, to run before she couldn’t control it any longer. She didn’t know what would happen if he stayed, neither did she know what would happen if he left. All she knew was that she did not want this, not for herself, not for him. He had been so nice to her, he did not deserve this, and Selene definitely did not want to give in.

But it was so strong, so much stronger than her…

When she felt his overpowering desire to help her, to be there for her, she cried out in pain as she last her inner battle. It was too late to warn him, too late to make him understand that being with her would end badly for him, would make him regret he had ever met her. She felt her own aura change towards the dark, noticed the black veil drawing over her eyes, the overpowering need to feed blocking any other thoughts, yet still she clung on, not wanting to give up the fight, for Exxor’s sake, for what he had done for her. She felt herself prepare to leap at him, though she couldn’t and didn’t want to know what would happen if she did so. Crying out once more, she felt like her body was going to explode with pain.

Then everything went black. She was unconscious before she even hit the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:00 pm

Exxor could only watch her tremble as his ears began to ring, and ring loud. This only told him one thing, that she had a demon hidden deep within her. This was her dark side, and he unknowingly let it out. He stood his ground, this time, seeing her look at him like she wanted to tell him to run. But he didn't. He finally saw that she was fighting this inner demon that she had within her. The ringing began to grow louder, and louder in his ears. Even as she seemed to take a demonic change, himself sensing the demonic aura from her. He heard that cry of pain from her, and stood in a defensive stance. Then, he saw her fell to the floor. With that, Exxor felt terrible. He felt guilty, all over. He had wanted so much to help, but she took this turn. The only thing that Exxor could do really, was take her back home. He picked her up from the ground, and walked back to the town, bringing her back to Madeline. He waited to explain what happened to her, after Exxor placed Selene back on her bed. "When... she comes to..." Exxor said. "Tell her that she can visit me. I don't want her to be angry with me, if I came over to see if she was okay. I did too much damage today to face her..." He shook his head slightly, letting up a few tears. He then walked out the door, not letting Madeline have a second say. ((Though if you have Selene visit him, he'll talk to her. He won't shut himself out from her.))
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:24 pm

When Selene woke, it took her a few moments to realise where she was. Blinking, she frowned, taking in the bedroom she was in, until she remember that she had taken on this room only the day before. It then took her another few moments to remember what had happened in the woods, which brought a whole surge of emotions back to the surface and Selene burst into tears. Hiding beneath her blanket, she fully succumbed to the misery she was feeling, not wanting to think about what she had done. She didn’t know how much time had passed, neither between when Exxor obviously had carried her back and now, neither how long she spent in her bed, crying her eyes out.

Finally, she resolved however that she would have to talk to him. Throwing away her blanket, she got out of bed and fled her room, only to bump into Madeline just outside her door. The woman took one look at her face and smiled a sad but warming smile. “He asked me to tell you that you are welcome to call on him, if you so wish.” Nodding thanks through a new wave of tears, Selene quickly made her way out of the house and into fresh air, walking down the street towards the blacksmith’s place. However, once she stood outside those doors, she didn’t know what to do, or even what to do. How was she going to explain to him what had happened? How was she even going to face him after all this? Would he understand? Would he even really want to see her again after everything? The decision was taken off her hands quickly as suddenly a customer stepped out of the door and held it open for her in a friendly gesture. Now she could not turn back, the blacksmith master had already seen her, she had to go in now. And so she did, not caring that her face was all red and blotchy from crying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:34 pm

The blacksmith saw her, and beckoned her to come in, with a smile. He heard of the same thing that happened with Exxor, and was willing to let her in, to apologize. "Exxor told me what happened yesterday." Balner said. "He was a bit torn when he came back, but he's feeling better. If you wish to speak to him, he's in his room." He let Selene go to speak with Exxor, though at this moment, Exxor walked back in to speak with Balner. His eyes came across Selene, and his look changed for the better. "Selene!" he said, walking up to her. "Listen... about yesterday, I'm sorry I did that to you. I didn't know how you felt about it. I won't ever bring up what I said again. Ever."
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:43 pm

Selene immediately blushed when the blacksmith told her that he knew what had happened. She felt all the more embarrassed by this situation, it was already bad enough. Though despite the fact she thought she couldn’t feel more embarrassed, she suddenly did when Exxor came in, his face lighting up like a lit candle when he saw her and started apologising to her right in front of Balner. It felt uncomfortable but only for a while, namely until she tried cutting him off mid-sentence, almost frustrated that he would feel so guilty about this. “Don’t be silly, Exxor. You couldn’t have known! It’s my fault really, I should have warned you that being with me was going to get you hurt one way or another.” She felt tears well up behind her eyes anew and she felt too self-conscious in the presence of the two men. “Can we take this somewhere else please?” she asked Exxor, not daring to glance at the blacksmith master, not wanting to know whether he was observing the scene or not. Her cheeks already felt like they were going to catch fire any second now, she didn’t want to make it worse by confirming the fact that Balner got every word they were saying to each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:51 pm

Balner was already off to work, and he nodded to them on letting them go elsewhere. Exxor nodded. "We can head either outside, or to my room." he said. Whenever Selene made the decision, they went there, leaving Balner to his duties. He agreed with what Selene said though, nodding to that. "Again, I didn't mean to hurt you, but... if you do feel hurt, I lend a shoulder for you to cry on." he said to her. "And don't worry about master Balner, he's not gonna mettle with our ordeal. He isn't one to do that."
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:32 pm

Selene nodded to the room part, not wanting to be outside, which would mean they might bump into other people and she simply didn’t feel up to explaining what was wrong with her, or getting the looks from people that didn’t even know her. Just… no… the curiosity and looks on people’s faces, it was not something she wanted to encounter just now, it was already bad enough that Madeline and Balner knew everything about the situation, or so it seemed. Even if he wasn’t one to meddle, he had witnessed the scene.

“It’s alright, Exxor,” Selene tried to make him stop apologising. “It’s not your fault, really isn’t.” Sighing, she paced about the room, not even noticing what it looked like. “And thanks for the offer, but I don’t need a shoulder to cry on, it won’t make the problem go away. It’s just something I have to live with.” She kept pacing the room like a caged tiger, afraid it might resurface again but all seemed quiet, and she was grateful for it. “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about this, but I didn’t think it would be necessary, but apparently your feelings are stronger than I thought.” Another statement that made Selene blush, though it wasn’t even meant in any kind of romantic way, well maybe a little but it was just an obvious fact that Exxor was not someone to hide his feelings or try to suppress them. “I’m just not someone to easily be around, I’m sorry.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:42 pm

Exxor nodded. "Its alright." he said. The idea of him getting to be close to her, closer than just being any possible friend, seemed to vanish there. If she reacted so horribly to a strong emotion like sadness, then it would be plenty times worse if she had felt the even stronger emotion of love. That would put the entire village in danger, if not the rest of the kingdom. "We can be friends still, can't we?" he said with a smile, trying to brighten the situation some. "I'll learn what to say, and what not to say. Just I don't want you hurting me, or yourself, you know?" He hoped that what he said wouldn't make her go crazy, not wanting her to go berserk in the blacksmith's home and shop.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:27 am

Selene chuckled a little, though unamused and any idea of a smile soon vanished from her face. “You don’t trust me,” she stated matter-of-factly. She couldn’t blame him for it, she probably wouldn’t trust herself either, but it still felt like a slap in the face hearing it from someone else. Thus, before he could reply to that, she put up a hand to stop him from saying anything: “I don’t blame you, I wouldn’t either,” she said. Considering his face and what he had said for a little while longer, she finally replied: “Yes, we can still be friends. But I don’t want you to learn what or what not to say, either you’re yourself or you’re not but if you actually think you have to be different around me, then it’s not even genuine, and you can just drop it right here and now. Words hurt more than anything else, more than anything I could ever do to anyone.” She didn’t know why she was suddenly growing angry with this conversation but she knew she had to leave before she said anything she might regret later on. Thus, she simply added a small “I’ll see you around,” before she rather quickly stormed out of the room, out of the smithy and made her way out of the village to find a place where she could breathe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:33 pm

The one bit she added at the beginning, didn't catch to well with him, and on the inside, he frowned on it. He nodded to the next words she said, and figured to not add anymore to it, not wanting to add more fuel to a fire that could possibly kill him in one fell swoop. Though he let her walk out of the room, and off to where she needed to be. He didn't want to think it, but just then, he was being a complete, and total jackass. He knew it. He KNEW that she probably wouldn't want to talk to him, ever again. All because of a suggestion that he made that wouldn't endanger him, or anyone around him. Though that was what he thought, at least. And since he was mad at himself, he took his claymore from the edge of his room, and headed out to the backyard of the house, beginning to train his skills against the practice dummy. He always did so, when he was angry, or upset, or any other negative feeling he had.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:35 am

Selene cursed silently at the way this had gone. She knew Exxor had meant well all along but it was just edging her on even more. He was simply too considerate and it was driving her insane that he would give up on being himself to be around her just so he wouldn’t upset her. If she’d been a typical girl she might have thought it was the sweetest thing but she didn’t like people pretending around her, and even though she knew she was doing him wrong by even only thinking this, she couldn’t help herself. She simply didn’t know how to deal with people really taking her feelings and her being into consideration, thus the easiest seemed to be to simply push them away. But she had to start learning how to handle niceties at some point and she couldn’t argue with her conscience as it suddenly kept poking her to go back and apologise. After all, he had helped her, a lot, and this simply was no way to be thanking him for that favour.

Huffing in annoyance, Selene got up from the tree trunk she had plunked down on to stare at the world in silent but angry contemplation and wove her way back to Tarz, resolved on finding Exxor and talking to him. Though she’d better calm down before she faced him otherwise this would go badly again. Once she reached the smithy however, she was really not sure anymore this was the right thing to do. What if he really didn’t want to see her or talk to her? They’d end up fighting and would then probably definitely never speak to each other again, which, she had to admit despite the fact she didn’t know how to handle his kindness, would be a shame. Taking a deep breath, she entered the workplace, gave an apologetic look and shrug to the blacksmith, who simply looked at her without saying a word for a few seconds before nodding his head towards the backyard. She bobbed her head in thanks and quickly hurried out the way he had pointed her into, not wanting to disrupt his work any longer, already feeling ashamed for reappearing on his doorstep so often and for him learning so much about her personality in this way.

Once she stepped out the door, she silently stood there, watching Exxor hack at the training dummy in what she could only describe as stabs with the sword. She had no idea about stances or special swings, and somehow to her it all looked the same. Remembering what he had said at some point during their conversations, she simply stood back, not wanting to interrupt him as he let out his anger. He would notice her sooner or later, or stop his training once he had calmed. Any interruptions in between might not be for the best. After all, someone with such a bright side could almost only have a very dark counterpart, and she wasn’t sure she was up for meeting that just yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3