Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

Male Loveliness : 7

PostSubject: Re: Freestylin' Foos \(ExG)/   Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:23 pm

Silver smiled, " I prefer to stay with my dragon, thank you for your generous offer." I don't sleep He thought.

He didn't give them any chance to protest. He bowed and said goodnight, heading to where he sensed his dragon to be.

-

Ladon sighed, I do fight, but only if nessisairly . Besides, I prefer flying rather than fighting, most of the threats are no match for my Rider's strength . Even I wonder how je possess such powers while being human. He thought deeply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speak not, silence is golden.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echo
Experienced Roleplayer

Things that I am :
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Short Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

Male Loveliness : 14

PostSubject: Re: Freestylin' Foos \(ExG)/   Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:34 pm

"Uhm, goodnight then." Kimo returned, nodding her head to him and watching him leave. Once he was out, she eyeballed Komi and raised her eyebrow.

To which he smiled, offering "He may feel more comfortable wwith his dragon. Don't take it as an insult, dear sister." He took her hand and kissed it. "Who knows, maybe our trip will turn out like one of your adventure novels." He backed away and bowed, then left with a goodnight. He strode to his own tent, entered, then as he was preparing for bed he had this thought: I wonder if it will turn out like one of her novvels. That would be... interesting.

"Mm, that is interesting." She said, then thought How indeed... "What does flying feel like, anyways? I've never really had the, um, experience."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Freestylin' Foos \(ExG)/   Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:50 pm

Silver saw his dragon, apparently, he was having some sort of conversation . Come introduce yourself , Ladon's voice echoed through his mind.
Silver introduced himself then turned towards Ladon, "We'll be staying with them for a while. Tomorrow we're heading for the forest, so keep yourself under control" He said, amusement barely hidden in his deep voice.

-

The dragon huffed as his rider delivered the news, then he looked back at Suji , I shall tell you how it feels some other time. Good night. and with that, they were both gone in a blur but would be back by morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echo
Experienced Roleplayer

Things that I am :
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Short Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Freestylin' Foos \(ExG)/   Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:47 am

((Time skip))

Before they knew it, it was noon, and most of the packing away had been done. Some of it was to be left behind, as they had contracted people from the town nearbye to store it away until their return. The rest, a few small tents, clothing, anda few of Kimos neccesities, Komi loaded onto Sujis back or carried himself in a large pack. The twins had both ridden themselves of their costly clothing, instead opting for soft leather and dark brown cloaks that would help them blend in with the forest. At the moment, they were both wondering the same thing: Where were Silver and Ladon?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Freestylin' Foos \(ExG)/   Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:13 am

Ladon landed soundlessly behind the others. "Sorry if we kept you waiting, we had matters to attend to" He said with a sigh as he removed the sword which was slung across his back and tied it to the saddle, flexing his shoulderblades out of habit. He almost forgot how heavy his sword was.

Golden eyes shining with a hint of amusement as Ladon stared to complain about the sword being strapped to the saddle. It wasn't like something was wrong with that, but he hated all kinds of swords, and one being so near made him slightly uneasy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echo
Experienced Roleplayer

Things that I am :
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Short Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Freestylin' Foos \(ExG)/   Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:29 pm

"It's no problem." Kimo said with a smile, turning from her seated position on a rock to appraise The two. It looked as if they were ready to set out as well, so once Komi was done with preperations, they could shove off.

Luckily, Komi was just tying the last of their possesions to Sujis saddle. "Don't complain." Suji called to Ladon, humor in her voice. "I'm carrying more than you, and I'm not whining." It was a bit heavy, though. Even with Komi carrying some of it himself.

Once Komi finished, he gestured to Kimo and helped her onto Sujis saddle then, once she was safely seated, he shouldered the large paack that carried the rest of their possesions. "We're redy to go, Silver." He called, patting Sujis flank so she knew to go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Freestylin' Foos \(ExG)/   Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:55 pm

Hiding his discomfort, Ladon prepared to fly once more if he was given the signal. " It's always that black sword... Why not use your bow?" He grumbled under his breath.

Silver chuckled lightly , "Well then, I think we're ready to leave." He pushed Ladon's comment aside and got ready for the burst of excitement that he always get when flying.

"We'll keep the mind touch for directions!" Silver shouted over the the wind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echo
Experienced Roleplayer

Things that I am :
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Short Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Freestylin' Foos \(ExG)/   Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:22 am

"Very well then, sir. The forest is just a few miles away, we should be there in no time!" Komi announced, then got into position. See, Komi had to be able to get on and off of Suji's back, for efficiencie's sake. So, instead of mounting in the normal fashion, there is a special harness and stirrup that allows Komi to 'stand' as Komi rides, with only minimal bouncing from her movements. It also, though he would never say so himself, makes him look quiite cool in his mind's eye. Once he was situated, Suji started a slow canter, having felt Komi's movements and then his stilling when he was ready. Komi braced himself against Kimi's dragon, pulling himself in with the handles on her saddle that were disinged for just that purpouse. Likewise, Kimi leaned foreward slightly and held a tighter grip on the handle in from of her. They had no need for reigns, since Suji was clearly smart enough to steer herself.

Try to keep up!" Suji shouted behind her, then turned her face back to keep her eyes on the path ahead of her. Normally, Suji would break into an immediate sprint to get to a destination so close away, however with riders she had to reach top speed gradualy. So her canter became a trot, she kept that pace until her rider's were situated again, increased her speed again, and the pattern went on in that way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Freestylin' Foos \(ExG)/   Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:43 am

Needing not to be told twice, Ladon shot forward, feeling the wind beneath his strong wings. It was so addictive, he could never have enough .

Sticking to their part of the deal, the Shadowhunter used the mind touch to verify their direction. Although he was certin he would find it on his own.

-

It was still sunny when they were signaled to land. Having found a clearing nearby, the magpie dragon landed swiftly, although not really interested in being in the woods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freestylin' Foos \(ExG)/   

Back to top Go down

Freestylin' Foos \(ExG)/
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2