Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

Male Loveliness : 7

*~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:24 pm

" Whoa guys! You're wasting your strength," Said Silver before the water that was about to hit him stopped, " There's just no way you can win this" He continued in a bored tone. With a wave of his hand, every single droplet of water switched direction and soaked the two who started the attack.

Eyes shining with something much similar to amusement, he decided to mess around with the water's temperature, making to water icy cold, except for the small spot surrounding him.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:11 pm

Abraxas shrieked in delight, the foal coming through whenever she started playing about and she loved it. Continuously splashing Silver, despite his pretense that nothing was going to work, she had a tremendously good time and wondered whether this was also the case for Ladon. The dragon didn’t say much but he was eagerly participating in the fun, thus she was hoping he was enjoying himself. Abraxas didn’t much care for the fact that Silver continued to use his magic and turned every drop away from him and back onto the dragons, she nevertheless kept splashing. It was too much fun! And she was glad that the usually – or for as long as she had known him, which wasn’t too long – grim Silver was lightening up a little.

When the water suddenly turned icy cold, Abraxas was shocked. Not only was the temperature dropped very abrupt, it was also a bit frightening at first. Jumping up and spreading her wings as she did so, she tried to catch herself into a non-existent gush of air to lift out of the water, but it did not quite work as expected. As she sloshed back into the water after the unsuccessful little stunt, she finally saw the gleam in Silver’s eyes that betrayed his actions and she began glaring at him. “That is an evil little trick,” she muttered, already wondering how on earth she could move Silver out of that single warm spot he was now hogging in the water. Nudging Ladon, she whispered: “What can we do?”
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:20 am

Ladon had had enough, it wasn't fair, using magic against them! Wait... Magic. He let the word drift on his mind for a bit before grinning wildy at the horse dragon. He'a using magic, he's not the only one who can use it, we're dragons! He explained, a plan already forming in his mind.

Surely we can overpower him two to one He turned the manical grin towards Silver who seemed uneasy with the way Ladon was looking at him.

"Might went too far I guess..." He muttered to himself before concentrating his power to block whatever that was about to come.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:07 pm

Abraxas’ eyes lighted up for a brief moment at Ladon’s mention of using magic to counter Silver’s wave and temperature attacks but that look immediately clouded over after merely a few seconds. Magic was not really something was keen on using, bad things usually happened when she did. In addition, she wasn’t quite sure how to tap into it apart from breathing fire once in a while. She only knew exactly how to use it when.. but no, she did not want to go down that road, not even memory wise, she didn’t want to think about it.

“Well, I’m not really good at the magic part,” she admitted, whispering to the magpie dragon, but seeing the intent in his eyes, she realised Ladon already had a plan. “But I can always try and follow your lead, and make the best out of it.” There was always the possibility to try, right? Maybe, she might not have to actually use magic after all for whatever it was Ladon had in mind to get back at his rider. She would just have to improvise a little, and who knows, it might actually work very well and they might finally get back at Silver. The thought of magic had dampened her mood a little but she was trying very hard to let Ladon’s enthusiasm grip her once more and bring her back into the fun of the waterspraying game.Readying herself for whatever, she positioned herself in a way she could both see Silver and Ladon and react accordingly for when it was needed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:50 pm

Ladon had already thought of a plan, and was just waiting for the right time. Timing is everything. He said mostly to himself. smiling evilly, Ladon changed tactics. Instead of splashing his rider with water, he released a jet of flames. And as expected, it worked just fine as a distraction, giving Abraxas enough time to start splashing Silver.

-

Silver was caught off guard when Ladon released the flames, causing him to leap backwards and focus his force on one place. " And you don't call that cheating?!" Silver questioned over the roar of the flames.

The Shadowhunter's eyes narrowed a bit, needing to think of something to end this, he shall win!
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:57 am

Keeping ready for anything, the horse dragon watched Ladon’s every move, keeping Silver in the corner of her eye as well. As soon as Ladon started throwing flames towards his rider, she threw herself full force into the water and sent a huge wave splashing towards Silver. She was a little surprise at this turn of events, but she had to admit that she quite liked this idea. The distraction was a very good idea and it gave them both the satisfaction of being able to do something against Silver’s magic.

As soon as the first wave was on its way, Abraxas began moving away from Ladon, splashing all the while she was moving and positioned herself almost opposite the magpie dragon so that Silver had a dragon on each side of him and now had to be more considerate about what he was going to do. The more Silver moved back, the more the grin on Abraxas’ face was spreading. Forgotten were her doubts about having to use magic of her own and she happily splashed along. She herself was drenched from head to toe, even more than she had been when Silver’s earlier wave had hit her but she didn’t mind. She had wanted to take a bath anyhow.

Silver being effectively caught in between the two dragons, the horse dragon sent another questioning look towards Ladon, wondering what on earth it was that either of the two was planning now. “Cheating? Us?” The horse dragon gave a low, amused chuckle. “We would never!” The mischievousness has returned to her eyes, which were sparkling again and her mind was racing for new things they might do to the two-legged. The look on the shadowhunter’s face betrayed his thoughts about revenge very easily and Abraxas wondered what he had in store for them next.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:27 pm

Silver was very much aware that he's trapped between the two dragons. Ladon's flames very intense that he can't focus his magic elsewhere. If only he could distract Ladon...

-

Silver sat heavily on the ground, drenched from head to toe. After fooling around in the water, and using magic to fend off Ladon's flames, he felt content. All of the excess power bled right out, leaving his power levels back to normal. Next to him, Ladon chuckled.

You can't always win. Ladon said, voice colored with amusement. The Shadowhunter just rolled his golden eyes.

-

Ladon watched the fire burn the wood, seemingly lost in thought. His rider was leaning against him.

The cool night air stirred some branches overhead, all else was silent for a moment before the magpie's words drifted lazily into Abraxas' mind. 

This might be a good time to ask your questions. He seems in a good enough mood for once. With a mighty yawn, he shifted until he was comfortable and almost immediately, fell asleep.

Last edited by Ghost on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:46 pm

Did they? Did they really? Yes they did! They had actually managed to overcome Silver. Abraxas grinned like a fool and turned sparkly eyes on Ladon and mouthed a ‘hooray’ in his direction. She was unsure how much Silver liked being pushed into the losing corner in this way, so she didn’t make a big deal out of it and simply followed the two-legged out of the river once the shadowhunter had decided that the two dragons had bested him. But as it turned out, he took it rather well even once Ladon started joking around.

The fire was a nice welcome after the wetness of the river, and the horse dragon felt rather refreshed, even if a little exhausted, after their playtime. She was about to decide whether she wanted to take a nap or not when Ladon’s words drifted into her mind. Curiously, she looked at the magpie dragon and then at Silver, who was leaning against him. Maybe it really was as good a time now as ever. Before she could reply, Ladon had already closed his eyes and fallen into a deep sleep, leaving the horse dragon to ponder the matter by herself. Studying the shadowhunter a while longer, seeing the content expression on his face, she decided to venture a few questions and see if he was willing to relate a little more about him.

“How did you come to be a shadowhunter, Silver? I mean, have you always been one? Or have you learned to be one? Were you chosen?” Abraxas had so many different questions to ask and she didn’t quite know where to start off but she guessed that asking Silver how he had come to be what he was might be a good starting point and maybe, if she was lucky, he would go on explaining a little more, so that she wouldn’t sound like she was about to quiz him endlessly, which she kind of already was anyways. Her voice didn’t carry very far, probably only barely to the human on the other side of the fire, but it was enough.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:46 am

The Shadowhunter looked at Abraxas when she spoke. Listening closely to her questions. Strangely enogh, he felt that she had the right to know. After all, they had protected her, and would continue to do so until they can terminate the demon.

After she finished, he took a few seconds to ponder the questions before answering, " I was born as a Shadowhunter. There are mainly three clans of Shadowhunters. The main clan, and two branch clans. The main, we have pure angels' blood running through our veins. The other two however, are half mundanes half Shadowhunters."

He took a deep breath before continuing, "But they are Shadowhunters all the same, the only difference is in our abilities. Obviously, we best them at that. You cannot choose to be a Shadowhunter. You're born to be one. You do not carry angels' blood, you never become one, as simple as that."

The wind rustled the leaves overhead, making a few fall down and into they dying flames.

" Shadowhunters work in groups, either with other Shadowhunters, or as a group of dragon riders. Ladon and I chose to work alone. Some might never herd of us, while others think that we're just another legend." He chuckled lightly.

He continued softly, " We're not supposed to be seen, or if we do, we keep our identities a secret. You might be lucky to meet one of us. It doesn't happen very often. It rarely happens." He smiled at her. "As to what we do... You can say we're the balance keepers of the world. Fighting to keep darkness at bay. Protecting and watching over the world from the shadows."

He threw some more logs in the flames, watching the fire licking them eagerly. He poked it with a small branch. Staring intently at it.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:14 am

Abraxas listened closely to Silver’s words, her eyes widening at the mention of angel’s blood. It did seem rather odd to her that anyone with angel’s blood running through their veins would be able to summon such dark creatures such as the two ravens she had seen in the forest, though she wasn’t quite sure she would have felt as uneasy in their presence if they hadn’t been black. All the information she was getting and trying to put into connection with the demon was making her head a little dizzy but she did understand a little more why he had been so intent on protecting her. Keeping the balance was what he did and the demon simply had been disrupting that balance.

“I guess I should really count myself lucky then to have met you guys when I did. Not only did I learn the identity of someone other people might never get to know – which is quite an honour, I wouldn’t have thought,” she grinned, actually feeling a pang of friendship at these words, “but on top of it you saved my life. It might have been your duty but still, you’re taking me along to keep me safe.” They had left her the choice of coming along or not but now that she knew a bit more about Silver, she had the nagging feeling that the dragon rider pair would not have let her out of their sight even if she had chosen to go separate ways. The demon was still out there.

In a way, she was relieved it was not some weird reason pertaining to her that they had stayed with her but on the other hand, she also felt a little sad that it basically did not have anything to do with her in the end. She had simply been in the wrong place at the wrong time and a demon had chosen her as prey just as a shadowhunter had come along. She wasn’t quite sure however how to feel about the demon seeming to want her, she didn’t understand why. Or maybe… Shaking her head a little, she rapidly rid herself of the thought that was threatening to creep up on her.

As she watched Silver poke around in the fire, observing the little sparks of fire jump around happily on the logs, playing with the flames, she gathered her thoughts back to the topic at hand. “So those abilities of yours.. What exactly are they? I mean, the ravens I’ve seen but what is their purpose? Can you control beings around you?” This last question she knew was probably a stupid one, otherwise he could be controlling Ladon and herself, could he not? It was, in all honesty, not a very comforting thought but she didn’t believe it possible. In addition, Silver didn’t really seem like the kind of person wanting power over others.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:04 pm

Silver continued to poke the fire as he spoke up again, "If it wasn't for the hot weather the other day, you wouldn't have seen us. But we would still be there to protect you." He shot a glance at his sleeping companion, "And I'm guessing that he knew that there's someone around, be he left me no choice." He smiled.

He listened carefully to Abraxas' question before answering, "You cannot measure my abilities to the others, as I said before, I'm a bit different." He let a small sigh, "The abilities varies from one family to the other, I cannot tell you much about that subject." There was something lurking in his eyes, rage perhaps? As he mentioned the word "family".

Seconds later, his expression was back to normal so he unsheathed his sword and continued, "Have a look at th handle. The ravens are summons, they follow whatever orders I give them. Well... As to their abilities, it varies too. But no one can summon them but me. But generally, they're my family's crest."

"I'm not keen on controlling my surroundings, aside from the shadows of course, I hate controlling others, not to mention it takes a great deal of power. And I can manage with my power alone, I don't need others to help me." He mumbled the last part.

Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:16 pm

Abraxas kept staring into the flames while Silver kept poking them and it was only by chance that she glanced up just as a weird look crept into his eyes, a look she was not quite sure how to interpret. Was there something bothering him? Was it a bad memory? She couldn’t quite tell and the look had disappeared just as quickly as it had appeared, so the horse dragon looked on, behind Silver into the darkness of the sky, trying not to look like she was observing him. She quietly accepted the fact that he could not say any more about his abilities and his family, certain by now that one of those was what was causing trouble to him, probably the latter.

When Silver beckoned her to have a look at his sword as he pulled it out, she curiously bent closer to it, having to slightly put her head to the side so as to better see the markings on the hilt. “That is beautiful work on the hilt,” she commented, amazed by the detail of the two ravens, so very similar to their living counterparts. “So every family and every clan has a different crest then?” The Steele sprang into her mind as well but she didn’t want to shower Silver with questions yet again, so she refrained from venturing into that part of her questioning for the time being.

The horse dragon chuckled lightly at the last part, having heard the words despite the mumbling. “You know, asking for help or simply having someone to help you isn’t always a bad thing.” Her glance meaningfully strayed to Ladon, who still seemed to be fast asleep behind his rider. “It’s something that should be valued and appreciated, more than most people do.” Locking her eyes back on the shadowhunter, she added: “Though, of course, it isn’t always easy to ask.” She knew from personal experience that accepting or even simply asking for help from someone else was a very hard thing to do sometimes.

She was about to add something else and breach yet another topic of interest to her, taking advantage of Silver’s willingness to talk when suddenly the air around them seemed to grow thicker and darker. Immediately, the horse dragon jumped up, chill after chill creeping down her spine and every single hair on her body standing on edge. “Is that…?!” she croaked hoarsely, not wanting to finish the sentence, not wanting to say the words, in case that might make them true, but she knew even without saying it out loud that they had been found.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:19 pm

The Shadowhunter calmly got up. " it is indeed." His voice tqking on a dangerous tone. Ladon instantly woke up, having felt the change in the atmosphere.

Silver looked at he two dragons, then back at the magpie,  "Stay out sight and take her with you."

Ladon nodded sharply and took to the sky, while the Shadowhunter blurred, and appeared above a tree branch, hidden in its shadows.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:27 pm

The horse dragon did not like how alarmed Silver and Ladon were, though she was pleased that it was not just her imagination going crazy as the magpie dragon immediately woke out of his sleep and was on his feet as soon as Silver began readying himself for whatever was about to come. The shift in the atmosphere was simply hard to take. The thickness of the air made it hard to breathe for Abraxas and the growing darkness was obscuring her sight.

When Silver ordered the two dragons to stay out of sight, she only gladly followed the command and hopped into the air, flying upwards into the sky by Ladon's side. "This thing gives me the creeps," Abraxas murmured, trying to keep a low profile, by keeping her voice low and flapping her wings as silently and as less as possible. "Are you sure though it's not going to try and track us even with Silver down there to keep it busy?" Another chill slithered down her spine at the thought of Silver having to fight the demon's minions down below while the demon itself was going to come after the two dragons. It would quite simply be awful.

Shrieks were filling the night air all of a sudden and Abraxas instinctively flinched and drew closer to Ladon's side as if the mere presence of a friendly being around her might make it all go away. The fluttering of wings could be heard but the horse dragon could not distinguish any shapes in this darkness, which definitely did not help in making her feel more comfortable. "What is going on?" she asked, her voice rising in pitch again, though she still managed to keep it low. It was more of a rhetorical question anyways seeing that Ladon probably could not see much more in this opaque black than she, or could he?
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:56 pm

The Shadowhunter backed in the shadows, bending them to cover his form, making him invisible. Golden eyes looked at the prey, waiting for the right moment to attack.

A black, heavy sword held with surprising ease with his left hand, while three small daggers were held in his right. Even if he can't defeat the demon alone, he would give enough time for the dragons to get away before joining them.

-

Ladon looked at Abraxas, That demon can't fly. Don't worry about it, Silver can take care of it. He looked around with sharp eyes, even in this darkness, he was able to make out the form of some flying lesser demons.

With a burst of flames, he cleared the path ahead, monetarily lightning the sky.

Fly higher. He instructed.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:59 am

“How can you be sure of that?!” Abraxas squealed but she didn’t question Ladon further about it. He knew Silver better than anyone else probably, and she should definitely have learned to trust both their judgement by now. So far, it had actually gotten her out of trouble rather than further into it.

Thus, she did not hesitate either to follow his instructions and flapped her wings strongly to gain more altitude, the lesser demons fluttering about not escaping her senses. “How high can they come?” she inquired in a low voice, not wanting to attract unnecessary attention as too many demons were already starting a pursuit after Ladon’s burst of flames. The fire might have cleared their immediate path for the time being but there were many others intent on munching down on their limbs it seemed.

Her unease grew however as she heard the larger demon below. The softness of its voice was dwindling towards her, searching for her and the horse dragon desperately tried to stay out of its reach. Silver’s magic should protect her from it but she could still sense it’s presence and it made her very uneasy in her scales. “I’m scared, Ladon,” she murmured, unsure whether the magpie dragon had even heard her over the roar of the wind around their wings and the squealing of the many demons around them.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:22 am

That demon can't fly, Silver severed its wings. We have been tracking it for some time now since it escaped from our encounter a month ago. Don't follow its voice, keep talking. He instructed.

He released another jet of flames, a few of the lesser demons caught fire and turned to ash. Don't be scared, we're faster than them. He turned to Abraxas and gave her a small smile.

-

The Shadowhunter watched the demon move around, sniffing the air. An enraged roar shook the place as it realized that it was just a bit late to catch the horse dragon.

As it began moving away in the direction of the dragons, Silver threw the daggers in its back and stepped out of the shadows, letting his shadowy cloak dissolve, stepping in the night's chilly air, "Your opponent is me." Golden eyes glared harshly at the demon.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:40 am

Abraxas followed the magpie dragon as they continued to make their way through the night sky. At his words, she briefly halted however, frowning at their meaning before she hastily picked up the movement again and kept going. “If you have been tracking it for a while now, then why on earth is it after me now? What is it’s purpose?!” She didn’t understand why the demon would be so focused on her when clearly it was being tracked for certainly something else other than trying to catch a horse dragon. Of course, Abraxas had her dark sides, but there was no need to go into detail about those now.

As soon as Ladon mentioned for her to keep talking so she would be less tempted to give in to the demon’s voice, said voice appeared in her mind again as if on cue. It was its typical bittersweet self, trying to lure the horse dragon with promises and compliments, caressing words and the sharp order sometimes in between. Frantically, Abraxas tried to close her ears and mind to the sound but it took far too more effort than she could spare right now to completely do this. She needed her strength and her breath to keep flying and firing a few flames here and there. However, she did manage to at least dampen it down to a barely audible whisper – most of the time – while taking Ladon’s advice to keep talking. Without having anything real to say, she kept speaking just by counting out loud the demons they were killing on their fleeing route.

Don’t be scared? she thought, a little miffed. Now that’s much easier said than done. The horse dragon however tried to make an effort and control her rattling nerves as she kept following Ladon through the passages between the lesser flying demons he was creating with his flames, contributing a few flames of her own here and there when there was a demon getting too close for her liking, even though in reality it was indeed far enough away for them to fly by without problems.

It wasn’t long, despite the fact that it seemed like ages to the horse dragon, until Ladon and Abraxas were out of harm’s reach from the demons and there were no new ones appearing on their horizon. “It looks like we’ve made it,” she dared to breathe, hoping that she was not about to jynx their newly gained peace and quiet. “What will happen to Silver now though? How will he be able to get here?” She had no idea where here was, seeing that they were still hovering mid-air and it was complete darkness around them, not even the moon and stars were out in this night.

Roaring angrily, the demon turned around quick as lightning to face the man who had appeared out of the shadows. It knew that form all too well. “You…”, it growled and with what appeared to be a mischievous but yet determined look on its face made to move towards Silver, ignoring the daggers sticking out of its back. “You will not be in my way for much longer.”
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:31 am

The Shadowhunter smirked cruelly, eyes hardening. A dark aura surrounded him, " It's time for us to get rid of you once and for all. I'm tired of chasing you around, demon."

Silver took three more daggers from his belt, holding them between his fingers. "Stay away from the horse dragon," he warned.

-

Ladon let out a sigh of relief, that was a close call. He opened his wings wider before answering, Don't worry about Silver, he can take care of himself. We might as well look for a place to hide until this is over and done with. He'll find us with his own ways.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:42 am

The demon chuckled at Silver’s words. “Get rid of me? My dear, dear shadowhunter. If it were possible, wouldn’t you have already done it?” The demon didn’t make a move toward the human but it didn’t step away either, its eyes carefully observing the man, alert for anything he might do. The daggers didn’t escape its glance but the ones it had buried in its back weren’t really bothering it – so far – thus it was not worried about having another few thrown in its direction.

“I would be more worried about what I am going to do to you instead,” it snarled. “Every single organ of yours will be mine, and I will delight in every single bite when I’m eating them raw and still bloody.” The demon’s ears perched up at the notion of the horse dragon. “Why would I? Why does it matter to you whether I stay away from her or not? She belongs to the dark side either way, no matter how you look at it.”

Without another word, the demon suddenly launched itself at the shadowhunter, growling and snarling at the man, claws at the ready to rip Silver’s skin from his bones with every single shred it would plant on the man.

“Alright,” Abraxas nodded, “if you are confident he will find us, let’s go somewhere hidden and quiet then.” The horse dragon wasn’t really sure where that would be but she was certain that the two of them would find a suitable spot somewhere and she hoped that Ladon was right and Silver would really be able to find them. With that, she flew off with the magpie dragon and it wasn’t long until they found a cave in which they could hide away, the opening itself being somewhat hidden and it was only by chance that the horse dragon even spotted it and directed her wings to land just in front of it.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:57 pm

The Shadowhunter quickly stepped aside, barely getting out of the demon's way, time seemed to stop as he unsheathed his sword. He took a swing, aiming for the demon's heart.

He silently cursed as his mind calculated with abnormal accuracy that he won't be able to finish the demon off with that swing. Realizing the deadly mistake he made, his form quickly blurred and appeared on a thick branch of a nearby tree.

"Last warning demon, either leave the horse dragon alone, or the next time I get close to you I'd rip your heart out and have it decorate my room." Silver all but growled.

-

Just in case, try not to may any sounds. I'll stay out here and keep watch. Ladon's voice drifted to Abraxas' mind while he was busy inspecting the place.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:48 pm

Propelled forward at incredible speed for its size, the demon rushed at Silver, growling in fury as it noticed the shadowhunter sidestep its attack but it had put too much force behind its attack to swiftly turn around and change direction to go at the man. Out of the corner of its eye, it could see the shadowhunter's sword glistening and despite the fact that it was usually so very sure of its powers, there was a hint of doubt suddenly clouding its mind and it was afraid that maybe Silver would actually manage to get a cut on it this time.

However, before any such things could happen the shadowhunter blurred out of sight just as the demon was beginning to create a protective bubble around itself. Its eyes were burning with a furious fire as it finally turned around to glare at Silver. Snickering, it replied: "You better make sure you get me first, otherwise that horse dragon is mine. She is destined for great evil and she will be mine!" A mischievous grin was plastered all over its ugly face as it kept observing Silver. "As for you, your entrails will decorate my room."

Taking a few steps closer to the tree where the human was sitting on the branch, it snarled: "Now, why don't you come down to play instead of hiding in the tree like a coward?"

"Thank you," the horse dragon replied, quickly shuffling into the cave to see if it would actually be a suitable place to spend a bit of time while they were waiting for Silver to pick up their trail. "I'll relieve you in not too long, I will just rest for a bit," Abraxas lightly called out of the cave towards the magpie dragon before she settled down in a little carving in the stone. The cave seemed to have been used by quite a few creatures over the years, the moulding perfectly fitting the size of a small dragon such as herself, though it did not look like it had been used in quite a long while.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:01 pm

Silver glared back at the demon. "Enough talk!" He growled before jumping off the branch and appearing infront of the demon, the Shadowhunter's speed helping him move much easily compared to the demon's movements.

He held the sword with his left hand, his right reaching for his stele. He had a feeling that it's going to be a very long night.

With a low growl, he charged the demon.

-

The magpie dragon walked around silently, body lowered to the ground. He waited a few more seconds before releasing a jet of flames on two of the seers nearby.

Carrying them back to the hideout, the smell of cooked meat entering his nose making him almost drool. He left one to Abraxas, and started wolfing down his share of the food.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:02 am

The demon hated that the shadowhunter was quick but the demon knew it would be one of the human's best assets and it was prepared for it. The shield it had begun to conjure up earlier in the fight was now popping into existence, barely noticeable to the eye, but right in time for Silver's attack, one of the human's hands holding his damned sword, the other one reaching for that hated symbol of his. The demon howled in response, preparing to take on the shadowhunter's charge and immediately lashing out at the two-legged with tail and its claws at the same time.

It wasn't sure what Silver would do next but it wouldn't wait for it, rather, after parrying the shadowhunter's charge, it immediately went for the counterattack, it's teeth snapping at the man's throat while it was trying to go and pin him to the ground. The tail kept lashing at the man, twitching in furious vigour and irregular intervals to somehow break through the shadowhunter's guard and get a scratch on him. The deadlier, the better.

The horse dragon slept soundly after the exhaustions, she simply wasn't used to this kind of exercice anymore. In addition, the pumping adrenaline all the time and the anxiety didn't give her any chance to deal in a better way with this. When Ladon brought food, she didn't even hear him and it took a long while before the smell finally penetrated her senses and her sleep. Thankful for this thought, she stretched a little and quickly devoured the welcome bite as her stomach began growling.

Remaining settled for a few more moments after that, Abraxas then got up and waddled out of the cave to rejoin the magpie dragon in his watch. "Thank you," she whispered as she settled down next to him, keeping her voice low as she still followed his earlier advice of being as noiseless as possible. "I can take the next few hours if you want to get some rest," she offered, her eyes roaming the darkness about them, her ears flicking back and forth but there seemed to be no unusual sound, merely the typical animal sounds.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:41 am

Silver's trained eyes were able to pick up the outlines of the demon's shield. The Shadowhunter narrowed his eyes before jumping out of the attack's range. "Don't think that you're the only one who can manipulate shadows," he growled, before returning the stele to its place, he won't get an opening easily using it.

The air seemed to get thicker in the dark forest, Silver kept his eyes on the demon's tail, deadly, dangerous and full of poison. A plan already forming in the Shadowhunter's mind.

He stepped closer to the demon and waited for its next move.

-

Ladon yawned when Abraxas settled next to him, thankful for her offer to keep watch, he needed the rest to be able to use most of his fighting abilities, but he didn't make any move to get into the cave, instead he put his head on the ground and closed his eyes, still in tune with his surroundings. It's too quiet... he mumbled before drifting to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next