Experienced Roleplayer

Things that I am :
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Short Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

Male Loveliness : 14

PostSubject: Re: [Call the fire brigade] Zack VS Intolo [Clash of the teenies]   Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:02 am

"We're looking for the fire spirit, don't worry about it. "Intolo grumbled as he rested in the grass, the sound muffled because of the fact that he was face-first in the dirt, practically inhaling all of the energy around him. It took a few moments for Zack's comment to click in the little spirit's mind, but when it finally did it was painfully obvious. Intolo rocked back onto his bottom and spun around, his round body squashed low in the grass to avoid being seen. And, upon seeing a brightly flashing spark in the sky, Intolo gave out a sharp, quick reet and started zooming around, until a tell-tale sound of flapping reached his ears and caused him to stop.

The bright spark was not, as he first thought, the fire spirit. It was instead one of his old companions, another spirit who resided in the same forest as himself and Uuma. Unlike the snake spirit, however, this spirit was a bright and vibrant being whose plumage was a striking blend of yellows, oranges and reds, which reflected in the light so magnificently that it was often taken as a phoenix. A spirit of summer, Halos was one of the few beings whom all forest spirits welcomed.

The bird spirit alighted on the branch of a decent-sized oak, to which Intolo floated up and hovered in front of, bobbing gently in the warm, fresh breeze. "Halos! I'm delighted to see that the fire spirit has spared your section of the forest. Tell me, how did you repel it?" The other spirit ran his beak through his own plumage, preening, then spread his wings in a marvelous display. "Perhaps he was scared away by my light?" This light joke was met by a few chuckles from both of the spirits, Intolo flipping backwards in the air as he did. Just the reaction he was hoping for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dragons; Frost Ericius Typhon Suji Biessend Lefiria

NDCs; Kagan Lusorio Veces Inuin Underlund Intolo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Long Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 69
Location : Snuggling with Rintho under the bed, hiding from my family

PostSubject: Re: [Call the fire brigade] Zack VS Intolo [Clash of the teenies]   Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:24 pm

Zack hated to feel so exposed like this, unsure and frightened of a monster that could quite literally be anywhere, and spell certain doom for him. For Intolo too, but he cared less for that fate. He sunk back to the ground in obvious terror as the forest spirit suddenly seemed to grow ten times the energy he had had before now and started to whizz round in uncertain circles in the ground, with quite the opposite reaction. He didn’t want this adventure for himself any more, it would have been much better read about in a storybook. And then put to bed and snuggled up for the night, thank you very much!

Quite the opposite to all the scroll dragon’s expectations however, the monster that was coming to cast them into ashes wasn’t coming for such a purpose at all, and he didn’t find himself cindered. Just incredibly startled, and still wishing with all his heart that he was at home when another spirit descended prettily out of the sky. Intolo seemed to know this one too- of course he did, he was much too popular around here- and Zack stayed silent through his exchange with this new acquaintance both out of stubborn belligerence for being wrong about this spirit, and to steal a few moments to calm his frazzled nerves.

Such didn’t last for long though, as it was always warrant to doing so with Zack.
“Alright, alright, enough niceties for now.” Zack had gotten impatient with the two by this point, and concerned too; otherwise he would have been rather more intrigued by this new apparition. “Fire spirit, it’s important! Have you seen the monster?” He padded his sore paws anxiously on the ground, looking behind him with uncharacteristic nervousness. The little paper dragon was not one for worrying about life, he rather more took it as it came and sung a little ditty about it afterwards, but this was not quite the normal day, nor the normal adventure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Mod!
[21:08:13] @ Monty : and Rug is our lionheart
"Are you basically Wolverine"

New 1x1's:
OPEN
Speedplays: OPEN
Groups: OPEN

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://acorn23.deviantart.com/
Echo
Experienced Roleplayer

Things that I am :
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Short Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

Male Loveliness : 14

PostSubject: Re: [Call the fire brigade] Zack VS Intolo [Clash of the teenies]   Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:08 pm

The bird spirit gave Zack a sideways glance, fluffing his feathers quickly before regarding Intolo again. "Your companion is a bit... disconcerting. I would have thought you would keep better company than a human-made creature. Are you friends with it?" At that Intolo turned to face the paper dragon, pursing his lips.
"Not friends. Foes united by a common goal. He's with me until we put that fire out." Halos took that with a shrug, heaving a small sigh.
"Very well then. I will alert my neighbors that you may be coming through. Maybe your search will bear more fruit with a few extra eyes."  The bird bid Intolo farewell, giving Zack a quick glare before spreading his wings and taking to the sky, the air behind his wings rippling in rainbow colors.

Intolo's face beamed as Halos flew away, baring his giant teeth in a wide smile. "We should rest here a while before continuing." He said, settling back down on the grass. "But we don't have long. Let's try to be off before the spirit can get any farther away."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dragons; Frost Ericius Typhon Suji Biessend Lefiria

NDCs; Kagan Lusorio Veces Inuin Underlund Intolo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Long Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 69
Location : Snuggling with Rintho under the bed, hiding from my family

PostSubject: Re: [Call the fire brigade] Zack VS Intolo [Clash of the teenies]   Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:40 pm

You’re disconcerting,” retorted Zack bad-temperedly, a picture of annoyance. He didn’t want to meet all these friends of Intolo’s, he just wanted to get a little bit of revenge and then go home. His feet hurt now! How feet hurt when they were merely paper was beyond him, but they definitely hurt. As did his wings, oh, for a squishy pillow to fall over into.
He pulled a face as Halos as he flew away, then promptly fell over and stretched his legs out into the sky above him, flopping limply. Ah good, very good grass.
“Fruit would be good right now. I’m so tired. Was this your idea, Intolo?” It would make sense, it was a terrible idea.

He rolled around on the grass a bit, enjoying the feel of it crush underneath him and soft on his poor aching joints. Lazing around like this was far from what he thought he’d be doing with the day… but when was the day ever normal?
It was an adventure, at least… that was a good thing, right?

Eventually, there came a time when Zack was too bored to lie on the grass any longer, despite his poor joints hurting still. He gave an enormous sigh and hauled himself up to his feet.
“Alright, let’s get going! I’m going to catch us a fire spirit today, because I’m not waiting until tomorrow.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Mod!
[21:08:13] @ Monty : and Rug is our lionheart
"Are you basically Wolverine"

New 1x1's:
OPEN
Speedplays: OPEN
Groups: OPEN

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://acorn23.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Call the fire brigade] Zack VS Intolo [Clash of the teenies]   

Back to top Go down

[Call the fire brigade] Zack VS Intolo [Clash of the teenies]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2